• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I was typing up a Session when I decided to check GameFAQs, and guess what I found?

More images for the ****ing Geolyte leak. Here's a link to the thread in question.
Images in the spoilers below.

Has Game & Watch been shown on Lylat Cruise? I wasn't able to find him on it.

This is either real, or the first fake leak with actual effort put into it.
Aren’t those the EXACT SAME character unlock screens from Smash 4? You’d think they’d look different for Ultimate

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
It's because the NES era shaped not just specific genres, but the industry itself, it's not as much because of popularity or nostalgia as is the case with Gen 1's influence on Pokémon, it's also about representing video game history. Sakurai is a video game freak beyond the usual, so obviously he'll have a huge appreciation for that era, and unlike a lot of us he doesn't have nostalgia for the video game generations that came in between the retro and modern periods, so if they didn't make an impact on the industry or came up with huge innovations then they likely didn't make an impact on him either. Then there's also the fact that Nintendo's most iconic franchises and characters came into existence during this period, and considering how much they depend on those established franchises it's not so odd that there aren't as many iconic characters that have been created since.

I fully understand why there's such a big focus on that era, and I also think Sakurai has been right to focus on it so much, but it's also beginning to thin out a little bit as most of the most iconic characters from that era are in now (except Toad, sorry little guy). I don't think it's going to lead to them including characters from other eras though, but they're more likely to just double down on relevant characters instead.
The only really big NES-era throwback character left that is remotely close to being as significant as :ultgnw::ultrob::ultduckhunt: is the Excitebiker due to how big his game was on the NES. Otherwise, the prospect of a new "retro" character would depend on Sakurai looking to fill a quota like in Melee, which is not a guarantee.

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
Mario: Captain Toad
Donkey Kong: King K. Rool
Legend of Zelda: Beedle
Metroid: Sylux
Yoshi: Kamek
Pokemon: Graveler
Star Fox: Slippy Toad
Wii Fit: N/A
Mother: Porky
F-Zero: Black Shadow
Fire Emblem: Anna
Kirby: Bandana Dee
Kid Icarus: Eggplant Wizard
Warioware: Ashley
Sonic the Hedgehog: Tails
Pikmin: N/A
Animal Crossing: KK Slider
Mega Man: Proto man
Punch Out!!: Glass Joe
Xenoblade: N/A
Street Fighter: Zangief
Final Fantasy: Sephiroth
Bayonetta: N/A
Splatoon!: N/A
Metal Gear: N/A

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I was typing up a Session when I decided to check GameFAQs, and guess what I found?

More images for the ****ing Geolyte leak. Here's a link to the thread in question.

This is probably fake, but i'll applaud it for being a fake leak worthy of debate.
Also what the heck is a Geolyte?

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
So Crash still has a chance.
hmm crash is developed by Naughty dog, an american company but crash is very popular in Japan so there might be some wiggle room there.

I wan't really factoring in the souls series because of the switch port though, I was just listing Japanese created game franchises that are world renowned and not already in smash.

cothero

Smash Lord
Let's get into this. There's just a few characters left i wish to be included:

Mario: Nope
Donkey Kong: KING K. ROOL, the character i want the most since Melee (and maybe Dixie Kong)
Legend of Zelda: Nope
Metroid: Nope
Yoshi: Nope
Kirby: Daroach seems pretty fun and has a lot of potential too
Star Fox: Nope
Pokémon: Decidueye... Maybe
F-Zero: Nope
Mother: Nope
Wario: Nope
Fire Emblem: NOPE!!!
Kid Icarus: Nope
Xenoblade: Nope
Splatoon: Nope
Pikmin: Nope
Punch-Out!: Nope
Animal Crossing: Nope
Sonic the Hedgehog: Shadow (Echo)
Metal Gear: Nope
Mega Man: Nope
Pac-Man: Nope
Street Fighter: Ken (Echo)
Final Fantasy: Nope
Bayonetta: Nope

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Of the possible choices listed here, I can see the former four happening and maybe Kingdom Hearts too depending on how Disney affairs will go for the base game or DLC.
I think if they want the Ultimate amount of pops (pun intended), Sora would work best as DLC to make everyone go all HOLY ****ING **** I'M BUYING THE DLC BEST SMASH EVAH!!!!

D

Deleted member

hmm crash is developed by Naughty dog, an american company but crash is very popular in Japan so there might be some wiggle room there.

I wan't really factoring in the souls series because of the switch port though, I was just listing Japanese created game franchises that are world renowned and not already in smash.
I was making a "Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is the Dark Souls of platformers" joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Hold on!

Super Mario: King Boo
The Legend of Zelda: Ghirahim
Metroid: Dark Samus
Kirby: Bandanna Dee
Pokémon: Zoroark
Fire Emblem: Chrom
Kid Icarus: Hades
Punch-Out!: Bald Bull
Metal Gear: Raiden
Mega Man: Zero
Pac-Man: Ms. Pac-Man (echo)
Street Fighter: Chun-Li
Final Fantasy: Lightning

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Anyways, here's that session I was typing up. The Geolyte "leak" is being doubted on 4chan, and they're making some good arguments. Apparently the first one was debunked as well. Regardless, props for effort.

Echoes:
Dark Samus
Impa
Chrom
Dixie Kong
Shadow
Isabelle
Octolings

Newcomers:
King K. Rool
Ashley
Waddle Dee
Isaac
Simon Belmont
Geno

No plans for DLC at this time.

Nothing I love more than a raw character list with no evidence attached to it. This is truly the stuff that I do my work for. That's sarcasm, and this is the same old **** with the same pool of characters from the Top 30 most speculated characters.
>k rool is in, based on his appearance in dkc1
>shantae is playable, shovel knight is an assist trophy
>retro nobody asked for character is earthworm jim
>new pokemon rep is zeraora from ultra sun and ultra moon
>maxwell from scribblenauts is another surprise fighter who won't be revealed until release
>rabbids are in, with skins based on mario and rabbids
>banjo is in as microsoft's third party
>impa added as a shiek echo fighter
>funky kong as a donkey kong echo
>isabelle as a villager echo
>dark samus as a samus echo
>no new fire emblem rep after backlash in smash for wii u and 3ds
>only new mario rep is daisy as an echo
>no new xenoblade rep, music is added from x and 2
>no echoes have a trailer, they will all remain unannounced until release other than daisy
>super meat boy assist trophy, he runs around and gets meat on the ground, acts like ink from inklings
>new music is added from many series' without any other representation
>remix of BFG division from DOOM, new remix of the theme from Dragon Quest, etc

DLC is planned but none of the characters are 100% for sure yet, there is talk of a Xenoblade 2 rep as DLC but it might not be Rex. That's not for sure, though.

Surely one of the weirder rosters I've seen, but Maxwell from Scribblenauts would be hype AF.
As far as I know the following will be showed in that order, echos will be shown at the smash blog page. DLC is being discussed but Sakurai doesn't feel like it. I can't reveal my sources.

Captain Toad
Springman / Ribbon Girl (like Robin gender swap)
Glee Club
Geno
King K. Rool
Banjo & Kazooie

Echos are:

Impa
Dark Samus
Shadow The Hedgehog
Ms. Pac-Man
Akuma

Daily PSA: If a leak talks about Sakurai's thought process, it's likely fake.
A 20 minutes direct will be streamed in august 17th 2018, the direct will cover both 3DS and switch.

>New trailer for Luigi's mansion remake is released, announcing it's release date which will be in October 23rd

>A trailer for Yokai watch 3 is finally released, revealing that is finally being localized,the game will release in November this year

>A new trailer for Mario and Luigi bowser's inside story, showing some brand new amiibo's for Fawful and Starlow, the Fawful amiibo will also work on Captain toad Treasure tracker and Mario and Luigi superstar saga, The amiibos are releasing this year but the game is for february 2019

>a trailer for Persona Q2 is shown, revealing that the game will release in 2019, this is the last game shown for the 3Ds's headlines

>The switch headlines Starts with a continuation for the trailer of persona Q2, showing that the game is also releasing on the nintendo switch, 2019

>a new trailer for super Mario party, revealing that Cappy and Tiara are playable characters

>A trailer for Mario Tennis Aces, showcasing new characters, Diddy Kong, birdo and Paratroopa.

>2 trailers for Dragon Ball Fighter Z are shown, one showing the brand new exclusive modes of the switch, and the other one is for the open Beta test on august 28th

>A new trailer for Dark souls remastered is shown, revealing the date, August 29th

>Guilty Gear Xrd is coming to the Nintendo Switch in December

>Injustice 2 Nintendo Switch version Coming 2019

>A trailer for Steep is shown, coming in 2019

>Fallout 3 is Coming to the switch in October

>A story trailer for Xenoblade chronicles 2 DLC Torna the golden country is shown

>a new Mario sports Title is Shown, developed by Square enix

>A trailer for the Nintendo labo 3rd kit is shown

>to end up the direct, they show a trailer for a Demo for Super smash brothers Ultimate releasing the same day as the direct and Also announcing a Smash U.S and Canada Open in November

I miss the days where puzzle "leaks" were the most common type of "leak." Those were fun and kind of original (special mention to noteacherthecrestsaretoblame). Direct leaks are as boring as it gets. Persona Q2 and Fallout 3 would be nifty, and the Fawful and Starlow amiibos being able to work with Super Star Saga 3D, a game that has already released, is interesting, but is likely what kills this "leak."
Yep, I’m here with another “Leak” about Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Believing it or not is completely up to you. However, everything I’m about to talk about I have been informed about by a very reliable source that I’m not going to mention by name for privacy reasons.

Firstly since this seems to be a hot topic right now, I’ll touch on Waluigi just a little. Waluigi IS NOT in the game. He is an Assist Trophy, and was always planned to be one. For those of you hoping this is some kind of “Troll” by Sakurai, it’s not. So I suggest you get over it so you’re not too disappointed by his exclusion when the game comes out.

Next on to characters. There are seven more newcomers yet to be confirmed. Four actual newcomers and three Echo Fighters. Newcomers are King K. Rool, Simon Belmont, Elma, and Decidueye. The three clone characters are Shadow, Black Shadow, and Dark Samus, it’s obvious who they will be Echo Fighters of. The four completely new characters WILL be revealed before the game releases, the Echo’s will be this games “Secret Characters.”

All Assist Trophies from Smash 4 ARE returning with the exception of Shadow and Dark Samus. Gray Fox, Excitebikes, and Mr. Resetti will also be returning to the collection from Brawl.

For stages Peach’s Castle 64, Kongo Jungle 64, Fountain of Dreams, Mushroom Kingdom, Yoshi’s Island Melee, Brinstar Depths, Delfino Plaza, Pirate Ship, Pac-Maze, F-Zero SNES, Paper Mario, Gamer, Jungle Hijinx, and Orbital Gate Assault will all be returning. Plus Simon Belmont, K. Rool, and Shadow will all be bringing in new stages. Dracula’s Castle, Gangplank Galleon, and Crisis City.

And for game modes: Board the Platforms, Smash Run, Smash Tour, and Target Test will all be returning. No Subspace.

Lastly, Shovel Knight IS in the game... as a regular Trophy. I was honestly surprised he even made it in as that. Sorry for anyone that wanted him playable, but at least he’s in the game.

And that’s it.

Same old stuff really.
These are the remaining characters to be revealed for Smash.

- Byleth from Fire Emblem
- Rex + Pyra from Xenoblade Chronicles
- Jibanyan from Yokai Watch
- King K. Rool from Donkey Kong

>Blyeth, the avatar character from a Fire Emblem game we know next to nothing about and surely wasn't in development when the roster was decided
1509995268238.jpg
I know this will be passed along as fake, but trust me, in due time, this will be proven. I have a friend who is working on the new smash, he has given me details about who will be in, how one of them will work, and even a couple assist trophies. I even have info on why one character that was considered at one point got scraped (somewhat).

The new characters are as followed...

Geno
King K. Rool
Incineroar
And spring man

Decidueye was at one point planned to be playable but was ultimately demoted to a pokeball appearance.

There are 4 new third party fighters. One if them is going to be an echo which I will touch on shortly.

The new 3rd party fighters are...
Dr. Eggman from sonic
Raiden from metal gear
And Dante from devil may cry

Yes, somehow Nintendo was able to get Dante into smash.

Then the echo fighters, they are...
Shadow as an echo to sonic
Dry bowser as an echo to Bowser
And Demise as an echo to ganondorf.

Then lastly, I have information on a few of the new assist trophies.
Hades from kid icarus
Mallow from super Mario RPG
Grey fox from metal gear
And Virgil from devil may cry

Now, I did mention that I have info on how one of the new fighters will work. That character is Dr. Eggman.

Dr. Eggman will work kind of similar to bowser Jr. As he will be piloting a mech that does the fighting for him, he is gonna be a fairly large character. His final smash will call upon metal sonic. from here, his final smash is kind of similar to that of Sonic, except it's metal sonic instead.

Finally, I have information on a few costumes in the game.

Raiden will have both his metal gear rising and his metal gear solid design as costume choices.

Both sonic and Dr. Eggman will have there classic designs as costume choices.

And lastly, mewtwo will have his metallic suit from the first Pokemon movie as an alternate.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series! Jokes aside, this too is an interesting roster. I don't have much to say to otherwise.
So... yeah, i have some information to share for Smash Ultimate for some new figthers gameplay, that actually complement the "codenames" leak.

"Old Man": yes, it's Heihachi from Tekken series. By far it's the most technical character in the game. Neutral, Side and Down B are combo starters, it's the only way to juggle the oponent (normals and aerials will have the 'standard' knockback) Heihachi have 3 costumes for Old version and 3 for Younger version, 1 is shirtless and 1 have shoulder pads. His stage is a ring cage and it can be destroyed if the cage recieve a lot of damage (a la Shadow Moses Island)

"Pony Tail": It's Ribbon Girl from ARMS. She have three normal jumps and his specials resembles the differents ARMS in the game (Down B it's a reflector, Neutral B is a chargable beam) Her first 4 colors are from his alternate colors in ARMS and the rest resembles other characters of the game. Her stage name is "Ribbon Ring" and it's a three platforms stage but those platforms can dissapear if the player stay long enough. If a player choose her and enters her stage, the fans around the ring will have flags and shirts to support Ribbon Girl.

"Warrior": It's not Simon but is a Belmont, it's Ritcher from Rondo of Blood. He is very agile to resemble his counterpart in Symphony of the Night and his specials are the items from Rondo of Blood and it can be charged to do a powered up version of those items. His colors are from other characters from the series. His stage have no name for now, but starts in the woods with a flat platform, after some time Death will appear and destroy that place to transfer the players to a burning city, the stage still have flat platform but now have a wall underneath and some of the houses can be used as a platform, after some time Death appear again to repeat the cycle.

"King": Yes, it's King K. Rool (his names it's pronounced King Krool, like 'cruel') A heavywight character, a bit slower than Ganondorf but a huge strenght, his specials are similar to his boss fight in the Country series and Donkey Kong 64 and he will have 2 new stages, a pirate ship with some hazards (bombs falling down, the top platform can be destroyed by those bombs o by attacks) and a boxing ring with many hazards (reflectors falling down, banana peels appear at random and some barrel cannons to help o harm the player) He has 5 colors to resemble enemies from the DK series, 1 scientist, 1 pirate and 1 with boxer outfit.

"Mech": It's KOS-MOS from Xenosaga but her desing it's not from that game, she can be used at distance with her guns but her close combat is somewhat 'weak' (altough she does good damage thanks to her range of some attacks, IE: a laser sword) At this moment she doesn't have a stage. She have 6 alternate colors, a swimsuit and a sports uniform.

At this time, two 'echoes' have been finished.

Shadow the Hegdehog: Altough he is a semi clone, people can see that Sonic model is used for him in almost everything. His specials are "Chaos" something, he shout a lot that, he has a teleport, a proyectile, a chargable blast and a teleport counter (only works with close combat, if Shadow has been hit with a proyectile, he can move a little bit) His normals are similar to Sonic except Foward air and Foward tilt, his stage name is 'Radical Highway', it's a city at night in the middle of San Francisco's Golden Gate with some hazards: Some kind of air military force can target a player to drop a bomb or drop some items and some pillars appear at random at the bottom of the stage and can be used to help the player to retunr to the flat platform with two suspended platforms at the borders of the flat platform.

Chrom: Literally Ike, he is a little bit faster, lighter and weaker than him, the only thing 'original' to him is his Neutral B which is Shield breaker from Marth in Melee. His Final Smash is a mix, he hits like the Great Aether, if the attack lands, a critical image appear and Chrom call Robin to do His/Her Final Smash, something to detail is that Female and Male Robin can't be selected in Chrom FS, it's random.

To conclude, the new figthers will have a in-game intro cutscene to introduce theirselves something similar to Brawl's Subspace Emissary with Jigglypuff, Toon link and Wolf, IE: King K. Rool will fight you in his boxing ring and do the same as the cutscene in the final boss in DK 64.

Thank god the "Codenames" leak is about to die.
hey dudes, just gonna put this out there, next week's Smash remix is a One Winged Angel remix by Motoi Sakuraba

We'll see about this one. Kinda hope it's true because I love One Winged Angel
Take this leak with a grain of salt. However, I have some inside sources working at Nintendo right now sharing some rather interesting rumors about possible characters in the game. With the hectic work schedules and Sakurai being rather tight lipped about the game with anyone not working directly with the development staff, substantial or useful information is hard to come by. I put trust in my sources though and they, themselves have trustworthy connections in the industry. A lot of the following information my sources gathered come directly from members of the development staff and/or marketing team and seem to be the most commonly agreed upon information among my sources and their connections. There’s a lot of jumbled information or things we’ve disagreed on as far as dates and how reveal trailers might play out or even what’s supposed to be happening, so forgive me on that end. We aren’t all completely familiar with the characters so bear with us.

? King K. Rool seems to be widely agreed upon by all members of staff involved in the project that my sources were able to reach. Allegedly, a concept for a trailer that’s been floating around is Mario and Kirby battling Bowser and King Dedede, Mario getting clawed and Kirby getting hit with Dedede’s hammer. Donkey Kong apparently steps in and the trailer transitions from a cinematic to a gameplay showcase during this he uses his final smash and knocks both villains out easily. There’s a minor taunt from DK, which is interrupted by K. Rool bouncing out of nowhere and landing on DK’s head and knocking him off screen in a reference to the actual Donkey Kong Country games. The splash screen pops up on screen, “ King K. Rool takes his cruel revenge.” As far as what he’s supposed to play like, he’ll should be similar to Bowser and Dedede with certain assets taken from them but he looks to be heavier to control.

? Sora from Kingdom Hearts is another character that is being passed around constantly. Sources say that he’s supposed to appear in a special extended trailer with Shantae. This trailer allegedly resumes the situation from the Bayonetta reveal trailer. Pit and Dark Pit are getting beaten by Bayonetta on the falling clock tower stage, she knocks them both around almost effortlessly. Before Dark Pit can get up, a hand reaches out for him and its Sora who, from what I understand is wearing his Kingdom Hearts 2 outfit. He offers some spiel about light and darkness needing to work together and the three align with each other and prepare to fight.
You get the drill, the splash card happens “Sora’s destined arrival,” and Sora’s part of the trailer begins. From what I’m hearing, he’s looking to be the lightest character in the game and this is shown off in the trailer. There’s a scene in the trailer where he floats by Sonic, Roy and Lucina cutting them off at the edge of a platform and swiping them each with the keyblade. He also seems to have a triple jump which is shown in comparison to Kirby who he also knocks off screen. His final smash will include Riku coming into assist him, they summon one giant blade and Bayonetta is blown off screen.

? Shantae’s part of the extended trailer starts off with Sora and Bayonetta trying to charge each other. Sora uses a stopga spell which misses and unfortunately Sora is hit with witch time, but before Bayonetta finishes charging her next attack a white light flashes for a second and clears up. Shantae is revealed to have used her hair whip against Bayo, she’s seems to be a mixture of her Pirate’s Curse and Risky’s Revenge design. They both stare each other down during a slow mo cinematic. The splash card happens as Shantae lands on the ground “Shantae joins a hair-raising battle,” and Shantae and Bayonetta then face off one on one.
Shantae, from what I’m told, seems to be a character with poor long range, but really good in close quarters combat. Shantae appears to have all the Pirate’s utility from Pirate’s Curse including: a gun for long range like fox which is pretty weak, a pirate’s hat for recovery, and her sword dash technique. Shantae will some of her animal forms as well, but not for the core mechanics of her character they act as taunts and are part of her final smash. My sources say that these character reveals are slated to happen probably sometime either in August or September.

? In October Simon Belmont should be shown, not much has surfaced about this character other than he’ll most likely have a Trevor and Richter skin as well and it is HIGHLY speculated that while his design will be primarily be based of his Simon’s Quest design, he’ll also have some attributes or personality flaws similar to the Captain N Simon to make him stand out better. They’ll still retain a serious look and demeanor the three will just act a bit flamboyantly and will act self-absorbed. I’m a pretty big Jojo’s fan so my associate told me to think in those regards. Sounded a bit ridiculous, but I’ve taken his word for it. Simon is believed to be getting announced alongside Eevee of the Pokemon franchise, which also again, nobody knows too much about. We believe that Eevee is being used to promote the new Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee brand of video games for the Pokemon franchise.
? Two other characters that sound like they’re pretty much guaranteed choices are Rayman and Banjo and Kazooie who appear to be being used as one giant cross promotion between Nintendo, Microsoft and Ubisoft. While not as frequent, my sources say that there seems to have been consideration for Crash Bandicoot and Spyro, but nothing has come up from their connections nor does anyone seem willing to speak on it.

? Lastly it is HIGHLY believed that the last character to be announced for the base roster will be Bandanna Dee. Sakurai has been heavily against over representing his series, but considering this is his possible last game in the franchise many of my associate’s connections claim that they’ve overheard that he wants to end the series on a character that’s dear to him. Some of my associates have gotten time to speak with Sakurai himself despite being a busy man and he has noted that he’s aware of the demand for this character and that “…it certainly isn’t impossible.”

What a doozie. Kind of had me up until Eevee. I'll count it in the same way I count "leaks" with Waluigi. Eevee with a moveset where it temporarily evolves into it's different evolutions (like Red's Vee in the Pokémon Adventures series) would be super hype.

12 new fighters
some have:
mach rider 1973-1985
king krudd rool (captain baron krusha)
!?
poki minchi
kamekku (yoshi island/tetris attack - pal panel de pon)

echo fighter
dark samus (samus)
'dark million' black shadow (falcon/gannon)
poochy & raphael (duck hunt)

some assists
takowasa shogun
lapins cretins
mr stevenson gumshoe
smoglings
teleroboxer

many new items
ultra hand
ultra machine
ultra scope
chiritory
urban champion manhole
rainmaker
schpeltiger
divine retribution

Almost missed this one. Who doesn't love King Krudd Rool? Or my personal favorite character, !?.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
More pictures of Geolyte have been uploaded to 4chan. It's still likely fake, but they are trying at least

https://imgur.com/a/207m1yf
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/425685190

Sorry in advance if this was already posted
They are not giving up that one aren't they

But I give the, points because the challenger screen is not any of the previous titles and the character unlock screen is not orange

But could be the final leak again like with Shulk being mac swap though?

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
My only question is what are the remaining "the major globally-recognized franchises" that aren't represented in Smash?

I'd say that Kingdom Hearts is very likely one, considering it's worldwide popularity and the fact that it's had an Orchestra Tour for the last two years. Other than that, I don't know. There's definitely an argument for Crash Bandicoot and the Castlevania series as well. Series like Dragon Quest, Puyo Puyo, Tekken, Shin Megami Tensei/Persona, and Rayman (as he's being covered in Nintendo in Japan as well) could maybe be counted as well.

What third parties do you guys think are "globally-recognized" enough for Smash Bros?
CAPCOM: Resident Evil, Ace Attorney and Monster Hunter.
Bandai Namco: Tekken and the Tales series.
Level-5: Professor Layton and Yokai Watch (if that counts.)
Konami: Castlevania.
Square-Enix: Dragon Quest and perhaps Sora.
Atlus: Shin Megami Tensei and Persona series.
Tecmo Koei: Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive series.
Ubi-Soft: Rayman.
SNK: Maybe Fatal Fury.
SEGA: Hmm.....maybe Virtua Fighter?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Anyways, here's that session I was typing up. The Geolyte "leak" is being doubted on 4chan, and they're making some good arguments. Apparently the first one was debunked as well. Regardless, props for effort.

Echoes:
Dark Samus
Impa
Chrom
Dixie Kong
Shadow
Isabelle
Octolings

Newcomers:
King K. Rool
Ashley
Waddle Dee
Isaac
Simon Belmont
Geno

Nothing I love more than a raw character list with no evidence attached to it. This is truly the stuff that I do my work for. That's sarcasm, and this is the same old **** with the same pool of characters from the Top 30 most speculated characters.
>maxwell from scribblenauts is another surprise fighter who won't be revealed until release
>no echoes have a trailer, they will all remain unannounced until release other than daisy
>super meat boy assist trophy, he runs around and gets meat on the ground, acts like ink from inklings

DLC is planned but none of the characters are 100% for sure yet, there is talk of a Xenoblade 2 rep as DLC but it might not be Rex. That's not for sure, though.

Surely one of the weirder rosters I've seen, but Maxwell from Scribblenauts would be hype AF.
As far as I know the following will be showed in that order, echos will be shown at the smash blog page. DLC is being discussed but Sakurai doesn't feel like it. I can't reveal my sources.

Captain Toad
Glee Club
Geno
King K. Rool
Banjo & Kazooie

Echos are:

Impa
Dark Samus
Shadow The Hedgehog
Ms. Pac-Man
Akuma

A 20 minutes direct will be streamed in august 17th 2018, the direct will cover both 3DS and switch.

>New trailer for Luigi's mansion remake is released, announcing it's release date which will be in October 23rd

>A trailer for Yokai watch 3 is finally released, revealing that is finally being localized,the game will release in November this year

>A new trailer for Mario and Luigi bowser's inside story, showing some brand new amiibo's for Fawful and Starlow, the Fawful amiibo will also work on Captain toad Treasure tracker and Mario and Luigi superstar saga, The amiibos are releasing this year but the game is for february 2019

>a trailer for Persona Q2 is shown, revealing that the game will release in 2019, this is the last game shown for the 3Ds's headlines

>The switch headlines Starts with a continuation for the trailer of persona Q2, showing that the game is also releasing on the nintendo switch, 2019

>a new trailer for super Mario party, revealing that Cappy and Tiara are playable characters

>A trailer for Mario Tennis Aces, showcasing new characters, Diddy Kong, birdo and Paratroopa.

>2 trailers for Dragon Ball Fighter Z are shown, one showing the brand new exclusive modes of the switch, and the other one is for the open Beta test on august 28th

>A new trailer for Dark souls remastered is shown, revealing the date, August 29th

>A story trailer for Xenoblade chronicles 2 DLC Torna the golden country is shown

>to end up the direct, they show a trailer for a Demo for Super smash brothers Ultimate releasing the same day as the direct and Also announcing a Smash U.S and Canada Open in November

I miss the days where puzzle "leaks" were the most common type of "leak." Those were fun and kind of original (special mention to noteacherthecrestsaretoblame). Direct leaks are as boring as it gets. Persona Q2 and Fallout 3 would be nifty, and the Fawful and Starlow amiibos being able to work with Super Star Saga 3D, a game that has already released, is interesting, but is likely what kills this "leak."
Yep, I’m here with another “Leak” about Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Believing it or not is completely up to you. However, everything I’m about to talk about I have been informed about by a very reliable source that I’m not going to mention by name for privacy reasons.

Firstly since this seems to be a hot topic right now, I’ll touch on Waluigi just a little. Waluigi IS NOT in the game. He is an Assist Trophy, and was always planned to be one. For those of you hoping this is some kind of “Troll” by Sakurai, it’s not. So I suggest you get over it so you’re not too disappointed by his exclusion when the game comes out.

Next on to characters. There are seven more newcomers yet to be confirmed. Four actual newcomers and three Echo Fighters. Newcomers are King K. Rool, Simon Belmont, Elma, and Decidueye. The three clone characters are Shadow, Black Shadow, and Dark Samus, it’s obvious who they will be Echo Fighters of. The four completely new characters WILL be revealed before the game releases, the Echo’s will be this games “Secret Characters.”

All Assist Trophies from Smash 4 ARE returning with the exception of Shadow and Dark Samus. Gray Fox, Excitebikes, and Mr. Resetti will also be returning to the collection from Brawl.

For stages Peach’s Castle 64, Kongo Jungle 64, Fountain of Dreams, Mushroom Kingdom, Yoshi’s Island Melee, Brinstar Depths, Delfino Plaza, Pirate Ship, Pac-Maze, F-Zero SNES, Paper Mario, Gamer, Jungle Hijinx, and Orbital Gate Assault will all be returning. Plus Simon Belmont, K. Rool, and Shadow will all be bringing in new stages. Dracula’s Castle, Gangplank Galleon, and Crisis City.

And for game modes: Board the Platforms, Smash Run, Smash Tour, and Target Test will all be returning. No Subspace.

Lastly, Shovel Knight IS in the game... as a regular Trophy. I was honestly surprised he even made it in as that. Sorry for anyone that wanted him playable, but at least he’s in the game.

And that’s it.

Same old stuff really.

>Blyeth, the avatar character from a Fire Emblem game we know next to nothing about and surely wasn't in development when the roster was decided
View attachment 154645
I know this will be passed along as fake, but trust me, in due time, this will be proven. I have a friend who is working on the new smash, he has given me details about who will be in, how one of them will work, and even a couple assist trophies. I even have info on why one character that was considered at one point got scraped (somewhat).

Geno
King K. Rool
Incineroar
And spring man

Decidueye was at one point planned to be playable but was ultimately demoted to a pokeball appearance.

There are 4 new third party fighters. One if them is going to be an echo which I will touch on shortly.

Dr. Eggman from sonic
Raiden from metal gear

Hades from kid icarus
Grey fox from metal gear

Now, I did mention that I have info on how one of the new fighters will work. That character is Dr. Eggman.

Dr. Eggman will work kind of similar to bowser Jr. As he will be piloting a mech that does the fighting for him, he is gonna be a fairly large character. His final smash will call upon metal sonic. from here, his final smash is kind of similar to that of Sonic, except it's metal sonic instead.

Raiden will have both his metal gear rising and his metal gear solid design as costume choices.

And lastly, mewtwo will have his metallic suit from the first Pokemon movie as an alternate.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series! Jokes aside, this too is an interesting roster. I don't have much to say to otherwise.
So... yeah, i have some information to share for Smash Ultimate for some new figthers gameplay, that actually complement the "codenames" leak.

"Old Man": yes, it's Heihachi from Tekken series. By far it's the most technical character in the game. Neutral, Side and Down B are combo starters, it's the only way to juggle the oponent (normals and aerials will have the 'standard' knockback) Heihachi have 3 costumes for Old version and 3 for Younger version, 1 is shirtless and 1 have shoulder pads. His stage is a ring cage and it can be destroyed if the cage recieve a lot of damage (a la Shadow Moses Island)

"Pony Tail": It's Ribbon Girl from ARMS. She have three normal jumps and his specials resembles the differents ARMS in the game (Down B it's a reflector, Neutral B is a chargable beam) Her first 4 colors are from his alternate colors in ARMS and the rest resembles other characters of the game. Her stage name is "Ribbon Ring" and it's a three platforms stage but those platforms can dissapear if the player stay long enough. If a player choose her and enters her stage, the fans around the ring will have flags and shirts to support Ribbon Girl.

"Warrior": It's not Simon but is a Belmont, it's Ritcher from Rondo of Blood. He is very agile to resemble his counterpart in Symphony of the Night and his specials are the items from Rondo of Blood and it can be charged to do a powered up version of those items. His colors are from other characters from the series. His stage have no name for now, but starts in the woods with a flat platform, after some time Death will appear and destroy that place to transfer the players to a burning city, the stage still have flat platform but now have a wall underneath and some of the houses can be used as a platform, after some time Death appear again to repeat the cycle.

"King": Yes, it's King K. Rool (his names it's pronounced King Krool, like 'cruel') A heavywight character, a bit slower than Ganondorf but a huge strenght, his specials are similar to his boss fight in the Country series and Donkey Kong 64 and he will have 2 new stages, a pirate ship with some hazards (bombs falling down, the top platform can be destroyed by those bombs o by attacks) and a boxing ring with many hazards (reflectors falling down, banana peels appear at random and some barrel cannons to help o harm the player) He has 5 colors to resemble enemies from the DK series, 1 scientist, 1 pirate and 1 with boxer outfit.

"Mech": It's KOS-MOS from Xenosaga but her desing it's not from that game, she can be used at distance with her guns but her close combat is somewhat 'weak' (altough she does good damage thanks to her range of some attacks, IE: a laser sword) At this moment she doesn't have a stage. She have 6 alternate colors, a swimsuit and a sports uniform.

Shadow the Hegdehog: Altough he is a semi clone, people can see that Sonic model is used for him in almost everything. His specials are "Chaos" something, he shout a lot that, he has a teleport, a proyectile, a chargable blast and a teleport counter (only works with close combat, if Shadow has been hit with a proyectile, he can move a little bit) His normals are similar to Sonic except Foward air and Foward tilt, his stage name is 'Radical Highway', it's a city at night in the middle of San Francisco's Golden Gate with some hazards: Some kind of air military force can target a player to drop a bomb or drop some items and some pillars appear at random at the bottom of the stage and can be used to help the player to retunr to the flat platform with two suspended platforms at the borders of the flat platform.

Chrom: Literally Ike, he is a little bit faster, lighter and weaker than him, the only thing 'original' to him is his Neutral B which is Shield breaker from Marth in Melee. His Final Smash is a mix, he hits like the Great Aether, if the attack lands, a critical image appear and Chrom call Robin to do His/Her Final Smash, something to detail is that Female and Male Robin can't be selected in Chrom FS, it's random.

To conclude, the new figthers will have a in-game intro cutscene to introduce theirselves something similar to Brawl's Subspace Emissary with Jigglypuff, Toon link and Wolf, IE: King K. Rool will fight you in his boxing ring and do the same as the cutscene in the final boss in DK 64.

hey dudes, just gonna put this out there, next week's Smash remix is a One Winged Angel remix by Motoi Sakuraba

Take this leak with a grain of salt. However, I have some inside sources working at Nintendo right now sharing some rather interesting rumors about possible characters in the game. With the hectic work schedules and Sakurai being rather tight lipped about the game with anyone not working directly with the development staff, substantial or useful information is hard to come by. I put trust in my sources though and they, themselves have trustworthy connections in the industry. A lot of the following information my sources gathered come directly from members of the development staff and/or marketing team and seem to be the most commonly agreed upon information among my sources and their connections. There’s a lot of jumbled information or things we’ve disagreed on as far as dates and how reveal trailers might play out or even what’s supposed to be happening, so forgive me on that end. We aren’t all completely familiar with the characters so bear with us.

? King K. Rool seems to be widely agreed upon by all members of staff involved in the project that my sources were able to reach. Allegedly, a concept for a trailer that’s been floating around is Mario and Kirby battling Bowser and King Dedede, Mario getting clawed and Kirby getting hit with Dedede’s hammer. Donkey Kong apparently steps in and the trailer transitions from a cinematic to a gameplay showcase during this he uses his final smash and knocks both villains out easily. There’s a minor taunt from DK, which is interrupted by K. Rool bouncing out of nowhere and landing on DK’s head and knocking him off screen in a reference to the actual Donkey Kong Country games. The splash screen pops up on screen, “ King K. Rool takes his cruel revenge.” As far as what he’s supposed to play like, he’ll should be similar to Bowser and Dedede with certain assets taken from them but he looks to be heavier to control.

? Sora from Kingdom Hearts is another character that is being passed around constantly. Sources say that he’s supposed to appear in a special extended trailer with Shantae. This trailer allegedly resumes the situation from the Bayonetta reveal trailer. Pit and Dark Pit are getting beaten by Bayonetta on the falling clock tower stage, she knocks them both around almost effortlessly. Before Dark Pit can get up, a hand reaches out for him and its Sora who, from what I understand is wearing his Kingdom Hearts 2 outfit. He offers some spiel about light and darkness needing to work together and the three align with each other and prepare to fight.
You get the drill, the splash card happens “Sora’s destined arrival,” and Sora’s part of the trailer begins. From what I’m hearing, he’s looking to be the lightest character in the game and this is shown off in the trailer. There’s a scene in the trailer where he floats by Sonic, Roy and Lucina cutting them off at the edge of a platform and swiping them each with the keyblade. He also seems to have a triple jump which is shown in comparison to Kirby who he also knocks off screen. His final smash will include Riku coming into assist him, they summon one giant blade and Bayonetta is blown off screen.

? Shantae’s part of the extended trailer starts off with Sora and Bayonetta trying to charge each other. Sora uses a stopga spell which misses and unfortunately Sora is hit with witch time, but before Bayonetta finishes charging her next attack a white light flashes for a second and clears up. Shantae is revealed to have used her hair whip against Bayo, she’s seems to be a mixture of her Pirate’s Curse and Risky’s Revenge design. They both stare each other down during a slow mo cinematic. The splash card happens as Shantae lands on the ground “Shantae joins a hair-raising battle,” and Shantae and Bayonetta then face off one on one.
Shantae, from what I’m told, seems to be a character with poor long range, but really good in close quarters combat. Shantae appears to have all the Pirate’s utility from Pirate’s Curse including: a gun for long range like fox which is pretty weak, a pirate’s hat for recovery, and her sword dash technique. Shantae will some of her animal forms as well, but not for the core mechanics of her character they act as taunts and are part of her final smash. My sources say that these character reveals are slated to happen probably sometime either in August or September.

? In October Simon Belmont should be shown, not much has surfaced about this character other than he’ll most likely have a Trevor and Richter skin as well and it is HIGHLY speculated that while his design will be primarily be based of his Simon’s Quest design, he’ll also have some attributes or personality flaws similar to the Captain N Simon to make him stand out better. They’ll still retain a serious look and demeanor the three will just act a bit flamboyantly and will act self-absorbed. I’m a pretty big Jojo’s fan so my associate told me to think in those regards. Sounded a bit ridiculous, but I’ve taken his word for it. Simon is believed to be getting announced alongside Eevee of the Pokemon franchise, which also again, nobody knows too much about. We believe that Eevee is being used to promote the new Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee brand of video games for the Pokemon franchise.
? Two other characters that sound like they’re pretty much guaranteed choices are Rayman and Banjo and Kazooie who appear to be being used as one giant cross promotion between Nintendo, Microsoft and Ubisoft. While not as frequent, my sources say that there seems to have been consideration for Crash Bandicoot and Spyro, but nothing has come up from their connections nor does anyone seem willing to speak on it.

? Lastly it is HIGHLY believed that the last character to be announced for the base roster will be Bandanna Dee. Sakurai has been heavily against over representing his series, but considering this is his possible last game in the franchise many of my associate’s connections claim that they’ve overheard that he wants to end the series on a character that’s dear to him. Some of my associates have gotten time to speak with Sakurai himself despite being a busy man and he has noted that he’s aware of the demand for this character and that “…it certainly isn’t impossible.”

What a doozie. Kind of had me up until Eevee. I'll count it in the same way I count "leaks" with Waluigi. Eevee with a moveset where it temporarily evolves into it's different evolutions (like Red's Vee in the Pokémon Adventures series) would be super hype.

12 new fighters
some have:
mach rider 1973-1985
!?
poki minchi

echo fighter
dark samus (samus)

some assists
takowasa shogun
lapins cretins
mr stevenson gumshoe
smoglings
teleroboxer

many new items
ultra hand
ultra machine
ultra scope
chiritory
urban champion manhole
rainmaker
schpeltiger
divine retribution

Almost missed this one. Who doesn't love King Krudd Rool? Or my personal favorite character, !?.
> Glee Club
Literally what

One-Winged Angel remix by Motoi Sakuraba of Tales and Star Ocean fame though? This should be interesting

D

Deleted member

EDIT: :ultgreninja:'d by @Dandelionel, but I don't care because this one has a chance of being real.
If real, we just got our "surprise character" spoiled for us.

If not, then finally a good attempt at an image fake.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

EDIT: :ultgreninja:'d by @Dandelionel, but I don't care because this one has a chance of being real.
Seriously?
Does nobody else think that it looks like the same exact pose and picture of Geolyte was used four times over but one was stretched to be the teeniest bit wider to stand out?

domriver

Smash Lord

Echoes:
Dark Samus
Impa
Chrom
Dixie Kong
Shadow
Isabelle
Octolings

Newcomers:
King K. Rool
Ashley
Waddle Dee
Isaac
Simon Belmont
Geno

Captain Toad
Glee Club
Geno
King K. Rool
Banjo & Kazooie

Echos are:

Impa
Dark Samus
Shadow The Hedgehog
Ms. Pac-Man
Akuma

And that’s it.

Same old stuff really.

View attachment 154645

Geno
King K. Rool
Incineroar
And spring man

Dr. Eggman from sonic
Raiden from metal gear

Hades from kid icarus
Grey fox from metal gear

12 new fighters
some have:
mach rider 1973-1985
!?
poki minchi

echo fighter
dark samus (samus)

some assists
takowasa shogun
lapins cretins
mr stevenson gumshoe
smoglings
teleroboxer

many new items
ultra hand
ultra machine
ultra scope
chiritory
urban champion manhole
rainmaker
schpeltiger
divine retribution

Thank you for these leaks - ill be waiting for the next batch before bed time. LOL

D

Deleted member

Seriously?
Does nobody else think that it looks like the same exact pose and picture of Geolyte was used four times over but one was stretched to be the teeniest bit wider to stand out?
Considering three out of four instances of the Geolyte in those three images are supposed to be its render, I would EXPECT those to look the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Considering three out of four instances of the Geolyte in those three images are supposed to be its render, I would EXPECT those to look the same.
But the exact same?

EDIT: Referring to his in-game compared to the portrait. Was probably just me not looking at that sick T-Pose.

Last edited:

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
So is Geolyte's entire moveset the same kick attack, or has our leaker friend just never attempted any of his special attacks?

The Kirbyister

Smash Apprentice
Mario: Captain Toad
Legend of Zelda: Beedle
Metroid: Sylux
Yoshi: Kamek
Pokemon: Graveler
Star Fox: Slippy Toad
Wii Fit: N/A
Mother: Porky
Fire Emblem: Anna
Kirby: Bandana Dee
Kid Icarus: Eggplant Wizard
Warioware: Ashley
Pikmin: N/A
Animal Crossing: KK Slider
Mega Man: Proto man
Punch Out!!: Glass Joe
Xenoblade: N/A
Street Fighter: Zangief
Final Fantasy: Sephiroth
Bayonetta: N/A
Splatoon!: N/A
Metal Gear: N/A

my version of your list

Mario: Toad or waluigi
Donkey kong: King K rool/ dixie kong
legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask/skull kid
metroid: Dark Samus
yoshi: N/A
pokemon: gastly
star fox: N/A
Wii Fit: the board
mother: porky (that robot is so cool)
fire emblem: chrom?
kirby: Marx ,Zero
kid icarus: N/A
Wario Ware: N/A
sonic: eggman
pikman (added on olamar): rock pikmin
Animal crossing: N/A
Mega man: N/A
punch out: n/a
xenoblade: N/A
street fighter: Akuma
Final Fastasty: black mage
bayo: NO MORE
splatoon: Octoperson (i cant spell)
metal gear: N/A

the characters i want are basically what the community want

Last edited:

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman
Then she's probably not in then. :p It's another Phil B&K dilemma.

Technically they all starred in Nintendo's games, Cloud being the farthest since FFVII wasn't on a Nintendo console, FF Theater was.
What if this means they added Cross instead :laugh:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
No sign of Blaze? Yikes. *Singing* Hello darkness my old friend...
There only counting the main cast in this vote. Blaze is weird to think about since the concept of her character was intended for Sonic Adventure 2 but scrapped and reused in Rush. I wonder she would have been more popular but on the other hand it might have not been the same Blaze we know.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
More Sonic characters in Smash please (with one being a playable newcomer)
Yeah that's probably true anyways I personally find a character different when that kind of thing happens. I'd be surprised to see a Star Fox newcomer.
I think everyone would be shocked

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team

Echoes:
Dark Samus
Impa
Chrom
Dixie Kong
Shadow
Isabelle
Octolings

Newcomers:
King K. Rool
Ashley
Waddle Dee
Isaac
Simon Belmont
Geno

Captain Toad
Glee Club
Geno
King K. Rool
Banjo & Kazooie

Echos are:

Impa
Dark Samus
Shadow The Hedgehog
Ms. Pac-Man
Akuma

And that’s it.

Same old stuff really.

View attachment 154645

Geno
King K. Rool
Incineroar
And spring man

Dr. Eggman from sonic
Raiden from metal gear

Hades from kid icarus
Grey fox from metal gear

12 new fighters
some have:
mach rider 1973-1985
!?
poki minchi

echo fighter
dark samus (samus)

some assists
takowasa shogun
lapins cretins
mr stevenson gumshoe
smoglings
teleroboxer

many new items
ultra hand
ultra machine
ultra scope
chiritory
urban champion manhole
rainmaker
schpeltiger
divine retribution

>!?
Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 5.33.05 PM.png
Probably doesn't mean Dark Matter but that's the only thing I could think of for "!?".

The Kirbyister

Smash Apprentice
CAPCOM: Resident Evil, Ace Attorney and Monster Hunter.
Bandai Namco: Tekken and the Tales series.
Level-5: Professor Layton and Yokai Watch (if that counts.)
Konami: Castlevania.
Square-Enix: Dragon Quest and perhaps Sora.
Atlus: Shin Megami Tensei and Persona series.
Tecmo Koei: Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive series.
Ubi-Soft: Rayman.
SNK: Maybe Fatal Fury.
SEGA: Hmm.....maybe Virtua Fighter?

maybe Mortal Kombats scorpion and subzero?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
None of the in-games look the same to me.
I just looked up Meteos because I legit never heard of it.

It's kinda weird that it was ripped straight from the boxart. Yeah yeah I know different coloring/lighting but I think it should still be noted.

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Pakky

Smash Hero

Brawl Taunts, when you realize that no one could draw when you were in high school...

Pakky

Smash Hero

Echoes:
Dark Samus
Impa
Chrom
Dixie Kong
Shadow
Isabelle
Octolings

Newcomers:
King K. Rool
Ashley
Waddle Dee
Isaac
Simon Belmont
Geno

Captain Toad
Glee Club
Geno
King K. Rool
Banjo & Kazooie

Echos are:

Impa
Dark Samus
Shadow The Hedgehog
Ms. Pac-Man
Akuma

And that’s it.

Same old stuff really.

View attachment 154645

Geno
King K. Rool
Incineroar
And spring man

Dr. Eggman from sonic
Raiden from metal gear

Hades from kid icarus
Grey fox from metal gear

12 new fighters
some have:
mach rider 1973-1985
!?
poki minchi

echo fighter
dark samus (samus)

some assists
takowasa shogun
lapins cretins
mr stevenson gumshoe
smoglings
teleroboxer

many new items
ultra hand
ultra machine
ultra scope
chiritory
urban champion manhole
rainmaker
schpeltiger
divine retribution

retro nobody asked for character is earthworm jim

I asked for him... in my heart...

RandomAce

Smash Champion

Brawl Taunts, when you realize that no one could draw when you were in high school...
Two things.

1) Looks like we got our second DS Rep.

2) Heh, not as much effort because the images were ripped. Lylat Cruise and Mr. Game and Watch can easily be used and photoshopped as well.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
oh no
did i massacre a leak

I looked up Meteos. It's some puzzle thing I guess but looking at speedruns for a first impression isn't the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom