• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I heard that Sonic Colors was overrated
I ****ing love that game tho
I don't know much about that game, so no comment.
I don't have much opinions about overrated games but I wish we could say game like Red & Blue, Ocarina of Time or Super Mario 64 are showing their ages without being treated like heathens.
Nah, 64 OoT definietly has aged a bit if you ask me. I still love it though, especially the 3D remake.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I don't have much opinions about overrated games but I wish we could say game like Red & Blue, Ocarina of Time or Super Mario 64 are showing their ages without being treated like heathens.
You heathen...

D

Deleted member

I feel like Crash of The Titans for DS isn't just good, but maybe even better than the console version.

It mostly relies on the fact that it plays more like the PS1 games, but with the Titant mechanic involved.

If you can emulate the game, or you find a copy somewhere, i would suggest the game.

Mind Over Mutant for DS, however, deserves the hate it gets.

I also liked Sonic Colours a lot. The game looks clean and smooth for a Wii game.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'll never understand why Chrom wasn't given dialogue for his Palutena's Guidance so he could make some smug remark towards Viridi. The perfect opportunity was right there...

Well, I can always think of it in my mind...

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Looks like Viridi has the correct opinion.
Looks like someone needs to shut up.

I'll never understand why Chrom wasn't given dialogue for his Palutena's Guidance so he could make some smug remark towards Viridi. The perfect opportunity was right there...

Well, I can always think of it in my mind...
Because Chrom is a gentleman and not a moody goddess.

Some trophies in Melee look weird, like K.Rool.
A lot of models in Melee look weird. It was a release title, and goodness, it shows.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There was a problem fetching the tweet
More People got Ultimate at early copy. Mexico has this issue and ANTi lives there
I remember when i bought Smash for 3DS the day before it released.

However, for some reason that i don't remember, i decided to not open the box until the real launch day.

Iridium

Smash Hero

But what happened to her voice? It...transformed...

Who's her VA now, anyway? I honestly can't tell anymore.

D

Deleted member

A lot of models in Melee look weird. It was a release title, and goodness, it shows.
Are you implying that Kratos would be friends with Chrom?

And yes, Melee's graphics got old in some regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Just popping by to say again how much I love the Dragalia Lost OST
It's so friggin cute.

I really want Euden to be one of the DLC characters so he comes with some sweet remixes.

Untouch

Smash Master
The people suggesting there's going to be another direct aren't really backpedaling on the idea.
I can see a direct next week as the Kirby update is launching on the 30th.
PLEASE if there's a direct announce a demo as well.

osby

Smash Obsessed
But what happened to her voice? It...transformed...

Who's her VA now, anyway? I honestly can't tell anymore.
She has a new one apparently. Not surprising, her voice actress had to dodge some credit issues in Smash For.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
I get to play the full roster build at an event this Saturday and Sunday! The hype is real.

Iridium

Smash Hero
She has a new one apparently. Not surprising, her voice actress had to dodge some credit issues in Smash For.
Oh, well, it doesn't seem like it works at all for sure. I'll probably get used to it when I 10-0 Nairo in a $1000 MM.

Uh, yeah, that's my opinion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Never heard anyone say anything about K. Rool’s Melee trophy until now. It’s QUITE weird. But the classic trophies look better than the gameplay models.

Viridi clearly likes Chrome.
In a Discord group for K.Rool fans that i am in, a lot of people and i find the Melee trophy kind of awkward, mostly when we imagined it being used on a playable K.Rool.

D

Deleted member

Ocarina aged like milk and doesn't even remotely stand up to other Zelda games, it shouldn't be put seriously into any Top 5 Zelda games list. This is my Camlann and I have decided to die in this hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom