• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
i meant the ones youre hosting AD. ive heard rumours of how poorly organised the thursday night ones are XD
not any more seeing as im in charge of smash there now, its organised very well now to be fair. before it was swiss and you could stil win if youve lost like 3 games :urg: poor!
NOW IM IN CHARGE its double elimination.

Thursdays are non official and they start at 6.30pm

MY EVENT its going to start early and its gonna just be the same as a london monthly, melee and brarl, singles and doubles. AND CREWS! I'm going to make this happen

okay i'll meet you at east croydon station at 11:30. do you want to exchange phone numbers? now i just have to figure out how to get there from here lol
07956585596 text me your number (plus smash name so i know who it is)

this goes for all who plan on meeting us as east croydon in the morning!

nah, that G&W was sugarphil...AD do you know if hes coming to this?
yeah i should be meeting with him in the morning unless he flakes. luigimitsu has got better and beat him last time o_O and his friend loz8ichimaru (hes also on the boards) hes pretty good with pit and they placed joint 1st yesterday (due to time).

Heartstring

Smash Legend
not any more seeing as im in charge of smash there now, its organised very well now to be fair. before it was swiss and you could stil win if youve lost like 3 games :urg: poor!
NOW IM IN CHARGE its double elimination.

Thursdays are non official and they start at 6.30pm

MY EVENT its going to start early and its gonna just be the same as a london monthly, melee and brarl, singles and doubles. AND CREWS! I'm going to make this happen

yeah i should be meeting with him in the morning unless he flakes. luigimitsu has got better and beat him last time o_O and his friend loz8ichimaru (hes also on the boards) hes pretty good with pit and they placed joint 1st yesterday (due to time).
excellent, i will do everything in my power to come to your event then!
also well done on fixing the croydon weekly thing, it will undoubtedly bring more brawlers about ^^
also im interested in playing some of these people, good training for my ganon :B

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
Oi do u no if mvc3 is at this tourney cos sum of mates wld wanna go if it is can anyone tell me???

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I dunno you'd have to ask charles

btw can you ask nathan if he's coming and if he could bring his recording set-up?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Hello, all. I think i may come down for this event, but ive got a few last minute questions:

what is attendance looking like at this?

if i came in from scotland, would anyone be offering housing for saturday night?

would it be better for me to come in tonight (like, now) or tomorrow?

thanks, and i hope to see you all soon

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
Yea will do ill send him a text but i think his laptops broken so sum1 mite have to bring one, ty for lettin me no ill try n get through to fuzz

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Hello, all. I think i may come down for this event, but ive got a few last minute questions:

what is attendance looking like at this?

if i came in from scotland, would anyone be offering housing for saturday night?

would it be better for me to come in tonight (like, now) or tomorrow?

thanks, and i hope to see you all soon
1. Usual attendance for melee is 20-30.

2. I just spoke to someone called AC and he said he can house you on Saturday, he doesn't have a smashboards acc so I'll pm you his number and you can call him.

Yea will do ill send him a text but i think his laptops broken so sum1 mite have to bring one, ty for lettin me no ill try n get through to fuzz
Ahh sucks we might not have a recording set-up this time then. :( Thanks though.

SolCalibre

One of UK's Best Sonics, apparently.
NNID
Solcalibur64
Prof, I made a new profile =D
Btw Solomon here, Dunno if I will get enough posts here to rank up but anyway, i'll see you tomorrow.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
1. Usual attendance for melee is 20-30.

2. I just spoke to someone called AC and he said he can house you on Saturday, he doesn't have a smashboards acc so I'll pm you his number and you can call him.

Ahh sucks we might not have a recording set-up this time then. :( Thanks though.
Thanks man. You're a huge help.

SirKyoshi

Smash Journeyman
im going to eurogamer tomoz and sunday so i wont be coming to this, once a year thing > 4 tourneys a year

Top Bottom