• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pro: okay I understand that Isai dropping lasering thing now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-QdB9vB54I
like in that vid at 1:25?

just gna practice a bit now. thanks :]
Yeah it is like that and can be very useful in certain situations as you just saw.
I found out an easier way to do it though from Edwin lol, and instead of doing a Quarter Circle you just do it in a Diagonal Downwards lol its alot easier iswell.

prof you little biitch !! ima slap you when i see you

£2 MM next tourny? =)
lol Ok and why do you wanna slap me, isit something you like about me and where do you wanna slap me, cud be on my bum in a kinky way...

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Wow at least give me credit instead of edwin you ******

EVEN THOUGH I DID FIND OUT ABOUT FROM EDWIN LIKE 2 MINUTES BEFORE THAT.

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
so the next one is at the end of september? im gona come to this one but im not entering singles. is their doubles? The main reason i want to come is too play and record against loads of uk players i never faced the last time i went... because i wana promote the british scene in my new dark allience videos.
So hopefuly all the good uk players come to the next one.. but i guess college and school may prevent people from coming

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I was going to come to this but no one answered me when I asked for housing for me and my bro so meh.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Boxingking, FU rofl. Hardly any of the good players are from London.
loool Hardly any of the good players....

Fuzzyness
Professor Pro
Retroking2000 (Edwin)
Chrisboi
Frostbyte
Kman
Last Dragon
Gantz....

And I.W.R crews top 5 members (Me, Fuzzyness, Edwin, Chrisboi And Frostbyte) would take out any of combined crew of 5 outside of the UK.

The majortiy of the good players are from London.
Then when it gets to outside of London good people are spread out like Zeppo (Scotland), VA (Brighton) and You (Liverpool or Manchester or wherever it is lol)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Lol Prof i think hes talking about Brawl, and Bking myself and my Bro Calzorz wont be coming to this one, i'll see about the one after it though.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
Boxingking, FU rofl. Hardly any of the good players are from London.
hhahahahahahahahahahahaaha

boxingking
ptr
BLAZE (me)
shadowtactics
mako
fuzzyness (not really but better than most em/nw people lool and also placed highest in the UK at tsl)
KIRA
EDWIN

loool haha

idiot:laugh:

thats all i can say..haha

£20 mm next time if u come? cuz im from london so im not good

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hhahahahahahahahahahahaaha

boxingking
ptr
BLAZE (me)
shadowtactics
mako
fuzzyness (not really but better than most em/nw people lool and also placed highest in the UK at tsl)
KIRA
EDWIN

loool haha

idiot:laugh:

thats all i can say..haha

£20 mm next time if u come? cuz im from london so im not good
That's that sexy London back chat.

You ain't gotta like it but you have to respect it :).

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
London have a few more like Siri and Cong, also Omega Exile too, but i wouldnt include PTR and Exile as idk if they will be attending anymore.

Outside London we have quite a few but juut not as many like.
1.Calzorz(Best in UK)
2.Myself
3.Yeniths
4.Willz
5.Ryuken
6.Smudge

And thats all i can rly think of tbh, Oniboy is good also but hes kinda quit. And Blinky is alright but hes quit Brawl.

And Dooan has the potential too.

Most liekly only Me, Calz or Yen would come to a London event though so u wouldnt see the others Bking.

J03

Smash Master
rofl i KNOW london sucks my balls.

Me
Z
VA
Jam
AmcD
Coey
Craig
Swissy
Aiko
Ben

All i know is your list is pish bro, whose this Edwin fellow all i know is hes pish and flakes more then a double 99 cone mate. Who else, some ****e Marths yelling 'tip', A peach (<3 you kman) and a crap falcon that fluked a result rofl. Gantz?? never heard of him, probably ****e, most of london are ive heard.

Your top 5??
We'd tan your arse and still have 2 players spare, I'd personally **** up your ****ty marths are hand them back with stock left bro. As for Fuzzy... well he'll still be sore from how hard i spank him this weekend, only problem is he'll proper enjoy it ROFL.

Pro, your in my sights, your fox cant hold a candle to mine anymore.

London vs England 5v5... if your thinking 'but Londons apart of England' then shut up, i disown you, you have no style

I'm taking the TITLE, NO:1 in the UK, you heard it here first! i'll take it without even wanting it, the UK's got nout on what im gonna accomplish!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
rofl i KNOW london sucks my balls.

Me
Z
VA
Jam
AmcD
Coey
Craig
Swissy
Aiko
Ben

All i know is your list is pish bro, whose this Edwin fellow all i know is hes pish and flakes more then a double 99 cone mate. Who else, some ****e Marths yelling 'tip', A peach (<3 you kman) and a crap falcon that fluked a result rofl. Gantz?? never heard of him, probably ****e, most of london are ive heard.

Your top 5??
We'd tan your arse and still have 2 players spare, I'd personally **** up your ****ty marths are hand them back with stock left bro. As for Fuzzy... well he'll still be sore from how hard i spank him this weekend, only problem is he'll proper enjoy it ROFL.

Pro, your in my sights, your fox cant hold a candle to mine anymore.

London vs England 5v5... if your thinking 'but Londons apart of England' then shut up, i disown you, you have no style

I'm taking the TITLE, NO:1 in the UK, you heard it here first! i'll take it without even wanting it, the UK's got nout on what im gonna accomplish!
What kinda **** list is that lol.

Your top 5 look weak and you seem to be ridiculously overestimating your region, i'm not even gonna make this post long cos everytime I post on an estimate of a result or something I end up right anyway.
London top 5 vs England top 5 in reality London would win.
AmcD....who is that.
Aiko....I 4stocked him last tournament
Z loool I ***** him in our set.
Jam it was **** in our set.
Coey another 4 stock in tournament
Swizzy beat him last tournament

Do you have anyone on your list who can beat me, and dont say you cos you cant lol.

Your post is just full of the banter and not realistic, it's pretty obvious you're gonna lose to Charles if he stays Falcon.
Your list of players looks weak and not impressive in comparison to ours.
Get some better players.

P.S. You have resorted to adding Ben onto your list lol

J03

Smash Master
They have me bro, thats all you need.

I hear Z's going falco, i also heard fuzzy d!cked your fox using proper simple falco tactics ROFL, get a game son.

you never heard of Amcd? thats funny because hes the best peach in the UK, shows what London knows though eh?

you wanna talk reality then get your head out of your arse and step up, London is going down

PS. i love how arse doesnt get *'d lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
They have me bro, thats all you need.

I hear Z's going falco, i also heard fuzzy d!cked your fox using proper simple falco tactics ROFL, get a game son.

you never heard of Amcd? thats funny because hes the best peach in the UK, shows what London knows though eh?

you wanna talk reality then get your head out of your arse and step up, London is going down

PS. i love how arse doesnt get *'d lol
loool I love how you say get a game off of Charles falco but yet you commentated a match where I beat him.
Plus he only went falco once on a counterpicking stage so no suprize he won.
Plus Charles is London, only London people threaten me cos they are actually good...unlike other people

AmcD best peach....so what lol, Jam is the best falco (apprently) and i'm not threaten by him. He is basically like Edwin is to you in my eyes. Except Edwin is ten times better.

Get further in a event/tournament though next time please, all that talkin and really no results, do you even place high enough for a part of the pot?

London step up what lol?!?!?!?!....we haveDOMINATED AT EVERY TOURNAMENT we have been to while you lot struggle to keep up lol, everyone outside of London needs to step it up.

Please show something at the next event when I watch it on youtube, hopefully you get far enough in the tournament for your vids to be recorded.

BOXINGKING

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BOXINGKING
ah o.k, but next time when you mention uk brawl players dont always mention the high tier players like me/kira retroking,calzorz,blazt,fuzzy,mako ext... i would put players like ixis ahead of most because he has reached the highest level with his main and is considered to be at least top 5 bowsers in the world you couldent realy say that for the other players u mentioned.

winning tournements and placing high doesnt always nessasarily mean those players are better so you have to respect the low/mid tier players like jmiller ptr and ixis to name a few. Like you guys dont wana rate jmiler anymore because of one tournement where he was playng me in the losers. he is still one of the best players ive faced.. he can use any character just like ptr.. but they both chose luigi mario ext so their not realy exptected to place as high as other players.
Trio come down with calzorz for the next one we need to get some offline matches recorded.

gm jack

Smash Lord
ah o.k, but next time when you mention uk brawl players dont always mention the high tier players like me/kira retroking,calzorz,blazt,fuzzy,mako ext... i would put players like ixis ahead of most because he has reached the highest level with his main and is considered to be at least top 5 bowsers in the world you couldent realy say that for the other players u mentioned.
There are probably about 10 Bowser mains in the world.

J03

Smash Master
haha tier johns, its a disgrace.

I remember when i joined the scene a few years back and i made commetns like this and wondered why people thought i was an idiot.

I can now look back and realise its because the comment itself is idiotic

COEY

Smash Lord
What kinda **** list is that lol.

Your top 5 look weak and you seem to be ridiculously overestimating your region, i'm not even gonna make this post long cos everytime I post on an estimate of a result or something I end up right anyway.
London top 5 vs England top 5 in reality London would win.
AmcD....who is that.
Aiko....I 4stocked him last tournament
Z loool I ***** him in our set.
Jam it was **** in our set.
Coey another 4 stock in tournament
Swizzy beat him last tournament
didnt you also 4 stock charles at that very same tournament? though you have johns about losing to him... i mean he didnt go all falcon ;)

also we'd have to do that 5v5 in london lol, as far as i know all 5 of the london players have never been to a tourney together outside london

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
didnt you also 4 stock charles at that very same tournament? though you have johns about losing to him... i mean he didnt go all falcon ;)

also we'd have to do that 5v5 in london lol, as far as i know all 5 of the london players have never been to a tourney together outside london
Yeah I did 4 stock Charles that tournament lol....your point?
As I said before Charles and london are the only people who threaten me and I love how you lot can only refer to a London person beating me since no1 outside can lol....which brings me back to the 5 vs 5 lol.

So what exactly is you lots top 5, I can't wait to lol at this list :).

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
London have a few more like Siri and Cong, also Omega Exile too, but i wouldnt include PTR and Exile as idk if they will be attending anymore.

Outside London we have quite a few but juut not as many like.
1.Calzorz(Best in UK)
2.Myself
3.Yeniths
4.Willz
5.Ryuken
6.Smudge

And thats all i can rly think of tbh, Oniboy is good also but hes kinda quit. And Blinky is alright but hes quit Brawl.

And Dooan has the potential too.

Most liekly only Me, Calz or Yen would come to a London event though so u wouldnt see the others Bking.
the only people i would even consider as good on that list is you and calzorz

also, calzorz is good but i think your forgetting him and kira are exactly even

J03

Smash Master
I really wanna side with Coey but i really think your comment was a touche rofl.

Pro, you forget you play the londoners all the time, they're much more used to your thoughts/playstyle so obv are gonna go closer then you. I have the same thing with some of the Northerners.

Should i beat charles you know your gonna love it anyways, this locaction crap is nothing compard to Phox lovin'. If you have no faith in me beating charles then ill simply show you how i do it. You'll look at the vid and obv be like '**** this dude is better then me, i better be careful o_0'

--------------

GOD I WANNA PLAY MELEE RIGHT NOW, JUST 2 WEEKS WITHOUT MELEE IS FAR TOO LONG. I wanna come london, play for a few weeks, you doods dont know how lucky you are :'(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I really wanna side with Coey but i really think your comment was a touche rofl.

Pro, you forget you play the londoners all the time, they're much more used to your thoughts/playstyle so obv are gonna go closer then you. I have the same thing with some of the Northerners.

Should i beat charles you know your gonna love it anyways, this locaction crap is nothing compard to Phox lovin'. If you have no faith in me beating charles then ill simply show you how i do it. You'll look at the vid and obv be like '**** this dude is better then me, i better be careful o_0'

--------------

GOD I WANNA PLAY MELEE RIGHT NOW, JUST 2 WEEKS WITHOUT MELEE IS FAR TOO LONG. I wanna come london, play for a few weeks, you doods dont know how lucky you are :'(
loool Well thanks for the touche comment, it made me laugh out loud.

Anyway I seriously don't play the Londoners all the time, I play Charles like once a month and that's the most frequent person I play out of the top 5, I play Chrisboi and Edwin like 1/2 times every 2 months and haven't played Frostbyte since the first ranbat which was before SHS tournament.
They are all from north and I am the only one from south london and its long for me to travel and play them.

It is more often then we play you lot but not some big difference but doesn't make that much of a difference as they are more of a threat due to them being better ANYWAY lol.

I play people like Last Dragon and Gantz and Kasper frequently since they all live less then 30 mins away from me and even that's gonna stop due to them going to their dumb uni lol.

Hopefully you come to the next ranbat, not this one cos i'm guessing its too soon and you wont be able to make it lol.

Top Bottom