• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Potato_

Smash Lord
That chorus kid's render was made based on the banner, and not the other way around.

Change my mind
I will agree with you purely because we have no way of knowing otherwise and I want this ****show to continue.

I thought it was confirmed they have ties with Bandai?
First company (Marina whatever) does, but this new company (ATP- PLV) doesn't. At least that we know of.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Plot twist, it's all just a marketing stunt set up by Universial to promote the upcoming movie...
Not gonna lie, it definitely worked, if that's the case
I mean, **** Smashified and all, but I’d go see the Grinch if this ended up being true. Yeah, I’m a hypocrite.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Unless you can source this render this is probably a mock-up based on the leak, like the time someone "found" the Duck Hunt render. I don't remember that red thing being part of anything Glee Club at all.
Great minds think alike! :grin:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So humor me people and put on your thinking caps.

If we get Mach Rider and Chorus Kids as playable characters, how would they be incorporated? What sort of game play would they have? Ken and the others are easy but what about these two?

D

Deleted member

Is pazzo a trusted guy for verification of who the company is working for?

(Cant tag the right guy but yall know what i mean)

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyboy

Smash Hero

If we get Mach Rider and Chorus Kids as playable characters, how would they be incorporated? What sort of game play would they have? Ken and the others are easy but what about these two?
I'm hoping Mach Rider uses the bike in a bunch of her moves and has a cool gun, but also has some Kamen Rider moves. I want more Rider Kicks!

D

Deleted member

Could someone try and make a high-quality version of the "blank-slate" banner background? I'm absolutely sure that I'm not the only one who wants to do stuff with it. :)

KMDP

Smash Legend

Mach Rider is a Captain Falcon clone with Wario's Side B.

Chorus Kids are... uh...*shrug*

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Mach Rider: Captain Falcon semi-clone with guns and Wario's Side-B

Chorus Kids: Conductor is in the background where the Pokemon Trainer would normally stand.
Each of the specials will make the first two chorus kids attack, and in order for the third attack to come out, you have to time another B press properly.

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
Aight so the leak is pretty much dead then

No connection to bamco or illumi. it looks like we've been played by some 69D chess master
They could be contracted by Nintendo, which would make a hell of a lot more sense than Nintendo outsourcing this stuff to Bandai. That was one part of the leak I was always unsure on.

The Illumination thing is concerning, but they have worked with Disney stuff in the past. It's possible they are working with Illumination on the Grinch and we just don't know about it due to NDA's or whatever.

That's the thing, a lot of this hinges on stuff we just can't know without more info.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

I can see the Chorus Kids being a mix of the Pokemon Trainer, Ice Climbers, and Mr Game & Watch...
They'd be like Ice Climbers because they'd technically be more than one entity, only this time being 3 instead of 2.The conductor would be walking in the background like Pokemon trainer, and I say Mr. Game & Watch, because like how he uses items from different Game & Watch games in his moveset, I can see the Chorus Kids use items and Characters from the different Rhythm games throughout the series.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
We don't know what connections ACP does or doesn't have at this point so we're in the dark

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
If this new company has no ties to Nintendo or Illumination that seems like a massive hit against the leak. I'm hoping someone can tell me how it's not.

snowsyyy

Smash Rookie
The leak definitely isn't fake just because we can't confirm it through ACP PVL. There is something we are missing but I can't tell. This poster, this person are all an enigma and I just can't wait for the inevitable Smash Direct to make or break it.

trivialEquinox

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
0888-9891-1486
Unrelated, but I really want Elma, or at least some other Xenoblade rep in Ultimate. Malos echo of Shulk, perhaps?

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
If they truly has nothing to do with the leak, they probably don't have NDA. Try see if we can get them to come out and put down this leak.

D

Deleted member

Could someone try and make a high-quality version of the "blank-slate" banner background? I'm absolutely sure that I'm not the only one who wants to do stuff with it. :)
I'm gonna have to keep reposting this until someone notices aren't I. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom