• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
So if this leak is true then my DLC wishes are:

• Skull Kid
  • Dixie Kong
  • Rayman
  • Black Shadow or Deatborn
  • A 7th or 8th Gen Pokemon (Incineroar maybe)
  • Sora
  • Steve
  • A Xenoblade Character (Rex maybe ?)
Everything forming a season pack along with more music and maybe two or four levels.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Assuming fake for too good to be true purposes but leaning toward team real is where I am

Sad thing is it probably won't be till the next reveal I mean earn wasn't confirmed or debunked till 10 days after it surfaced

Oh if fake this is the second best fake leak ever next to the Rayman leak

Last edited:

trivialEquinox

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
0888-9891-1486
Can someone explain to me about this whole Grinch thing? I know it has something to do with the leak but I'm still confused about it.

D

Deleted member

Team Comcast is doing great right now, except instead of being pissed about leaked Grinch render, we’re now pissed that someone would soil the Grinch’s good name like this.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Trans icon

Well, there you g--

Ah ****
I thought that was Birdo.

Ok so basically grinch confirmed with goku echo is what you guys are saying
I don't care at this point. Sakurai can reveal Magnemite as the only newcomer left at this point and I'll thank him but I want to be in Team Real just because I want to have fun and this leak can sustain me until the next direct.

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
I am glad that it’s still unclear whether this leak is real or fake since that means the surprise won’t be entirely ruined if it DOES turn out to be real.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
IMO this one beats out Omni because it doesn’t seem to be a promotional gimmick for a YouTube series.
How can you be sure though?

Yeah guys it was me again. Sorry.

I don't apologize for recycling this joke

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I don’t know if this point was ever made, but I just saw it posted by a meme page on Instagram.

DDA1DEFF-7000-4DCB-8F60-AFDDFE3CE736.jpeg

I know it’s formatted as a meme, but it’s honestly true, and something I never really considered. Thoughts?

Ikanger

Smash Apprentice
I'm relieved this leak turns out to be fake, but it's a damn impressive leak!! I'm relieved because it means nothing is spoiled yet and me fav still has a shot now.. however, that final roster would've been nearly perfect and I can't imagine the dissapointment some fans must feel. But personally, I'm happy because now everything still remains a mystery and surprise.

D

Deleted member

Red Dead Redemption is cool and all but have you ever heard of G R I N CH - the entire smash community, probably

Potato_

Smash Lord
Can someone explain to me about this whole Grinch thing? I know it has something to do with the leak but I'm still confused about it.
Leak has Grinch renders on it. The first company we thought the guy worked for also worked for Illumination (the people making the new Grinch movie) so it was another one of those crazy details that fit in perfectly and gave the leak some credibility.

This new company the guy works for however doesn't seem to have worked for Illumination or Bandai Namco in the past, so now we're unsure about the validity of the leak.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
No ties or connections to Nintendo or The Grinch movie.

Oi, I'm going to need something stronger than cider today.
>Both companies have no link to Nintendo or Grinch

Pazzo, you better be kidding. I'm not ready for the ****storm

D

Deleted member

People give Artsy way too little credit for the Rayman leak, it was a video leak in a time where video footage was seen as the ultimate evidence in favor for a leak. It wasn't blurry, Rayman was clearly visible, his render was good and the mistakes were only caught on afterwards(such as the background).
Rayman leak is the Trope Codifier for actual good leaks, too bad none have properly followed in his footsteps
IMO this one beats out Omni because it doesn’t seem to be a promotional gimmick for a YouTube series.
Jist you wait until Artsy reveals his new series of "Framing people for breaking NDAs" or as he calls it "Smashframing"

Graizen

Smash Champion
Again people thinking that the leaker is some type of genius.

This is real just becouse no one would be a evil mastermind just becouse of a leak.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495

hey uh does this do a good
did it already get posted
am i a failure
does this mean nothing
i just saw this
it's not mine
please forgive
i just want spring man as dlc at least i'm cold and scared

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
I'm relieved this leak turns out to be fake, but it's a damn impressive leak!! I'm relieved because it means nothing is spoiled yet and me fav still has a shot now.. however, that final roster would've been nearly perfect and I can't imagine the dissapointment some fans must feel. But personally, I'm happy because now everything still remains a mystery and surprise.
Leak isn't fake yet.

ChocolatGelgato

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure people were looking into ACP-PLV from the start, no? It's the first I've heard of this Marina company at least.
Marina were in canon with universal and bamco, probably got caught into this because you know the grinch and ****.

While it's still possible to be real, this really brings the grinch part into question, as i finally cannot just say occam's razor in response to the grinch being faked too, if they based this leak on Marina.

My question that still remains is that while omni is still doubtful iirc, he did go ahead and say yes the video was shot inside a printing office. Which sort of goes around the other way and makes me wonder how these guys were able to sneak and print out fake smash and grinch assets for the sake of a prank.

This hurts my head honestly. I just want a real answer and not the 5th wild ride in a row.

snowsyyy

Smash Rookie
Was over 500 not too long ago. Guess things died down once everyone realize the first leak company didn't really disprove anything and no progress is being made.
Marina PLV cannot confirm nor deny that photo because they have no involvement with Smash, they can only deny Eric working for them.

Now, if ACP PLV is involved in it, they most likely are under a NDA and cannot share the information on the credibility of that poster. I believe that trying to contact them for that is pointless, only time can tell us if that leak is true or not.

D

Deleted member

People give Artsy way too little credit for the Rayman leak, it was a video leak in a time where video footage was seen as the ultimate evidence in favor for a leak. It wasn't blurry, Rayman was clearly visible, his render was good and the mistakes were only caught on afterwards(such as the background).
Rayman leak is the Trope Codifier for actual good leaks, too bad none have properly followed in his footsteps

Jist you wait until Artsy reveals his new series of "Framing people for breaking NDAs" or as he calls it "Smashframing"
He would solidify himself as a **** at that point.

“Hey, I’m going to try ruining people’s lives but it’s just a prank bro lol”

Untouch

Smash Master
hey uh does this do a good
did it already get posted
am i a failure
does this mean nothing
i just saw this
it's not mine
please forgive
i just want spring man as dlc at least i'm cold and scared
OKAY.
All companies use AutoCad for stuff like this. It is industry standard.
:rolleyes:
This is not proof.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Listening to this music as you peruse this thread makes it so much better.
You’re right, it really does.

(On an unrelated note, I’ll probably be getting the Ace Attorney trilogy next year when it gets released on the Switch, I’ve seen gameplay and never got the chance to play them.)

EDIT: I’ll probably listen to this while doing online work in my college courses to increase my productivity.

Last edited:

Wambo

Smash Ace
Marina PLV cannot confirm nor deny that photo because they have no involvement with Smash, they can only deny Eric working for them.

Now, if ACP PLV is involved in it, they most likely are under a NDA and cannot share the information on the credibility of that poster. I believe that trying to contact them for that is pointless, only time can tell us if that leak is true or not.
No, it's simple. We get that Nintendo Actu group that contacted GameXplain to call the other place, since they can apparently speak French.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord

If they did share information the would be the true deal breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom