• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There's also the fact that you can smell the week from faaar, kinda clings to you guys when you come into the venue.

Trust me J3ly, Prof is not the main reason people know you do weed, first it was the avatar, then it was you actually saying you did weed on the forums waay back lol, then it was the smell.
If people couldn't get it from those three little subtle hints, I don't think Prof coulda done much damage :)
This.....he's made it obvious for himself, people wouldn't really say it or know he did it if they didn't go to venue and events and see him smoking all the time....but of course he feels he has to specifically blame me for it lol, all i've done is highlight the fact that he does it on smasahboards and insult him about it cos it hurts his feelings which was proven by his rage post about me lol.

But it's still his fault for doing it at places for people knowing.

Prof - Yeah i know your saying it without care of what it is (weed or a cigarette) and that you just laugh at him for smoking in general.

Man you guys make it seem like a outrageous thing to do....

Obviously we know were damaging ourselves as we smoke, thats becuase we made a stupid choice to start smoking in the first place, if i could go back i wouldn't have started but i still think i could stop if i really wanted to. It's kind of like a phase to me, i don't think i'll be a life long-smoker.

Plus were not the only people in the community that smoke, smashysmashy, Jo3, Bishkin and VA plus more all smoke cigarettes and weed. Why don't you laugh at them too? lool
LOL at the 'It's kind of like a phase to me' comment
And I remember the last time you said 'I can stop if I really wanted to'......typical smokers comment for someone who will be smoking for a long time lol.....

And I know other people do it, but it's funny to insult J3ly about it because it's just one of them things that I know gets to him which was proven by his response and it's mostly in response to him saying something to me in a negative tone/way, thus me replying with what I replied and starting this.
It's not as funny to do it to VA of Jo3, plus J3ly seems more dependant on it, making it funnier.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
That's ok.....last tournament I won £110 :)

But according to your own personal logic....I beat you at National and you beat me at a Monthly which prioritizes my win :)

So until you beat me at a National I remain number 1 :bee: This is strictly by your logic though, nothing to do with my personal input, so any comeback will just be contradicting yourself :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well *****es, my tournament has somehow turned from a bog standard event to a national (albiet outside of london) so come along and prove whos better in april! you get a nice bit of livestream so you can show your scrubby european friends how 'good' you are

also if someone else is really going to bring their mother then a parent MM can happen, she plays kirby in brawl XD
anyway, avoiding that. as i said, idc if you smoke weed or do coke or whatever. jsut not at the venue (oh yeah, you wont be allowed outside to smoke weed either, if you do go out for weed you wont be let back in though, normal cigs are kay tho)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well *****es, my tournament has somehow turned from a bog standard event to a national (albiet outside of london) so come along and prove whos better in april! you get a nice bit of livestream so you can show your scrubby european friends how 'good' you are

also if someone else is really going to bring their mother then a parent MM can happen, she plays kirby in brawl XD
anyway, avoiding that. as i said, idc if you smoke weed or do coke or whatever. jsut not at the venue (oh yeah, you wont be allowed outside to smoke weed either, if you do go out for weed you wont be let back in though, normal cigs are kay tho)
When J3ly gets there, ban all forms of smoking anything near or far away from the venue and watch his world fall apart for the lulz :)

VA

Smash Hero
anyone for smash this weekend ?

and i dont think robby should change main all that time he put into peach just assuming he did lol
this is wrong, the character(s) I am switching too have about 5 times the combined time put in than my peach has. my falcon has more time put into it than my peach and is consequently about as good as my peach is at the sheik match up (the one good MU for all my characters, other than gdorf).

Heartstring

Smash Legend
When J3ly gets there, ban all forms of smoking anything near or far away from the venue and watch his world fall apart for the lulz :)
haha, normal cigs are allowed, im not THAT evil
however im going to pull the whole power trick thing, and therefore what my rules say is law inside the venue. although alcohol and drugs are the only thing im actually going to be strict on XD

also, im going to use fuzzy's ruleset for the melee tournament, any objections to this, please say so in the actual thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297385

VA

Smash Hero
we never did that mario ditto MM rematch, you guys and adrian should come down on the 26th and I'll show you why I'm about 50 times better with all the mario characters than you are :p

j3ly

Smash Champion
uk logic states i have the best mario! undisputed king!!

i think you gave it away with character(s) - IC's , BAD VA

yeh adrian said somethin about that - sounds good, i've kinda quit smash (only playing mew2 a few games) so i can make music cos its a better use of time. but a weekend(?) long smash jam sounds sweet

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
this is wrong, the character(s) I am switching too have about 5 times the combined time put in than my peach has. my falcon has more time put into it than my peach and is consequently about as good as my peach is at the sheik match up (the one good MU for all my characters, other than gdorf).
LOL If you go CF....that will be destruction for you if you face me :)

And if it's any other character besides, Fox, Marth, Samus then it's gonna be absolute destruction even though those first 3 were already ****.

I think you should stick to peach though I kind of feel like I got your peach on lock now, so switching my help you if you made the right decision as you won't be winning with your peach anymore :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOL If you go CF....that will be destruction for you if you face me :)

And if it's any other character besides, Fox, Marth, Samus then it's gonna be absolute destruction even though those first 3 were already ****.

fuzzyness ___

by the way prick, your posts have been considerably amusing lately, keep up the good work

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
fuzzyness ___

by the way prick, your posts have been considerably amusing lately, keep up the good work
LOL Will do :)

That's whats smashboards is about, offending people, enaging the easibly enraged, hurt peoples feelings, and OoCness.

when it comes to europe falcons if it aint fuzzyness its pretty much done lol
Well technically Charles is the 3rd best Falcon in Europe as 2 Falcons placed above him at B.E.A.S.T.
But when it comes to Falcons playing me, if it ain't Fuzzyness it pretty much IS done!

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i didnt make that post to satisfy your ego looool

and as for the falcons they are pretty much on the same level fuzzy just had a upset

but i would really like to see you vs jeapie though

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i didnt make that post to satisfy your ego looool

and as for the falcons they are pretty much on the same level fuzzy just had a upset

but i would really like to see you vs jeapie though
Satisfying my ego =/= Stating hard facts about how shiz will go down

And no johns about same level, there's no same level between spots 3rd and 1st :)

yo robby and sam any chance you could pay me back today via bank transfer? I wanna use the money for the flight :s
Nice extortion times for VA and Beast :)

Top Bottom