• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beans

Smash Lord
Its official, we reached the breaking point.
But where is the desintegration point?

Booper Blooper

Smash Apprentice
It makes no sense!

I really hope that piece of garbage isnt in Smash because thats exactly what Ken is, a piece of garbage just like the loser who keeps claiming hes in.. Vergeben is a piece of garbage and I dont care about that piece of garbage.

I know who I would like to see and thats all I care about.
I see that you keep talking trash about Ken and about how worthless he is, and I'm curious how much you know about him?
I only ask this because I feel like a lot of people see him simply as American Ryu, which while is basically what he is gameplay wise in the first game, is not a fair assessment at all for a character that has developed quite well over the series.
Both as a playable character and as an actual character, Ken has grown a lot, and honestly is an infinitely better character (in my opinion) than Ryu.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Because Vergeben is one :laugh:
Why are we hating on verg again all of a sudden?... is it because your most wanted character hasn't been announced or leaked yet?
If anything you should be blaming Sakurai, But of course, don't do that.
because like a wise man once said...

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Catchingnup

I said the advertisements is a good sign we are close to a reveal or when it all ends with the real leak

I’m sorry Sakurai and Nintendo it will happen leaks like ESRB are almost unstoppable today it will happen something will slip the cracks Vergeben may potentially be one

Speaking of which have we heard of Vergeben recently?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
We may find the true leak in this sea of fakes...

But at what cost?

At what cost?

cothero

Smash Lord
Real talk, I have no idea why so many people aren't cool with the idea of Leon or Dante being in Smash. I get that everyone has their preferances, but i don't get why some people see the idea as slander or something. I think they would be amazing additions, seeing as how both Resident Evil and Devil May Cry are beloved series by Capcom.
My only problem with Leon would be his moveset. Dante, by the other hand, would be perfect.
Who're you callin' worthless?
View attachment 170220
Let's face it, Incineroar screams Smash Ultimate.

Noipoi

Howdy!
This morning I went to a Pokemon Forum, but recently Let's Go has torn that place apart. Everyone their is acting crazy.

This evening I go to Smashboards. Everyone here is acting crazy.

Am I the problem? Does my very presence insight mass hysteria?

Beatrice

Smash Cadet
I really just want my fast facts rundown direct revealing the rest of the content so I can have a little peace of mind until December :(

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
I'd guess if the real image leak the guy on Resetera was talking about isn't Ken, then maybe its that good looking Geno one with a blue background. Can't find it. Or maybe the recent Isaac website image.

Noipoi

Howdy!
We've gotta find the Diamond in the rough. Then we can enter the gamefaqs of wonder, rub the magic leak, and summon the Vergenie who'll grant us three leaks!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Because Vergeben is one :laugh:
This ain't it chief.

Like for real, we're talking about a videogame and you use a term like that describe somebody you don't even know? That's uh...interesting.

---
For all intents and purposes, this is probably the endgame. Or at least it will be soon. Personally, I think it's a mistake to not show the Direct this week. I realize that's what I'd like to see because I'm biased.

Basically at this point Nintendo has nobody to blame but themselves if more of the game gets leaked at this point.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
All what I need is to see the final 11-to-19 assist trophies, just to see who are the characters who are super-deconfirmed (probably not even getting in as DLC); I'm super concerned about that.
(I used the word super twice in a sentence, Super Sayan, Dragonball Super exists: Goku confirmed!)

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I'd guess if the real image leak the guy on Resetera was talking about isn't Ken, then maybe its that good looking Geno one with a blue background. Can't find it. Or maybe the recent Isaac website image.
The Isaac one's fake. The creator came out in the Isaac thread itself.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You understimate the power of this board
If you can still say that insanity has reached its peak then we arent insane enough
So this place has gone crazy, huh? I have some slightly edited lyrics for the occasion. Here they are.

Remember when you stopped the news
And I got on my knees
And begged you not to stop
Because I'd go beserk
Well you stopped it anyhow
And then the days got worse and worse
And now you see I've gone
Completely out of my mind
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
You thought it was a joke
And so you laughed
You laughed when I said
That no more news would make me flip my lid
Right?
You know you laughed
I heard you laugh, you laughed
You laughed and laughed and then you stopped
But now you know I'm utterly mad
They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
I played your games
I cheered for you
And this is how you pay me back
For all my kind unselfish, loving deeds
Ha! Well you just wait
They'll find you yet and when they do
They'll make you stop making those games
You lazy fool
They're coming to take me away ha-haaa ho-ho hee-hee
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they're coming to take me away
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds
And basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa!

D

Deleted member

So, uh, I don't like Ken either, but he's...y'know, a video game character. It's not a big deal. If you don't like him, don't use 'em, right? Plus, there are people who love Ken and are looking forward to him, and that's cool.

And Vergeben is a person too, let's be civil and treat him with the same kind of respect we ourselves would wish to be treated with.

Smash is a video game. Let's not take it too seriously and take things about it too personally.

beans

Smash Lord
Legit question here
Do you have any leak you want to actually be real?
It can be the most outlandish like 10 characters left for reveal or Goku
I personaly want the Gothitelle leak to be real, it just would be the best one to prove how we cant predict Sakurai.
Also I like Gothitelle with its stubby legs, its really funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom