• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So let's play a short game while we're at it

Since we don't know how many 3rd parties we're going to get. If we got to have 3 max, who would you pick? My choices are Simon, Crash, and Bomberman
Shantae, Lana, Chocobo

edit: lana or cooking mama, just saw her pop up and she'd be hilarious to play as lol

Last edited:
I know I'm late, but here's my ideas for team-ups in a potential story mode (assuming it's a sequel to Subspace).

TEAM HEROES

First, we will start with the primary group, a solid cast of 5. While not the largest group, it is the most prominently featured overall. This is because this group consists of the primary, pure heroes. All 5 of them are dudes, and they fit the roles of "Brave, Selfless, hero to all, devoted to do the best they can for themselves and everyone who needs their help." They fit the most thematically out of all the groups.

-:4mario:
-:4pit:
-:4link:
-:4yoshi:
-:4kirby:

Additions: I think the best fits to join this rank would be other characters who are clearly protagonists. First off, I could definitely see Sonic joining the crew after **** gets real again (which he probably would have had he not been added in Brawl so late), and it would probably be one of the first things that happens in the mode. (Also hoping for a real connection between him and Mario, just saying.) Next up, the Inklings, because I can't really see them anywhere else. Another guy who I'd like to see join the crew would be Cloud Strife. He may stand out as the oddest addition, as he is neither righteous nor single-minded, and he is very self-doubting and has a dark side too him. I feel that creates an interesting contrast to the others in the group, and could allow for even more varied character interaction (something I really hope they focus on for a potential sequel). Like, who knows, maybe some of the heroes try to help him with his personal issues in their downtime. (.....This all makes me wish that my ideas were more than just fiction that's completely, 100% impossible).

As for Jigglypuff? That's only because I couldn't fit her in any other group, plus, I already have a reasonable justification story-wise; they found her while hiding in a cave and decided this poor balloon shouldn't be left to die alone, so they take her on the team.

(Oh yeah, Doctor Mario is added by default because he's Mario, LMAO)

-:4mario:/:4drmario:
-:4sonic:
-:4jigglypuff:
-:4tlink:
-Inklings
-:4cloud:

TEAM R.O.B

The next group has no clear pattern, aside from them all meeting each other because they just happened to cross paths. I couldn't think of a better name, so I gave the team R.O.B's name because I felt bad for the poor guy.

-:4dk:
-:4diddy:
-:4samus:/:4zss:
-:4pikachu:
-:4olimar:
-:4falcon:
-:4rob:

Additions-wise, it's tough to say. One thing I noticed is that, more so than the other groups, it seemed these guys all formed a real connection with each other, so I decided to go with characters who I could see connecting well with at least some of these guys. First, I'd see it as somewhat plausible both Lucina and Robin join the group, if only for the inevitable awkward conversation with Captain Falcon (but also because Lucina would also probably sympathize with some of the other character's backstories, particularly R.O.B's). I would also see Mega Man joining, because I bet he would go really well with Samus. Little Mac is here too, because I can just see him crossing paths with everyone else here. And by virtue of being an alt of Olimar, Alph is placed in this group automatically.

-:4robinf:
-:4lucina:
-:4megaman:
-:4littlemac:
-:4alph:

TEAM NO ****ING AROUND

This definitely the largest one. This group is composed of mostly serious business men who aren't ****ing around and aren't even entirely content with each other, with the exception of Peach and Game and Watch, the former of whom's the peacemaker and the latter of whom...... I don't even know..... But anyways, here it is:

-:snake:
-:4lucario:
-:4metaknight:
-:4fox:
-:4falco:
-:4gaw:
-:4peach:
-:4zelda:/:4sheik:

But anyways, I'd expect characters more like the first 5 in the list. So, Bayonetta is a pretty obvious choice, first one I came up with. Same with Greninja, because I can't picture him in any other group. Given his edgy personality and the fact that teamwork isn't his thing, I figured Dark Pit was also a natural fit with the crew. And finally, I added Palutena, because Peach is gonna need some extra help making peace with these many new additions. XD

-:4bayonetta:
-:4greninja:
-:4darkpit:
-:4palutena:

TEAM SWORDFIGHTERS

I split the next group in three halves, for story-based reasons I'll disclose later. The guys in the first half are mostly FE characters, but the Ice Climbers are here too. For the most part, I just decided to dump the remaining FE characters here, for simplicity's sake, and because these bros teaming up would be very reasonable and shouldn't require tons of explanation. Shulk is also here, because he goes pretty nicely with FE in my eyes.

-:4marth:
-:4myfriends:
-:4feroy:
-:4corrin:
-:4shulk:

TEAM LUCAS

The second half: Lucas and Pokemon Trainer. Why? I like how Lucas and Pokemon Trainer seemed to grow a pretty personal bond with each other over the course of their solo journey, and I wished their relationship could have expanded further. So, in my story idea, Pokemon Trainer decided to go out and search for more Pokemon, and Lucas agreed to tag along, because being with the Trainer made him feel the happiest he's ever been since-well, I don't want to spoil the events of Mother 3 for ya. Go play it. Great game. (Also, I gave this team Lucas' name because I felt bad for him too, and I couldn't think of anything better.

Anyways, I figured adding a few more Pokemon to the team would be a realistic outcome, but the only 'mon left was Mewtwo.

-:4lucas:
-:pt:(With :squirtle:,:ivysaur:, and :4charizard:)
-:4mewtwo:

TEAM ODDJOB

And the last half of that group I split up is the Ice Climbers. Who are all on their own. In my story concept, they return to their mountain climbing antics, and the rest of these guys are just going about their normal business. Wolf, unconscious after having crashed his Airwing on top of a mountain, is saved from the burning wreckage by the Icies, and, due to how grateful he is that they saved his life, does something otherwise unthinkable for him; relays some of his suspicions about the Smash World (which turn out to be true). The Icies laugh it off, and welcome him on board their merry crew. Having no real choice, he goes ahead with them.

-:popo:
-:wolf:

TEAM NEWCOMERS

Self explanatory, the remaining newcomers from Smash 4.

-:4wiifit:
-:4duckhunt:
-:4ryu:
-:rosalina:
-:4villager:/:4villagerf:

Finally, we reach the last two groups.

TEAM VILLIANS

The first out of the two is a group of most of the villains. All of them start off on their own, but eventually, they all cross paths as the very existence of the Smash world is threatned, and with no better ideas, they all reluctantly join together hold off in a small resistance to stay kicking for as long as they can

-:4bowserjr:(And all 7 Koopalings)
-:4ganondorf:
-:4wario:

TEAM DEDEDE

And finally, the very last group. These are the final complete team-up in the subspace Emissary. Team King Dedede. (I gave it that name, because, let's be real, King Dedede is the main protagonist of the Subspace Emissary). Alongside Dedede are the guys who revived as trophies late in the endgame, as well as Bowser, who's only with their team because Dedede kicked his ass good. They are all still together, hopelessly lost, far away from any of the other Smashers, and like before, King Dedede gets notified of plot-critical events before anybody else (how, exactly, I still haven't decided), so everyone decides the smart thing to do is stay togheter and last as long as they can against the impending Armageddon:

-:4dedede:
-:4luigi:
-:4ness:
-:4bowser:

And that's it! This story still very much a work in progress, so any and all feedback is welcome. (But I’m still having tons of fun with it)

Last edited:

SirCamp

Smash Ace
My third parties would definitely be Banjo, Bomberman, and Slime. Honorable mentions to Goemon, Simon, Rayman, and Spyro/Crash though.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I know I'm late, but here's my ideas for team-ups in a potential story mode (assuming it's a sequel to Subspace).

TEAM HEROES

First, we will start with the primary group, a solid cast of 5. While not the largest group, it is the most prominently featured overall. This is because this group consists of the primary, pure heroes. All 5 of them are dudes, and they fit the roles of "Brave, Selfless, hero to all, devoted to do the best they can for themselves and everyone who needs their help." They fit the most thematically out of all the groups.

-:4mario:

Additions: I think the best fits to join this rank would be other characters who are clearly protagonists. First off, I could definitely see Sonic joining the crew after **** gets real again (which he probably would have had he not been added in Brawl so late), and it would probably be one of the first things that happens in the mode. (Also hoping for a real connection between him and Mario, just saying.) Next up, the Inklings, because I can't really see them anywhere else. Another guy who I'd like to see join the crew would be Cloud Strife. He may stand out as the oddest addition, as he is neither righteous nor single-minded, and he is very self-doubting and has a dark side too him. I feel that creates an interesting contrast to the others in the group, and could allow for even more varied character interaction (something I really hope they focus on for a potential sequel). Like, who knows, maybe some of the heroes try to help him with his personal issues in their downtime. (.....This all makes me wish that my ideas were more than just fiction that's completely, 100% impossible).

As for Jigglypuff? That's only because I couldn't fit her in any other group, plus, I already have a reasonable justification story-wise; they found her while hiding in a cave and decided this poor balloon shouldn't be left to die alone, so they take her on the team.

(Oh yeah, Doctor Mario is added by default because he's Mario, LMAO)

-:4mario:/:4drmario:
-:4sonic:
-:4jigglypuff:
-:4tlink:
-Inklings
-:4cloud:

TEAM R.O.B

The next group has no clear pattern, aside from them all meeting each other because they just happened to cross paths. I couldn't think of a better name, so I gave the team R.O.B's name because I felt bad for the poor guy.

Additions-wise, it's tough to say. One thing I noticed is that, more so than the other groups, it seemed these guys all formed a real connection with each other, so I decided to go with characters who I could see connecting well with at least some of these guys. First, I'd see it as somewhat plausible both Lucina and Robin join the group, if only for the inevitable awkward conversation with Captain Falcon (but also because Lucina would also probably sympathize with some of the other character's backstories, particularly R.O.B's). I would also see Mega Man joining, because I bet he would go really well with Samus. Little Mac is here too, because I can just see him crossing paths with everyone else here. And by virtue of being an alt of Olimar, Alph is placed in this group automatically.

-:4robinf:
-:4lucina:
-:4megaman:
-:4littlemac:
-:4alph:

TEAM NO ****ING AROUND

This definitely the largest one. This group is composed of mostly serious business men who aren't ****ing around and aren't even entirely content with each other, with the exception of Peach and Game and Watch, the former of whom's the peacemaker and the latter of whom...... I don't even know..... But anyways, here it is:

This group is composed of mostly serious business men who aren't ****ing around and aren't even entirely content with each other, with the exception of Peach and Game and Watch, the former of whom's the peacemaker and the latter of whom...... I don't even know..... But anyways, I'd expect characters more like the first 5 in the list. So, Bayonetta is a pretty obvious choice, first one I came up with. Same with Greninja, because I can't picture him in any other group. Given his edgy personality and the fact that teamwork isn't his thing, I figured Dark Pit was also a natural fit with the crew. And finally, I added Palutena, because Peach is gonna need some extra help making peace with these many new additions. XD

-:4bayonetta:
-:4greninja:
-:4darkpit:
-:4palutena:

TEAM SWORDFIGHTERS

I split the next group in three halves, for story-based reasons I'll disclose later. The guys in the first half are mostly FE characters, but the Ice Climbers are here too. For the most part, I just decided to dump the remaining FE characters here, for simplicity's sake, and because these bros teaming up would be very reasonable and shouldn't require tons of explanation. Shulk is also here, because he goes pretty nicely with FE in my eyes.

-:4marth:
-:4myfriends:
-:4feroy:
-:4corrin:
-:4shulk:

TEAM LUCAS

The second half: Lucas and Pokemon Trainer. Why? I like how Lucas and Pokemon Trainer seemed to grow a pretty personal bond with each other over the course of their solo journey, and I wished their relationship could have expanded further. So, in my story idea, Pokemon Trainer decided to go out and search for more Pokemon, and Lucas agreed to tag along, because being with the Trainer made him feel the happiest he's ever been since-well, I don't want to spoil the events of Mother 3 for ya. Go play it. Great game. (Also, I gave this team Lucas' name because I felt bad for him too, and I couldn't think of anything better.

Anyways, I figured adding a few more Pokemon to the team would be a realistic outcome, but the only 'mon left was Mewtwo.

-:4lucas:
-:pt:(With :squirtle:,:ivysaur:, and :4charizard:)
-:4mewtwo:

TEAM ODDJOB

And the last half of that group I split up is the Ice Climbers. Who are all on their own. In my story concept, they return to their mountain climbing antics, and the rest of these guys are just going about their normal business. Wolf, unconscious after having crashed his Airwing on top of a mountain, is saved from the burning wreckage by the Icies, and, due to how grateful he is that they saved his life, does something otherwise unthinkable for him; relays some of his suspicions about the Smash World (which turn out to be true). The Icies laugh it off, and welcome him on board their merry crew. Having no real choice, he goes ahead with them.

-:popo:
-:wolf:

TEAM NEWCOMERS

Self explanatory, the remaining newcomers from Smash 4.

-:4wiifit:
-:4duckhunt:
-:4ryu:
-:rosalina:
-:4villager:/:4villagerf:

Finally, we reach the last two groups.

TEAM VILLIANS

The first out of the two is a group of most of the villains. All of them start off on their own, but eventually, they all cross paths as the very existence of the Smash world is threatned, and with no better ideas, they all reluctantly join together hold off in a small resistance to stay kicking for as long as they can

-:4bowserjr:(And all 7 Koopalings)
-:4ganondorf:
-:4wario:

TEAM DEDEDE

And finally, the very last group. These are the final complete team-up in the subspace Emissary. Team King Dedede. (I gave it that name, because, let's be real, King Dedede is the main protagonist of the Subspace Emissary). Alongside Dedede are the guys who revived as trophies late in the endgame, as well as Bowser, who's only with their team because Dedede kicked his *** good. They are all still together, hopelessly lost, far away from any of the other Smashers, and like before, King Dedede gets notified of plot-critical events before anybody else (how, exactly, I still haven't decided), so everyone decides the smart thing to do is stay togheter and last as long as they can against the impending Armageddon:

-:4dedede:
-:4luigi:
-:4ness:
-:4bowser:

And that's it! This story still very much a work in progress, so any and all feedback is welcome. (But I’m still having tons of fun with it)
While I loved SSE, I would rather see the groups change much more than you've worked out. Most of those groups are the SSE ones with some slight changes. I think it'd be better coming up with entirely new ideas rather than rehashes of a story that has already been told.

Ridleyridster

Smash Journeyman
A little late, but third party choices would be: Banjo, Joanna Dark and Bomberman.

Honorable mention to Joker from Persona 5 and Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

Since we don't know how many 3rd parties we're going to get. If we got to have 3 max, who would you pick? My choices are Simon, Crash, and Bomberman
Simon Belmont
Banjo-Kazooie
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

My inner child is a 90s kid.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

P.Kat

Smash Champion

Sora, Shantae, Rayman.

Honorable mention: Amaterasu.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Not tons of time so i will be brief.

The next game on this recount of Castlevania titles is harmony of dissonance. This game soundtrack is weird, in a good sense, and often pulls dissonances here and there, yet the choice of synths make it not very easy to digest, so while is not my favorite track in the game, "Chapel of Dissonance" gets chosen as is probably the easier to the ears.

Still, if you feel in the mood to explore gothic pathways on teh sky, this is certainly your tune.

If you are just seeing this posts , please feel free to browse the previous tracks, and takle a dive into castlevania history, and the long impression that caused in systems like the NES, SNES, PSX and GBA.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Honestly, after knowing what Konami's going to reveal at E3, it seems like Simon will be the 3rd party announced for the convention alongside Ridley. It is looking less likely that will pull an extra third-party reveal surprise like Sora, but who knows? Maybe we will see an additional Nintendo newcomer instead.
Well, as far as we know, we might get
Newcomers: Simon, Inkling, Ridley
Veteran: Snake, Ice Climbers

And once again I have to remind everyone that this is the ONLY E3 Nintendo have to present smash unlike others smash with two E3 and cram as much info (which is probably why we have 45 minute E3 direct instead of 25 last year) he can inside of it. We might get ALOT of info and knowing that the game only have 6 month AT WORST to get all reveal.

So, I'm still keeping my best of getting more than one third party newcomers. Especially since Third Parties are mostly what Nintendo can use to make everyone's head turn to them during E3.

Another bet I take. Simon/Inkling/Ridley/Snake/Icies are all in the first reveal trailer.
But we will have a surprise trailer at the end of the direct
How do we know the castlevania collection is what they are revealing for the switch?

Assuming that what you two are talking about.

But we always have to assume it's fake to be safe from downfall if it is fake

IronWarrior94

Smash Journeyman
It's definitely interesting to see. If he's legit, I can understand why, he's trying to build up some form/semblance of clout/trust before his big leaks get proven right (strictly from his perspective btw, not that I believe him entirely).
Yeah, for someone who's very hit and miss when it comes to leaks, Vergeben must realize he has a lot to loose as a semi-reputable leaker if these sources end up being false, especially considering what game he claims to have legit info on. I just hope all of his sources are proven true, and this doesn't end up like Gematsu: Just imagine that out of all his sources, Ridley is the one that ends up being false. I wouldn't be able to handle that lol.

Last edited:

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
This is slightly out of nowhere, but I just realized that if ICs really are back, the second hitbox of Ryu's up throw will actually have a practical application in 1v1s.

KingIceSonic

Smash Journeyman
It's definitely interesting to see. If he's legit, I can understand why, he's trying to build up some form/semblance of clout/trust before his big leaks get proven right (strictly from his perspective btw, not that I believe him entirely).
Yeah but it's gotten to the point where he spent more time writting comebacks than actually leaking stuff lol

Vergeben has honestly had an easier ride compared to some of the other leakers in smash history. The majority of people believe him and are rooting for him.

Everything is good now but just wait until he leaks something people won't like. Once he announces Daisy over Waluigi his career will be over. Doesn't matter how many characters he got correct people would start calling him a fake lol

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
If there's going to be a story mode it's obvious who the villains will be, it's...
:4jigglypuff:and:4dedede: on a unstoppable path for revenge for everything that's been done to them in Smash 4. They shall give no mercy, for none was given to them.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
If Sora gets in what's the over under on Disney AT's?

Dark Wing Duck assist trophy all the way baby.

or Goliath from Gargoyles.

Last edited:

Edgelord_197

Smash Cadet
For a leaker Vergeben sure does care about wht people think about him

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/board...s-for-nintendo-switch/76677805?jumpto=377#377

I've nerver seen a ler respond to so many people/haters lol
This guy reminds a lot like a fake leaker named Rikumore.
He basically guessed 1 character from MVCI(he actually just gussed) and some leaker said that he might actually be legit(turns out he was wrong)
So every time a person, in gamefaqs, said that he was a fake. He always talked back at them.
They also posted their leaks at r/kappa as well and their pretty similar
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6eqnpt/because_incompetence_has_consequences_heres_mvci/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6y5r9r/capcom_bandai_namco_leaks_mvci_ssfv_dmc5_dbfz_and/

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Ok, gonna make some story modes team ups:

The icons. The Nintendo and third party Icons should be teamed up as protagonists to the story.
:4mario::4sonic:- They are the main characters and should be teamed up. Perhaps the story starts in a Mario and Sonic Olympic game that went really crazy because of the Subspace Army.
:4kirby::4pacman:- The ones that eat a lot. I can see Kirby getting in trouble in the middle of a Pac-maze.
:4link::4cloud2:- The sword weilders. Perhaps link needs to find the triforce shards in a Final Fantasy environment.
:4samus::4megaman:- The robot thematic. Perhaps Willy got Ridley under his influence and they both need to solve the problem.
:4charizard::4ryu:- I think ryu team up better with Charizard instead of Pikachu. It just would be badass to see them fighting together as a team.

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
Wait, is there any solid proof that the compilation game is a Castlevania one and not, say, a Bomberman one that coincides with their promise of "explosive news" coming soon? I'm still taking everything Vergeben says with a grain of salt, and I'd die of laughter if it's all fake and comes crashing down. It's an interesting and cool leak, but I still want something else to actually prove that it's legit to me.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Here's my perspective. This is pretty much the same as my post on GameFAQs, but -

I believe that VergeBen received legitimate information in the form of Ridley that he is 100% certain on for reasons we are not privvy to (a rumor that had circulated before he came up from ResetEra) and that he has made up other things in order to lead the community for several months in the lead-up to release.

Perfectchaos83's posts in the GameFAQs thread and Verge's seeming inability to address his status as a piggyback leaker (or the fact he's been very wrong before) lead me to think he is a con-man with one grain of correct information he will use as currency to continue misleading people. I could be wrong, I guess, but this is my instinct having seen dozens of leakers come and go since 2007.

I'd love to be wrong since Snake is one of my favorite characters and "no cuts" would be incredible but I refuse to believe him until Simon or Snake are revealed alongside Ridley. I don't consider Ice Climbers a consequential aspect of his leak as we know they were never intended to be cut meaning they are very likely to return, but I if we only see Ridley and Icies among his character leaks at E3 and he acts as though Ice Climbers are a good reason to add credibility, I will further assume he is a liar.

Last edited:

StrangeMann

Smash Ace
Here's my perspective. This is pretty much the same as my post on GameFAQs, but -

I believe that VergeBen received legitimate information in the form of Ridley that he is 100% certain on for reasons we are not privvy to (a rumor that had circulated before he came up from ResetEra) and that he has made up other things in order to lead the community for several months in the lead-up to release.

Perfectchaos83's posts in the GameFAQs thread and Verge's seeming inability to address his status as a piggyback leaker (or the fact he's been very wrong before) lead me to think he is a con-man with one grain of correct information he will use as currency to continue misleading people. I could be wrong, I guess, but this is my instinct having seen dozens of leakers come and go since 2007.

I'd love to be wrong since Snake is one of my favorite characters and "no cuts" would be incredible but I refuse to believe him until Simon or Snake are revealed alongside Ridley. I don't consider Ice Climbers a consequential aspect of his leak as we know they were never intended to be cut meaning they are very likely to return, but I if we only see Ridley and Icies among his character leaks at E3 and he acts as though Ice Climbers are a good reason to add credibility, I will further assume he is a liar.
Still feel like him guessing 2 konami switch titles (one being a compilation title and the other being action/adventure) before the konami E3 lineup showed the same would be incredibly lucky, but I suppose it's for the best to remain skeptical.
Ridley's been teased by ResetEra mods previously (to the extent Ryce states he's almost certain that ridley's being added, despite not being an insider on the information himself), so it wouldn't be shocking if Ridley got in even if the leak was fake. Same with Ice climbers just due to their likeliness.
We'll know in 6 days for sure though.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What makes this hard is his ludicrous record.

He has tons of terrible claims. But then he gets stuff like TMNT in Injustice which would be waaaay too weird to be just a guess.

He's got tons of stuff wrong, but he also has a :4wiifit: in his resume.

StupendousMike

Smash Ace

The icons. The Nintendo and third party Icons should be teamed up as protagonists to the story.
:4mario::4sonic:- They are the main characters and should be teamed up. Perhaps the story starts in a Mario and Sonic Olympic game that went really crazy because of the Subspace Army.
:4kirby::4pacman:- The ones that eat a lot. I c9an see Kirby getting in trouble in the middle of a Pac-maze.
:4link::4cloud2:- The sword weilders. Perhaps link needs to find the triforce shards in a Final Fantasy environment.
:4samus::4megaman:- The robot thematic. Perhaps Willy got Ridley under his influence and they both need to solve the problem.
:4charizard::4ryu:- I think ryu team up better with Charizard instead of Pikachu. It just would be badass to see them fighting together as a team.
I like most of these, but I feel either Lucario (meditating mystical martial arts master) or Little Mac (dedicates his life to becoming a better fighter) would be better fits for Ryu.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Hey guys, what was your favorite part of the first day of E3, which definitely happened today?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

:4kirby::4pacman:- The ones that eat a lot. I can see Kirby getting in trouble in the middle of a Pac-maze.
I feel like there's a lot of power difference between Kirby and Pac-Man. Maybe :4yoshi::4pacman: would be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom