• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Broke: wanting to force people to like your character.
Woke: support your character AND act open-minded to the other picks or wishes.
nah everyones desires suck and smash is cancelled

I would love to main Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince in Smash Ultimate
except this one

Iridium

Smash Hero
Just imagine if we got some crazy *** character like Negan in Tekken 7 for Smash.

Imagine if Sakurai took the Shrek requests seriously. We could’ve got a sick All Star remix with a killer horn accompaniment
Is this what I missed?

D

Deleted member

i heard that Sonic got a lot of nefs can he stil spin dash while landing to land safely

Iridium

Smash Hero
i heard that Sonic got a lot of nefs can he stil spin dash while landing to land safely
He really didn't get nerfed that hard. Perhaps you can find the changes on SmashWiki, but I'd say that was another case of people claiming an unfounded thing about him, or just exaggeration.

But to answer your question, he should be able to.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Broke: Having no money
Woke: Being aware of various things many might have no knowledge of

Rigumaro

Smash Apprentice
I've been trying to avoid looking at datamine links and stuff, but I have a question. Have dataminers found already everything they could find? Or are they still looking through the code and can potentially discover more things?

Iridium

Smash Hero
This guy needs a lot more support...

He'd also be a Gen V rep... so...
Not really a plant (what I'm about to name), but what about Dhelmise?

A living, sentient anchor could still fit with the wacky Smash character picks in the past. That is just as Grass-type as it is Ghost-type, as weird as that itself seems to sound.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Just shortly after waking up, I learned that Crunchii’s channel is going to be taken down and unlocking characters is apparently going to be a huge mess.

Fantastic

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Not really a plant (what I'm about to name), but what about Dhelmise?

A living, sentient anchor could still fit with the wacky Smash character picks in the past.
If we're getting any sentient object Pokemon in Smash on my watch, it better be Klefki

His Final Smash would be taking the opponent's car keys, so they wouldn't have a ride home after the match...

Last edited:

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
I know y’all aren’t gonna talk about sentient object Pokémon and not mention Chandelure.

So I will. He’s the best. Put him in Smash, Sakurai

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Just shortly after waking up, I learned that Crunchii’s channel is going to be taken down and unlocking characters is apparently going to be a huge mess.

Fantastic
Don't forget the Nintenjas. They do exist...

If we're getting any sentient object Pokemon in Smash on my watch, it better be Klefki

His Final Smash would be taking the opponent's car keys, so they wouldn't have a ride home after the match...
Sentient freakish ice cream anyone?

D

Deleted member

He really didn't get nerfed that hard. Perhaps you can find the changes on SmashWiki, but I'd say that was another case of people claiming an unfounded thing about him, or just exaggeration.

But to answer your question, he should be able to.
Ok thats good at least i dont need to homing attack to the floor like a noob like i did when i first played smash

Graizen

Smash Champion
Why put more pokemon when you can put a single Digimon and explode the Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom