• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL <3 Hao :)

And don't worry VA just has his little rage moments occasionally so don't listen to him, you will get to see me destroy him at your Birmingham event though which should be fun :)

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
If anyone interested, I'm going to a gig in Kingston tomorow night and I have a spare ticket, so if anyones up for coming then y'all can have the ticket

http://www.banquetrecords.com/wonderpeel there the bands/location etc

send me a text if your up for it 07411712447

/unrelated post
if you told me save your breath where there i would have gone -.- well i would have thought about it atleast :p

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I did at least once on msn haha, there playing birrm with mevshero anyway
You need to tell me irl, you know i don't pay much attention to anybody who talks to me via MSN :p

for example i completely forgot about talking about me vs hero untill i just read your post :)
anyone play MVC3 on xbl add me lol
I'll be getting it in the post soon, i sent you a Friend Request, look out for Calzzum:)

Degree

Smash Apprentice
m2k and Armada teaming up at P5? That's just going to be stupid amounts of **** before, well, I don't know how far they'll get before the matches start getting close.

Edit: If they ever get close.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
anyone doing a fest this week seeing as im on half term for the week, i can host too if anyone is interested??
london players ofc (looks at ooc and tesco).

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
chudat beat hbox rapee

I would go to any fest this week if it's hosted BEFORE Friday (that's when Birmingham is).

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Prof- What I'm thinking of doing is not going to the Birmingham monthly but instead go to the smashfest you were talking about the week after next. If you could talk to Alpha Dash about it again that would be good. I'd probably need it to be on the weekend though- or Fri evening to saturday- something like that.

j3ly

Smash Champion
amsah lost 2-0 to PPMD, now he is out on a 2-0 loss to hax >:@

armada just beat hbox 2-0 with YOUNG LINK
... IWR

Degree

Smash Apprentice
Armada ****** Hbox with Young Link was absolutely insane. Hbox got one wall of pain in but apart from that he could do almost nothing.

"fuzzyness: yo im back did I miss anything? lol"

Fuzzy are you trying to tell me that you went afk while Armada and Hbox played? :p

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Definitely gonna be hosting on thursday if people wanna come down and play.
PM or text me or whatever if your interested and ill give you the address and stuff.

Should have at least 3 set ups already here so there is room for quite a few people.

so fuzzy, ooc, tesco etc contact me init.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
So. I want to actually practice this game before germany, and I was going to come to UK anyway this week to hang out w. anaky but there was some gay **** with my bank card and I couldn't.

If there's space for me and I came like wed or thursday would anyone house me so I could see a little London culture to make the trip more awesome? :)

If I do go- I should probably get my ticket soon. XD it's approx 130-140 on ryan air for a ticket (I obviously wont even make that back going to the tournament if I won but I want to meet everyone and see your country)

edit: Calz if I go still up for teaming?

double edit: I want to enter melee if i go also- but im kinda free at that game

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
i watched that vid about an hour ago its so ****ing epic!

also anyone else interested in this smashfest, so far had interest from Jolteon, fuzzyness and j3ly got a room for a few others :)

Top Bottom