• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron1997

Smash Ace
NNID
Aaron1318
Free DLC for MGSV? No way Konami would do that. Their to greedy for that.

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Alright but if Ridley does get confirmed at E3 and Sakurai shows up in a video or on stage or whatever, he better be wearing a big ass Ridley costume. He wore Bayonetta glasses when she was revealed, its only fair he does something for this big reveal too.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Swamp plz

Why you say these things at 1 AM when im at my most vulnerable?
:060:
No really.

Did you know that the Vergeban leak has some decent evidence now?

No really.

Did you know that the Vergeban leak has some decent evidence now?
Vergeben has had decent evidence for and against it for a while TBH.

And if you're referring to the castlevania stuff, if memory serves, that was already something rumored before vergben mentioned anything.
:061:

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Vergeben has had decent evidence for and against it for a while TBH.

And if you're referring to the castlevania stuff, if memory serves, that was already something rumored before vergben mentioned anything.
This is obviously a man who has been scarred by destroyed dreams in the past. Your resistance to believe this is next level considering what we're looking at. You have my condolences for the past, and my prayers for the future.

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
Media-only posts are not allowed. Please put some context.
aparently i am not allowed to post funny stuff here <.< shame rly i spend a while on that thing

Last edited:
This is obviously a man who has been scarred by destroyed dreams in the past. Your resistance to believe this is next level considering what we're looking at. You have my condolences for the past, and my prayers for the future.
Punished Zeb
A typo Legend

My first interaction with real internet fandoms was here on smashboards. As a space pirate. My history with Ridley is long and fraught with scars. I have learned to keep my hype in check, yet I await this E3 nonetheless, hoping and praying that this is our time.

SirCamp

Smash Ace
Ugh that fake Konami leak image... Totally fake. BUT...

That image just made me realize how much I want them to do an HD remaster collection of the Suikoden games (preferably for Switch, but like really just at all). Omg now I'm gonna be so sad when that inevitably never happens. Excuse me while I go cry.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Lol then whatever.
But I do not get the rage on Medusa. She is so badass.
Oh you seem to have misunderstood me. I'm not saying she's bad, just that there are other characters I find more interesting. While I don't necessarily want Medusa, I wouldn't mind her, that was mostly directed at Porky because, y'know, Mother 3's western release

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I still can't believe that E3 is this close.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Let's say the Vergeman leak is real and Ridley, Ice Climbers, Simon and Snake are revealed in the presentation. Another newcomer is also revealed at the end of the invitational who would you pick?
Assuming we need to at least pretend to be semi-realistic, and I had my choice, Celica.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
As far as this rumor goes, I want to believe, but its almost too good to be true. I think Ice Climbers returning is a given, regardless of any leaks or rumors. Snake would make sense to return if they did indeed ask for Simon (who would be a fantastic addition). Ridley would be a HUGE bombshell announcement, and as much as I want to believe, I won't until I see it first hand. I'd be pretty happy if it were true, but I always err on the side of caution. Also, I personally believe Rayman is as close to a shoo-in as a third party can be at the moment, and would be shocked if he didn't appear.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I can't believe we live in a world where Ridley being in Smash has an exceedingly healthy amount of evidence backing it up.

DYED

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 8460 7625 6123
Today and tomorrow are my last days of finals.
I can't wait to end this nightmare and just sit on my butt all day, speculating characters until E3 DOESN'T confirm Porky. >=(

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
The fakest part of the Konami thing is Symphony of the Night 2, if they were to make another Castlevania game with Alucard as the main character, they'd give it a totally new subtitle.

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
Totally going to be a Yugioh collection for the Switch with the new Castlevania skipping the Switch :troll:

Anyway, wonder how many more leaks and rumours we're going to get as we inch closer and closer.
Yugi confirmed?

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
The fakest part of the Konami thing is Symphony of the Night 2, if they were to make another Castlevania game with Alucard as the main character, they'd give it a totally new subtitle.
If this was anything other than modern day Konami I'd be on the same boat as you.

But this is the Konami that thought turning their flagship stealth espionage series into a zombie survival game filled with microtransactions would be a good idea.

So a dumb, bait-filled title like that wouldn't surprise me.

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
With the Vergeben leak gaining some credibility..

..remind me, how closely linked to the imgur leak is Vergeben's leak?

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
With the Vergeben leak gaining some credibility..

..remind me, how closely linked to the imgur leak is Vergeben's leak?
Vergeben originally thought that leak was just piggy-backing off of his, but when it was pointed out the imgur leak actually had Snake before his did, he said he'd have to keep an eye on it.

So I.E. we really don't know.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Imgur leak is busted. Sora and geno are deconfirmed by the square translator
Not entirely. A. A Squeenix Translator doesn't have credibility to know what the heck is going on at Nintendo and Namco, B. NDA and C. He's been very vauge and dancing around that issue otherwise, not giving any straight answers.

Snake, not ridley
Right, my bad, fixed.

Last edited:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
My 3 favorite third-party would be:
Travis Touchdown
Rayman (Ubisoft)
Eggman

Simon would be cool, but he is a bit too serious and realistic to me. Still want him and hope he make in.

Monster Hunter would be awesome,but I'm quite sure he would be trash tier and I'd never use him if not trolling.

Sora is also a cool character. I want him if he brings Mickey as another character, but Cloud is already the stylish swordfighter... I just think Cloud and Sora is a bit of a overkill.

Lara Croft: More hipster choice but great potential. I just don't see her fitting in a bit,but they can make it work.

Crash and Spyro : Because of the leaks I ended up realizing I don't want them at all.

Banjo: I think his game is massive and important. I'm neutral about him cause I never played. Still would not be mad over his inclusion.

There are a lot of third party characters that I want (even Zack/Wiki levels of no-chance), I just think this are the ones i feel obligated to justify.

Last edited:

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Let's say the Vergeman leak is real and Ridley, Ice Climbers, Simon and Snake are revealed in the presentation. Another newcomer is also revealed at the end of the invitational who would you pick?
Sora

Realistically, Lyn

Last edited:

ReeseBalaski

Smash Journeyman
Oh you seem to have misunderstood me. I'm not saying she's bad, just that there are other characters I find more interesting. While I don't necessarily want Medusa, I wouldn't mind her, that was mostly directed at Porky because, y'know, Mother 3's western release
I actually have had like, 3 dreams in the past week where Medusa was in Smash.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ugh this waiting is killing me. this smash bros better be worth the 2 and a half months worth of waiting. i really would like some leaks right about now.

Troykv

Smash Master
I would like to remember which dream I had about Smash Bros and Smash Bros newcomers, it would fun to talk about this kind of experiences.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I checked and Konami doesn't have an E3 conference listed on any of the sites. I knew I wasn't mad When I didn't recognise it.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I just want it to come. I just want my soul to be crushed if Vergeben is wrong. The pain of not knowing if characters I want are in is killing me lol.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just want it to come. I just want my soul to be crushed if Vergeben is wrong. The pain of not knowing if characters I want are in is killing me lol.
Great, now people can attack newcomers together if they are not in the leak.

PS: Joking but let's not get emotionally attached to unconfirmed information.

D

Deleted member

No matter what happens i love you all...

unless I don't get my way then I hate you all.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Great, now people can attack newcomers together if they are not in the leak.

PS: Joking but let's not get emotionally attached to unconfirmed information.
Bruh I support all the characters in the leak.

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
I want the imgur leak to be real. I could die happy with K. Rool, Ridley, Geno and Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom