• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
>Different string holding the coat on
>The collar stucks out completely differently
>Hat doesn't go up the same way
>Literally no similarities in the colour palettes chosen

Wow... there it is...
I know right? I dunno why he though it would descredid it

D

Deleted member

At least the "Brawl Geno is Sass Geno" isn't as bad an attempt as "hey guys, I made Ken for school 2 years ago" or "I totally found Duck Hunt's render, guys."

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
If you need to be banned to stop yourself from posting what is an obvious bait fake "leak," I think that's a sign this speculation cycle/drought/box theory is getting to you. And it shouldn't.

I'm through with those theatrics. If you're gonna do it, go on 4chan not here.

Constantly threatening to produce evidence that will end the box theory once and for all, without doing so, is just unnecessary attention whoring and I'm sick of it.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
If you need to be banned to stop yourself from posting what is an obvious bait fake "leak," I think that's a sign this speculation cycle/drought/box theory is getting to you. And it shouldn't.

Constantly threatening to produce evidence that will end the box theory once and for all, without doing so, is just unnecessary attention whoring and I'm sick of it.

You okay dude? Do you have a stroke or something?

Fake leaks exist as back as Brawl. Nothing new here, and they sometimes give something to talk about.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253

Not to mention brings out the worst in me, even as someone who thinks the box theory, nay all smash theories, are absolutely ****ing trash.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
-post has since been removed-
Denying the truth is the first stage of grief. It is ok.cwe have so many characters, and so many returning vets. Even ones like pichu. Ending at 70 is not a bad thing.

And dlc is on the way, so more is coming. We should all be excited.

Last edited by a moderator:

xAquaCrystal

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be real here...if Ken and Incineroar are enough to kill your hype for this game, you probably weren't very hyped for it to begin with.
I kinda disagree with this statement. I can still be hype for the game but ken and incineroar are just characters that are not my cup of tea. Idk why people just won’t allow others to dislike something in smash when it comes to character inclusions.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Umm... boy, is this heated?

Here let me ask you all a question:
Which Smash Ultimate reveal trailer has been your favorite so far?
I personally have a soft spot for the initial announcement trailer with the Inklings, as that is still the one that got me the most hyped.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Denying the truth is the first stage of grief. It is ok.cwe have so many characters, and so many returning vets. Even ones like pichu. Ending at 70 is not a bad thing.

And dlc is on the way, so more is coming. We should all be excited.
Just for future reference using the whole "it's okay you're in denial" argument like Box Theory deniers are crying 4 year olds will do nothing but dissuade them from believing you or caring about your post.

Though this guy is kinda giving me 4 year old vibes at this point, but just in general.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
God damn now he's starting an off topic ****storm

Ugh just accept the damn box might be true and don't turn this thread into your personal tantrum. No one cares.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I mean, one things that is nice to see, is how the collar and hum, "spring" thingy look the same- but that's the only things that look alike for me-

No idea- I though Project M never went to 4.0
Project M didn't, as they were spooked about Nintendo possibly coming to them, but it seems they were at least planning Geno (and Skull Kid plus other characters based on animations that were publicized, gosh dang it), and the model they had planned seems to be the one in Legacy XP, completely different from the one in the "proof" the leak is fake.

And yes, the collar looks similar, but they would still need to change it up along with other parts of the model (head, eyes, hat, ears...) in order for it to match the leak. This means they had to make the model from scratch, or people from Legacy XP and/or Project M are jerks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

KingofKoopas apparently wants attention and you're all giving it to him by continuing to reply. If you want him to stop, ignore him. Simple as that.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Are people seriously bringing up the Brawl model as a means to discredit the Geno "leak"?

They are literally nothing alike. You're only help enforce it, lmao

Last edited:

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
Post has since been removed.
Alright, I think you're being a bit rude. Though I'll apologize for MY behavior, because I'll admit...it was uncalled for. However, I think you shouldn't be so rude to people who believe the theory. Better to let them disappoint themselves ;v

Iridium

Smash Hero

I personally have a soft spot for the initial announcement trailer with the Inklings, as that is still the one that got me the most hyped.
:ultsimon::ultsimon::ultsimon::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultrichter::ultrichter::ultrichter:

Easily my favorite, no doubt. Looking forward to giving them a try for sure.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace

Inklings are a close second to the RETURN OF THE KING BAYBEE!!

Ridley's was probably third to me, that one was good but for some reason the King K Rool one really got me pumped.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
KingofKoopas KingofKoopas J JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

O.K. guys seriously. We all know the box theory isn't confirmed; that's why it's called a theory.

However, I do understand that there are legitimate arguments that could lead someone to believe it's real

I personally don't want this to real, however, I accept that there is a decent chance of it being real.

However, ****posting and arguing on the topic is NOT going to further prove or disprove your beliefs.

You guys can debate over the topic, but insulting people who don't agree with you isn't what this site was made for.

Sorry for being a backseat mod, but I honestly can't ****ing stand when people get like this over Smash.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
People say that the end game for Smash 4 Wii U wasn't hype but I'm pretty sure like half of you actively wet your pants during the 50 Fact Extravaganza. I think people are grossly underselling how big the final Smash Direct before Ultimate's launch could be. Also, something to note, we already knew the full initial roster for Smash 4 at the time and now we don't for Ultimate. I think that alone sets the stage for more bombshells than most people are currently implying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom