• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Is this ban a serious debate. If so then that's kinda funny. All of the MK mains will have to play a complete new characters which is kinda gay when you think about it cos if fox was banned I wouldn't know who to go lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
The only people that want MK banned are people that suck at Brawl or are scrubs lol. If he's banned I don't care anyway cuz Brawl sucks loool.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Agreed with the ending loool.
If you play melee you will realize why it does. Ask Tamoo, he attended a smashfest for brawl and then saw melee and played it and realized how much better it is.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
melee > brawl and well i dont really have a problem with MK cos easy just camp with lasers and up smash at 80 :p but i lost a match at my tournament against some randomer and was soo pissed of with how **** brawl was compared to melee fort **** it went MK and won with 2 stock and im sooo bad with him......tbh once you get rid of MK, snake will be complained about he's just as broken the only thing which stops people saying it is falco vs snake.....

on a better note who gives a **** melee is better, brawl sucks.

Kone

Smash Master
willz - they have used that brawl result as TKI was the first and to date only national brawl tournament lol ;) (me thinks that is a very telling sign).

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Something tells me it'll end up as a no charles, and regardless of what the outcome is its not like you necessarily have to adapt to it, maybe european TOs are anti-ban.

lol @ vid btw

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
if mk and snake wasnt in the game the game would be fun imo.. this is just what i think, its got nothing to do with losing/johns. Its my general feel and opinion of the game balance

Tamoo

Smash Master
Im 100% with you too, I just dont agree on banning MK, you might aswell ban snake along with him as they're just as bad as eachother
Id never vote to ban mk on his own, there's no point, nothing will be achieved as brawl will still be largely imbalanced

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
if mk and snake wasnt in the game the game would be fun imo.. this is just what i think, its got nothing to do with losing/johns. Its my general feel and opinion of the game balance
Fair enough if its what you think, but you know as well as I do that's a really stupid decision to base a ban on. Personally I think mk is the most fun char to play, as does m2k, many people think he makes this game dull and many think he makes it more interesting. It's all subjective. The argument of mk making the game "not fun" is a serious point in the original post in that ban thread and it's actually really unprofessional, no wonder SRK think the Brawl community is a joke.

In the end I don't actually care that much myself at a MK ban since I love G&W about as much, not to mention it means I could play Marth a lot more viably, but I know others would be annoyed and as the TO you still have the final say in MK being banned.

prof: apparently the brawl players love my sig :confused:

I went from Pro-Ban > Pro-Ban > Not Sure > Anti-Ban. I remember wanting Metaknight banned the first two votings because of the fact I would always lose to every Metaknight I faced. The frustration of losing drove me to wanting him banned. I then switched to "Not sure" because I really didn't know at the time. Now, here I am on the Anti-Ban side. I actually learned the match-up, and I realized that he really shouldn't be banned. It's all about out playing your opponent. There's no doubt that he's the best character by a very large margin in many different aspects. Then again, I'm no BRoomer or anyone who places large in tournaments. This is just my side of things.

Also,
LOL@ Tails chao's signature.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
My my, it looks like nobody here even knows why MK is in the sights of the ban hammer.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I don't think metaknight is good enough to make a ban justified. You could certainly argue that the game would be better if they were banned but shouldn't banning be for more practical reasons? Metaknight should have a rly good matchup against everybody and a huge advantage in just picking him to make banning him a fair decision and none of these are true.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I believe you are a fag then.

Anyway back to the discussion.

MK should not be banned. If you cant beat him you suck. Ive played some of the best MK's in the world and always find a way to win.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Lol thats enough proof.

"Finished" - Chrisboi

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Everyone on these boards is gay, I can see someone tryng to involve fuzzyness in the next post. and lying or something cos people like to do that.
Too much gayness around here.

Top Bottom