• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Okay so humor me here: Is it possible Incineroar/new Pokemon is DLC instead of the SE character?

Huh, where did you find this? could swear that two figures meeting was pixelated when it was shown for first time along with spirits mode,
Yeah, those figures were pixelated when we got the screen. So that image is new.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Okay so humor me here: Is it possible Incineroar/new Pokemon is DLC instead of the SE character?

Yeah, those figures were pixelated when we got the screen. So that image is new.
It wouldn't be the first time we've had a DLC Pokemon, so I don't think it's entirely out of the question.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Two starters in a row, Pokemon that aren't starters are more like Gen 7's mascots.
Why does being a starter or not matter? Why not factors like his design, moves, or something else? You think Sakurai chooses a Pokemon because they're a starter and nothing else? No!

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Music theory isn't dead, fellas.

But it means either it or Vergeben are wrong.

And that's hilarious. They are two of the three biggest theories/leaks out there. It's one or the other, now.

Now we need something to put box theory in peril for fun.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ya'll laughing at Heavy, but ignore ****ING TRAPINCH?!?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So, people of this board, I have very, very, serious question to ask you, one that may be the most devise question yet...

What is the best kind of pizza in existence in your opinion?
Pretty sure this is off topic, but I guess I'll answer anyway.

Baked Apple-Walnut Pizza.

It's a special kind of dessert pizza that they serve at my school from time to time. It's got Walnuts, raisins, and Baked Apples on top of cream cheese and it's really hot.

One of my favorite specialty pizzas that my school serves, right after BLT Pizza.

I'm gonna laugh if Incineroar becomes the new Chorus Kids of Smash. Literally Gematsu 2.0.
Honestly, I dunno if that happening would garner a more or less volatile reaction than Chorus Kids.

I mean, Incineroar is a Pokemon character, so the love and the hate are probably spread more widely than they were for the chorus kids.
Perhaps the same could be said of all theories...
Your speculation is as empty as your soul! The fandom ill needs a theorist such as you!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Ok, so we got a Pokemon track tonight and it's great! However, I think everybody is overlooking something.

You're saying a FAN THEORY...might disconfirm Incineroar?

Come on folks, we're better than this. The obvious answer is that the fan theory in question is dead.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero

And that's hilarious. They are two of the three biggest theories/leaks out there. It's one or the other, now.

The only way that will happen is if they post music for a series that already had music shown on the site.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The only way that will happen is if they post music for a series that already had music shown on the site.
If Incineroar or another 'mon is confirmed in October or something, music theory is dead, because the theory involves tying music to character reveals, and disconfirming other characters.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I think the theory would have some more credence if the track revealed was from Gen VII. It makes sense that a Gen VII remix would be given alongside a Gen VII newcomer.

If anything, the remix being from Gen III hurts the chances of a Gen III newcomer. Would've likely saved it otherwise. RIP the dream, Sceptile.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Ok, so we got a Pokemon track tonight and it's great! However, I think everybody is overlooking something.

You're saying a FAN THEORY...might disconfirm Incineroar?

Come on folks, we're better than this. The obvious answer is that the fan theory in question is dead.
The downside is, out of the current big theories, it is the least offensive one. We still have to deal with Valedictorian's supposed leaks, the box and Steve.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Since Minecraft Steve is (almost) a lock-in, what other 3rd party characters would you like to see in Smash?
10. Shadow
9. Reimu
8. Saber
7. Blaze
6. Joker (t5)
5. Valkyrie
4. Rayman
3. Sora (t2) (Been waiting 16 years)
2. Shantae (Been waiting 16 years)
1. Amaterasu (Been Waiting 10 years)

t - tied to the number next to it
Meltan is the laziest Pokemon design.

''Hey! We gotta a new Pokemon we need to create."
''Okay."
''We take that pink blob one."
''Ditto."
''Yeah, and we throw a nut and a bult on it instead of it's face."
''GREAT!"
"Sir, why don't we take a little more time and effort to make a more unique Pokémon that fans are sure to enjoy."

*Stern look of disproval, followed by getting tossed out the window*

Untouch

Smash Master

I don't think anything can really put the box theory in peril without straight up debunking it or proving it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom