• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Ocarina aged like milk and doesn't even remotely stand up to other Zelda games, it shouldn't be put seriously into any Top 5 Zelda games list. This is my Camlann and I have decided to die in this hill.
Why would you say something so controversial, but so brave?

Majora's Mask, on the other hand, was until recently the best game of all time in my eyes.

D

Deleted member

New avatar because Christmastime is coming! :3
Also I'm so excited for Ultimate that I could just die

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ocarina aged like milk and doesn't even remotely stand up to other Zelda games, it shouldn't be put seriously into any Top 5 Zelda games list. This is my Camlann and I have decided to die in this hill.
Hey man, that's fine and all. I prefer the 3D verision of OoT over the 64 one. And my hill will be that Wind Waker gets more praise than it deserves.:p

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Since this is a Smash thread, what we actually have to listen to is Ice Climbers music constantly on loop for the next month. :ulticeclimbers:

Last edited:

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
God i sure do love when the smash fanbase ****s on Corrin when he is probaly the most unique fire emblem chracther

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
All 06 needed was a title change. It should’ve been called Sonic Next Gen.
Or Sonic Adventure 3
I'll never understand why Chrom wasn't given dialogue for his Palutena's Guidance so he could make some smug remark towards Viridi. The perfect opportunity was right there...

Well, I can always think of it in my mind...
Chrom realized Viridi isn’t worth his time, so he stopped caring for her (but he still hangs with Pit...but only him from the KI crew)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

God i sure do love when the smash fanbase ****s on Corrin when he is probaly the most unique fire emblem chracther
You can't say he's the most Unique when Robin exists.

You know, the only Fire Emblem character who doesn't have a Counter.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You joke but I’d totally kill to have that game polished up and on the go so I can torture people with it anywhere I like.
If I was joking I would’ve put an /s in the comment...but I actually want a Sonic 06 port to the Switch (for free of course)...or just make a Silver the Hedgehog game

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So any major news lately? All I really watched was the stuff that showed the T.Bonne Spirit and Juri Spirit. I know Reyn Time starts when he posses Ryu.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Most unique FE character is probably Robin. And people can **** on unique characters.

Though that doesn't change that hating Corrin was only cool in 2016.

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
I can admit Corrin personality is kinda of trash but His playstyle kimda of makes up for it but it's annoying when your Main gets **** on by the smash fanbase most of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom