• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Today will be the day we don’t have a Waifu War...only actual war

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Christmas/winter music?

People are already celebrating christmas? Its true what they say, christmas comes earlier every year even on the internet.

Perfect time to bring up again a request for Holiday Special costumes for every smash character.
Where I live Christmas is from the 1st of November to, like, January 15 every year. You get used to it.

D

Deleted member

Christmas music eh?
This is a great track.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Frost Walrus's Theme would also make for a good theme on an Ice Stage. An even better choice would be Diamond Ice from Mega Man Starforce 3. Though I've only stuck to Mega Man so far. Phendrana Drifts would be sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM241u421o4

That said I do think we should stop embedding for a couple pages. Or at least don't have 2 or 3 vids up in a single post. Links should be fine for a bit.

Last edited:

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
It's fake, that's a really shoddy Cirno render.
I mean, that's like legit art from Touhou 16, Zun never drew really well. But if it really was Cirno, I would think that it would be something from an official spinoff where professional artist drew the promo art

Flyboy

Smash Hero
There's no way the Steve Spirit pic is real because official art of Steve exists and it makes more sense that they'd use that and I highly doubt we would get Touhou content in Smash. A Cirno Spirit battle would be really fun, but consider that Touhou in Smash is just as much of a "meme pick" in some circles as Sans in Smash, and also the Nintendo Switch has a built-in screenshot function why would you take a pic of what looks to be a CRT

D

Deleted member

It's fake. Faker than quality from Sonic team Sonic games.
I think that the right thing to say it is “faker than Fox’s interest and love for the Fantastic Four”.

If Fox cares about the Fantastic Four, give me proofs to believe so... Because they rushed three mediocre or plain awful movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Dang it.,. I would’ve been all for Steve being a spirit.

Because that would probably convince most of the fandom that spirits don’t equal DLC deconfirmations.
It wouldn’t be enough.
I could argue the same with Rayman’s spirit.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Christ I'm at least 11 years older than some of the people in this thread.

95a.gif

I knew it was bad when I posted about Melee speculation in the Geno thread and someone didn't even realize there was the internet and a Smash fandom in 1999.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
It wouldn’t be enough.
I could argue the same with Rayman’s spirit.
The only reason why I’m stating Steve specifically is that he is the ONLY character that has his name dropped for DLC at this point. And if Verge was correct about Minecraft content, a spirit would definitely satisfy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom