• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i'm not trolling, i'm just layin down the truth.

and my trolling is barely ever blatent. even you've fallen for it many times, so stfu with that ****.
Trolling to fill in for how good you aren't at this game makes me lul :D

But yeah.....I always fall for your trolling and you currently hurt my feelings with that post :(

27th of november is fairly cheap, count me in (if im off work that weekend of course, if im not i sure as hell will make it so ololol)
W....w.....w......why do you even want to come, don't you remember what I did to you last time lol :bee:

But I must admit I am proud of you, you made Alpha Dash get mad because you counterpicked him as peach instead of doing a IC's ditto (first time anyone has got mad in smash history that an IC ditto did not proceed lol) and he said that you were a 'Sell Out' for switching character lol...

But yeah Dujuan needs to learn to stop complaining about people playing peach against him cos it will happen.....so thank you for beating him lol....Love you Dujuan :bee:

WTF IS THIS...You should be uploading the CF ditto, not posting gay videos lol...when will you be able to do it again though???

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sorry to double post but this has to be said.

Gantz is the second best Fox main.....UNDOUBTABLY.....If I see anyone like Yeniths or L-J above him then this lists foundation was built on Bull****.

Edit - Should really say this is on the other thread lol.

smakis

Smash Ace
haha yea, i feel bad about that one, I asked him if he was staying and he said yes, i said i would go peach, that's when things got messy, I forgot to pick stage first, which means i revealed my intentions of going peach before he had to actually pick his character. I picked battlefield and we were discussing the rules, I obviously wanted him to stay ice climbers so I mumbled something (can't remember what lol), anyhow he stayed ic (although if he had switched to falco i would have gone ic, pretty sure i would have won either way).

However we both forgot dsr, which i remembered after the set so we replayed the last match on yoshi's story lol. All in all I was not pleased about how that set was played out, too messy.

also read the edit of my last post prof...so disappoint

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOL Obvious cheater is obvious.
JKin lol :)

But yeah it sounds like you would have won either way, either way IC's are gay......and why are you disapointed.....:( I just want to make you happy baby....I was also sandbagging but I will do better next time obviously at GT4 where it's all serious.

You should feel ashamed losing to someone 1/2 your size :)

Also you got Wobbling this tournament lol.....gay

smakis

Smash Ace
why wouldnt i be disappointed? we never played =O (except for the tournament ololol)

also blizzobbling =/= wobbling! not to mention I hadn't perfected it (messed it up way too often, oh well, got loads of spare time until the 27th of november <3)

oh and prof, gief your msn, im way too bored right now

jolteon: obviously im faking it, hurr hurr (i forgot to mention this in the shout out, you dsmashed way too often vs me, I had like four free grabs from your dsmashes but I ****ed them all up ;D, sheik =/= peach)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
why wouldnt i be disappointed? we never played =O (except for the tournament ololol)

also blizzobbling =/= wobbling! not to mention I hadn't perfected it (messed it up way too often, oh well, got loads of spare time until the 27th of november <3)

jolteon: obviously im faking it, hurr hurr (i forgot to mention this in the shout out, you dsmashed way too often vs me, I had like four free grabs from your dsmashes but I ****ed them all up ;D, sheik =/= peach)
Yeah I know blizzobbling =/= wobbling but Charles is allowing Wobbling so it's going to be allowed at GT4 is what I am saying lol....which will prob bump your placement up a few places as it is incredibly gay lol.

And my msn is aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk and other people can add me if they want to be i'm not on msn atm just cos i'm doing other stuff but I might be on later lol.

And loool at what you said about Jolteon with the D-smash.....GM Jack much Jolteon????

smakis

Smash Ace
truth be told I might not even learn wobbling lol, 1. I'm lazy, 2. for some reason I find it hard to start (with blizzobbling I just need a blizzard =D)

but ya if wobbling is allowed at gt I have to learn it, see it on the bright side, you will get better at avoiding grabs since you know that I will **** you up once I get that grab

imo wobbling isn't that gay, it's like a slow shine spike =). Also it doesn't change the tier list, just makes a lot of bad matchups easier (peach.....)

and ya lol, first thing that came to my mind when I read his shoutout to jack ^^

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

Faking it, how is that possible? :confused:

Both me and Charles believe wobbling should be legal, so it's legal now.

And yeah I know I actually did notice that every time I did it I got grabbed, as I think you know already I think sheik's dsmash sucks and I barely use it even vs spacies so I dunno why I did it, I dont really wanna make excuses but I do acknowledge that it was dumb lol.

Yeah I know blizzobbling =/= wobbling but Charles is allowing Wobbling so it's going to be allowed at GT4 is what I am saying lol....which will prob bump your placement up a few places as it is incredibly gay lol.

And my msn is aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk and other people can add me if they want to be i'm not on msn atm just cos i'm doing other stuff but I might be on later lol.

And loool at what you said about Jolteon with the D-smash.....GM Jack much Jolteon????
**** you loool :(

gm jack

Smash Lord
Lol. I think when I played alpha dash I just ran away on platforms and threw needles/baired him. Why on earth would you even want to be on the ground with those little *******s?

Jolteon

Needle camping and running away from ice climbers has very little reward if they're smart and can result in you getting severely ***** if you do get caught, unlike peach and jigglypuff ice climbers can actually cover a lot of ground in a very little amount of time and just up air you. Instead, you should focus on getting a good position on the stage and then waiting for them/walling them out of your space, if you keep them pressured in their shield and space well/play patiently it's really difficult for ice climbers to get a grab.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Yeah, you don't want ICs beneath you lol; uair, usmash, fsmash and dash attack (<- this is by far the gayest) can all **** you if you're not properly spaced.

Basically, just stay on the ground; I have this really long sword I can swing randomly and they can't do **** to me, but I guess you have your needles? :p

Jolteon

Hum, tomorrow I only have one lesson, why not?

I'm gonna ask if you can come here instead, since I've been to yours like 1 million times since my fest lol.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Hum, tomorrow I only have one lesson, why not?

I'm gonna ask if you can come here instead, since I've been to yours like 1 million times since my fest lol.
When I get free Bus travel I will. If you're going to Dujuan's you could just stay over, and then me you and Jude could go there the next day.

Jolteon

oh I dunno then, it feels like your mum's getting annoyed that I keep going around there so much lol.

/e oh yeah speaking about bus travel my oyster expires tomorrow -__- and I haven't gotten my new one yet.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
That sucks, I literally have just enough money for one back and fourth trip., and I don't even know if i can get free oyster. (I'm getting Jude to hand in the form for me). I'll try and get some money so we can play next Friday perhaps.

X1-12

Smash Champion
SMASHFEST 9th/10th OCT

Wokingham, near Reading

4-5 Setups
Possible recording
New, overseas talent
Some Housing!
£2.50 PIZZA

Confirmed:
Tamoo (Housed)
Yeniths (want housing?)
2 unknown local smashers :p

Maybe:
Bullet Bill
Degree
CrabMan (want housing?)
Sox <- btw saturday is probably the best day to come

people confirm if you are definitely coming, and on which day. chances are I can't house you

Tamoo

Smash Master
oh yeniths you going to that? awesome, bring your deck man, and that donphan ;) will bring my cards ofc, gotta get that training in b4 battle roads!

i won't be able to bring any recording or anything tho unfortunately, could bring the software i guess if someone has a computer/laptop as i'm going to oxford beforehand, and thus don't know exactly when i'll be at urs but i'll try and make it quick.

also im playing all fox on this day, maybe marth too but mainly fox, got that speed thing going down practicing in my room ;)

who's degree?

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
i just want to say a few things. havent posted in a while.
1. last dragon can moonwalk now so he's gonna be ****.
2.IM ****
3. MY CREW IS THE BEST WITH PROF OR WITHOUT.
4. tesco crew is crap. im willing to place my own money on the fact that we can **** them
5. im gonna eff bullet bill. oh no wait i already did that.

ps. this is what happens when im left alone and last dragon is not here to stop me from doing silly things.

****ING SCRUBS!!!!

smakis

Smash Ace
you caught on to the uairs pretty quickly though jolteon, just that you didn't have time to figure out how to play on the ground =P (poking with uairs through platforms is maaaad hilarious, sticking those hammers into your poopers)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i just want to say a few things. havent posted in a while.
1. last dragon can moonwalk now so he's gonna be ****.
2.IM ****
3. MY CREW IS THE BEST WITH PROF OR WITHOUT.
4. tesco crew is crap. im willing to place my own money on the fact that we can **** them
5. im gonna eff bullet bill. oh no wait i already did that.

ps. this is what happens when im left alone and last dragon is not here to stop me from doing silly things.

****ING SCRUBS!!!!
....M...M.....Monrone has tech skill now?

Jolteon

you caught on to the uairs pretty quickly though jolteon, just that you didn't have time to figure out how to play on the ground =P (poking with uairs through platforms is maaaad hilarious, sticking those hammers into your poopers)
Charles' ice climbers ***** my sheik at sny just because i kept trying to camp vs his up airs, i thought about it after sny finished and i figured out a solution. i think i've got a good idea on how to play vs ice climbers on the ground now, we'll see i do at GT4.

Oh, and not everyone plays a 2-in-1 character, so it would just be the one pooper to stick your uair in. D:

VA

Smash Hero
:o what are you saying!? It's around somewhere, I'll find it and start reusing it soon. It was so great.

Jolteon

Yeah you're right, it's a signature of beauty and must take hours to make. :O

Top Bottom