• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Ah man i remember the pre echo fighter era when dark pit and Lucina got screwed over by the community it was dark times

osby

Smash Obsessed
I can admit Corrin personality is kinda of trash but His playstyle kimda of makes up for it but it's annoying when your Main gets **** on by the smash fanbase most of time
I have zero idea why people reference Corrin's personality in their own games to complain about them while saying it doesn't matter how good characters are Lucina or Shulk are in their own games.

Pick one.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I saw that DKC2's Final Boss theme is in the game. Which is pretty cool.

That said, I don't know if the original or a remix but we'll find out soon.

Last edited:

FreeFox

Smash Lord
People are already celebrating christmas? Its true what they say, christmas comes earlier every year even on the internet.

Perfect time to bring up again a request for Holiday Special costumes for every smash character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As we're all posting christmas music, have that one song that only ever played during one level of the original DKC.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
People are already celebrating christmas? Its true what they say, christmas comes earlier every year even on the internet.

Perfect time to bring up again a request for Holiday Special costumes for every smash character.
Just do what DBFZ does, add color swaps for holidays. Orange/Green/Black/Purple for Halloween, Red/White/Silver/Green for Christmas.

osby

Smash Obsessed

When a Smash character aside Miis got a costume as DLC, Shiva will open his third eye and destroy the universe.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Sort of an X-Mas style theme. I think most Ice stages work well for that idea. Though Blizzard Wolfang's probably my favorite Ice Stage track.

When a Smash character aside Miis got a costume as DLC, Shiva will open his third eye and destroy the universe.
Don't worry, Kirby will survive and give everyone their salty runback.

Dixie Kong

Smash Ace
In the Banjo thread, there is a picture of Steve being a spirit, and there’s discussion whether it’s real or not.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Here is one from one of my favorite games.

And one from Mega Man 7.

And one from Mega Man 8.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here is one from one of my favorite games.

And one from Mega Man 7.

And one from Mega Man 8.

You might want to change a couple of those into links or spoiler them. Since there's been a few embedded vids on this page already. I'm about to change one of mine real quick.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Since all the cool kids are doing it, might as well post this here too.

https://youtu.be/x-lKlfHbT14

ahh the cheerful music that almost blinds you from the fact that Shiver Star is likely a post-apocalyptic Earth

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You might want to change a couple of those into links or spoiler them. Since there's been a few embedded vids on this page already. I'm about to change one of mine real quick.
Done. While we are at it, here are two more of my favorites.

Pretty cool, huh?

Last edited:

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Ok. Here is a Pokémon themed song for a change:

and one vagely related to piranha plants.

D

Deleted member

You can't have good video game music with out at least one Diddy Kong Racing song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom