• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
What the FEH music really means is that if we get Hector he needs to have two Echoes that are also him and then a semi-clone that is also him but with a Lance.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Agreed, the first thing that comes to my mind when thinking "another capcom IP" is Okami, hell I even think Okami makes more sense to be the next capcom character in smash… but that's just me i guess…
Oh! oh, I assure you that it is NOT just you. As my most wanted, having Amaterasu from Okami, would send me over the moon with joy. Double points if Shiranui made it as an echo. But that's getting ahead of myself just having Ammy alone would be greatness.

Wambo

Smash Ace
Personally, I'd rather have Leon Kennedy make it into Smash before any of the jewelry-covered ladies and lady-lookin' dudes y'all are talking about right now.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Nothing.
And honestly, I think you're all fools for believing this in the first place.
Awful lot of vitriol in the speculation scene these days.

Army management screen music? Well we have had the Pokemon center theme before so I shouldn't be too suprised.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Fire Emblem Heroes Menu Theme but every time you pull a 3* Bartre it gets faster."

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Not really weighing in on the rumor, but as a metal gear fan I'm going to be a little salty if Dante gets to use his realistic guns while Snake doesn't, especially since Snake very frequently uses non lethal tranquilizer guns.

blazefan519

Smash Ace
Isn't Fire Emblem heroes a mobile game? Are we getting app representation in Smash now?
I'm not complaining, just wondering.
Yes it is indeed the mobile game. Now I want Remix 10 from Super Mario Run to appear as well.
"Fire Emblem Heroes Menu Theme but every time you pull a 3* Bartre it gets faster."
Thanks for evoking my PTSD from when I was trying to pull Halloween Henry and Male Grima. Thanks! all around me are familiar faces

Last edited:

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, V, the character which we still don't know anything about.
Well didn't the leak predict what little we do know? And that's about a new chat it's information that validates his claims whatever little info it may be.

I'm not saying he's right about all of it in just saying he couldn't just guess that

Ignoritus

Smash Journeyman
@tehponycorn already mentioned why its unlikely for that to be the case.
I actually did not catch the original mention of Smash only seeing the later full trailer description. That certainly lends greater credibility though I'd still be very hesitant of this leak as a very small handful of people would be in the position to be privy to both all of this DMC information as well as seeing a Smash trailer in advance.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
If mobile game content is a thing then can we expect a remix of the Pokemon go overworld theme?

Or this...

Noipoi

Howdy!
Considering we just got some mobile game music, I was about to make a joke about Pokemon Go content in Ultimate.
But considering Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee are basically just Pokemon Go on the Switch it's not outside the realm of possibility...

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I went pulling for CYL Ephraim today expecting to grab some Bartre along the way.

After 150 orbs, I got 7 3* Titanias and 0 Bartres (and no Ephraim rip). I can't actually remember the last time I saw a Bartre...

Paperchampion23

Smash Champion
The Smash "leak" was a later post in the 4chan thread where the DMC information was leaked. 4chan posts are completely anonymous unless the poster uses a tripcode, which the DMC leaker did not. Meaning the only thing "proving" the person that posted the Smash "leak" is the same person is that they said they were. It is also incredibly common in 4chan leaks for random people to take to the comments tacking new information on to the leak while claiming to be the original leaker.

In other words, the Smash "leak" cannot ride on the credibility of the DMC leaker because the only proof that the Smash leaker is the DMC leaker is that they say they are.
Except it WAS most likely him. The smash response was done in less than two minutes after the OP. Another user here already proved that it is nearly impossible to type that much that fast. Meaning it was pre-written text, meaning it was likely him because who else would have a prepared smash leak for Dante in a random 4 Chan thread lol

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
It's cool that mobile games are getting repped, but the remix itself is pretty "meh".

I guess I shouldn't be too critical since FEH isn't exactly known for its astounding soundtrack, but this is probably my least favorite of the new FE remixes we've gotten so far.

If mobile game content is a thing then can we expect a remix of the Pokemon go overworld theme?

Or this...
YES!! Completely forgot about this song. Remix or not, I'd love to see it in Smash.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not gonna lie, a bit disappointed.
I wanted this instead. Can't always get what you want I guess.

Wambo

Smash Ace
Not really weighing in on the rumor, but as a metal gear fan I'm going to be a little salty if Dante gets to use his realistic guns while Snake doesn't, especially since Snake very frequently uses non lethal tranquilizer guns.
*Flash-back to MGS3 and all the times I nut-shot my enemies*

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Fire Emblem Heroes music? I admit that wasn't entirely what I was expecting. It's actually a pretty decent remix espeically given how slow the song normally is.

blazefan519

Smash Ace
The only FE song I actually want is Twilight of the Gods. I need my Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia fix somehow if we don't get Alm or Celica.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

The only thing preventing me from saying this is certain is how little Pokemon spin-off stuff is in the Smash games. Only that Zero-one trophy and the Pokemon stadium stage names.

WHERE'S MY MYSTERY DUNGEON MUSIC!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom