• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminario

Smash Lord
The notion that Geno would work as a Mii Gunner clone is baffling to me, I really dunno what SG was thinking with that bit. If an arm cannon was all you needed to classify as a Mii Gunner clone, then Mega Man would have gone VERY differently during 4's development.

Remember when people said Mega Man would just be a Samus clone if he made it into Smash?
It is possible for him to borrow a whole lot from Gunner's normals though. What makes him unique could be Geno Beam as a Thoron-esque attack where if you release it right before it being fully charged it deals maximum damage. That's Geno's thing right? releasing Y right on time with the three stars disappearing for max damage? Mii Sword's Chakram also looks like a toned down version of Geno Whirl, and Geno Blast looks like a good FS that functions exactly like Pit's Smash 4 FS finisher with the beams.
That actually brings up an interesting question, because we know about how Toad's stance changed in this version of Smash, but what will he do when you use the move while airborne? Toad obviously can't stand menacingly, he's in the hecking air.
I think he'll just move along close to Peach's back as she's turned away. They could also bring out the classic "throw toad unwillingly into danger" animation from before instead.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Taking a moment to give a shout-out to whoever made all these stock icons I've been seeing, really superb work, they almost all look authentic. There's even ones for obscure character choices that I'd never even considered, like the Skyrim guy. Really impressive.

Now that it's been over a month, I think it's getting to be close to time for another announcement of some kind to keep the hype training going strong. I anticipate some kind of update within the next two weeks, whether that's character or otherwise.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Your reaction if we randomly get a newcomer announcement and trailer like the Brawl days?
Yes I'm still alive. I've just toned back from the heavy speculating.

But I did think about it myself - random newcomer drops and announcement trailer out of the blue like the Brawl Dojo days. I'd be taken off-guard by it for sure, regardless of whoever that sudden newcomer would be. I'd be hyped if it was someone I wanted or the community was hoping would be playable, but of course, my real reaction would vary depending on who that character is.

blackghost

Smash Champion
: that geno talk was long. as someone born in 1995, had no idea what geno even looked like until speculation for smash 4 started.
there are a few things to conaider with him
1. dont use the mii costumes as solid evidence of his chnaces here is a list o fcharatcers that got mii costumes BEFORE geno: megaman x, proto man, zero, issabelle, inkling,jacky, akira, heihachi, black knight, king k, lloyd irving, viridi, toad, rathalos. geno was wave 5. that means he was not a priority he was down the list.

2. the interview i keep seeing used about sakurai contains a qualifying statement: "when talking about older characters..." This could be nothing or it could actually have a real impact on chances depends on sakurais approach to using older characters. And dont tell me about patterns sakurai doesnt care about patterns only who he wants.

3. consider square. Uness im gravely mistaken geno inclusion would require square to allow. I'm not sure geno would be the charatcer square would want ot push when there are SEVERAL more relevant characters that they'd rather push.dont not counter me be saying you hate advertisement in smash in the form of characters roy is still a fan favorite and his use was blatantly worse than any other characters use as advertisement in series history.

4. the other elephant in the room with geno is if he isnt in the base roster i doubt he'd be DLC. the DLC for ultimate will be about shock value:ryu, bayonetta, and cloud level of shock. it will be when smash steals the internet for a week. dont see how geno fits that kind of qualification.

5. "cult following"- the admiration that is felt by a particular group. ok look when you say something has cult following it implies smaller following. The room has a cult following. movie was seen as awful. thats not to say Geno is awful but these groups tend to see themselves as larger than they actually are just the nature of human psychology. But it does say something to me that this character wasn't used in any way by nintendo for years. i mess with my friends that are king k supporters and ask where he was when tropical freeze got released twice or why his restriction was to a mario baseball game. Geno was not only not present he wasn't referenced. no throwaway lines in Odessey, sunshine, galaxy, 3d world, a sports game, a party game, mario kart, ect. To me that's not a good look to his popularity.
at this point the only characters i'm actively rooting for are viridi, ashley, sephiroth, shantae, and chun-li. im not against anyone except possibly waluigi (i'd need to think about it). but if you want geno go for it but dont overestimate his chances. I think some of the people that were arguing agianst his inclusion weren't saying he's disrespectful rather they were saying it would be solely on fan appeal and they aren't sure that's right especially if he jumps ahead of certain other characters who posess the relevance AND the fanbase.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Taking a moment to give a shout-out to whoever made all these stock icons I've been seeing, really superb work, they almost all look authentic. There's even ones for obscure character choices that I'd never even considered, like the Skyrim guy. Really impressive.

Now that it's been over a month, I think it's getting to be close to time for another announcement of some kind to keep the hype training going strong. I anticipate some kind of update within the next two weeks, whether that's character or otherwise.
I believe the Dohvahkiin icon was made by our resident Dovahkiin fan, CaptainAmerica CaptainAmerica in Imadethistoseealeak Imadethistoseealeak 's thread about fanmade stock icons here

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Red Toad deconfirmed?
Blue Toad deconfirmed?
Captain Toad can't jump?
There is only one savior now.
Untitled.png
ALA-GOLD IS BACK IN THE GAME BABYYY

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Captain Toad has a fair chance-hes been a recurring cast member since Galaxy, and him getting in also can meet Toadette as an alt.
Only real hindrance is how they will solve his Heavy Backpack situation.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Weren't the Forbidden Seven only looked over because Sega went ''You know what? We changed our minds." about Sonic?
All we know about the result of Sonic's inclusion is that it delayed the game, we don't know the exact point of his inclusion and if any of the Forbidden Seven were still on the roster at that point. If any were still on the roster at that point, then it's logical to conclude Sonic's inclusion resulted in them not making it in.

The only statements we have that relates to the Forbidden Seven directly is Sakurai stating in an interview right after Brawl's release that he had several more characters planned that were scrapped because of time constraints, and when discussing Jigglypuff/Toon Link/Wolf being low priority, he said if he had a bit more time there could have had another character or two with them (which I think implies Mewtwo and Roy being close, judging by their extra unused data, though we don't know if they were cut post or pre-Sonic inclusion).

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Here's something worth talking about. A pretty big gaming site in Japan just held an actual poll. As in, not PushDustin going around 2chan and Twitter and writing names down.

Here's the Top 5:
  1. Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles 2)
  2. Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)
  3. Springman (ARMS)
  4. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
  5. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
And the Honorable Mentions (in no particular order):
  • 2B (Nier)
  • Sans (Undertale)
  • Ashley (WarioWare)
  • Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)
  • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
  • Geno (Super Mario)
  • Decidueye (Pokemon)
  • Mimikyu (Pokemon)
  • Steve (Minecraft)
  • Slime (Dragon Quest)
  • Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)
  • Noctis (Final Fantasy)
  • Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
  • Banjo and Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
  • Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter)
  • Marx (Kirby)
  • Ray (Custom Robo)
  • Waluigi (Mario)
  • Goku (Dragon Ball)
  • Raiden (Metal Gear)
Thoughts?

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Weren't the Forbidden Seven only looked over because Sega went ''You know what? We changed our minds." about Sonic?
Sonic 06 came out and they realized,"oh god we new good press for the franchise oh god everything is a mess ohnononononono"

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sonic 06 came out and they realized,"oh god we new good press for the franchise oh god everything is a mess ohnononononono"
What do you mean? Sonic and the Secret Rings was released a whole year before Brawl. I'd honestly say they wanted to tie-in.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
SSB Pikachu.

Though I have a pretty anti-Captain Toad stance on the playable fence, seeing him as an Assist would be pretty cool IMO. Maybe he could just have his own version of the hammer with his pickaxe. Or maybe since he's not that much of a fighter he creates ladders and platforms and just roams about doing his own business.

Or maybe Peach just had nothing to use back in 2001. I mean, she already got the Turnips, what else could she have gotten? Use her living bodyguards as living bodyshields. That actually brings up an interesting question, because we know about how Toad's stance changed in this version of Smash, but what will he do when you use the move while airborne? Toad obviously can't stand menacingly, he's in the hecking air.
Even though I want him as a playable character, an assist is also acceptable for me

SonicMario

Smash Master
If I may chime in on at least the part about Captain Toad's competition. I don't think Geno is competing with him, Geno would be a very special case. I don't think Sakurai would be like "Do I choose a rising star of a recent game that will also satisfy a significant Mario-related request for a playable Toad or a cult favorite I've considered since Brawl". I could very well see both in together without any issue

Daisy doesn't count in pushing him out since she's only an Echo fighter. It didn't take long to make her. Also each of the echoes, or at least the characters in the "clone corner" all had Unique newcomers come for their franchises with them (Dark Pit-Palutena, Lucina-Robin, Dr. Mario (I know he's not an echo in Ultimate but this is for the sake of Smash 4's clone corner)-Rosalina AND Bowser Jr.)

If there's any competition at all, it's probably Paper Mario. Albeit Sticker Star sold very well on the 3DS (With very, very mixed to worse reactions from the fanbase) but only got a stage. Treasure Tracker was out for a year prior to at least the beginning of Ultimate's Project plan. While Color Splash came out in October 2016. So at least content wise, Treasure Tracker's more likely to show up then Color Splash will.

So I do think the biggest things standing in Captain Toad's way, is if they're already content with what Mario has already and/or they prioritize newcomers outside of the Mario series. Which may be significant roadblocks indeed.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
What do you mean? Sonic and the Secret Rings was released a whole year before Brawl. I'd honestly say they wanted to tie-in.
Its very clear after 06 sega was trying to apologize to the fans. Unleashed was the most ambitious title and inclusion in smash bros was a dream come true.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
View attachment 153429

You can't do this to us Sakurai smfh.
Except we're all nerds, not hulking behemoths with disporportionately small heads. But that doesn't mean we can't still make our surprise and outrage known. But I think the precedent for that kind of reveal is done and dusted after the Brawl days, Sakurai is all about high production values in great trailers that don't just appear out of thin air.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Here's something worth talking about. A pretty big gaming site in Japan just held an actual poll. As in, not PushDustin going around 2chan and Twitter and writing names down.

Here's the Top 5:
  3. Springman (ARMS)
  5. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
  • 2B (Nier)
  • Sans (Undertale)
  • Ashley (WarioWare)
  • Geno (Super Mario)
  • Decidueye (Pokemon)
  • Mimikyu (Pokemon)
  • Steve (Minecraft)
  • Slime (Dragon Quest)
  • Noctis (Final Fantasy)
  • Marx (Kirby)
  • Ray (Custom Robo)
  • Waluigi (Mario)
  • Goku (Dragon Ball)
  • Raiden (Metal Gear)
Thoughts?
Overwhelming dissapointment.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Here's the Top 5:
  3. Springman (ARMS)
  5. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
  • 2B (Nier)
  • Sans (Undertale)
  • Ashley (WarioWare)
  • Geno (Super Mario)
  • Decidueye (Pokemon)
  • Mimikyu (Pokemon)
  • Steve (Minecraft)
  • Slime (Dragon Quest)
  • Noctis (Final Fantasy)
  • Marx (Kirby)
  • Ray (Custom Robo)
  • Waluigi (Mario)
  • Goku (Dragon Ball)
  • Raiden (Metal Gear)
Thoughts?
>Sans
>Japan favorite
1492560600588.jpg

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Here's the Top 5:
  3. Springman (ARMS)
  5. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
  • 2B (Nier)
  • Sans (Undertale)
  • Ashley (WarioWare)
  • Geno (Super Mario)
  • Decidueye (Pokemon)
  • Mimikyu (Pokemon)
  • Steve (Minecraft)
  • Slime (Dragon Quest)
  • Noctis (Final Fantasy)
  • Marx (Kirby)
  • Ray (Custom Robo)
  • Waluigi (Mario)
  • Goku (Dragon Ball)
  • Raiden (Metal Gear)
Thoughts?
Did they mention how many voters they had? It would be nice to know how large a sample size it is.

With that said, while most of these characters wouldn't be out of place within the western community, it's interesting to see characters like 2B, Noctis, Monster hunter and the like have a good amount of popularity within that crowd. It's also surprising that Sans is a notable request over there as well, particularly since there's not a lot of other western based franchises and no other indie titles aside from him (unless you count Minecraft).

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If I may chime in on at least the part about Captain Toad's competition. I don't think Geno is competing with him, Geno would be a very special case. I don't think Sakurai would be like "Do I choose a rising star of a recent game that will also satisfy a significant Mario-related request for a playable Toad or a cult favorite I've considered since Brawl". I could very well see both in together without any issue

Daisy doesn't count in pushing him out since she's only an Echo fighter. It didn't take long to make her. Also each of the echoes, or at least the characters in the "clone corner" all had Unique newcomers come for their franchises with them (Dark Pit-Palutena, Lucina-Robin, Dr. Mario (I know he's not an echo in Ultimate but this is for the sake of Smash 4's clone corner)-Rosalina AND Bowser Jr.)

If there's any competition at all, it's probably Paper Mario. Albeit Sticker Star sold very well on the 3DS (With very, very mixed to worse reactions from the fanbase) but only got a stage. Treasure Tracker was out for a year prior to at least the beginning of Ultimate's Project plan. While Color Splash came out in October 2016. So at least content wise, Treasure Tracker's more likely to show up then Color Splash will.

So I do think the biggest things standing in Captain Toad's way, is if they're already content with what Mario has already and/or they prioritize newcomers outside of the Mario series. Which may be significant roadblocks indeed.
Please...preach some more

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
So apparently a Japanese news outlet held a poll for their readers about what characters they'd like to see in Smash Bros. Here's the article, and here's their Top 5:
  1. Rex
  2. Bandana Dee
  3. Springman
  4. King K. Rool
  5. Sora
THIS MEANS THAT SORA HAS A CHANCE.

Edit: Dang NeonBurrito NeonBurrito with the :ultgreninja:

Still.

THIS MEANS THAT SORA HAS A CHANCE.

They also held a questionnaire about Echo Fighters, and surprise surprise, the top 5 are:
  1. Shadow
  2. Chrom
  3. Ken
  4. Jeanne
  5. Dark Samus

Last edited:

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Did they mention how many voters they had?
Unfortunately not. There's lots of mentions about the top picks getting "many" votes, along with the runner ups getting "relatively many votes at once," but I haven't seen a defined sample size. For the time being, it's good to take this with a grain of salt or two because of that.
It's also surprising that Sans is a notable request over there as well, particularly since going by this list there's not a lot of other western based franchises and no other indie titles aside from him (unless you count Minecraft).
Undertale is actually pretty popular in Japan. In terms of western indies, Sans and especially Minecraft Steve are pretty well known, while on the other hand, most people over there have absolutely no clue what a Shovel Knight or a Shantae is.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
This might be an unpopular sentiment, but I feel that Toad has been long overdue to Smash Bros. (really his credentials were strong enough to get him into Brawl, and certainly Smash 4 when he returned to being a playable character in the mainline platformer games). Toad might be the single most iconic Nintendo character that is not yet playable in the series yet. Even if it is through the form of Captain Toad, I do not think the Mario series's representation is "complete" yet without a character that has been a part of the playable cast since 1988. Its even more bizarre when characters with a sporadic appearance in the mainline games (Rosalina) managed to make it in sooner, and it looks like even one-shot Geno will make it in over him.

Captain Toad technically has not been ruled out yet, but they missed a grand opportunity, if he is a playable character, to confirm him last week. To make matters worse, it seems that the stars are aligning for an Ashley confirmation during the week of WarioWare Gold's release.

Its such a shame regarding Toad. Waluigi and Geno have managed to overshadow him due to those two have far more passionate supporters, yet if you were to ask, most would certainly say Toad stands above all other Nintendo characters at this point in terms of history, popularity, and iconic status (aside from maybe the DK duo, K. Rool and Dixie Kong).

I am not sure if Toad (Captain Toad or the classic design) will ever be playable in Smash Bros. It appears Geno is next in line, and most passion now is being driven behind Waluigi for a possible future title. I feel what cursed the character to an eternal NPC fate was his role as Peach's special starting in Melee. If Captain Toad did not have the "inability to jump" as one of his main characteristics I feel many more would be behind his inclusion as a way to include the Toad brand as part of the playable character in the series. As it stands, I think this one characteristic may have been something to which made Sakurai already rule him out right off the bat.

However, assuming the DK series finally gets its due in terms of newcomers this time around, I feel the omission of Toad (Captain, classic, Blue, whatever) might be the only glaring omission left for the series in terms of Nintendo characters. I am personally very happy with the roster, but I just wanted to remark while the topic was on Mario newcomers, that Toad, despite the characters's impressive history and resume, might never make it in.

How do others here feel about Toad and/or Captain Toad?
Most of what I could say regarding Toad would just being echoing your sentiments; as far as I'm concerned he's the lone icon left omitted from Nintendo's stable. And that's including K. Rool and Dixie. I can only imagine Sakurai doesn't view him as a fighter for him to have been so uniformly neglected, with the fans providing an insufficient level of outcry needed for him to reevaluate (which can probably be partially attributed to him always showing up relatively early as a facet of Peach's moveset).

However, I wonder why you think we'll actually get reveals tied to releases when you would know as well as anyone this is so very rarely the case. Despite their overall chances for the game, we didn't get a Captain Toad reveal to coincide with his release, and I doubt we'll get an Ashley one for WarioWare. I'm not quite sure on what you're basing these suppositions.

Here's the Top 5:
  3. Springman (ARMS)
  5. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
  • 2B (Nier)
  • Sans (Undertale)
  • Ashley (WarioWare)
  • Geno (Super Mario)
  • Decidueye (Pokemon)
  • Mimikyu (Pokemon)
  • Steve (Minecraft)
  • Slime (Dragon Quest)
  • Noctis (Final Fantasy)
  • Marx (Kirby)
  • Ray (Custom Robo)
  • Waluigi (Mario)
  • Goku (Dragon Ball)
  • Raiden (Metal Gear)
Thoughts?
These results aren't surprising but seem only so useful without any actual breakdown of the audience size polled...

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Now that I got the one character I wanted in since forever i want

Geno
Ashley wario ware
Dixie kong or Tiny Kong

And a game where I can actually safely pressure and where every character has there own advanced techniques (what sakurai sees as glitches) that don't get patched out so I can enjoy the game

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Had, you mean.
I still recall KH director saying no to the idea, but the source is not in my hand so take it what you will.
2000px-Citation-needed.svg.png

I've got two sources on the contrary.

An Immensely In-depth Analysis on Sora's Chances of Getting in Smash
AND
HMK asks about Sora's rights and his chances at being in Smash Bros. (Posted by our friend BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 )

Sora can't get in, he's locked in the Disney vault.
Dug this up just for you.

Disney has said that if the fans want Sora in Smash, they would be more than willing to let him in. They don't care how Sora and the Kingdom Hearts license is used so long as it is true to the source material. All that needs to be done is that Normura has to approve of how Sora and the Kingdom Hearts content in the game would be used, which he would, because it's Sakurai we're talking about here. If Sora doesn't get into Smash, it means that the fans didn't speak out enough, or that Sakurai didn't seek him out. Not because Disney interfered.

Watch this video. It explains things very well.

Also, while we're clearing up misconceptions. Disney didn't step in to prevent Dissidia from being a Disney fighting game, it was Normura who decided against it.
From Normura: "However, deciding it would be a bad idea to make Disney characters fight each other..."
http://www.siliconera.com/2009/06/30/dissidia-final-fantasy-originated-from-kingdom-hearts/

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If Sora got in but had no hint of Disney influence I'd be upset.

What's the point of Kingdom Hearts content if it doesn't represent what might be the second biggest crossover in gaming outside of the sheer insanity that is Smash?

Noipoi

Howdy!

Here's the Top 5:
  3. Springman (ARMS)
  5. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
  • 2B (Nier)
  • Sans (Undertale)
  • Ashley (WarioWare)
  • Geno (Super Mario)
  • Decidueye (Pokemon)
  • Mimikyu (Pokemon)
  • Steve (Minecraft)
  • Slime (Dragon Quest)
  • Noctis (Final Fantasy)
  • Marx (Kirby)
  • Ray (Custom Robo)
  • Waluigi (Mario)
  • Goku (Dragon Ball)
  • Raiden (Metal Gear)
Thoughts?
It's always nice to be reminded how much Japan loves my girl~

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

What's the point of Kingdom Hearts content if it doesn't represent what might be the second biggest crossover in gaming outside of the sheer insanity that is Smash?
Sora has far, FAR more than he needs already without the Disney influences.
I'd take that over trying to shove Donald, Goofy, Mickey, or any Disney summons in if it means there's no headache of getting them in,

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Sora as a character isn't really influenced by Disney besides in his basic design. His fighting style and moveset are his own, so I wouldn't really expect him to have much Disney influence if any at all.

Just having Sora in the game I enough for me. I think him being there is the most important thing. He is the crossover between Square Enix and Disney in of himself, and him being in Smash Bros. shows an official recognition of that.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Donald and Goofy are pretty important to Sora to me.

At least have them in his Final Smash. The series is about friendship and they represent that the most by being his faithful companions through all the installments.

I understand that Donald and Goofy open a whole other rights issue, but Sora wouldn't feel complete to me without them SOMEWHERE.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

I'm happy we got Cloud even though it came with basically no additional content, let alone FF content outside of FF7. Apart from the Chocobo.

I'd be happy getting Sora even if it meant the representation would be limited. Frankly the Disney movie characters in Smash would jar me a little.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He is the crossover between Square Enix and Disney in of himself, and him being in Smash Bros. shows an official recognition of that.
Why?
"Sorry kid, we know you're crossover between Square and Disney, but you have to be in an entirely different company's IP just to prove it."

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Donald and Goofy are pretty important to Sora to me.

At least have them in his Final Smash. The series is about friendship and they represent that the most by being his faithful companions through all the installments.

I understand that Donald and Goofy open a whole other rights issue, but Sora wouldn't feel complete to me without them SOMEWHERE.
I could imagine his Final Smash (with how they are right now) being Session (his limit with Riku in KH2) or Ragnarok.

Can we get Axel as an assist trophy though? That'd be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom