• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Assists are getting pretty advanced, don't you think?
They really are. When you compare Assist Trophies from Brawl (Waluigi runs around and stomps, Lyn stays in one spot for a bit, then strikes) with some of the ones from Ultimate (Shovel Knight can run, jump, do a downwards strike, dig up items, dig up dirt to act as a projectile, and ground opponents, Rathalos spews fire, from both nearby and from the background, roars loudly, can fly, and attack with claws), you can really see a difference in ability.

Speaking of which, I'm a bit late, but Shovel Knight really has come a long way. Going from a Kickstarter indie game to standing alongside icons like Zero, Alucard, Waluigi, and the Squid Sisters in the world's biggest crossover of gaming icons. What an honor.

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, I'm not buying either of those for a second.

Personally, I don't even think we'll get a new Pokemon, that seems like the sort of thing most people would expect based on previous patterns, but not what Sakurai might actually do all things considered. Especially with Gen7 being old news now thanks to Lets Go. Plus, the Pokemon side of the roster already has a lot of characters in it.

You know what I mean? It seems like a safe prediction for a "leaker" but it's playing too safe. This game is going balls to the wall with the fanservice, and less people would be excited for ANOTHER Pokemon, especially without a new game to market, than they would be for a popular 3rd party character from the ballots. If a new Pokemon gets added, it'd be one that's undeniably iconic and popular, not one that's a flavor of the gen starter. Incineroar is like Sceptile, like Blaziken, like Infernape... just the current favorite for the gen, alongside the Owl too... Deucideye I think it was. I don't think either one, or any character from Gen 7 is getting in. We'd sooner see Eevee that either of those two.
No, I 'don't know what you mean. Verg's been credible up until now and he survived the Direct, with even something he said getting confirmed in it(Mimikyu being a Pokeball). And of course, Simon.

Verg is pretty much the reason why everyone started assuming Simon was a lock.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
There's no way that Skull Kid is going to be playable. If he was playable his Final Smash would be the Moon crashing down and the Moon has already been confirmed as an assist trophy. If he is playable and simply made no reference to the Moon i would be extremely disappointed.
What everyone else said, but I also wanted to point out that there's a very real possibility that his Final Smash would be based around what Majora's later stages in the last boss fight. It could have been that the Assist Trophy was a way of getting the moon crash in the game as well as a larger use of Majora. Personally, I think that's way cooler than SK getting the moon but having Majora never do anything.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Actually Yoshi's villain is Bowser... well, more specific, baby bowser, which looks very similar to Bowser Jr., who is in smash.
But, the original characters were 12, no 8.
You know, I would've accepted that explanation...... IF Yoshi was in the Rivals trailer alongside Mario. But he wasn't.

Anyways, as much as I want Boshi if they were gonna give my boi a rival for completionists sake, Kamek seems the more likely

Ivander

Smash Legend
A dude on twitter E N H A N C E D the picture and with a little bit of work it says "Spirits". However, nobody has replicated what the guy in question has done, though.
I understand that, but what I'm asking is that before the Direct, wasn't there a guy who "leaked" info and also mentioned there was a new mode called "Spirits"? I just want to track it down and check on what else was said.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
They really are. When you compare Assist Trophies from Brawl (Waluigi runs around and stomps, Lyn stays in one spot for a bit, then strikes) with some of the ones from Ultimate (Shovel Knight can run, jump, do a downwards strike, dig up items, dig up dirt to act as a projectile, and ground opponents, Rathalos spews fire, from both nearby and from the background, roars loudly, can fly, and attack with claws), you can really see a difference in ability.

Speaking of which, I'm a bit late, but Shovel Knight really has come a long way. Going from a Kickstarter indie game to standing alongside icons like Zero, Alucard, Waluigi, and the Squid Sisters in the world's biggest crossover of gaming icons. What an honor.
It's a shame it's only exclusive to the new Assist Trophies. I'd love to see everyone getting beefed up. Say Waluigi can actually hit tennis balls at you or something. Everyone deserves that type of treatment if they can.

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
Well, reptile hype under control now.
I'm thinking... Ridley, K. Rool, Belmont, Inkling, no cuts... What the muck is next? What newcomer can reach to this? Which character is now a safe pick and big enough? Personally, I can't predict a really big shot if is not something unexpected like Cloud.
Lara Croft, Banjo-Kazooie, Resident Evil... And I'm only guessing big third parties. I can't come with something big.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
So, if you could choose some fighters for a Squad Strike, well, who would you choose?

For me, :ultlink::ultgreninja::ultlucario: for 3v3s, and :ultlink::ultgreninja::ultlucario::ultroy::ultpit: or :ultlink::ultgreninja::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultmarth: for 5v5s.
1) ROB (Sm4sh main)
1) King K Rool (Favourite newcomer)
3) Ice Climbers (Brawl main)

4 and 5 would be one of Bowser, Ridley, Pokemon Trainer or maybe Simon Belmont. There's so many characters to try...

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm not buying either of those for a second.

Personally, I don't even think we'll get a new Pokemon, that seems like the sort of thing most people would expect based on previous patterns, but not what Sakurai might actually do all things considered. Especially with Gen7 being old news now thanks to Lets Go. Plus, the Pokemon side of the roster already has a lot of characters in it.

You know what I mean? It seems like a safe prediction for a "leaker" but it's playing too safe. This game is going balls to the wall with the fanservice, and less people would be excited for ANOTHER Pokemon, especially without a new game to market, than they would be for a popular 3rd party character from the ballots. If a new Pokemon gets added, it'd be one that's undeniably iconic and popular, not one that's a flavor of the gen starter. Incineroar is like Sceptile, like Blaziken, like Infernape... just the current favorite for the gen, alongside the Owl too... Deucideye I think it was. I don't think either one, or any character from Gen 7 is getting in. We'd sooner see Eevee that either of those two.
I agree... (Verg probs is wrong about this since everything past E3 isn’t proven yet).

However, I wouldn’t say that there would be no Pokémon newcomer because of patterns. Pokemon has newcomers for a reason, and that is because they constantly provide new characters with unique designs to choose from. Sun and Moon came around the time Sakurai picked newcomers, and it has a lot of character designs that aren’t present in Smash back in 2016.

Why would Sakurai give up on including a character that can be easily distinct from everyone else? Not to mention by the time Sakurai picked a Sun and Moon pokemon, Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee wasn’t even a thing yet (and was very early in development). It wasn’t old news at that time, and this is something Smash has always dealt with.

Also there are plenty of people that want a Pokémon from Sun and Moon, that’s why there is support for them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No, I 'don't know what you mean. Verg's been credible up until now and he survived the Direct, with even something he said getting confirmed in it(Mimikyu being a Pokeball). And of course, Simon.

Verg is pretty much the reason why everyone started assuming Simon was a lock.
He's been SEMIcredible. He's obviously got some sources. But he's also been wrong in the past, most notably with DBFZ, where he said Raddiz and Zarbon would be in the game, only to be totally off on that one. He only called like half the DBFZ DLC correct, and Bardock and Broly were predicted by pretty much everyone. Only after the datamine for DBFZ, did he go back and edit his post of the DLC leaks to match it, and he has been caught doing stuff like this before.

All I'm saying is, take all leaks with a grain of salt, rather than an absolute certainty, regardless of who they come from.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Is it bad if I lowkey maybe expect Sora with my tinfoil hat to be in? Like...Okay- it might be dumb but hear me out-
>Konami get Snake/Simon/Richter
>Capcom get Megaman/Ryu/Ken could join as an Echo
>Sonic get Sonic/Bayonetta/Shadow as an Echo
>Namco get Pac-Man/Heihachi?/Llyod?
>Square? Get Cloud/Geno?/ Sora? (yes yadda yadda disney but also square)

Maybe Square could get 2 characters only with Cloud and Geno, but something tell me that deep inside every company might get three newcomers/Echo.
I hate going all "MUH PATTERN" but somehow, I can see it.
However, the sight of FF having 2 music kinda make me think that Square are a** so who knows.

Just my wish deep inside of my heart, but probably won't happens.
Konami - Snake | Simon, Richter
SEGA - Sonic, Shadow (?) | Bayonetta
Capcom - Megaman | Ryu, Ken (?)
Namco - Pac-Man | Heihachi (?) | Agumon (?)
Square - Cloud, Tifa (?)/Sephiroth (?) | Geno (?) [Sora might be too much of a licensing nightmare, not saying it's impossible, but...]

why indeed
We'll get out time in the Sun someday, N3ON.

Last edited:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
If Smash gave Luigi a misfire, than what is your point?
I don't have a point! I'm just chewing the fat here. I thought that Skullkid would be a long shot and now I see his potential.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Has Ryu outclassed Ken? I think they're both still pretty evenly matched. Especially since Violent Ken is a parallel to Evil Ryu.
It certainly seems so. Ken does basically nothing in the comics while Ryu is ascending to new heights. Violent Ken is rarely seen, Evil Ryu is seen somewhat frequently, and Ken hasn't been shown to even try to find the Power of Nothingness, Ryu's new 'ultimate form' as it were.

Far as I've seen in the lore, Ken has coasted since deciding to marry Eliza (even saying in SFIV he needed to go fight Ryu to get back in shape, if my memory is correct) while Ryu never once stopped being a vagabond and fighting basically everyone, especially Akuma, who's shown multiple times to be one of the strongest, if not the strongest, fighter in SF. It's been a long time since I've played SF3, but I'm pretty sure canonically Ryu beat Ken in that game because Ken had settled down with a family.

There's also a reason Akuma's obsessed with Ryu and not Ken.

D

Deleted member

All this talk of Skull Kid makes me wanna hope, but I'm still not entirely convinced Zelda's ever gonna get a newcomer. Skull Kid is probably the only character announcement that could top Inklings for me (besides Octolings, that is).

I'm starting to wonder how the rest of the pre-release stuff is gonna go now that we know all fighters will be revealed pre-release. My money is on whatever is left to show being shown off somewhere in between mid-October to early November. Whether or not it all leaks before then is probably the real question, though. :p

I don't think we'll get anything in September, though. While I do think a general Direct is happening next month, I don't think Smash will have a presence in it. Mainly because I think with the last 3 months basically being all Smash, I think they'll tone it down for a month or so.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Wait, are you implying that the Heroes vs Villains theme MIGHT be something actually truth, even if it's not the dumb riddler leak we saw? Or perhaps the Riddler Leak from a long time ago might be truth mixed with lies?
I remember loz18 implying K. Rool could possibly be in due to a Heroes vs. Villain theme in Ultimate shortly after the E3 Direct.

Steven Universe's gems don't reproduce sexually, but they appear female and we call them female.
---
Name of K. Rool's trailer is "The Rivals"

Later on, we'll get a Tails trailer called "The Friends"
Hey, as long as you believe in yourself. After all, this is the only start for you.

Dark Samus has the pronouns of she/her in Prime 2/Prime 3, so that it what I am going to use. Who the hell knows what Dark Samus's anatomy under the suit is like. According to scan's Dark Samus is a mix of Samus's genetic material (this is explicitly stated), her power suit, and phazon. Its implied in Prime 3, Samus will mutate into another copy of Dark Samus should phazon corruption overwhelm her. Regardless, if the developers refer to Dark Samus as she/her, then that is what I am going to use for Dark Samus.

On the topic of Dark Samus I wrote this in the Dark Samus Social Topic explaining just how lucky she is:

Sakurai mentioned that both Chrom and Dark Samus were really popular choices, so your vote on the ballot certainly helped Dark Samus get in. I am glad she made it in. She was a critical actor for the Metroid series, particularly the Prime series. I find it fitting both Chrom and Dark Samus were confirmed together because both were characters whose time in the sun was over in the prospective series (Fates, Shadows of Valentia, and Three Houses all came after Awakening) and DS has been gone since 2007.

It goes into more than just that. If Metroid Prime 3 had not been released after Brawl was in Japan, Sakurai might never have looked at the game to throw it a bone in terms of content. Dark Samus making it in as an Assist Trophy was absolutely critical to Dark Samus getting upgraded. Again, if it were not for Prime 3 releasing after Brawl, and Sakurai wanting to throw that game (he gave most of the new Metroid content in Smash 4 from Other M) a bone, Dark Samus could very well not have made it since he likely would probably have not have been personally aware of her (and thus realize how feasible of an echo fighter she would be).

Also, the fact that echo fighters even exist is another star that had to align for DS. The reason the echoes even came about was due to Sakurai bringing back Dr. Mario as a costume and then having second faults about how his particular fans would feel about him losing what made him unique from Mario. Sakurai making Dr. Mario his own character again was the impetus Sakurai needed to decided "why not upgrade Lucina and Dark Pit."

The ballot happening was another thing that needed to happen. People had to ask for Dark Samus to show she had enough popularity to even be upgraded. Ridley being a boss, likely siphoned some votes from Ridley to Dark Samus seeing as most people thought the ballot was for Smash 4 DLC.

Another star that had to align was the fact that Ultimate is true newcomer poor. There are likely only a few non-echo newcomers left. Sakurai added the clones in Melee due to feeling he did not add in enough newcomers (only eight at the time). The echoes fulfill the same purpose. They boost the number of new fighters to the game.

Dark Samus right now is the only character aside from Little Mac to have been promoted from an Assist Trophy. LITTLE MAC. Look at how big the Ashley thread was. Look at how loud Waluigi fans are. Dark Samus managed to do something only one other fighter was ever able to do (maybe you can say Charizard managed to do it too since he was a Pokeball Pokemon in 64 and Melee). Little Mac (and Charizard) are iconic legends. Dark Samus defied all of these odds and made it in. Even echo status is impressive for Dark Samus.
It's amazing that Dark Samus and K. Rool managed to make in in, since both of these characters reinforce how important popularity is going to be for the newcomer roster.

Some games to mention and some newcomers:
Donkey Kong Country = K. Rool
Super Castlevania IV = Simon Belmont
Castlevania: Dracula X = Richter Belmont
Super Metroid = Ridley (has his design from here)

Other interesting games from the snes mini:
Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, Kirby Super Star, F-Zero...
The SNES mini also sold around 5 million units, which is a very significant amount of modern-day exposure for those titles.

D

Deleted member

Far as I've seen in the lore, Ken has coasted since deciding to marry Eliza (even saying in SFIV he needed to go fight Ryu to get back in shape, if my memory is correct) while Ryu never once stopped being a vagabond and fighting basically everyone, especially Akuma, who's shown multiple times to be one of the strongest, if not the strongest, fighter in SF. It's been a long time since I've played SF3, but I'm pretty sure canonically Ryu beat Ken in that game because Ken had settled down with a family.
Ken went home and became a family man.

Shroob

Sup?
He's been SEMIcredible. He's obviously got some sources. But he's also been wrong in the past, most notably with DBFZ, where he said Raddiz and Zarbon would be in the game, only to be totally off on that one. He only called like half the DBFZ DLC correct, and Bardock and Broly were predicted by pretty much everyone. Only after the datamine for DBFZ, did he go back and edit his post of the DLC leaks to match it, and he has been caught doing stuff like this before.

All I'm saying is, take all leaks with a grain of salt, rather than an absolute certainty, regardless of who they come from.
The person who leaked Gen7 and Isabelle leaked the other stuff he's been spewing too, so his information is mainly from the same source, with several other sources cooperating on it.

D

Deleted member

I agree... (Verg probs is wrong about this since everything past E3 isn’t proven yet).

However, I wouldn’t say that there would be no Pokémon newcomer because of patterns. Pokemon has newcomers for a reason, and that is because they constantly provide new characters with unique designs to choose from. Sun and Moon came around the time Sakurai picked newcomers, and it has a lot of character designs that aren’t present in Smash back in 2016.

Why would Sakurai give up on including a character that can be easily distinct from everyone else? Not to mention by the time Sakurai picked a Sun and Moon pokemon, Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee wasn’t even a thing yet (and was very early in development). It wasn’t old news at that time, and this is something Smash has always dealt with.

Also there are plenty of people that want a Pokémon from Sun and Moon, that’s why there is support for them.
Because there are plenty of other choices for distinct characters, and the roster slots for unique characters, this time ARE very limited given the tight dev time. All in all, it makes more sense for Sakurai to go for a ballot pick and please a larger number of people, than take a risk with a new Pokemon just for the sake of tradition.

Not saying it can't happen. But I don't think a new Pokemon is necessarily a given fact, considering how many Pokemon already make up the roster. They're lower priority than any top 20 ballot character imo.
It certainly seems so. Ken does basically nothing in the comics while Ryu is ascending to new heights. Violent Ken is rarely seen, Evil Ryu is seen somewhat frequently, and Ken hasn't been shown to even try to find the Power of Nothingness, Ryu's new 'ultimate form' as it were.

There's also a reason Akuma's obsessed with Ryu and not Ken.
Tbh, I never paid much attention to the story in SF. So that's fair I suppose. I still think Ken is a better pick/more likely choice than Akuma though.

Just.... saiyan.

KMDP

Smash Legend
And here I am just trying to find the best memes that have been made today from the new trailers, such as this one:
I just realised... you stopped writing Codecs for a while...

And then while you were gone, I wrote Dracula Speeches for a day.
Hey, as long as you believe in yourself. After all, this is the only start for you.
Gotta get ahold of my life! I wanna fly high~! So I can reach the highest of all the heavens!

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Catching up on pages, but Wolf is pretty villainous. He's actively trying to stop the heroes rather than also trying to achieve the hero's goal (like Vegeta). He also worked for Andross and aided in his genocidal campaign on the Lylat System. If anything he's like the...idk Captain Ginyu or Zarbon? Or like the pre-also-trying-to-stop-Frieza Vegeta?
Right, but my point is that he's not the "big bad" of Star Fox in the same way that Bowser/Ridley/K.Rool/Ganondorf/etc. are. He's the rival. Andross is the big bad.

Not that Andross could be a fighter. Just saying that one of these is not like the others.

D

Deleted member

Tbh, I never paid much attention to the story in SF. So that's fair I suppose. I still think Ken is a better pick/more likely choice than Akuma though.

Just.... saiyan.
Akuma's busy chillin' in Tekken with Geese and Negan.

D

Deleted member

The person who leaked Gen7 and Isabelle leaked the other stuff he's been spewing too, so his information is mainly from the same source, with several other sources cooperating on it.
Yeah, I don't buy it tbh. People have been wrong about leaks before, including people who've been credible. Sometimes also, misinformation gets intentionally tossed around to throw people off. Neither of those choices make much sense and would be the most disappointing picks in contrast to all the hype the last 4 have generated.

ThreeT

Smash Apprentice
In Regards to the whole Moon thing. Just because the Moon is an Assist Trophy doesn't mean it can't also be a final smash. Riki is part of Shulk's final Smash despite being an Assist. They can also figure out something Skull Kid if necessary. It doesn't prevent his chances at all.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Chrom making it in was impressive too, especially considering Sakurai was aware of FE newcomer fatigue. However, what is more impressive is that he defied the norms for selecting a newcomer for Fire Emblem. Awakening was released in April 2012 in Japan, and Ultimate will be releasing in December 2018. Awakening will be nearly SEVEN years old by the time Chrom makes his debut Smash appearance. This would have been the equivalent of if they went with Micaiah as Smash 4's Fire Emblem newcomer (Radiant Dawn was released in February 2007, and Smash 3DS in September 2014).

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Right? What the hell is going on in that game?

And we thought Smash got crazy with the crossovers.

D

Deleted member

Jesus, Negan, what the hell was up with that, lol.

How in the ****? What? Why? Also, isn't Noctis in T7 as well (and why tf is it Noctis and not Tifa? - seriously, shoulda been Noctis in SoCalVI and Tifa for T7 - how could they drop the ball that bad on that one?).

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, I don't buy it tbh. People have been wrong about leaks before, including people who've been credible. Sometimes also, misinformation gets intentionally tossed around to throw people off. Neither of those choices make much sense and would be the most disappointing picks in contrast to all the hype the last 4 have generated.
I don't see how Isabelle, effectively the face of Animal Crossing, and one of the fastest growing Nintendo icons 'doesn't make sense'.

And a new Pokemon is a given. Do you honestly believe that The Pokemon Company is going to skip out having a new character in a new Smash? It's literally free advertising for them at the end of the day. I don't care how many veterans Pokemon got back, TPC is a business, and they've never gone a single Smash game without a newcomer.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So, if you could choose some fighters for a Squad Strike, well, who would you choose?

For me, :ultlink::ultgreninja::ultlucario: for 3v3s, and :ultlink::ultgreninja::ultlucario::ultroy::ultpit: or :ultlink::ultgreninja::ultmewtwo::ultlucario::ultmarth: for 5v5s.
3v3: :ultlittlemac::ultike::ultgnw:
5v5: :ultlittlemac::ultike::ultgnw::ultshulk:(Simon/Richter)

damn i want those icons now

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower Here is a gif to add to your collection:

(Redditor called AllIWantIsCake made the actual gif)

Like I said in the direct discussion thread: King Dedede really stole the show!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
So, since the door is open for third-party echoes, which ones do you want the most? I feel that having Coco Bandicoot to compliment Crash would feel just right.

And here I am just trying to find the best memes that have been made today from the new trailers, such as this one:
Can you find any for DK and Diddy freaking out? Their second reaction in particular is very exploitable.

Jesus, Negan, what the hell was up with that, lol.

How in the ****? What? Why? Also, isn't Noctis in T7 as well (and why tf is it Noctis and not Tifa? - seriously, shoulda been Noctis in SoCalVI and Tifa for T7 - how could they drop the ball that bad on that one?).
Noctis is in that, yes. Yet both pale in comparison to the sheer lunacy Mortal Kombat has.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Chrom making it in was impressive too, especially considering Sakurai was aware of FE newcomer fatigue. However, what is more impressive is that he defied the norms for selecting a newcomer for Fire Emblem. Awakening was released in April 2012 in Japan, and Ultimate will be releasing in December 2018. Awakening will be nearly SEVEN years old by the time Chrom makes his debut Smash appearance. This would have been the equivalent of if they went with Micaiah as Smash 4's Fire Emblem newcomer (Radiant Dawn was released in February 2007, and Smash 3DS in September 2014).
Heh. Honestly, I'd rather have Micaiah.

I don't hate Chrom. Love the guy, actually. I just didn't really feel like he was missing. We had Robin and Lucina for Awakening, and enough swordsmen as it is.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
That's also true. Though for what it's worth, I have thought the only way we'd get another FE character after the E3 Direct was due to a combination of fan demand and ease of implementation. Unless Edelgard ends up being highly demanded for DLC, I doubt we're getting anymore FE characters for Ultimate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm still hoping that the Snoop Dogg stage from Tag Tournament 2 makes a reappearance so I can truly have the most nonsensical crossover of all time.

You know, I was thinking. Just a few days ago we were goofing off and making Richter and Dracula conversations because we thought the situation absurd...

And now look what happened :yoshi:
Richter even got to say the line in the trailer, just slightly paraphrased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom