• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Yo we talking about hot video game characters? Well the bar is already set pretty high because of :ultincineroar::ultfalcon::4charizard:, but I can think of one character who could outdo them.

Edit: Ah dang my super clever and original joke got :ultgreninja:'d by like 4 minutes.

Last edited:

Grizzexploder

Smash Apprentice
Yo we talking about hot video game characters? Well the bar is already set pretty high because of :ultincineroar::ultfalcon::4charizard:, but I can think of one character who could outdo them.

it's just mii gunner wearing chibi-robo's remains
so it's like chibi robo with lady parts

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
there has been TOO MUCH Twilight Princess Zelda hentai with her boring resting stitch face

it's time for some actual ahegao and happy expressions
I would say something about the demographic of this game juxtaposed to what we're talking about but kids are so aware of sexual stuff nowadays that it's probably not anything new to them

Grizzexploder

Smash Apprentice
exhibit B: PALUTENA

You would not believe your eyes when 10 million PALUTENA HENTAI
Lit up the world as she got in smash

seriously, pre-smash, there were only like 5 doujins on her

Last edited:

LetterO

Smash Lord
Man, remember when we all considered Skull Kid to be a lock back during the times of the chairs and no boxes or grinches in sight? Good times.

Double K

Smash Lord
Also on the minor subject of Granblue, there are a fwe characters who I personally would rather have over her.

Notably, Sarasa, Rosetta, Silva, Yuel, Vira, Cagliostro for girls,

and for boys Sandal Phone, Reinhardtzar, Albert, Siete, Six, BARAwa, Eugen, Rackam

and honestly, Gran/Djeeta, with Lyria summoning Proto Bahamut as the FS

Grizzexploder

Smash Apprentice
Man, remember when we all considered Skull Kid to be a lock back during the times of the chairs and no boxes or grinches in sight? Good times.
haha remember when we thought shadow and isaac were gonna be fighters because they weren't instantly deconfirmed in the past few smash directs

hahahahahahahaha

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
haha remember when we thought shadow and isaac were gonna be fighters because they weren't instantly deconfirmed in the past few smash directs

hahahahahahahaha
You'd think Isaac fans at least would have learned their lesson from Smash 4. Then again most people didn't seem to have their hopes that high until the Grinch came along.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
remember when we went those mental torture circus due to some pixels compression on the banner that was "leaked"
yeah
****ing good time, is it right?

Noipoi

Howdy!
You'd think Isaac fans at least would have learned their lesson from Smash 4. Then again most people didn't seem to have their hopes that high until the Grinch came along.
We were content to accept our Kencineroar fate, until The Grinch nation attacked.

Grizzexploder

Smash Apprentice
well at least he exists in smash again
throwback time when he got entirely removed from smash 4 for some reason
imagine thinking they removed him to make him dlc
but he wasn't
and he was literally just deleted from existence

Double K

Smash Lord
What if the new Square rep is just Yoko Taro

not from a Yoko TAro game, but literally Yoko Taro?

Iridium

Smash Hero
I just love how Shadow was quite literally safe until the end, and then got swept under the rug just like Ashley with a brief deconfirmation. His fans had it so rough.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
I remember when people thought shadow and isaac were locks too...and when people DIDN'T believe steve could get in.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Now for the final skit I had planned for the three newcomers unveiled during the last Direct. This one deals with how Pirahna Plant became a newcomer.
*Parakarry delivers a letter to Toadette's house
*Toadette walks over to the mail box

Toadette: Eeeeee! I can't believe it! I actually got accepted into Smash Bros. After years of spending time and effort to become more than just a participant in sports, karting, and other party events, my hard work has finally come to fruition.

*Toadette skips back to her house with the invitation in hand
*Toadette calls up Toad

Toadette: I have extremely good news?

Toad: Hmm? Did Mario and Luigi allow you to come on another adventure with them?

Toadette: No even better! I got an invitation to join Smash Bros.

Toad: Wow. Really? I can't tell you how proud I am of you. I have been trying for nearly 20 years to get an invitation to join, but they keep declining me for whatever reason. At least they gave me permission to do more than just spray spores and actually act like a bodyguard for Princess Peach.

Toadette: I am really sorry that they never gave you the glory that you deserve. I will try my best to be an inspiration to all Toads. I will even try my best to help petition the committee to allow an echo slot for you. I worked very hard. You believed in me all these years that I could escape just being a participant in the sporting events. Now I go on full fledged adventures, and even Mario and Luigi have invited me. Its truly a dream come true. Thank you. I will not forget what you have done for me, and I will fight for you on the inside.

Toad: Thank you Toadette. Even if I do not make it, I am proud that at least my protege was able to.

Toadette: Take care. I will see you in Smash Bros., I think you will do well for yourself with your new expanded role. Again, thank you for helping me so much and guiding me. It was because of you that I even got my foot in the door to become a racer in Mario Kart. I am completely grateful.

Toad: I will see you soon. Take care.

*Toadette hangs up

*Toadette starts skipping to the warp pipe to warp her to the Smash Bros. world where she must do the last round of test and interviews before she is accepted into Smash Bros.

Toadette: *is humming the Smash Bros. Ultimate main theme and smiling with her eyes closed

*Walugi is watching her from the bushes

*Waluigi jumps out from the bushes in front of Toadette

Waluigi: WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

*Toadette jumps up in susprise

Toadette: Ahh!

*Toadette happens to drop her invitation

Waluigi: Give Waluigi that. Waluigi Number 1! No fair!

Toadette: No that's mine. I worked hard for it. Besides, you already have a role in Smash Bros. Being an Assist Trophy is still a honor you know.

Waluigi: WAAAAHHH! Waluigi Number 1! You be the Assist Trophy, Waluigi Time now!

*both Waluigi and Toadette are pulling on opposite sides to the invitation

Toadette: NO! If you really wanted to join Smash Bros. you would have been working hard to be more than just a sports participant. You had 18 years to make something of yourself, three more years than me. Your close friend Wario has TWO series of his own, why have you never asked him for a role in something?

Waluigi: WAAAAAH! Shut up little girl.

Toadette: If I am so little, why am I pulling evenly with you?

Waluigi: Because you cheat. Only Waluigi can cheat. If anyone else cheat, its no fair.

*Toadette appears to be winning

Waluigi: WAAAH! NO FAIR! NO FAIR!

*Toadette yanks it so hard Waluigi goes flying

Waluigi: WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Toadette: And that is that!

*Toadette continues skipping

Toadette: *is humming the Captain Toad theme this time.

*Waluigi tackles Toadette from behind

Waluigi: Waluigi's!

*Toadette drops the invitation

Toadette: Please. I worked so hard. I wish someone would please help me.

*a flash of light appears in front of Toadette and Waluigi

Geno: Did someone cry out for help?

Toadette: I don't know who you are, but this dastardly man is trying to steal something from me and I can't get to where I need to go with it.

*Geno fires a giant laser at Waluigi

Waluigi: *is burnt and smoky. Waaah... *breathes out a puff of smoke and falls over

Toadette: A bit excessive but it gets the job done I suppose. Thank you so much for your help.

Geno: No thanks are necessary. I live to fulfill the wishes of others.

Toadette: I am thankful for that.... Hey! Where did my invitation go?

Geno: What invitation?

Toadette: I had it up until I got tackled by Waluigi.

*Toadette notices that Geno is holding that.

Toadette: Hey! That's it. That's mine.

Geno: Um. You see... there was a divine mistake in you getting it. I need this invitation to fulfill lots of wishes.... (Geno is talking about all of his fans that want to see him in).

Toadette: What? Even if you do need it for that purpose, it still belongs to me, and I worked very hard for it.

Geno: It breaks my heart to do this but the desires of many triumphs over the individual want.

Toadette: Greater good? I am a hero and an inspiration to many. I worked my way up from a background participant all the way to a full fledged hero!

Geno: ...

Toadette: *eyes are tearing up Please give it back.

Geno: Young girl, I....

*Geno gets whacked by a hammer

Goombella: Good job Mario.

*Paper Mario picks up the invitation with Geno having fallen over

Paper Mario: Wahoo.

Toadette: That flat Mario? (Toadette remembers Paper Mario from Mario & Luigi Paper Jam)

Goombella: Looks like that Smash Bros. invitation radar we got from Rip Cheato actually worked, huh?

Paper Mario: *nods Yeh.

Toadette: No, no no.

Goombella: So like, what's your problem?

Toadette: That invitation actually belongs to me, I originally was being attacked by Waluigi, then a doll in a blue cape took it. And now you guys.

*Paper Mario opens the invitation

*Goombella reads its out loud

Goombella: "Dear Toadette of the Super Mario world, we have selected you to become a newcomer to the upcoming Smash Bros. tournament. Please bring this invitation to the central committee for newcomer invitations." Hmm. I guess it does belong to you. I guess that Rip Cheato once again gave us a monkey's paw.

Paper Mario: Mama mia...

Toadette: So I can I have it back?

Goombella: We went on like such a long adventure to find this....

Toadette: I am so sorry. However, it rightfully belongs to me.

Goombella: What do you think Mario? Should we give it back to her or keep it?

*a text box pops up with Give it back or Keep it as options in it

Paper Mario: Hmmm. (Paper Mario is thinking very hard)

*Waluigi appears out of nowhere and punt kicks Goombella into Paper Mario which knocks him far away

Waluigi: Its Waluigi's!

*Waluigi grabs the invitiation

Waluigi: Wahaha! Waluigi wins!

Toadette: No it has my name on it.

*tears off the top of the letter

Waluigi: Waluigi smarter than a letter.

*Toadette gasps

Waluigi: Waluigi wins! Waluigi wins! Waluigi wins!

*Waluigi jumps into a nearby warp pipe

*Toadette has her hands over her eyes and starts crying

*Foreman Spike's house

https://www.mariowiki.com/images/1/1b/Foremanspike.jpg

Foreman Spike is sitting on an armchair watching a TV

*Foreman Spike opens a can of Chuckola Cola and starts drinking it

Kylie Koopa (news reporter NPC from Mario & Luigi Partners in Time): We have word of a heinous crime that was just committed. An invitation for Smash Bros. was stolen! We will have more updates as they break...

Foreman Spike: Man, I can't watch the news these days.

*switches the channel to a game of Chargin Chucks playing against a team of Shy Guys in soccer.

*door slams

Foreman Spike: Let me guess. You won... *burp another tennis match...

Waluigi: Shut up old man! Waluigi wins!

Foreman Spike: Son, if you are ever going to get into Smash Bros. *sips, you need to look the boss in the eye, give him a firm handshake, *burp and say "I want the job." That is how I got the job to fight the Mario Bros. back in 1985. Or you know, you could put in hard work like I did. I even got a sequel role you know. I also did the whole golfing thing once, you know. Was not for me. *burps I rather you know antagonizethe Mario Bros., but Bowser put all the small time Mario villains out of business and now I am collecting royalties for the Wrecking Crew. I am thankful those Smash guys took my suggestion for an arena to be the old construction sites. Able to get by just on that. All I need is my Chuckola Cola, a tv, and I am set.

Waluigi: Hard work is dumb. Waluigi wins!

*Waluigi walks upstairs to his bedroom

*Waluigi's bedroom is absolutely filthy. There is smelly clothes all over the place and bits of food and empty pizza boxes all over the place.

*a sad looking sickly Pirahna Plant is gnawing on a pizza box

Pirahna Plant: (So hungry. I wish I had sunlight. I wish I had new soil. I wish I had real food.)

*Pirahna Plant waddles over in his cracked pot with soil seeping out to look at some magazine talking about Smash Bros.

Pirahna Plant: (I wish I was in Smash Bros. In Smash. Anything can happen. You can see and do anything. So many different places. So many different people. So many possibilities. I could be more than just a Pirahna Plant. I could be a hero. A villain. Cause the tide of battle to change. I could become the next Petey) (Pirahna Plant is imagining himself as an item or an Assist Trophy in Smash Bros., fantasizing about the battles he managed to shift and being cheered how he altered the course of battle for fans of a certain combatant).

*door slams open

Waluigi: Waaah. This room is stinky.

*Waluigi stares at Pirahna Plant

*Pirahna Plant is shivering

Waluigi: WAAAAH. Stupid plant. Go back in your hole.

*Kicks Pirahna Plant into his closet, some of his soil falls out.

*Waluigi slams closet door shut

Waluigi: Waluigi wins! Waluigi wins! Waluig wins! ITS WALUIGI TIME! HEH! HEH! HEH!

https://www.mariowiki.com/images/e/e8/WaluigiParty3.jpg

*Pirahna Plant knows his owner is happy about something.

Pirahna Plant: (I wish I could be in something. A Kart race. Golfing. Tennis. Anything. Heck, I heard even a Chain Chomp became a tennis player, and a Goomba became participant in Mario Party. If those can happen. I could be in Smash Bros. Anything than this. )

*Pirahna Plant waddles over to take his leaves and pour a few droplets of a can of Chuckola Cola into his soil.

Foreman Spike: *shouting Did you water your pet? I hear that thing *burp making chomp noises all day and night. That thing *sips is going to shrivel up and die if you don't take care of it.

Waluigi: Waaah. *grumble *grumble

*Waluigi opens up closet door

Waluigi: Waaah... This is your lucky day. Here.

*throws some hard pizza crust into Pirahna Plant's mouth

*opens up a can of Chuckola Cola

Waluigi: Waluigi give you half.

*pours half a soda can into Pirahna Plant's pot

Pirahna Plant: (This stuff is no good. I want water. Clean crisp, fresh water. I will take this liquid though. Its got water... probably...)

*slams door back on Pirahna Plant

Waluigi: Waluigi hungry. *Waluigi slams door behind him

*Pirahna Plant slowly opens closet door

Pirahna Plant: (I wonder what he was so happy about?)

*looks over at the Smash Bros. invitation

Pirahna Plant: (I thought he already got invited to be an Assist Trophy for the latest tournament. Did he steal someone else's Assist Trophy invitation?)

*Pirahna Plant looks at his environment. The filth, the darkness...

Pirahna Plant: (I always dreamed of the outside world. Dreams have kept me alive more than the poor excuses for light, food, and water have. Smash Bros. will be my new home!)

*Pirahna Plant eats the invitation

*with every ounce of strength he pulls open and the shade and window and uses his leaves as a propeller

Pirahna Plant: (I am free. I am free. Once I am in Smash Bros. I will be free.)

*Pirahna Plant wakes up

Pirahna Plant: (Just a dream. Just a dream...)

*Pirahna Plant opens the closet door, for real this time

*See Waluigi on his bed snoring

Waluigi: ZZZZZZ. Waluigi number one..... zzzzz... no fair.....

*Pirahna Plant does see the invitation

Pirahna Plant: (huh, so my dream was a vision. He actually did get another invitation for Smash Bros.)

*Stares at the invitation

Pirahna Plant: (My new life begins here.)

*Pirahna Plant licks up the invitation and ingests it

*He hops and pushes the door open

*Pirahna Plant sneaks downstairs

*Foreman Spike is fast asleep on his armchair snoring with a can of Chuckola Cola on the ground spilled

*the TV is blazing with the news on

Kylie Koopa: We have this sketch on the suspect who stole the invitation to Smash Bros.

*a sketch of Waluigi is shown on the TV that looks like how he is drawn in Brawl in the Family

Kylie Koopa: The suspect's name is Waluigi. He has been a veteran in multiple Karting, Tennis, Golf, and Party events for nearly 20 years. He has also been a part of the Smash Bros. tournament for the last ten years as an Assist Fighter. Eye witness reports say the suspect had become heavily disgruntled over learning that his role in the latest Smash Bros. tournament would be an Assist Fighter again.

Pirahna Plant: (Oh no... It couldn't be...)

Kylie Koopa: Bounty hunters throughout the multiple universes have been called upon to retrieve the stolen invitation. Many of them fighters in the Smash Bros. tournament themselves. Samus Aran. Captain Falcon. Wolf. Solid Snake. One of the associate's close team mates Wario has also volunteered to hunt down the suspect after learning of the huge cash bounty.

Pirahna Plant: *uses leaves to cover head (I wish this was the dream.)

*tries to shuffle near the door

*door is flattened open

*Wario used his should bash to knock down door

Wario: Wario lead the way. Therefore, the cash is mostly mine.

*Captain Falcon is right behind him and cracking one of his knuckles

*Pirahna Plant is terrified

*Foreman Spike wakes up

Foreman Spike: *sees Wario and Captain Falcon in the doorway. Ugh. Son, I told you bullying lunch money from the local kids was eventually going to catch up with you.

Waluigi: *wakes up Waahh...

*Snake appears in Waluigi's bed room with his invisible stealth disappearing

Snake: Sooo... lanky... are you going to hand over the invitation or are we going to have to make you give it to us.

Waluigi: No its Waluigi's, Waluigi is number one. No fair.

*just then, the wall is blown open

*A wolfen is flying outside and Wolf ejects out of it and into Waluigi's bedroom.

Wolf: Looks like I will be the one to take you down.

Waluigi: Waaaah!

*meanwhile Pirahna Plant tries to sneak away to the back door

*Backdoor is kicked open

*Samus is standing in the entrance

*Samus aims gun at Pirahna Plant

Pirahna Plant: *quivering (Please if you are going to kill me. Make it quick).

*Samus scans Pirahna Plant

*Subject is a domesticated Pirahna Plant. A plant life form that is derives much of its nutrients from its mouth. These creatures are surprisingly believed to have some form of sapience akin to some forms of popular household pets, like cats and dogs. Subject here appears to be in poor care and in a state of prolonged neglect. Subject appears too have gone into a state of shock due to fear about possible impending termination."

Samus switches visors

*Xray visor showing that the invitation is inside the Pirahna Plant

*fire an ice shot at Pirahna Plant

*Samus grabs the frozen Pirahna Plant and takes it back to her spaceship

*Meanwhile we can hear Waluigi being pummeled by Wario, Snake, Captain Falcon, and Wolf with them demanding to know where the invitation is with Waluigi only giving nonsense answers

*Samus lands her starship near Toadette's house and knocks on Toadette's door

Samus: (has her helmet removed and is holding the frozen Pirahna Plant). Mission Accomplished.

Toadette: So you were able to find my Smash Bros. invitation?

Samus: Affirmative.

Toadette: So where is it?

Samus: The creature I am holding appears to have ingested it. It appears to be in poor health and may have thought the invitation was something it could eat.

Toadette: So. What does that mean?

Samus: I am asking you with permission to terminate the creature in question to get the invitation back.

Toadette: Please don't. Is there any other way to get it back?

Samus: Unfortunately, I do not believe so.

Toadette: That poor thing. Please do not do it. I want to be in Smash Bros. but not at this cost.

Samus: Are you sure? You know your invitation will not be re-issued, you might never get another opportunity ever again.

Toadette: Its okay. My sensei has been trying much longer than myself, and watched as many others from our world got in over him. It never sat right with me that I got accepted over him.

????: Such selflessness.

Toadette & Samus: Who said that?

Mewtwo: I have traveled countless worlds. Not just anyone could give up such a tremendous honor.

Samus: What is your purpose here.

Mewtwo: Just an observer. This tournament has given many the opportunity to appear. The greatest heroes. The greatest villains. Being of important in their various universes seem to be whom the invitation is extended to. Young Toadette you yourself are too a hero.

Toadette: Thank you.

Mewtwo: I knew immediately who stole your invitation from your psychic distress and tracked down the thief to his home. I wanted to learn more about why such a man would do something. Why did he steal? What was his motive? Unfortunately, I was hoping for a something more from this individual, and what I found was merely what I got from the surface. A manchild who believes himself to be far above others. However, what I found touched my heart.

Toadette: What was that?

Mewtwo: This sad creature clinging to survival. Usually for many pets they exist to bring comfort to their caretakers and their caretakers truly cherish them. Unfortunately, this creature was owned by someone who truly did not care for it. However, I got into this pet's mind. This pet has a profound sense of endurance, and its endurance and will power fuelled entirely by dreams and hope. My battles with Samus and others were the tinder for such dreams. It fantasized about having some sort of place in Smash Bros.

Toadette: And with a twist of fate it found itself an invitation.

Mewtwo: This creature did not know the story behind it. It was hungry and desperate. It probably did not even know what it even took to get into Smash Bros. after the invitation was even acquired.

Toadette: Maybe. Maybe it could be the next representative for my world instead. I always thought that with my place in Smash Bros. I would be a symbol of hope to all the Toads in the world that with enough perseverance that you can accomplish your dreams. However, this plant, it is not great hero, it is no great villain, no great being of importance to this world. Its place in Smash Bros. could be something greater. A show that life. That life cannot just bring unexpected hardship and cruelty, but also unexpected blessing and opportunity. In this later tournament, there are over 70 beings who are combatants. Is there one, just an ordinary individual?

Mewtwo: No. This plant would be the first one.

Toadette: Then I allow this Pirahna Plant to have my invitation.

Mewtwo: *nods

*Pirahna Plant wakes up

Pirahna Plant: (Where am I? Is this the afterlife?)

*A Mii of Sakurai is sitting across from Pirahna Plant in a white room

Sakurai: What qualities do you have that you think you belong in Smash Bros.?

Pirahna Plant: (Smash Bros.? Ah. I could do lots of things. Even though I am just a plant. I can move to and fro. See?)

*Pirahna Plant demonstrates how he can move despite being in a potted plant)

Sakurai: Impressive for you. But almost anyone can move. What can you do in particular that sets yourself apart?

Pirahna Plant: (Ah. I can do many cool tricks. Like fly.)

*demonstrates how it can fly using only its leaves

Sakurai: *nods Anything else?

Pirahna Plant: (Well I can do cool tricks with metal balls and spit poison if I want.)

*The interview goes on for hours

Pirahna Plant: (So am I going to be in as an Assist Fighter?)

Sakurai: Unfortunately not.

Pirahna Plant: (Well I am honored just to have been allowed just to try out. But please do not allow me back to where I came from. I will take any role you have for Smash Bros., I just do not want to go back to where I was.).

Sakurai: You did not let me finish. I mean unfortunately not because you are going to be a full fledged fighter for the tournament as a whole. *laughs

Pirahna Plant: (What? How? I am just a household pet. I am nothing special. Is this heaven?)

Sakurai: You are quite alive and yes you are special. You are the first being to be allowed into the tournament merely on the merits of you having dreams to be in the tournament in some form. Your dreams kept you and sustained you, and now you are here.

Pirahna Plant: (I am completely grateful. But what about the person whom the invitation originally belonged to?)

Sakurai: She gave up her invitation to you. She felt you belonged more than her for the time being.

Pirahna Plant: (I see. Please give me the opportunity to thank her some day. I am sorry that this even happened. Please give her another chance to be in Smash Bros. some day).

Sakurai: We shall see.

*meanwhile at Foreman Spike's house

*Foreman Spike is in his recliner and opens another can of Chuckola Cola

*watches TV

Kylie Koopa: We have news that our world has gained another representative fighter for the upcoming Smash Bros. tournament. Its a bit of a shock, but a Pirahna Plant has joined the battle.

*a photo of Pirahna Plant shaking Sakurai's hand with one of its leaves is flashed on the TV

Foreman Spike: *sips See son. All you need to get a job is some hard work, *burps, a firm handshake, and to be able to look the boss in the eye, and say "I want the job".

*Waluigi is in a full body cast

Waluigi: Waaaah. This show stinks! Change the channel.

End of skit.
That concludes all the skits I had planned. Hopefully, they endeared these last three newcomer that were unveiled for Ultimate a bit more to you.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Since Katalina is also supposed to be a "mommy" character, do you think she will try to steal Pit from Palutena?
Katalina is an onee-sama! She's only 24!

Oh god, I'm gonna be oldr than KAtalina
When someone fetishizes sisterhood, I normally just assume they don't have an actual sister to demonstrate to them how not-hot actually having a sister is, so I normally just cringe and brush it off.

But most people do have moms, so I have no idea what to think of that. Just...yikes.

Edit: Accidently quoted a wrong post.

Last edited:

Grizzexploder

Smash Apprentice
I just love how Shadow was quite literally safe until the end, and then got swept under the rug just like Ashley with a brief deconfirmation. His fans had it so rough.
either way they would have it rough, with mr shadow the hedgehog guaranteed to be an echo fighter

MONKEY'S PAW:
ASSIST TROPHY
or
ECHO FIGHTER where he has no chaos attacks/teleport and just has 2 spin dashes like Sonic

Last edited:

Double K

Smash Lord
Now for the final skit I had planned for the three newcomers unveiled during the last Direct.
tl;dr

When someone fetishizes sisterhood, I normally just assume they don't have an actual sister to demonstrate to them how not-hot actually having a sister is, so I normally just cringe and brush it off.

But most people do have moms, so I have no idea what to think of that. Just...yikes.
Katalina is called Onee-sama by the game's resident lesbian yandere, Vira Lillie

She literally calls her 'onee-sama~' when fawning over her

Noipoi

Howdy!
Now for the final skit I had planned for the three newcomers unveiled during the last Direct. This one deals with how Pirahna Plant became a newcomer.
*Parakarry delivers a letter to Toadette's house
*Toadette walks over to the mail box

Toadette: Eeeeee! I can't believe it! I actually got accepted into Smash Bros. After years of spending time and effort to become more than just a participant in sports, karting, and other party events, my hard work has finally come to fruition.

*Toadette skips back to her house with the invitation in hand
*Toadette calls up Toad

Toadette: I have extremely good news?

Toad: Hmm? Did Mario and Luigi allow you to come on another adventure with them?

Toadette: No even better! I got an invitation to join Smash Bros.

Toad: Wow. Really? I can't tell you how proud I am of you. I have been trying for nearly 20 years to get an invitation to join, but they keep declining me for whatever reason. At least they gave me permission to do more than just spray spores and actually act like a bodyguard for Princess Peach.

Toadette: I am really sorry that they never gave you the glory that you deserve. I will try my best to be an inspiration to all Toads. I will even try my best to help petition the committee to allow an echo slot for you. I worked very hard. You believed in me all these years that I could escape just being a participant in the sporting events. Now I go on full fledged adventures, and even Mario and Luigi have invited me. Its truly a dream come true. Thank you. I will not forget what you have done for me, and I will fight for you on the inside.

Toad: Thank you Toadette. Even if I do not make it, I am proud that at least my protege was able to.

Toadette: Take care. I will see you in Smash Bros., I think you will do well for yourself with your new expanded role. Again, thank you for helping me so much and guiding me. It was because of you that I even got my foot in the door to become a racer in Mario Kart. I am completely grateful.

Toad: I will see you soon. Take care.

*Toadette hangs up

*Toadette starts skipping to the warp pipe to warp her to the Smash Bros. world where she must do the last round of test and interviews before she is accepted into Smash Bros.

Toadette: *is humming the Smash Bros. Ultimate main theme and smiling with her eyes closed

*Walugi is watching her from the bushes

*Waluigi jumps out from the bushes in front of Toadette

Waluigi: WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

*Toadette jumps up in susprise

Toadette: Ahh!

*Toadette happens to drop her invitation

Waluigi: Give Waluigi that. Waluigi Number 1! No fair!

Toadette: No that's mine. I worked hard for it. Besides, you already have a role in Smash Bros. Being an Assist Trophy is still a honor you know.

Waluigi: WAAAAHHH! Waluigi Number 1! You be the Assist Trophy, Waluigi Time now!

*both Waluigi and Toadette are pulling on opposite sides to the invitation

Toadette: NO! If you really wanted to join Smash Bros. you would have been working hard to be more than just a sports participant. You had 18 years to make something of yourself, three more years than me. Your close friend Wario has TWO series of his own, why have you never asked him for a role in something?

Waluigi: WAAAAAH! Shut up little girl.

Toadette: If I am so little, why am I pulling evenly with you?

Waluigi: Because you cheat. Only Waluigi can cheat. If anyone else cheat, its no fair.

*Toadette appears to be winning

Waluigi: WAAAH! NO FAIR! NO FAIR!

*Toadette yanks it so hard Waluigi goes flying

Waluigi: WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Toadette: And that is that!

*Toadette continues skipping

Toadette: *is humming the Captain Toad theme this time.

*Waluigi tackles Toadette from behind

Waluigi: Waluigi's!

*Toadette drops the invitation

Toadette: Please. I worked so hard. I wish someone would please help me.

*a flash of light appears in front of Toadette and Waluigi

Geno: Did someone cry out for help?

Toadette: I don't know who you are, but this dastardly man is trying to steal something from me and I can't get to where I need to go with it.

*Geno fires a giant laser at Waluigi

Waluigi: *is burnt and smoky. Waaah... *breathes out a puff of smoke and falls over

Toadette: A bit excessive but it gets the job done I suppose. Thank you so much for your help.

Geno: No thanks are necessary. I live to fulfill the wishes of others.

Toadette: I am thankful for that.... Hey! Where did my invitation go?

Geno: What invitation?

Toadette: I had it up until I got tackled by Waluigi.

*Toadette notices that Geno is holding that.

Toadette: Hey! That's it. That's mine.

Geno: Um. You see... there was a divine mistake in you getting it. I need this invitation to fulfill lots of wishes.... (Geno is talking about all of his fans that want to see him in).

Toadette: What? Even if you do need it for that purpose, it still belongs to me, and I worked very hard for it.

Geno: It breaks my heart to do this but the desires of many triumphs over the individual want.

Toadette: Greater good? I am a hero and an inspiration to many. I worked my way up from a background participant all the way to a full fledged hero!

Geno: ...

Toadette: *eyes are tearing up Please give it back.

Geno: Young girl, I....

*Geno gets whacked by a hammer

Goombella: Good job Mario.

*Paper Mario picks up the invitation with Geno having fallen over

Paper Mario: Wahoo.

Toadette: That flat Mario? (Toadette remembers Paper Mario from Mario & Luigi Paper Jam)

Goombella: Looks like that Smash Bros. invitation radar we got from Rip Cheato actually worked, huh?

Paper Mario: *nods Yeh.

Toadette: No, no no.

Goombella: So like, what's your problem?

Toadette: That invitation actually belongs to me, I originally was being attacked by Waluigi, then a doll in a blue cape took it. And now you guys.

*Paper Mario opens the invitation

*Goombella reads its out loud

Goombella: "Dear Toadette of the Super Mario world, we have selected you to become a newcomer to the upcoming Smash Bros. tournament. Please bring this invitation to the central committee for newcomer invitations." Hmm. I guess it does belong to you. I guess that Rip Cheato once again gave us a monkey's paw.

Paper Mario: Mama mia...

Toadette: So I can I have it back?

Goombella: We went on like such a long adventure to find this....

Toadette: I am so sorry. However, it rightfully belongs to me.

Goombella: What do you think Mario? Should we give it back to her or keep it?

*a text box pops up with Give it back or Keep it as options in it

Paper Mario: Hmmm. (Paper Mario is thinking very hard)

*Waluigi appears out of nowhere and punt kicks Goombella into Paper Mario which knocks him far away

Waluigi: Its Waluigi's!

*Waluigi grabs the invitiation

Waluigi: Wahaha! Waluigi wins!

Toadette: No it has my name on it.

*tears off the top of the letter

Waluigi: Waluigi smarter than a letter.

*Toadette gasps

*Waluigi jumps into a nearby warp pipe

*Toadette has her hands over her eyes and starts crying

*Foreman Spike's house

https://www.mariowiki.com/images/1/1b/Foremanspike.jpg

Foreman Spike is sitting on an armchair watching a TV

*Foreman Spike opens a can of Chuckola Cola and starts drinking it

Kylie Koopa (news reporter NPC from Mario & Luigi Partners in Time): We have word of a heinous crime that was just committed. An invitation for Smash Bros. was stolen! We will have more updates as they break...

Foreman Spike: Man, I can't watch the news these days.

*switches the channel to a game of Chargin Chucks playing against a team of Shy Guys in soccer.

*door slams

Foreman Spike: Let me guess. You won... *burp another tennis match...

Waluigi: Shut up old man! Waluigi wins!

Foreman Spike: Son, if you are ever going to get into Smash Bros. *sips, you need to look the boss in the eye, give him a firm handshake, *burp and say "I want the job." That is how I got the job to fight the Mario Bros. back in 1985. Or you know, you could put in hard work like I did. I even got a sequel role you know. I also did the whole golfing thing once, you know. Was not for me. *burps I rather you know antagonizethe Mario Bros., but Bowser put all the small time Mario villains out of business and now I am collecting royalties for the Wrecking Crew. I am thankful those Smash guys took my suggestion for an arena to be the old construction sites. Able to get by just on that. All I need is my Chuckola Cola, a tv, and I am set.

Waluigi: Hard work is dumb. Waluigi wins!

*Waluigi walks upstairs to his bedroom

*Waluigi's bedroom is absolutely filthy. There is smelly clothes all over the place and bits of food and empty pizza boxes all over the place.

*a sad looking sickly Pirahna Plant is gnawing on a pizza box

Pirahna Plant: (So hungry. I wish I had sunlight. I wish I had new soil. I wish I had real food.)

*Pirahna Plant waddles over in his cracked pot with soil seeping out to look at some magazine talking about Smash Bros.

Pirahna Plant: (I wish I was in Smash Bros. In Smash. Anything can happen. You can see and do anything. So many different places. So many different people. So many possibilities. I could be more than just a Pirahna Plant. I could be a hero. A villain. Cause the tide of battle to change. I could become the next Petey) (Pirahna Plant is imagining himself as an item or an Assist Trophy in Smash Bros., fantasizing about the battles he managed to shift and being cheered how he altered the course of battle for fans of a certain combatant).

*door slams open

Waluigi: Waaah. This room is stinky.

*Waluigi stares at Pirahna Plant

*Pirahna Plant is shivering

Waluigi: WAAAAH. Stupid plant. Go back in your hole.

*Kicks Pirahna Plant into his closet, some of his soil falls out.

*Waluigi slams closet door shut

Waluigi: Waluigi wins! Waluigi wins! Waluig wins! ITS WALUIGI TIME! HEH! HEH! HEH!

https://www.mariowiki.com/images/e/e8/WaluigiParty3.jpg

*Pirahna Plant knows his owner is happy about something.

Pirahna Plant: (I wish I could be in something. A Kart race. Golfing. Tennis. Anything. Heck, I heard even a Chain Chomp became a tennis player, and a Goomba became participant in Mario Party. If those can happen. I could be in Smash Bros. Anything than this. )

*Pirahna Plant waddles over to take his leaves and pour a few droplets of a can of Chuckola Cola into his soil.

Foreman Spike: *shouting Did you water your pet? I hear that thing *burp making chomp noises all day and night. That thing *sips is going to shrivel up and die if you don't take care of it.

Waluigi: Waaah. *grumble *grumble

*Waluigi opens up closet door

Waluigi: Waaah... This is your lucky day. Here.

*throws some hard pizza crust into Pirahna Plant's mouth

*opens up a can of Chuckola Cola

Waluigi: Waluigi give you half.

*pours half a soda can into Pirahna Plant's pot

Pirahna Plant: (This stuff is no good. I want water. Clean crisp, fresh water. I will take this liquid though. Its got water... probably...)

*slams door back on Pirahna Plant

Waluigi: Waluigi hungry. *Waluigi slams door behind him

*Pirahna Plant slowly opens closet door

Pirahna Plant: (I wonder what he was so happy about?)

*looks over at the Smash Bros. invitation

Pirahna Plant: (I thought he already got invited to be an Assist Trophy for the latest tournament. Did he steal someone else's Assist Trophy invitation?)

*Pirahna Plant looks at his environment. The filth, the darkness...

Pirahna Plant: (I always dreamed of the outside world. Dreams have kept me alive more than the poor excuses for light, food, and water have. Smash Bros. will be my new home!)

*Pirahna Plant eats the invitation

*with every ounce of strength he pulls open and the shade and window and uses his leaves as a propeller

Pirahna Plant: (I am free. I am free. Once I am in Smash Bros. I will be free.)

*Pirahna Plant wakes up

Pirahna Plant: (Just a dream. Just a dream...)

*Pirahna Plant opens the closet door, for real this time

*See Waluigi on his bed snoring

Waluigi: ZZZZZZ. Waluigi number one..... zzzzz... no fair.....

*Pirahna Plant does see the invitation

Pirahna Plant: (huh, so my dream was a vision. He actually did get another invitation for Smash Bros.)

*Stares at the invitation

Pirahna Plant: (My new life begins here.)

*Pirahna Plant licks up the invitation and ingests it

*He hops and pushes the door open

*Pirahna Plant sneaks downstairs

*Foreman Spike is fast asleep on his armchair snoring with a can of Chuckola Cola on the ground spilled

*the TV is blazing with the news on

Kylie Koopa: We have this sketch on the suspect who stole the invitation to Smash Bros.

*a sketch of Waluigi is shown on the TV that looks like how he is drawn in Brawl in the Family

Kylie Koopa: The suspect's name is Waluigi. He has been a veteran in multiple Karting, Tennis, Golf, and Party events for nearly 20 years. He has also been a part of the Smash Bros. tournament for the last ten years as an Assist Fighter. Eye witness reports say the suspect had become heavily disgruntled over learning that his role in the latest Smash Bros. tournament would be an Assist Fighter again.

Pirahna Plant: (Oh no... It couldn't be...)

Kylie Koopa: Bounty hunters throughout the multiple universes have been called upon to retrieve the stolen invitation. Many of them fighters in the Smash Bros. tournament themselves. Samus Aran. Captain Falcon. Wolf. Solid Snake. One of the associate's close team mates Wario has also volunteered to hunt down the suspect after learning of the huge cash bounty.

Pirahna Plant: *uses leaves to cover head (I wish this was the dream.)

*tries to shuffle near the door

*door is flattened open

*Wario used his should bash to knock down door

Wario: Wario lead the way. Therefore, the cash is mostly mine.

*Captain Falcon is right behind him and cracking one of his knuckles

*Pirahna Plant is terrified

*Foreman Spike wakes up

Foreman Spike: *sees Wario and Captain Falcon in the doorway. Ugh. Son, I told you bullying lunch money from the local kids was eventually going to catch up with you.

Waluigi: *wakes up Waahh...

*Snake appears in Waluigi's bed room with his invisible stealth disappearing

Snake: Sooo... lanky... are you going to hand over the invitation or are we going to have to make you give it to us.

Waluigi: No its Waluigi's, Waluigi is number one. No fair.

*just then, the wall is blown open

*A wolfen is flying outside and Wolf ejects out of it and into Waluigi's bedroom.

Wolf: Looks like I will be the one to take you down.

Waluigi: Waaaah!

*meanwhile Pirahna Plant tries to sneak away to the back door

*Backdoor is kicked open

*Samus is standing in the entrance

*Samus aims gun at Pirahna Plant

Pirahna Plant: *quivering (Please if you are going to kill me. Make it quick).

*Samus scans Pirahna Plant

*Subject is a domesticated Pirahna Plant. A plant life form that is derives much of its nutrients from its mouth. These creatures are surprisingly believed to have some form of sapience akin to some forms of popular household pets, like cats and dogs. Subject here appears to be in poor care and in a state of prolonged neglect. Subject appears too have gone into a state of shock due to fear about possible impending termination."

Samus switches visors

*Xray visor showing that the invitation is inside the Pirahna Plant

*fire an ice shot at Pirahna Plant

*Samus grabs the frozen Pirahna Plant and takes it back to her spaceship

*Meanwhile we can hear Waluigi being pummeled by Wario, Snake, Captain Falcon, and Wolf with them demanding to know where the invitation is with Waluigi only giving nonsense answers

*Samus lands her starship near Toadette's house and knocks on Toadette's door

Samus: (has her helmet removed and is holding the frozen Pirahna Plant). Mission Accomplished.

Toadette: So you were able to find my Smash Bros. invitation?

Samus: Affirmative.

Toadette: So where is it?

Samus: The creature I am holding appears to have ingested it. It appears to be in poor health and may have thought the invitation was something it could eat.

Toadette: So. What does that mean?

Samus: I am asking you with permission to terminate the creature in question to get the invitation back.

Toadette: Please don't. Is there any other way to get it back?

Samus: Unfortunately, I do not believe so.

Toadette: That poor thing. Please do not do it. I want to be in Smash Bros. but not at this cost.

Samus: Are you sure? You know your invitation will not be re-issued, you might never get another opportunity ever again.

Toadette: Its okay. My sensei has been trying much longer than myself, and watched as many others from our world got in over him. It never sat right with me that I got accepted over him.

????: Such selflessness.

Toadette & Samus: Who said that?

Mewtwo: I have traveled countless worlds. Not just anyone could give up such a tremendous honor.

Samus: What is your purpose here.

Mewtwo: Just an observer. This tournament has given many the opportunity to appear. The greatest heroes. The greatest villains. Being of important in their various universes seem to be whom the invitation is extended to. Young Toadette you yourself are too a hero.

Toadette: Thank you.

Mewtwo: I knew immediately who stole your invitation from your psychic distress and tracked down the thief to his home. I wanted to learn more about why such a man would do something. Why did he steal? What was his motive? Unfortunately, I was hoping for a something more from this individual, and what I found was merely what I got from the surface. A manchild who believes himself to be far above others. However, what I found touched my heart.

Toadette: What was that?

Mewtwo: This sad creature clinging to survival. Usually for many pets they exist to bring comfort to their caretakers and their caretakers truly cherish them. Unfortunately, this creature was owned by someone who truly did not care for it. However, I got into this pet's mind. This pet has a profound sense of endurance, and its endurance and will power fuelled entirely by dreams and hope. My battles with Samus and others were the tinder for such dreams. It fantasized about having some sort of place in Smash Bros.

Toadette: And with a twist of fate it found itself an invitation.

Mewtwo: This creature did not know the story behind it. It was hungry and desperate. It probably did not even know what it even took to get into Smash Bros. after the invitation was even acquired.

Toadette: Maybe. Maybe it could be the next representative for my world instead. I always thought that with my place in Smash Bros. I would be a symbol of hope to all the Toads in the world that with enough perseverance that you can accomplish your dreams. However, this plant, it is not great hero, it is no great villain, no great being of importance to this world. Its place in Smash Bros. could be something greater. A show that life. That life cannot just bring unexpected hardship and cruelty, but also unexpected blessing and opportunity. In this later tournament, there are over 70 beings who are combatants. Is there one, just an ordinary individual?

Mewtwo: No. This plant would be the first one.

Toadette: Then I allow this Pirahna Plant to have my invitation.

Mewtwo: *nods

*Pirahna Plant wakes up

Pirahna Plant: (Where am I? Is this the afterlife?)

*A Mii of Sakurai is sitting across from Pirahna Plant in a white room

Sakurai: What qualities do you have that you think you belong in Smash Bros.?

Pirahna Plant: (Smash Bros.? Ah. I could do lots of things. Even though I am just a plant. I can move to and fro. See?)

*Pirahna Plant demonstrates how he can move despite being in a potted plant)

Sakurai: Impressive for you. But almost anyone can move. What can you do in particular that sets yourself apart?

Pirahna Plant: (Ah. I can do many cool tricks. Like fly.)

*demonstrates how it can fly using only its leaves

Sakurai: *nods Anything else?

Pirahna Plant: (Well I can do cool tricks with metal balls and spit poison if I want.)

*The interview goes on for hours

Pirahna Plant: (So am I going to be in as an Assist Fighter?)

Sakurai: Unfortunately not.

Pirahna Plant: (Well I am honored just to have been allowed just to try out. But please do not allow me back to where I came from. I will take any role you have for Smash Bros., I just do not want to go back to where I was.).

Sakurai: You did not let me finish. I mean unfortunately not because you are going to be a full fledged fighter for the tournament as a whole. *laughs

Pirahna Plant: (What? How? I am just a household pet. I am nothing special. Is this heaven?)

Sakurai: You are quite alive and yes you are special. You are the first being to be allowed into the tournament merely on the merits of you having dreams to be in the tournament in some form. Your dreams kept you and sustained you, and now you are here.

Pirahna Plant: (I am completely grateful. But what about the person whom the invitation originally belonged to?)

Sakurai: She gave up her invitation to you. She felt you belonged more than her for the time being.

Pirahna Plant: (I see. Please give me the opportunity to thank her some day. I am sorry that this even happened. Please give her another chance to be in Smash Bros. some day).

Sakurai: We shall see.

*meanwhile at Foreman Spike's house

*Foreman Spike is in his recliner and opens another can of Chuckola Cola

*watches TV

Kylie Koopa: We have news that our world has gained another representative fighter for the upcoming Smash Bros. tournament. Its a bit of a shock, but a Pirahna Plant has joined the battle.

*a photo of Pirahna Plant shaking Sakurai's hand with one of its leaves is flashed on the TV

Foreman Spike: *sips See son. All you need to get a job is some hard work, *burps, a firm handshake, and to be able to look the boss in the eye, and say "I want the job".

*Waluigi is in a full body cast

Waluigi: Waaaah. This show stinks! Change the channel.

End of skit.
That concludes all the skits I had planned. Hopefully, they endeared these last three newcomer that were unveiled for Ultimate a bit more to you.
That's not a skit, that's a novel.
I'm just joking man this is cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom