• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

****ing hell a double post i cant believe ive done this. i must commit sudoku

Last edited by a moderator:

beans

Smash Lord
Spirit battles huh
Heres one
You fight Little Mac (blonde alt) in Gaur Plains. He starts with a light sword.

D

Deleted member

One more detail:

The neutral move is Darkest Lariar for my Incineroar spirit concept.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
This spirit thing is fun!

I'm not going to do the obvious one, but here's a thought...

You fight against a 1 v 3 team of Marth (White costume, holding Lip's Stick) and Lucina (White costume) on Saffron City. Both are relatively low level, but keep respawning. Your goal is to defeat Ryu (Orange cotume). Pokéballs are the only items that spawn, and the enemies will go for them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You fight against a team of Marth (White costume, holding Lip's Stick) and Lucina (White costume) on Saffron City. Both are relatively low level, but keep respawning. Your goal is to defeat Ryu (Orange cotume). Pokéballs are the only items that spawn, and the enemies will go for them.
I'm guessing the Marth/Lucina's are Garedevoirs... but what could the Ryu represent?

KiBom

Smash Journeyman

You fight against a team of Marth (White costume, holding Lip's Stick) and Lucina (White costume) on Saffron City. Both are relatively low level, but keep respawning. Your goal is to defeat Ryu (Orange cotume). Pokéballs are the only items that spawn, and the enemies will go for them.
Team Rocket?

D

Deleted member

Team Rocket.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

hey guys anyone else like video games

ok now that the girls have stopped reading lets discuss why goku deserves to be in smash before anyone else

FalcoXP

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3205-1052-7736
Spirit Concept:

You're Ken with black clothes, and you have to kill 20 ROB's using Super Scope or Bombs in Delfino Plaza Stage.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Spirit Concept:

You're Ken with black clothes, and you have to kill 20 ROB's using Super Scope or Bombs in Delfino Plaza Stage.
Wild guess, Heihachi?

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Looks like we're having some discussion about spirit battles. I'm super hyped for these kinds of creative battles and I'll try to not spoil myself about them too much (and I hope I'll be able to discover at least a few bosses blind too). This means I should stop watching what's said on Nintendo social media when more of the game's content starts leaking.

Here's my spirit battle... I had fun imagining it because of how outright trollish it would be.

Enemy: Inkling (dark blue alt)
Stage: Figure-8 Circuit (the Brawl Mario Kart stage)
A Nintendog always hides the screen (:troll:) and never leaves, and the enemy's AI is not remotely affected by it. You must remove the enemy's only stock to win.
It's obviously Blooper.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Super Monkey Ball would also be a great pull
Not sure if joking, but Super Monkey Ball could actually be a pretty cool Smash character. I can imagine a really weird moveset based around the hamster ball!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Oh, on another note, for those who still think PP is getting a stage.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ould_know_about_super_smash_bros_ultimate_dlc

Piranha Plant will be available for free for early buyers and will be available to purchase in the future. This fighter is not a part of a DLC set, and therefore does not come with a stage and music. Players must purchase the digital version of the game or register their physical game card on a Nintendo Switch device by Jan. 31st, 2019 to receive this fighter for free. Piranha Plant will be available around February 2019.

Apart from that, with DLC development seemingly ending by 2020 and no planned polls, I wonder exactly how one would go about loudly getting companies to know about character support, moving forward (preferably without whining). Though Sakurai and co. do deserve a long break after this is overwith, the Switch ain't going anywhere.

I'd rather a medabots character as the Natsume rep.
You're sleeping on Clint and Annie, pardner.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Ooo, I wanna try my hand at thinking up potential Spirit Battles.

Opponent: Giant King K. Rool
Rule: Earthquake; Item Tidal Wave
Stage: Boxing Ring
Conditions: Timed Stamina Battle; The enemy is invisible; The enemy can only be damaged with the help of a Super Mushroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom