• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.G.L.

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7451-1877-0896
First I have to ask, are the images I'm linking shows? they're appearing like small rectangles with red Xs on top :/

2. Unfortunately that's what Sakurai said in the past and did say it again for this Smash. But as usual, keeps contradicting himself.
I am a fan of many fighting games including SF, not just that but Ken is one of my favorites yet I wasn't excited the least when he joined. Fighters in Smash frankly add, present and prove nothing. As you said, the exciting part is witnessing characters who never been in this situation. I can kid myself enjoying my fighter addition, but it's really not that exciting or offer does offer something new. For example, one of the exciting aspects of getting a new fighter is guessing or witnessing his/her final smash. Did Ryu or Ken get anything new here? no. It's the "been there done that" feeling all over.
I just thought, you know who'd I love to join Smash from Bandai Namco (don't worry I know it's a waaaay far fetched idea, for countless reasons). Oliver or Evan from Ni no Kuni.

3. Nintendo don't hang on similar ideas so often, we'll see. But boy you sure love your Edelgard XD

4. Rex is not going to happen. Sakurai clearly stated that, plus he's a Mii costume. That goes for all Xeno chars too.

5. I like Rayman, I like his games but I'm not sure why I'm never excited when his inclusion's brought up. Maybe it's that fake Rayman leak, I really don't know why. I think we can trust both, the difference between the two is that Vergeben double and triple checks and never states before being 100% sure. Hitagi does double check but I'm guessing he lacks the patience to be 100% sure, backpedaling is fine.

Side note: I am into KH, I think it's a great game series, one of the greatest to be frank. I never had the time to go through any or catch up though. It's just that I think it's not Sora's time yet and what's going for him don't help his chances, that's all.

Rayman has plenty of great songs and music. I want to link one but currently I can't.
The others didn't fly with me. If I don't forget I'll link you some choices of mine :)
Yes I saw the images so they are showing no worries :). And sorry I took awhile to respond its my birthday today so Im keeping busy ha.

I mean I would be okay with Lloyd, though I wouldn't be as excited as if Jin was announced ha. Yeah I here you its the excitement of seeing what they will do with a character that is not a fighter. Not sure who oliver and evan are pic please? And yeah Sakurai says a lot of stuff, but I can see why he might go with Lloyd.

Im actually warming up to the idea of her, a one handed long axe wielding, strategist woman sounds like she would be hardcore. Despite my recent enthusiasm for her, I would be happy if they added no more Fire Emblem characters.

Ah true I had forgotten that, hmmm then I guess this is a free space. Meaning this spot anyone can go here because im not sure who they would add in the forth DLC.

I just know I will be way more excited if its Rayman than if its Steve. Steve is cool and all, and Minecraft is an interesting game. However as a character in Smash im very meh about the whole situation. I would be more excited for a Bethesda rep than Steve. If Steve makes it in then I at least hope they find a very creative way to make his moveset, to where he is different from all of the other characters.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Y'all need ****ING jesus in your souls. Smh I don't come here for wet dreams about puppets that are ugly (geno)

Grizzexploder

Smash Apprentice
i only know who katalina is because her swimsuit version was used to make a summer lucina fanart

does that speak well of me

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I don't want to look up Rule 34 of Vaati. It will most likely involve him ****** somebody.

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
A new trailer is out now.

So I decided to make this video with a pretty recognizable song. because why not.

Check it out, if anyone cares. lol

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Questionable images for your wants in Smash you say?
krysimg.png

Well....um. Can't really go much beyond official stuff without going into no posting territory. Hmmm

PS: I know I still want her in darnit

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Y'all need ****ING jesus in your souls. Smh I don't come here for wet dreams about puppets that are ugly (geno)
ok buddy

Here's that new ad...
in reverse...

This is officially on the Smash Bros site...?
oh **** smash is gonna have a reverse mode
hell yeah

you start the match knowing who will win and goal is to figure out how you got there

Potato_

Smash Lord
Uh...I wonder if the star spirit that went for that doll thought it had...
A

Morning

Wood

While waking up inside.

I'm not sorry for that joke.
Alright with this and the Luigi post on Geno I'm off to go wash my eyes. Maybe my brain too if that's an option.

Take it easy folks

and I mean that

seriously

I better not come back to literal hentai

Double K

Smash Lord
Consider the following

DLC reveal trailer, of a bunch of characters that had big games during the 5th Gen of gaming, are beating up on Sonic the Hedgehog. They all taunt and then, first to walk away is Cloud, before he is suddenly thrown across the screen and hits the horizontal blast zone. Mario turns to look over and bumps into the aggressor. The aggressor speaks up.

SEGA SATURN, SHIRO!

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
People prefer characters just for the look, apparently.
Laugh at you, that's usually how Fighting games work as the characters Select screen is usually the first/Second things a player will see.
You will first get attracted by the look of the characters, then playstyle when you don't know any characters, then you learn about it :bobomb:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Seriously though, how long has this been going on for? I just got home like 30 minutes ago and apparently, this has been going on for a while from what it seems...
You guys never cease to amaze me... And the mods are down there just doing nothing about it, watching the madness...

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
If anyone is going to dare make fanart of me, here are my dream characters:

Sakura & Troubadour Mook (Both from Fire Emblem Fates)
Professor (Toukiden 2)

Main in Ultimate: Simon

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Y'all want Smashketball when I have to remind you that Tekkenbowl is an actual DLC for TEKKEN 7

We need a Smashbowl.

Smash mini-game as DLC when?

Grizzexploder

Smash Apprentice
Alright with this and the Luigi post on Geno I'm off to go wash my eyes. Maybe my brain too if that's an option.

Take it easy folks

and I mean that

seriously

I better not come back to literal hentai
if geno had a ****, would it have to be built and fastened externally to his wood body, or does he already have one inside of him that he can eject outwards, like the creature in the shape of water

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Hey I guess this means we can finally get behind my boi Master Hand, right? Think of how many people **** their hand on a daily basis.

Iridium

Smash Hero
This looks... significantly worse.

But I do appreciate that the sound effects are played correctly.
If you believe it has a hidden Satanic message, it only makes a morsel of sense! Seriously though, why is it so trippy to me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom