• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Speaking of pretty walls of text brought this to mind. I find it rather pretty, I'm sure you'll all agree.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well G-P's argument was essentially 'making the decision to smoke is not an intelligent decision', which I wanted to point out was an extremely ignorant viewpoint.
Fair enough.
Health wise though it isn't a really intelligent decision....but yeah people who smoke them aren't necessarily dumb....they just don't exactly have high concerns for health lol.

It's just something I had brought to mind.

btw DJ Nintendo=#1 commentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNLTNG2lGU8&t=3m47s
OH VERY NICE.....That's all I really think about when hearing him commentate in a bad way lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well G-P's argument was essentially 'making the decision to smoke is not an intelligent decision', which I wanted to point out was an extremely ignorant viewpoint.
i never said it was an unintelligent decision, i jsut said it was weak willed and expensive, a difference

auroreon

Smash Ace
have you guys played project M yet its epic lol
but mk and snake are still broke as **** so whatever lol
I'm pretty sure MK isn't in the Project: M demo.

i never said it was an unintelligent decision, i jsut said it was weak willed and expensive, a difference
It's only weak-willed if you want to stop but cannot. Not everyone who smokes wants to stop.

auroreon

Smash Ace
There is a way, but the last time I posted anything even remotely related to that sort of thing I got an infraction.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Fair enough.
Health wise though it isn't a really intelligent decision....but yeah people who smoke them aren't necessarily dumb....they just don't exactly have high concerns for health lol.

OH VERY NICE.....That's all I really think about when hearing him commentate in a bad way lol.
"Very ****ing beautiful sex" LOOOL it was so random I actually laughed out loud.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
So has anyone heard of the Super Smash Bros series? I hear that it's quite a good series.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Degree we should play some melee

If you have a free weekend or something hit me up, I can make it to Oxford without too much trouble.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
I wish I knew what free time was haha. :( This weekend or next (around half term) could well be alright, that would probably be best for me.

I don't have any of my stuff here though, I can probably make it down to you via train just as easily. (Assuming it's not a monster walk to yours)

Edit: SNY2. =( I was gonna go to that.

X1-12

Smash Champion
cool beans, Jam was talking about playing some smash so I'll see if hes free on those weekends. I can probably host and we can get a pizza or something. Tamoo/Yen/anyone else interested? I'll see if I can get a couple of you housed maybe

Yeniths

East Midlands!
X1-12, when :D? I'm free finally for a while yeahhh :) Bham tourney soon then London tho so pretty busy few weeks.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
This weekend or next Yeniths, at least that's the only time I've got free until Easter.

And alright X1-12 just lemme know. :D My controller and everything is back in Reading so I'm gonna need any of that I'll have to do a round trip back there to pick it up.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Eugh, I reaaaaally need to get some falco practice too. Well I def can't do the next two weekends which sucks :/ And then probably more after too.

I'll need to free up some time sometime for some smash lol.

Degree

Smash Apprentice
Alright well I'm up for this weekend. Good luck with the Uni interview, where is it? :D

Retroking2000

Smash Master
yo anyone play MVC3 or ssf

i need to play people lol

also i need a teammatefor the next monthly i tried to just enter with anyone at the last one but fuzzy went all TO on me lol

any takers ?

B.Mack

Smash Ace
yo anyone play MVC3 or ssf

i need to play people lol

also i need a teammatefor the next monthly i tried to just enter with anyone at the last one but fuzzy went all TO on me lol

any takers ?
Retro if you wana play brawl, MvC3 or SSF I should have all 3 games at my house this weekend along with smashers coming round for a brawl tournament on Saturday.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Ben have you worked out when you arrive/leave etc for Brummy tourney?
I will get it sorted don't worry. I'll probably end up just paying for a return or an open return if I can (which I think I can). I'll also be sticking to similar times to what we talked about so it's not a problem

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Does anyone have any idea what the Pound V LiveStream channel is gonna be since apparently it's gonna be on this weekend and we all know how big that's gonna be....time to prepare some LiveStream Chat trashtalk lines.

L-J

Smash Ace
Does anyone have any idea what the Pound V LiveStream channel is gonna be since apparently it's gonna be on this weekend and we all know how big that's gonna be....time to prepare some LiveStream Chat trashtalk lines.
Last I heard Plank said there wasn't gonna be a livestream cus they don't have the numbers to justify paying for one :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I read up on it and it was gay, pretty annoyed about that but I hope they upload and record a silly amount of games and also update in the thread as I really want Armada to take this for Europe and not be one of the gay Europeans who want Mew2king to win or Beat Armada.

Top Bottom