• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
I remember Steve in Blue's Clues and when the show ended with Steve going to college. Childhood memories.

........BLUE FOR SMASH

Anyone remember that one image with Skull Kid and Bandanna Dee on a giant Trumbeak? It looked like a new Pokefloats.
already proven fake

A real shame too because that pokefloats stage looked ****ing awesome. And of course, Bandana Dee.

Last edited:

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
ok buddy

Just note the title of this thread specifically warns all users that leaks can and probably will be discussed here. So if you don't like leaks, your complaining isn't going to stop anyone posting them or discussing them, and the best thing to do would be to refrain from constantly complaining about them.
Well they are kind of annoying sometimes, especially when they dont mention characters I want to see.. To me, any leak without Medusa should be disregarded as bogus.

Oh and to any character I dont like, so far from what Im hearing its pretty much just another worthless Pokemon.. Those characters will be beat down like jobbers.. I will bury them!

Oh and Ken better not be in this game, or he will get the worst beating of his life.. Think the constant beatings from Kolin were enough, Ken? Stay out of Smash or you will get these hands!

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Medusa is the one character I am looking forward to seeing in Super Smash Bros the most, hope to see her soon in a Smash Direct.

View attachment 170216

Oh and yes, I do plan to main her in Smash Ultimate.
I want her as well. Far from my mains. But for casual use. I love Medusa, and I don't usually like villain characters.
If she plays like Palutena... it might be slighlty deal-breaker ish, but I'd play as her enough to be decent.

I really want her to have at least one move involving summoning some unit from her army, like Monoeye.

LetterO

Smash Lord
I've mentioned a Rhythm Heaven rep as my most wanted fighter, but I'm gonna see how many of you I can get onboard with my 2nd most wanted character, despite it not being too likely.

gamer a real gamer.png
Another rep for WarioWare which I find a tad bit underrepresented and a retro rep as 9-Volt's whole thing in his microgames is references to Nintendo, so he could have alot of retro inspired things in his moveset.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Anyone remember that one image with Skull Kid and Bandanna Dee on a giant Trumbeak? It looked like a new Pokefloats.
Yeah, that was definitely one of the better looking leaks despite its clear issues. Still, doubt we'll be getting a Pokefloats 2 for our Pokemon stage regardless.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've mentioned a Rhythm Heaven rep as my most wanted fighter, but I'm gonna see how many of you I can get onboard with my 2nd most wanted character, despite it not being too likely.

View attachment 170217
Another rep for WarioWare which I find a tad bit underrepresented and a retro rep as 9-Volt's whole thing in his microgames is references to Nintendo, so he could have alot of retro inspired things in his moveset.
9-Volt's cool, but Ashley's the only Warioware character for me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well they are kind of annoying sometimes, especially when they dont mention characters I want to see.. To me, any leak without Medusa should be disregarded as bogus.

Oh and to any character I dont like, so far from what Im hearing its pretty much just another worthless Pokemon.. Those characters will be beat down like jobbers.. I will bury them!

Oh and Ken better not be in this game, or he will get the worst beating of his life.. Think the constant beatings from Kolin were enough, Ken? Stay out of Smash or you will get these hands!
Who're you callin' worthless?
1537154205693.jpg

Last edited:

Jchrono95

Smash Apprentice
If Nintendo did show a smash direct at that bar in Montreal after all those people said anything short of EVO is too small that'd be a huge power move

Last edited:

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I want her as well. Far from my mains. But for casual use. I love Medusa, and I don't usually like villain characters.
If she plays like Palutena... it might be slighlty deal-breaker ish, but I'd play as her enough to be decent.

I really want her to have at least one move involving summoning some unit from her army, like Monoeye.
Same, I love Medusa and I really enjoyed Kid Icarus Uprising, it is one of my favorite games for 3ds and I just want its iconic villain in Smash Ultimate.

I actually used Palutena in Smash 4 so in terms of play style, she would be easy for me to adapt to.. I think she would work as a echo, but I see how she could possibly be unique.. Sakurai surely would know what moves to give her and I believe in Sakurai that we will see Medusa in Smash, remember Uprising was developed by Sakurai himself so Medusa does have the Sakurai bias on her side.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
It's kind of crazy we haven't seen a single Incineroar "leak". Is it because everyone assumes he's in so there's no use in making a fake?

Just realized because if we're looking through fake images for a real leak...and it's not Ken....and there isn't an Incineroar picture....then either Vergeben or Box Theory is wrong.

This is the most exciting thing about all of this imo and I hope that guy isn't wrong/lieing/a bigger asshole than he already is.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace

So basically "any leak that doesn't have my favorite character in it is trash"

I'm a bit unnerved that Shadow and Bandana Dee aren't in any legitimate looking leaks too but damn son, kind of a hard line position to take. It sets yourself up for disappointment imo but I guess dream on my man...

I will probably make Ken my punching bag if he gets in though. So I agree with you on that. :p

Was this ever disproven?
Literally said a few posts ago that leak was disproven, yes.

Last edited:

xzx

Smash Lord
Enlighten me. So, apparently, one of the many "leaks" we have gotten in the past is apparently real? Or did I misunderstood something?

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
The hell? File dump? Look at 40.png and 1536373243660.png. Both the skeleton from undertale and the second one I note has "Ness" victory screen but with the skeleton on it.

Pretty damn sure that is just a joke and not in any way legitimate.

Nvm that's just someone saving every single leak out there, disregard my comment

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
So a picture leak from some time ago was actually a leaked picture? I hope it's this one.

That Lloyd render looks so good.
I know I'm several pages behind but I love these renders and I've also been making my friend mad by texting him jokes about how Wave Race should be included. It started with saying he should be a Captain Falcon echo with water instead of fire, and its progressed to explaining why he should have intentionally terrible mechanics. My favorite one so far is saying that he should have a stage that's half-underwater so you move really slowly when you're on it and everyone hates it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom