• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
THIS. As much as I love Twilight Princess, the Zelda from that game is easily my least favorite and IMO the worst Zelda in the series. She was just so emotionless and stiff...
An acquaintance of mine has a sort of personal, sentimental attachment to the TP Zelda and is heartbroken that she’s gone... makes me really wish we could have past smash and/or amiibo based alts. :(

Zathura

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyZygarde
3DS FC
0404-6234-5785
Switch FC
SW-0485-3368-5894
An acquaintance of mine has a sort of personal, sentimental attachment to the TP Zelda and is heartbroken that she’s gone... makes me really wish we could have past smash and/or amiibo based alts. :(
Yeah... THATS why you want that..:laugh:

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
I dont Think Dixie will be in the base game it just feels weird to me they would have revealed her by Now during king krool

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
So in terms of Link eras we have in characters:

BotW: Link, Sheik???
OoT/MM: Young Link, Ganondorf
LBW: Zelda
Toon: Toon Link

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm surprised I haven't seen jokes about Ivysaur being Fighter #34, what with his vines and all.
Don't give people ideas, I really don't want to have to add Ivysaur to my list of characters I love but am too scared to look up.

D

Deleted member

Let’s just say my favourite character very much got the shaft in both her forms and each in different ways :(
You talking about the Other M suit? Yeah, I wish Sakurai was able to use her Samus Returns suit, but if I'm being honest, the Other M suit is literally the only good thing to come out of Other M.

As for ZSS...Well, I'm sorry for you're loss. At least we have Palutenia and Bayonetta.
Noipoi Noipoi Sorry, for some reason my brain thought that is was somehow sarcasim due to the the fact that Pikachu and Wario both have identical poses. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
Also i dont we are getting any more chracthers than like 75 max cause Sakurai said we are not getting a lot newcomers and echos do count

Over9000BPM

Smash Ace
You talking about the Other M suit? Yeah, I wish Sakurai was able to use her Samus Returns suit, but if I'm being honest, the Other M suit is literally the only good thing to come out of Other M.

As for ZSS...Well, I'm sorry for you're loss. At least we have Palutenia and Bayonetta.
Noipoi Noipoi Sorry, for some reason my brain thought that is was somehow sarcasim due to the the fact that Pikachu and Wario both have identical poses. My bad.
I don’t like waifu Athena and Slenderwoman, I like Samus :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom