• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
As some one who wanted Palutena in Smash 4, and wanted her to be good, these words sting, despite how true they are. I just hope, she gets something substantial this time around that at least places her Mid Tier.
I'd welcome any buff given to her but from a casual stand point, tiers mean nothing to me. If a character I like is low tier, well, every game has low tier characters. I'll enjoy them and leave worrying to more hardcore players.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I'd welcome any buff given to her but from a casual stand point, tiers mean nothing to me. If a character I like is low tier, well, every game has low tier characters. I'll enjoy them and leave worrying to more hardcore players.
reframing it so that it's more fun to discuss, but I believe that based on Sakurai's design preferences (strangely enough, closer to mine than I thought), that would be making every move viable/fun in casual play and making all characters as accessible as possible.

Let's go from there.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

I can understand that it is definitely possible that you've never fought a Bowser Jr. that understands how to use that character, but to say ROB is trash is pretty laughable. ROB is combo food but he's got way more for him neutral-wise and in his combo-game than Palu does. Also Mac has weaknesses but his advantage in the hands of a player that will do nothing but wait is terrifying.
If I were to make a tier list based just off of my online encounters ROB would definitley be higher up there. I rarely encounter them, but when I do, I tend to have my butt handed to me. That U-air is just rediculous. Part of me wonders if the only reason he's considered bad is because no one wants to bother to use him.

I honestly wouldn't call any Smash 4 character trash except for Jigglypuff and maybe Zelda. Basically everyone else is reasonably threatening in the hands of a skilled player even if they don't all have the consistencey or flexibility to bring in tournament results.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Wow, and I thought I really didn't like Xenoblade X. Yikes.

Here's an idea.

Give your reason for wanting your most most wanted character
Don't try to sell me on the character, just give a explanation on why they're important to you and why you want them.

As a (amateur) character designer, Ashley's solid design immediately stood out to me when I saw her in Smash 4.
I started to really like her when I figured out who she was and where she came from, her lonely nature and want for friendship really struck a chord with me at the time as I was a pretty lonely guy myself. I also think she'd be fun to play with great moveset potential and I would love it if a character I connected with made it into one of my favorite games of all time.
Master Chief
Halo as a franchise means a lot to me, I'm super invested in the Universe and the Lore so I have most of the Novels that are out now (Bad Blood isn't out in the UK yet) and actively follow as much as I can. The character himself is sort of inspiring to me as well as he has a few parallels with me but they're rather minor in comparison to how I relate to a certain Ice Queen.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I don't typically bring "leaks" by themselves, but this one seems kinda interesting.

Since the Champion Link update dropped already and everyone's focused on Smash I supposed I can give the goods

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was supposed to get several updates promoting other games ages ago, some more than others. Champion Link's been done for awhile now, he was supposed to kick off these updates. They were delayed till around now. There's a whole mess of updates not dissimilar to this one the team will drop closer to September, but that's not important, what is is the Big Expansion Pack that'll make the Wii-U DLC look like a joke Details in next post

As we get closer to September various updates of both Vehicles and Characters will happen, mostly vehicles, and the characters are nothing special aside from Rabbid, Kirby, Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina and Funky Kong, those characters are just alts (Wedding Outfits for Mario, Peach and Bowser, Tennis Outfits for Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi, Biker Outfit for Wario, Mario Outfits for the Rabbids)

That's the end of the free stuff

for 25 Dollars, the first Major Expansion for Mario Kart 8 referred to internally as "Super 9". Will be a DLC that feels more like an entire new game added to your old one

This is all stuff that was made ages ago, and was meant to drop when online did.

"Super 9" will add 8 cups

New Cups
Top Hat Cup (based on Odyessy)
Pop Star Cup (based on Star Allies)
Squid Cup (based on Splatoon 2)
Coconut Cup (based heavily on Donkey Kong Country)

Retro Cups
Feather Cup (Includes Mushroom Gorge)
Ghost Cup (Features Boo Boardwalk)
Rainbow Cup (Features Four Variants of Rainbow Road)
Shine Cup (Features mostly GCN era tracks)

Battle Courses from Double Dash and 64 will be added

Characters will include
Donkey Kong Jr.
Diddy Kong
Birdo
The Broodals
Hammer Bros.
Octoling
Kirby
Fire Mario
Monty Mole
Kamek
Thwomp (yes an indirect reference to Marty)
Pauline
Goomba
King Bob-Omb
Dixie Kong
King K.Rool
Kremling
King Dedede
Ice Luigi
Kitsune Luigi
Boomerang Suit Peach
Professor E.Gadd

Alt Colors for Koopa Troopa

New Mii Costumes will be added after Smash drops and will include Diddy Kong, Wolf, Dixie Kong, King K.Rool, Ridley, Daisy, Waluigi, King Dedede, Snake, Cloud, Bayonetta, Ryu, Ness, Lucas, Lucina, Marth, Chrom, Waddle Dee, Ice Climbers (You unlock one for Popo and one for Nana from the same Amiibo), Meta Knight, Duck Hunt, and Dark Samus

There are plans for a second Expansion of Similar Size if this does well

The size of this is pretty impressive to say the least, and the sheer magnitude was inspired by complaints that MK8D was not MK9

There will be a stage heavily inspired by the arcade DK and DK Jr. games

1. It will be announced Early September come out same month

2. There are plans to do more if this one sells well, but it's 8 new cups and a ****load of new characters. I didn't include everyone on the list.

3. There's been push to bring back the King K.Rool character, so it's happening. Retro's also been informed that K.Rool is to make an appearance in all future Donkey Kong titles, they're no longer allowed to exclude him.

Yes, K.Rool will be in Smash and playable

No The first seven are not alts, the second set are alts

and yeah Fire Mario and Ice Luigi are their own characters as they have a lot of unique animations involving Pyromancey and Cyromancy

Kirby by himself with the, Warp Star Kart, Star Wheels, and Dee Parasol Parachute are a free update

King Dedede and the courses based on Star Allies are paid

The character [Nabbit] has been discontinued alongside the NSMB series
It's not necessarily a Smash "leak", but it's kind of interesting nonetheless.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't typically bring "leaks" by themselves, but this one seems kinda interesting.

>Retro being ordered to include K. Rool in all future DK games.

Top keks

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion

This dlc pack includes how many characters?! Like that's just as many as the base roster!

And yeah the whole line around KIng K. Rool sounds extra fake. How would someone working on Mario Kart also have connections to the legality between Retro and Nintendo on future Donkey Kong games?

Yea nah

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428

I can understand that it is definitely possible that you've never fought a Bowser Jr. that understands how to use that character, but to say ROB is trash is pretty laughable. ROB is combo food but he's got way more for him neutral-wise and in his combo-game than Palu does. Also Mac has weaknesses but his advantage in the hands of a player that will do nothing but wait is terrifying.
nevermind mac sucks you right
R.O.B's top tier MUs range from unwinnable to horrible, and this is without counting all the other high tiers and mid tiers who rip him to shreds. His meta is so extint I forgot he was in the game at some point. Same with Bowser Jr, they are both garbage.

If I were to make a tier list based just off of my online encounters ROB would definitley be higher up there. I rarely encounter them, but when I do, I tend to have my butt handed to me. That U-air is just rediculous. Part of me wonders if the only reason he's considered bad is because no one wants to bother to use him.

I honestly wouldn't call any Smash 4 character trash except for Jigglypuff and maybe Zelda. Basically everyone else is reasonably threatening in the hands of a skilled player even if they don't all have the consistency or flexibility to bring in tournament results.
It is 2018, you would believe the fallacy of everyone is viable died off by 2016. You can have upsets all you want but it is clear they are dysfunctional. You can't tell me with a straight face that characters like D3 and Ganon are anything but trash.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I mentioned this a while ago but don't think anyone saw it, but I am curious. If they brought back Break the Targets, one for every character, but had the levels be literally normal Stages suitable for every character, would people be happy about that? It could still be made, with the location of every target, to demand the unique abilities of characters, and everyone would have their own stage for it. Lucas' stage would be New Pork with the Chimera in the way, just to make it hell for everyone. :p

I'd like that, but I am not sure most would like it that way.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I mentioned this a while ago but don't think anyone saw it, but I am curious. If they brought back Break the Targets, one for every character, but had the levels be literally normal Stages suitable for every character, would people be happy about that? It could still be made, with the location of every target, to demand the unique abilities of characters, and everyone would have their own stage for it. Lucas' stage would be New Pork with the Chimera in the way, just to make it hell for everyone. :p

I'd like that, but I am not sure most would like it that way.
I don't think it would work, normal stages are designed with every character in mind. You'd have to limit yourself with most unusual stages.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I don't think it would work, normal stages are designed with every character in mind. You'd have to limit yourself with most unusual stages.
True, the Targets would not be able to be uniquely placed for each character like the Target Stages of Melee, but maybe they could make it interesting with the Standard Stages, at least. Like, make you have to beat Yellow Devil for one of the Targets, or maybe you have to break that beakable part on the BOTW stage for a Target hiding in there, etc.

Just an idea, of course, and I'd like that more than having just a few big stages like Brawl had. Or, no proper Break The Targets at all. Just not sure what to expect from Ultimate with modes like that, hah.

osby

Smash Obsessed
True, the Targets would not be able to be uniquely placed for each character like the Target Stages of Melee, but maybe they could make it interesting with the Standard Stages, at least. Like, make you have to beat Yellow Devil for one of the Targets, or maybe you have to break that beakable part on the BOTW stage for a Target hiding in there, etc.

Just an idea, of course, and I'd like that more than having just a few big stages like Brawl had. Or, no proper Break The Targets at all. Just not sure what to expect from Ultimate with modes like that, hah.
Haha, we didn't even saw any kind of single player content yet, right? Eh, Everyone is Here is enough for a lot of casual players including myself but I hope we'll see more before game's release. Otherwise Ultimate seems most competitive game in the series.

Tater

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Taternater
3DS FC
2406-5307-2936
Please actually provide substantial content when replying.
Rob's meta is so extint I forgot he was in the game at some point. Same with Bowser Jr, they are both garbage.
Wrong

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Haha, we didn't even saw any kind of single player content yet, right? Eh, Everyone is Here is enough for a lot of casual players including myself but I hope we'll see more before game's release. Otherwise Ultimate seems most competitive game in the series.
Indeed, since we have nothing other than the basic Battling yet, I have no idea what to expect. XD Like, I partly think it might have less Single Player content than the other Smash games just because the actual Battling and roster is Ridley-sized this time. But I partly feel like Sakurai, the Madman, may go all the way with Everyone is Here, and include every Mode in the franchise. So I figured that, IF they wanted to give every character their own Break the Targets stage, it would be relatively easy to use the existing Stages for it, even if it would be a bit simpler than in Melee.

But yeah, I of course have no idea, and we'll see soon enough. Game seems very competetive, and they seem to focus on that more than ever. ^^ I am excited either way.

Imagine, tho, if every Mode came back. Board The Platforms, Target Smash, Story Mode AND Adventure Mode, AND Smash Run.

and smash tour

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I thought that was a given, though. :lol: You got me I 'spose.

To answer your earlier question, I expect us to get more solid information and reveals and w/e more towards the middle of Fall. Its mostly just a hunch, honestly.

To Pyra Pyra and the general thread:

When they said "closer to December" they didn't say "who knows" or "later" they said "closer to December."

Could we interpret that as "at any point after this very minute, because thats closer to December!" Sure. Absolutely. We could do that. Or we could seriously think about the choice of words used and not interpret things the way we want to interpret them just because we want stuff now.

No, "any minute after when they said that line" is not the "more likely" thing they meant. We have no reason to assume they meant anything other than "closer to Decemb-" holy **** I sound like a broken record......whatever you get where I'm coming from.

Could we get a reveal tomorrow? Yeah, sure, a legit leak could happen at any time. Maybe this'll be one of Sakurai's "famous troll moments" or whateva and he just drops the whole cast on the 22nd. Until I'm given a reason to think otherwise I'm gonna keep patiently waiting til mid-Fall, though.

Once again, I'm not trying to tell anybody how or what they should think, I don't know why people get that impression still tbh, when I come in and ask a question like "why are we still thinking a reveal will happen soon?" I'm actually curious as to why people are doing that. It is a genuine question.

AND I DEMAND A SATISFYING ANSWER!
Yeah, I personally think that nothing much will happen until, say, November. People should just enjoy their summer in the meantime, life is too short to be worked out while others try to relax.

New Topics to get off these opinion wars:

Possible new Assist Trophies

Possible new Stages

Who likely performed well in the ballot and how are their chances for Ultimate?
As good as Shovel Knight did, he might be a non-factor in Japan. Rayman and Shantae on the other hand are much closer to being viable.

OK, i'm calling it now, Elma's gonna be revealed by the end of the month.
Will you end up eating something that shouldn't be put in the mouth if it doesn't happen? :(

Here's an idea.

Don't try to sell me on the character, just give a explanation on why they're important to you and why you want them.

As a (amateur) character designer, Ashley's solid design immediately stood out to me when I saw her in Smash 4.
I started to really like her when I figured out who she was and where she came from, her lonely nature and want for friendship really struck a chord with me at the time as I was a pretty lonely guy myself. I also think she'd be fun to play with great moveset potential and I would love it if a character I connected with made it into one of my favorite games of all time.
Shovel Knight has a pretty charming setting, presentation and plays well to boot. His game is what every Kickstarter project aspires to be; simply well-crafted and uncompromised. Plus his gameplay style can translate pretty well into Smash Bros.

As an honorable mention, I love how Shantae's games can essentially be a spiritual equivalent to Wario Land, with the transformations, sense of adventure/exploration and the pirate villains, and I do love the general anime aesthetic (which is refreshed with every new style that gets used). Appealing cast and silly sense of humor as well. Not to mention that said transformations provide lots to work with for a moveset.

Brian from Quest 64(there's a surprise).

For me, it's not just one of my favorite games, but Brian is one of the most simplistic yet appealing rpg protagonists, while being silent too. He comes with a wide variety of spells that can be used that represent the 4 elements(and variable off-stuff like ice). I love this idea. I love the idea of using his character to slowly level up during battle to become stronger, basically being able to play the grind game. Something that's not often done in Smash. Lucario has it via Aura, but I can't think of any other character who can last long due to their own gameplay mechanic. Sure, there's the obvious Super Armor and Rage, but Lucario is the only unique one otherwise.
Slightly off-topic, but have you heard of the Game Boy Color version? I heard that has a few improvements and is good in its own right.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
A thought occurred. For Switch's online service does one payment cover all the accounts or do you need to pay for each?

Logically, they'd make one payment cover them all as otherwise that would be punishing families sharing them but you never know how hard greed will strike. Unless it's EA and then it's at the hardest all the time.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
A thought occurred. For Switch's online service does one payment cover all the accounts or do you need to pay for each?

Logically, they'd make one payment cover them all as otherwise that would be punishing families sharing them but you never know how hard greed will strike. Unless it's EA and then it's at the hardest all the time.
I think it's just gonna be for the whole console.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

I counted the characters. Excluding alts and the gazillion Mii costumes, this leaker claims that we'll be getting at least 32 new characters. He also claims that Nintendo will make more if it sells well, as if he'd have that sort of information.

You know the phrase, "Some is good, more is better"? Doesn't really apply to fake leaks. I'd actually be a lot more inclined to believe this if the leaker stopped after Kirby and the Squid Sisters and said that he wasn't sure about the rest, but knows more are to come.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I think, at most, we'll get 3 wholly new characters and two more echos for a total of 8 characters (5 new and 3 echos).

Who they'll be is another matter.

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
Here's an idea.

So my character I'd love to see in Smash Ultimate is Isaac from Golden Sun.

I first discovered the Golden Sun games at a friends house about 13 years ago. He let me borrow his copies of the game but they were all in Spanish, since I was living in Spain at the time. It helped me through a long part of my childhood and I got to enjoy an amazing RPG while learning Spanish in the process. There was a time where I was taken out of school for two years due to intense bullying and Golden Sun and, by extension, Isaac, helped me get through it.

I have such a passionate enjoyment for these RPGs, so much so that I went out of my way and bought Dark Dawn on my birthday and loved it even if it wasn't as good as the original two games. I loved the battle system and the unique summon animations and just the amount of style and flare that went into every attack. The story was brilliant, the size and scope were amazing and Isaac was the player character at the center of it all.

Not only do I want Isaac in as I think he'd be one of the best newcomers in modern Smash from a moveset standpoint, but I personally want him in as it could give Golden Sun the visibility needed to show Camelot that there's a desire for the franchise to return, either with a remake of the first two games, or a Golden Sun 4.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I think, at most, we'll get 3 wholly new characters and two more echos for a total of 8 characters (5 new and 3 echos).

Who they'll be is another matter.
Sounds OK to me. I can live with less characters, considering how many we got last time. But I hope I'll like at least one more of the newcomers.

Zeox

Smash Champion
Something interesting about the "fighter of the day" of this week, it seems is still missing 1 or 2 characters:

Calendario Smash.png

OR this week is only gonna be 2 fighters, that's also an option. But it could also mean there will be a new character in the next nintendo direct and that character will be the last fighter of the day of this week.
Or not, this isn't a very reliable source.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Trimmed the fat a little bit since last time. 70 characters, 8 echoes.

Newcomers (Green): Inkling, Ridley, K. Rool, Ashley, Isaac, Badanna Dee, Geno. 7 in total with 5 yet to be unveiled.
New Echoes (Yellow): Daisy, Dixie Kong, Chrom, Isabelle, Dark Samus, Shadow. 6 in total with 5 yet to be unveiled.

I think this satisfies the "I hope you aren't expecting too many new fighters" requirement while still putting fan favourites in the forefront of the base game.

I based the newcomers on mii outfits post-ballot and the general popularity of each character. Here on Smash Boards, specifically, K. Rool, Ashley, Isaac, Bandanna Dee, and Geno's threads have the most replies of non-deconfirmed characters in that order. I also took into account Japanese polling (as inaccurate as it may be). K. Rool is the fan favourite worldwide now that Ridley is finally in Smash. Isaac is not massively popular in Japan, being essentially the polar opposite of Bandanna Dee in that regard; their respective levels of popularity flipping in Japan and the West. Ashley is a breakout character that has been at the forefront of a lot of Nintendo's marketing the last couple years, most recently with her very large roles in both Badge Arcade and even more recently WarioWare Gold. Her Assist Trophy, something that caused a lot of people to be upset last time around, is also nowhere to be seen. Geno is the character with the most staying power of them all, being associated with Smash speculation in both Japan and the West. This, coupled with Sakurai's own statements, the Mii costume, and Square-Enix's participation from the very beginning of production leads me to believe he will be in as well.

The Echo Fighters all seem like no-brainers. I don't believe Diddy Kong's jab being changed to remove his tail is a coincidence: Dixie Kong will be, in all likelihood, Diddy's Echo Fighter. Robin's Final Smash not being shown leads me to believe Chrom will be playable. If Nintendo loves one thing, it's FE:A and like it or not he's the most important character from Awakening that isn't playable. Why an Echo Fighter? Because Sakurai has joked that Chrom is basically a clone of Ike. I don't really agree with this at all, but in a world where we've been given an introduction on the concept of "Echo Fighters," it would be kind of bizarre to not include several. Chrom seems like a no-brainer for a safe Echo Fighter. Isabelle is like Ashley on steroids. Where Ashley has seen a huge explosion of popularity in Japan, Isabelle is probably the most famous Nintendo character introduced post-2010 on both sides of the world. Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is currently making Nintendo a metric crapload of money and throwing her in to advertise not only that but a future console Animal Crossing game is a really, really safe bet. Dark Samus's Assist Trophy has not been seen, nor does Samus appear to have any Dark Samus alt costume. Dark Samus is another one of those characters that seems like a really safe bet for padding out the "Echo Fighters," and also throwing the West another bone in the form of more Metroid in Smash. Shadow is a really weird one. Obviously his Assist Trophy has been replaced with Knuckles, but the only reason I put him on here is a very strong suspicion that he'll be playable. I don't even especially want him to be, it's just a powerful intuition I have about these sorts of things.

I think this is probably the most realistic fanservice-heavy roster we could get. There would be very few people legitimately disappointed by this, and it lets the DLC venture into the realm of the more obscure.
Dude are predictions are almost next to identical

Although dark Samus and Dixie kong might be semi-echo and not full echos

Dark Samus one and only attack the same as Samus attacks is the missles plus the assist trophy attacks are not the same as Samus attacks either

And for Dixie just change the peanut gun with bubble gum and the jet pack with her hair

But both could still very well be echos though

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
What's this flamewar that happened the previous pages? Oh well..

Here's an idea.

Heihachi Mishima

A few years ago I got interested in fighting games. I've always played Smash but one day I decided that I should just give other fighting games a shot because I never liked playing smash competitively. So I ended up buying Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and holy **** did I have fun with that game. Me and my friends kept playing the game during the holiday and boy were there tears shed. So many characters with different personalities and nationalities. I chose like a about 6-7 characters I played against my friends with (this was at a time i didn't have a gold membership) and among those characters was Heihachi Mishima. He was by far my favorite of his bloodline. After the Tekken Tag experience I got interested in more fighting games so I bought Ultra Street Fighter IV. And well look who's there! Ryu got announced for Smash! And that's when I knew I loved the genre. It led up to other fighting games I bought, etc.

To sum it up... Tekken is the reason I fell in love with fighting games and having a Tekken rep in Smash would just be a constant reminder for what the franchise did for me. Also like I previously said Heihachi was among my "mains" so that'd be just a win win situation.

Danpal65

Smash Lord
Is like nobody reads what i write and they decide to do the exact same joke with the exact same image reaction every time I post the calendar.
Sorry that wasn't supposed to be a poke at you. I saw the stuff that you'd written at the bottom. I didn't realise it'd been a joke made before and thought it was just kinda funny. Sorry about that.

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice

So they're going to make Mario Kart 9 worth of content, but just release it as DLC

Uhh... okay.

That's an absurd amount of characters.

Zeox

Smash Champion
Sorry that wasn't supposed to be a poke at you. I saw the stuff that you'd written at the bottom. I didn't realise it'd been a joke made before and thought it was just kinda funny. Sorry about that.
I cannot be angry with Shulk, is looking at that face and i just want to hug him, so don't worry everything is fine. :)

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

That's super interesting, but feels too detailed to be real.

To entertain the idea though, more Donkey Kong characters in addition to Kirby characters is nice to see. Love seeing more series crossing over into Mario Kart.

If this is real, and there's plans for a second pack that's similar, I hope to see Star Fox in some capacity. If not, then Metroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom