• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
When Sakurai said he would show up, I'm certain he meant at the end of the main stream for the Nintendo Live event. Probably explains a lot.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Not even.

Bandana Waddle Dee has good material for a moveset. Even Piranha Plant had decent material.

King Boo has possessed a Bowser husk once. And done other Boo stuff. That's it.
"Done Boo stuff" is really underselling how neat spectral ghost powers would be in Smash.

King Boo is a character pick I can actually get behind.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Also, a bit late on this, but since we know the entire roster and seeing the massive AT massacre...Despite my reasons for wanting Dark Samus as unique, man...now more than ever I realize how lucky we are she even made it in the game at all. Not even Shadow, the one most people (including myself) thought was a shoe in didn't make it.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
So, how long until Pauline's in Mario Kart and Party?
We need Mario Kart 9 to get announced first.

Guarantee she's in the game alongside a New Donk stage.

Rainbow Road will probably take inspiration from the Moon Kingdom too.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
That's not exactly exclusive to Smash comics... :yoshi:
Yeah, but particularly in regards to Smash since it relies on people's love for a character to create an easily relatable character to agree with. It's kinda like a reverse straw-man used to bolster your credibility.

Untouch

Smash Master
I'm not sure if people saying that Style Savvy having a remix means they're going to be DLC are serious, but if they are, they had a remix in Smash 4 as well.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This image is (sort of) relevant right now.
Where were YOU when People like me were supporting K Rool with a 27 page thread? IN 2006. When all the arguments were "Japan hates K Rool" "Japan doesn't realize all the K Rools were the same character"

I dunno what your problem is, but if ANYONE is a tag along it's people like you who only show up when a movement has already at its peak

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if people saying that Style Savvy having a remix means they're going to be DLC are serious, but if they are, they had a remix in Smash 4 as well.
Real talk, Savvy Stylist would be the ultimate WTF character. No one would top that.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
i dont think style savvy had a remix just a new rip
Actually are the remixes from smash 4 still in

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Seeing Aces getting all this new content really leaves me hating Switch Online even more.

Because no one plays that game anymore ;/

Untouch

Smash Master
I like Pauline way more than Rosalina so if Nintendo starts forcing her like they did Rosalina, I'd be happy.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Where were YOU when People like me were supporting K Rool with a 27 page thread? IN 2006. When all the arguments were "Japan hates K Rool" "Japan doesn't realize all the K Rools were the same character"

I dunno what your problem is, but if ANYONE is a tag along it's people like you who only show up when a movement has already at its peak
Get out of here with that gatekeeping bull****.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Yeah, but particularly in regards to Smash since it relies on people's love for a character to create an easily relatable character to agree with. It's kinda like a reverse straw-man used to bolster your credibility.
Gotta love Smash’s fanbase, am I right?

TyrantLizardKing

Smash Lord
Also, a bit late on this, but since we know the entire roster and seeing the massive AT massacre...Despite my reasons for wanting Dark Samus as unique, man...now more than ever I realize how lucky we are she even made it in the game at all. Not even Shadow, the one most people (including myself) thought was a shoe in didn't make it.
This is why I am all for Echoes. As long as the character's in the game I will play them, regardless of what their moveset's like. I am grateful Lucina was able to stay under this banner and brought Dark Samus and Richter with her (but still disappointed/confused over why Shadow didn't round things out).

Seriously Nintendo bank on Echoes please. Shadow, Malos, Proto Man, Medusa, Hilda...so much potential here to make everybody happy.

Last edited:

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
inb4 Pauline gets into Smash before Waluigi

the salt good lord the salt

saltier than the ocean
At that point I'd honestly believe Sakurai doesn't actually consider Waluigi an interesting enough character for Smash

I'm already almost there

Who is galleom? Seems to be the only boss we haven't already seen. Is he that giant gorilla from brawl?

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You must be having a laff at me TPC not to be rude at all but...dude

This fella can electrify the ground, open up portals, create traps, create Spirit Balls, shoot lasers from his crown, spit out bubbles and blue fire, summon spike balls

That definitely ain't it

Hell I made a trashy King Boo moveset a long time ago even. He's got a lot of potential, and is a pretty major villain overall for a series getting a new game.
Okay I didn't know that.

Why didn't we get King Boo over Piranha Plant lol.
Oh look!
People from Smashboards found a post about agumon in smash
MUST BE ME RIGHT?
**** OF GRAIZEN!

View attachment 179438

This proves there are some bad people in this boards.

I don't get the point of using 4chan to justify bad people on Smashboards. Back when I was doing the Leak Archival and Count project I had an entire thread created that called me autistic. Mind you, I was on a much larger scale (I made a post that got 500+ upvotes on Reddit), but people from 4chan lurk in this thread and know who we are. It's just 4chan to make fun of people. Don't take it personally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom