• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Guys, if we can get #SMTForUltimate trending on Twitter, I'm sure Sakurai will put an SMT character in Smash. It worked for #JustPlayGaidenBro, I'm postive it can work here! /S

Lynn Eslie

Smash Apprentice
It's definitely not gonna happen but at the chance that it did how satified would you all be with this being the final roster?

Super Mario Bros.::ultmario::ultluigi::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultbowser::ultdoc::ultrosalina::ultbowserjr:Geno
Donkey Kong::ultdk::ultdiddy::ultkrool:Dixie Kong
The Legend of Zelda::ultlink::ultsheik:Impa:ultzelda::ultyounglink::ultganondorf::ulttoonlink:Skull Kid
Metroid::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultzss::ultridley:Sylux
Yoshi::ultyoshi:
Kirby::ultkirby::ultmetaknight::ultkingdedede:Bandana Dee
StarFox::ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:Leon
Pokemon::ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff::ultpichu::ultmewtwo::ultpokemontrainer::ultlucario::ultgreninja:Incineroar, Gen 8 Pokemon
EarthBound::ultness::ultlucas:Ninten
F-Zero::ultfalcon:Black Shadow
Ice Climber::ulticeclimbers:
Fire Emblem::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom::ultike:Black Knight:ultrobinCelica:ultcorrin:Edelgard
Game & Watch::ultgnw:
Kid Icarus::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultpalutena:Medusa
WarioWare::ultwario:
Metal Gear Solid::ultsnake:
Sonic the Hedgehog::ultsonic:Shadow
Pikmin::ultolimar:
R.O.B.::ultrob:
Animal Crossing::ultvillager::ultisabelle:
Mega Man::ultmegaman:
Wii Fit::ultwiifittrainer:
Punch-Out!!::ultlittlemac:
Mii::ultmiifighters:
Pac-Man::ultpacman:Ms. Pac-Man
Xenoblade Chronicles::ultshulk:Elma, Rex
Duck Hunt::ultduckhunt:
Street Fighter::ultryu:Ken
Final Fantasy VII::ultcloud:Zack
Bayonetta::ultbayonetta:
Splatoon::ultinkling:Octoling
Castlevania::ultsimon::ultrichter:
Banjo-Kazooie: Banjo-Kazooie
Soulcalibur: Nightmare
Golden Sun: Isaac, Felix
ARMS: Spring Man, Ribbon Girl
Rhythm Heaven: Tap Trial Girl
Famicom Detective Club: Ayumi
Honestly? I'd be pretty happy overall. Elma, Isaac, and Skull Kid would be incredibly welcome additions, while Edelgard's design alone makes her seem like an interesting fighter. With the rest of the newcomers and veterans (especially the new Zelda, who I adore), it'd give me quite a lot to look forward to, both in terms of characters to play, as well as characters to play against.

That said...
there's just...
y'know?
This lingering feeling...

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Honestly? I'd be pretty happy overall. Elma, Isaac, and Skull Kid would be incredibly welcome additions, while Edelgard's design alone makes her seem like an interesting fighter. With the rest of the newcomers and veterans (especially the new Zelda, who I adore), it'd give me quite a lot to look forward, both in terms of characters to play as well as characters to play against.

That said...
there's just...
y'know?
This lingering feeling...
Goddammit Smashboards, you'd think that those fan roster makers would eventually appeal to us one-man character pushers but nooooooo

Demi-fiend13.png

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Also, "Meh, Yoshi is too cute and thin to be a destructive kaij--

"Oh..."
Ahem...

Found this by searching "Kaiju Yoshi" on Google, it wasn't the first image (the first one is one much like your avatar).

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Also, off topic, but those new splash cards in my sig took goddamn FOREVER to make.
Kazuya Smash Final.png

Demi-fiend Smash Final.png

Rest assured, for those half a dozen people that have played SMT3, the support thread for Demi-friend is well into development.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Also, off topic, but those new splash cards in my sig took goddamn FOREVER to make.

Rest assured, for those half a dozen people that have played SMT3, the support thread for Demi-friend is well into development.
Fight the good fight! I'm sure the other three people who know who that is will appreciate it :4pacman:
Seriously nice work

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wonder if we can legitimately get a newcomer into Smash with the power of memes?
I mean, Ridley pretty much reached meme status by Wii U, so in a way, we kind of did?

Waluigi is pretty much set to become the new Ridley at this point, so if fan outcry gets another character in someday, it'll probably be him.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Looks nice man! How did you make them?
Using photoshop, it'd be a cinch following the youtube tutorials.

Unfortunately, I do not own photoshop, but instead, paint.net, so I had to do ghetto versions of those instructions, which is also why the text isn't the flashy slightly tilted 3-D version.

It's like a 10 layer pancake. Starting at the bottom, you need a background, then character, then ink smear, then text. Then you gotta cut out a shadow of the character and sandwich it underneath and do the same for the ink smear.

Honestly, the hardest part was probably finding SMT1 Hero fan-art.

TerminatorLOL

Smash Journeyman
Funny, we'd talk about Godzilla like this but probably not Goku.
Oh well, I guess we can make exceptions for the real things.

Also, yeah, just checked. No Shin Godzilla 2. I really like the idea of them making their own cinematic universe like Marvel does it, though.
Which is funny since Toho had a cinematic universe before Marvel. Mothra and Rodan had thier own movies before they became Godzilla characters. And Destroy All Monsters was thier big Avengers like crossover movie.

Yoshi is Godzilla, Ridley is Rodan, Bowser is Gamera, DK is King Kong, King K. Rool is... Uh...

Isabelle/Duck hunt is King Caeser? Would Pikachu be Baragon?
K Rool could be Biollante, since it's crocodile like.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Woah woah woah, what? First we had that super-credible Noipoi image leak from earlier today, but now I'm in the game to? Is all of Smashboards going to be playable?

Is Zinith finally going to be our second Yoshi rep?
Zinith Zinith
Perhaps he is...
Zinith the Echo Fighter.png

(I dunno what Zinith looks like, so here's a placeholder instead)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Demi-friend sounds like a pleasant character. :p

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Zilla? Too different of a body type to work as an Echo.
A semi-clone? Sure. :p

Have Godzilla fail at soccer :V
A mini Godzilla playing football is something I never thought I would see in my life...and find it freakin' adorable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom