• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
I use Pinnacle Studios, im pretty sure you can find a version which works good on Windows Vista.....and of course by find I mean illegally download.
I have windows 7 and yeah I was just looking for suggestions and of course illegally.

anyfests this week ?

so rusty :C
I was gonna say if people were interested I could host on Saturday I got 3 set ups, just limited space =/ spesh if people were looking to stay over night. Was kinad hoping to get some practice with OOC before the tournament to get rid of my rust lol

Anyone interested let me know. I live in North West London btw check for Northolt and Rayners Lane on yo tube maps.

Also @Rustediron - yeah that was the one i couldn't remember thanks

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I wouldn't mind coming to help out, haven't played you in awhile and since you made a special request for OoC of course I would love to play you lol :bee:

I can say im likely to come but it's not 100% yet, it depends if my girlfriend is sleeping around on Friday and what time she would stay to on Saturday but I think it's likely to say that I can come.

Also you should try to come to the next OoC fest, should I tell you when it's on if you don't see it on smashboards and is your number still the one which ends in 7029

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Cool yeah well you def welcomem just let me know if you can make it or not and let the rest of them know.
THIS IS ALSO OPEN TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED BTW

And yeah its the same number and yeah cool just let me know and ill should be able to make i now exams are done. Plus I need to **** AD's peach?? Why is he playing peach?? o.0

Retroking2000

Smash Master
armada inspiration xD

and yeah thanks for the info on the fests .

also lol at fuzzyness vs prof set 4

when it comes to YS vs prof you have to be fully in the mood lol no slow business:glare:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Just don't underestimate him. =)

(Though he doesn't really do any back air edgeguards right now >.>).

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Lool i'll try not too and but that's like standard peach o.0 ahh well
Also would you be interested at all in coming to the fest? I haven't had a chance to play your sheik or any sheik much really =/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
armada inspiration xD

and yeah thanks for the info on the fests .

also lol at fuzzyness vs prof set 4

when it comes to YS vs prof you have to be fully in the mood lol no slow business:glare:
I don't really get what you mean by when you say fully in the mood but whatever it is I guess it's a compliment so thank you lol.

You should try to come to JJlinyard's fest Edwin since it's closer to you then Dujuan's so no travel johns lol :)

AD's Peach beat Gantz loool
Yeah I was laughing at him for it as well in a dissapointing manor....but I think he still might beat JJlinayrd's fox though since the majority of foxes in the UK don't know how to play against peach lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i mean in the mood as in hyped to play smash

cause prof on ys is gay lol
Well all I need is my juicy cloud and life is good lol.

And also are you likely to come to JJlinyard's smashfest this saturday cos I would like to play you.

And also JJlinyard is there gonna be another person there, just because 3 people at a smashfest can occasionally be gay just cos no-one gets to play doubles and someone has to be off all the time....so you should try and get another person or someone from HSAM or something.

Also how far do you live from your closest station?

I have a party this Sat. :(
I love how everyone says this is my john when I haven't actually used it for a good long time now and you've used it A LOT!!!!

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Yeah I was laughing at him for it as well in a dissapointing manor....but I think he still might beat JJlinayrd's fox though since the majority of foxes in the UK don't know how to play against peach lol.
Lazors + drillshines + waveshines + upsmash = win?

I have a party this Sat. :(
Damn lol

@Prof well yeah when I tell the HSAM guys other people are coming they wil deff come.
Anyone is welcome to come just need people to see the post lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
That's not the point though lol, I never use it as an excuse....you do :)

Choke + D-Smash + CG + Edgeguarding + High demand of consistency = lose?
Well... yeah, sure, but I still don't see what your point is, it's a legitimate excuse for me not attending an event which I haven't expressed any interest for in the first place.

I don't think I've had a party clash with a smash event myself since PH1 anyway... so it's been a while for me too, lol.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
AD's Peach beat Gantz loool
i destroyed him on monday. he tried to rotate on me. hw went peach, ic, falco and marth(don't know went through his head with that one) but yeah life is back to normal in ooc. he said he won't go peach against me anymore because he gets to angry. lol but when i wanted a set recorded apprently the computer wasn't working. what a waste.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i destroyed him on monday. he tried to rotate on me. hw went peach, ic, falco and marth(don't know went through his head with that one) but yeah life is back to normal in ooc. he said he won't go peach against me anymore because he gets to angry. lol but when i wanted a set recorded apprently the computer wasn't working. what a waste.
LOL when was this and why wasn't I there.

And Dujuan is a waste if he really said 'He won't go peach because he get angry'.....because the main reason he was going peach was because he said he didn't angry like he did when he went IC's and now he's getting angry again, he'll never improve because he's always getting mad and partially giving up or not paying attention to what he should be doing bcos he is annoyed/angry.

Also Rafiu, im going to actually destroy you when we play each other, not the normal type of destruction....some 2012 destruction and you will be juicly placed in my combo video many number of times, im just warning you now as it will be more extreme then usual.

I think I got another 2 t.vs for melee
Nice :)

Did you buy them or borrow them from NeoEmpire.

And does this mean one TV Melee/one TV brawl or double melee.....or maybe I shouldn't have said anything to highlight it since you would have probably slyly put them both to melee anyway lol. :urg:

smakis

Smash Ace
fuzzy: hi lol guise, got 2 moar teevees for maylay

prof: are one for melee and one for brawl? cause i honestly dunno =/

with two extra TVs and ryanair actually lowering the price with 8 euro (wtf on that one) I might go again if my schedule for next week gets sorted. Will you house me if i go fuzzy? =D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I will speak for Fuzz and say he will house you as I want to see you again lol :)

But yeah I hope he does house you and he prob will.....if anyone is in DESPERATE need of housing for this event I can ask AC....but only if you're out of London and you need it/is beneficial for you.

Top Bottom