• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
Off topic, but it seems Bethesda support tickets are bugged (LOL).

If you submitted a support ticket to Bethesda you could even up having all of your personal info leaked. Like credit card, home address etc. So uh... Bethesda fans, be careful.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Less then 24 hours to go until VGA. Give or take what are all your final bets we may get our first DLC character?
At this point I’m resigned to Erdrick. Well not really resigned. I did actually want him. I’m more upset that we’re probably not getting Geno unless a miracle happens and we get a THIRD Square Rep.

But yeah. I’m betting we’ll see one. Similar to the Mewtwo reveal where we just see a model. If I’m wrong I have to reveal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula.

If I’m right I get Burt Reynolds’ mustache.

If I’m right about the character (either Geno or Erdrick) I’m owed the deed someone’s soul.

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Charging for the vets likely wasn't his choice
Probably not but after what he had said previously you would think he would be able to understand why people would be upset. lol.

If you submitted a support ticket to Bethesda you could even up having all of your personal info leaked. Like credit card, home address etc. So uh... Bethesda fans, be careful.
Man Bethesda is just not doing too well these days

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342

Sounds like an average day at Bethesda to me.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Harada is a strange man. He's got a "I don't care/I immensely care" attitude.

But he's a strange man that got Akuma and Geese in the same game, so I'm cool.
Harada is one of those guys who can do whatever and I'd be cool with it. Geese is in Tekken. That's just nuts. Negan being in is hilarious. Tekken is so good and so much of that is because Harada just takes no **** and does whatever he wants.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
what about the minecraft boss
He has mentioned before that stuff could be DLC. That said, he might have no information on DLC for real and he only knew of purely base game.

Basically, I wouldn't take the DLC stuff of his with a grain of salt. The actual base game stuff was highly accurate, and he was never sure on the SE and Minecraft content and context enough to say anything for quite a while besides smaller rumors.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

the upper management at bethesda softworks is gonna raked over the coils for this lmao

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Less then 24 hours to go until VGA. Give or take what are all your final bets we may get our first DLC character?
I hope we get our first Microsoft rep tbh. Master Chief would be cool, but he'd cause a major upset in the fandom. There's Steve who's unknown atm, and our good old friends Banjo & Kazooie.

Honestly though, I kinda want someone else instead.

That's right...

KNACK II BABYEEEEE
knack2frhandstitt_1939923.png

D

Deleted member

>Smash reveal tomorrow happens
>"It's time"
>Smash cut in
>Link and Pokemon Trainer fighting on Battlefield
>Suddenly the screen goes black and a text box pops up
>"What ARE you two doing?! I thought you said something about a nice little Smashing Bros.?"
>The two stop fighting and turn around to look at the figure who just spoke
Tagline: "Crono Cuts the Silence"
:^)

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Poochy ""accidentally" kills you"

Crono "kept you waiting, huh?"

Dixie Kong "Rocks On"

Hades "PIT!"

Mythra "Cooks Horribly"

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Imagine if the DLC season was Erdrick, Yuri, Geno, Banjo, and Poochy. Like, you’ve got these big important picks (either to the community or to gamers as a whole) and then you just have Poochy.

Oh god if this leads to a trailer with Banjo petting Poochy i’ll cry.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
A little late to the :ultincineroar: discussion but I echo what most say about him.

It wasn’t that I hated Incineroar, I just simply wanted other characters before him and it was that he was a common prediction thanks to Verge and the Box theory.

Because of that, people (including me truth be told) saw him as a massive threat towards Banjo/Isaac/Geno/Shantae/Skull Kid/whoever and the Grinch leak didn’t help.

If he got in, then they wouldn’t. You really couldn’t blame them whether you’re a fan or not, he was just another Pokémon compared to those huge fan requests.

That said, he looks fun and I look foward to playing as him!

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Poochy's tagline:

POOCHY Returns to His Home Planet!

I'm so sorry :yoshi:
I've got a few others for ya. Rate my taglines:
POOCHY Gives ya da Smoochy!
POOCHY makes the fandom go boo-hoo-hoochy!
POOCHY Filed-Yoshi's-Taxes-And-Got-Him-In-Smash-So-Sakurai-Returns-Him-The-Favor-By-Including-Him-As-A-Dlc-Fighter-As-Compensation-For-Being-A-Really-Great-Friend!

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
I'm slightly annoyed that we haven't been getting PotDs or anything. They really have some great shots in game on the site. It does make me hope that it'll be easy enough to get some good in-game pics myself, but that's probably a no go.

On a related note: BAD LEVIATHAN! YOU MADE ISABELLE CRY!

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Imagine if the DLC season was Erdrick, Yuri, Geno, Banjo, and Poochy. Like, you’ve got these big important picks (either to the community or to gamers as a whole) and then you just have Poochy.

Oh god if this leads to a trailer with Banjo petting Poochy i’ll cry.
Swap Yuri for Lloyd because of my personal preference and I'm super down with this. I love Poochy - he's so cute! Plus I'm hoping for at least one first-party rep, so a silly one to promote a new Yoshi game I'm excited for would be great.

>Smash reveal tomorrow happens
>"It's time"
>Smash cut in
>Link and Pokemon Trainer fighting on Battlefield
>Suddenly the screen goes black and a text box pops up
>"What ARE you two doing?! I thought you said something about a nice little Smashing Bros.?"
>The two stop fighting and turn around to look at the figure who just spoke
Tagline: "Crono Cuts the Silence"
:^)
If it doesn't happen i'll blame you for getting my hopes up. :p

Also... ''It's Crono time'', ''Crono is clocking in'', ''Crono's waiting time has ended'', ''Crono triggers his arrival'', ''Cro'no way! he's in!'' ....

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Including the minecraft boss thing?
To be fair, for the Minecraft content. He was NEVER SURE and NEVER BROUGHT IT like a fact.

The Square-Enix rep is another deal where as back as August he was pretty sure of it's existance.
And Saying EVEN DURING SEPTEMBER that said character would be DLC with Incineroar and Ken being the last one.

Bionichute

Smash Champion
To be fair, for the Minecraft content. He was NEVER SURE and NEVER BROUGHT IT like a fact.

The Square-Enix rep is another deal where as back as August he was pretty sure of it's existance.
And Saying EVEN DURING SEPTEMBER that said character would be DLC with Incineroar and Ken being the last one.
he at least implied he was pretty sure about the minecraft boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom