• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Some big stuff is probably gonna drop overnight. Just make sure to tag me if my absolute guy Duon is leaked as a boss.

D

Deleted member

I've never played on Hanenbow before, so what exactly makes this stage kind of a joke? I don't think I get it...
I always just thought it was a weird choice for a stage and never enjoyed fighting on it too much because of the unswimmable water. I'm kind of excited to try it again in Ultimate though. I probably won't like it any better, but I have to try...

WAIT
IT IS?

BEST GAME
u14_sadv2_escapefromthecity.lopus

It was in Smash 4 too.

R O F L

Smash Ace
Any of y'all think King Boo or a Star Allies rep have a good chance? Both of them are represented in some way but don't have any music tracks, which the fighter pass provides.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I also think that several of the slots may be independent(free update?) echo characters as well.

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
K. Rool was memey popular not just in internet; even before internet was think remember the show.

It was without a doubt a different level of hype and spectation.
At least K. Rool was a main antagonist in multiple games which sold a lot and starred in a Western cartoon that even got merchandise in Japan. He was huge back in the 90s. Comparing him to an obscure doll that only appeared in one spinoff game as a side character and is even less significant to the Mario series than Waluigi is ridiculous. Most people in the real world (aka not in this echo chamber) don't care about Geno or even know who he is.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Post one character you wish to be a Spirit. I'll start:
Deirdre from FE4 (who wouldn't use this gorgeous art sadly)
Segata Sanshiro...
If we can't get him as a fighter or an assist, might as well get him as a Spirit

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
At least K. Rool was a main antagonist in multiple games and starred in a cartoon. Comparing him to an obscure doll that only appeared in one spinoff game as a side character and is even less significant than Waluigi is ridiculous. Most people in the real world (aka not in this echo chamber) don't care about Geno or even know who he is.
The echo chamber which got him a Mii Costume with a Splash Screen which was specifically highlighted

Lol

D

Deleted member

Ai no Uta and Tane no Uta are still missing tho, I assume because of maybe licensing issues? Idk.
Licensing issues or Sakurai axing them for not being good fight music. Is Environmental Noises still in?

I reminded you earlier and now you're reminding me. Maybe it's just a forgettable song? /s
Eh, it's better to be positive. It's far from my favorite Sonic song to be fair.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
No way we get 30 more characters.
That's 6 Seasons of DLC.

That's of course if they're all unique., which I highly doubt Sakurai is going to make 30 unique newcomers.

I doubt he's even going to make 30 DLC newcomers with Echos.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Any of y'all think King Boo or a Star Allies rep have a good chance? Both of them are represented in some way but don't have any music tracks, which the fighter pass provides.
Wait are we seriously discussing King Boo as an actual possibility... OK?
I LOVE the character, but I doubt he would be in. I'd prefer him over Piranha Plant though.

As for a Star Allies rep, are you specifically referring to a character that originated from Star Allies?
If you are, then I doubt it would happen.
If you aren't, I would direct you to Bandana Waddle Dee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom