• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fane

Smash Journeyman
Generally I don't trust any of these insiders/leakers on anything they're saying right now.

Following all of them, they have extremely conflicting information despite saying others have the 'same' info they have.

This goes as far as the upcoming Direct as well.

Generally? Don't trust them and wait for Nintendo to come out with information. All we have now is either useless debates and arguments about the leak and insiders that are generally being super vague, secretive, and dismissive. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I dont believe Creatures inc was on the smash 4 bundles copyright sections either since ness was a secret character
But creatures inc also own part of Pokemon... It was on it
Also the unlockable thing is pointless when you remember that all third party characters are unlockable, yet SEGA, Capacom, Namco, Square and Konami all are listed on the box this time...

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero

This guy on Reddit somehow got the Switch Ultimate bundle a few days early, LOL. Means literally nothing (you don't need to tell me this) since they can't play Smash, but it's funny because this releases in less than 4 days.

The wonders of pre-ordering, huh?

Edit: Let me check my sources for this one. :troll:

Last edited:

CrunchyCHEEZIT

Smash Journeyman
if the Direct is on November 1st, doesn't that kill the Grinch leak?
The Smash switch bundle comes out soon after, and we already know that neither Camelot nor Rare or Microsoft were in the copyright section on the box
this has been talked about so much that I don't even know what is factually correct anymore but I'm pretty sure the copyright section on the box only applies to properties appearing on the box itself. even if it applied to properties appearing in the game itself, they have withheld copyright notices from stuff before for unrevealed characters.
its likely whoever would get revealed on the 1st just isn't on the box.

Untouch

Smash Master
Blog post is Living Room.

WAIT.
They never post stages any time but Tuesday.
Something is up.

mjmannella

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
6515-6020-5729
The Smash switch bundle comes out soon after, and we already know that neither Camelot nor Rare or Microsoft were in the copyright section on the box
I'd laugh if the insiders everyone immediately dismissed ended up saying the truth all along.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Honestly, in the current climate, I'm not ****ing sure that's true.
I know, right? Have you seen those melting ice caps?

Wait what were we talking about.

ExitWound

Smash Journeyman

This guy on Reddit somehow got the Switch Ultimate bundle a few days early, LOL. Means literally nothing (you don't need to tell me this) since they can't play Smash, but it's funny because this releases in less than 4 days.
Nice paperweight

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
I can't believe Ness was cut from Smash 3ds.

Alchadylan

Smash Cadet
What happen? How can it be totally made up?

Anyone who makes a post like that without a source is either grandstanding or trying to convince themselves. Most of us are convinced one way or the other but no one actually KNOWS if it is real or not unless they get the information from nintendo either via leaks, directs, or whatever

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Can't believe content we already know in the game is deemed a leak.

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
Generally I don't trust any of these insiders/leakers on anything they're saying right now.

Following all of them, they have extremely conflicting information despite saying others have the 'same' info they have.

This goes as far as the upcoming Direct as well.

Generally? Don't trust them and wait for Nintendo to come out with information. All we have now is either useless debates and arguments about the leak and insiders that are generally being super vague, secretive, and dismissive. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yeah.... nothing against them, and they don’t deserve the crap they’re getting from people, but they’re seemingly saying conflicting things.

Mystic said he was sure about Incineroar, Ken, Shadow, and that Geno and Isaac were most likely in. Then also said Chorus Kids later.

Then this Stealth guy for some reason doesn’t think Isaac is going to be in. And Isaac is probably the one character from the Grinch Leak besides Ken and Shadow I figured had the most going for him with the possible GS item and the Golden Sun reference tweet from Sakurai.

I don’t know.... Hopefully we do get a Direct this week to clear things up.

D

Deleted member

Today's Stage is Not Tetris.
A sad reminder that you'll never get to play in a Tetris stage **** you.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253

The wonders of pre-ordering, huh?

Edit: Let me check my sources for this one. :troll:
Um.... doesn't this mean they could technically datamine it? Even if you can't play it, it IS the game...right?

Bee Card

Smash Ace
Is tomorrow a good day to reveal the direct date?
There will be the release the 2 november of the pack for smash bros so it's very possible that we might get a direct before the release, so it's very likely that we can get the date tomorrow I think.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
And the roller coaster begins.

I wonder who Jon will say is the Smash reveal when GX does their Smash predictions.

Reminder that he did get Ridley at E3, as well as Isabelle and most of the September direct as "predictions" in their videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom