• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
****ING BULL**** RONALD MCDONALD SHOULD'VE BEEN IN BEFORE ANYONE ELSE

would a /s be good here? I think so.

Last edited:

FalcoXP

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3205-1052-7736
Got 2 spirit concepts

1. You fight against a white ZSS on Yoshi's Island (Brawl), you'll only be able to kill her when you hit her while she's laying down

2. You fight against a blue Lil' Mac on a flat New Pork City, Lil' Mac's main method of attacking is primarily using his side B and dash attacks.

Good luck ya'll!
I dont get the ZSS one

D

Deleted member

Got 2 spirit concepts

1. You fight against a white ZSS on Yoshi's Island (Brawl), you'll only be able to kill her when you hit her while she's laying down

2. You fight against a blue Lil' Mac on a flat New Pork City, Lil' Mac's main method of attacking is primarily using his side B and dash attacks.

Good luck ya'll!
I am trying so hard to connect the first concept with a Metroid reference, just to reject that it actually is something else that i would not like at all.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Looks like the Burger King beat him to the punch for the fast food mascot rep...
Got 2 spirit concepts

Good luck ya'll!
2 is Balrog/Boxer from Street Fighter

Last edited:

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars
I literally don't even know what characters we're saying for what but I'll always put my support behind KOS-MOS so there's one that can go on a list

D

Deleted member

I literally don't even know what characters we're saying for what but I'll always put my support behind KOS-MOS so there's one that can go on a list
All y'all wishing for rex or elma in 2018 while this mans is living in 3018

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Got 2 spirit concepts

Good luck ya'll!
For the life of me I can't figure out number 1. Number 2 Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku already got, but I feel like number 1 is outside my range of knowledge.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I dont get the ZSS one
I am trying so hard to connect the first concept with a Metroid reference, just to reject that it actually is something else that i would not like at all.
For the life of me I can't figure out number 1. Number 2 Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku already got, but I feel like number 1 is outside my range of knowledge.
The character is supposed to be a final boss from a certain stealth game :upsidedown:

Can't blame ya'll for not knowing who it is

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
A little off topic but did anyone else hear that Prima Games will be shutting down sometime next spring?

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
This fails to surprise me they we're very low quality and even full of false information... like Vault Boy in smash!
Maybe so, but I am still bummed since I loved getting those guides when I was younger.

Last edited:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I am just upset that I have to wait another 5 years for my most wanted newcomer to finally be playable in Smash....and none of the rumored potential DLC characters really interest me

D

Deleted member

Guess I'll do a Spirit concept:

You fight against Dark Pit who has fire effects on his weapons and never shoots his bow. he is backed up by a blue Zelda who only uses Dins Fire. It's a Stamina battle.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

You fight against Dark Pit who has fire effects on his weapons and never shoots his bow. he is backed up by a blue Zelda who only uses Dins Fire. It's a Stamina battle.
Dude that's not even a challenge, Morag and Bridgid. :V

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Y'know I kind of find a setting in NES beat-em-ups (Or like Castlevania) to be pretty badass.
I mean imagine some random dude rampaging into enemy territory, wrecking **** left and right (Which destroys all of the Bosses stuff), and go all the way to his office, and beat him senseless.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
**** i feel like my icon gave it away

ok how about this

You fight against a Rex mii on Gaur Plains

bet you'll never guess that one :p
Hm..............

IT'S SHULK

Slavic

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars

Mine for Morag was against Roy for the flame sword but Dark Pit really captures her look better. I also put the fight on Midgar cause it's kind of like Mor Ardain?

edit: Blue Zelda is also apparently the obvious choice for Brighid also

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here’s my concept:

Incineroar with his 5th pallete, and only using his neutral from all the specials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom