• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I don't think im good enough for 1st Top Seed.

I think I deserve 3rd Place :(

But.....

Charles - Fuzzyness says:
yo
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
hi
Charles - Fuzzyness says:
you can have top seed
just stop going on about it
lol
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
lol i stopped already long ago but thanks for giving what is deserved
the thread has gone on 4 pages since i have posted last

Retroking2000

Smash Master
just letting me go through its kinda unfair lol

when i havent been to anything recent

and the people that did

also loool @ prof to be fair fuzzyness has a better record than you just to be fair
dunno about va though

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
people aren't really comfortable bringing a tv on the underground and traveling with it through east london lmao

and not many people can drive...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Now that I am 1st Top Seed I look forward to seeing Edwin vs VA in Losers Bracket since VA will likely lose to Fuzz (even though I hope he doesn't, love you VA :() and then I will get to see this match, since it's all i've really wanted to see but b1tches have been holding this back.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL Me vs You isn't a guaranteed win for me though by far, I was just being cocky lol....

Still looking to **** you though, who's bringing the recording equipment and microphone to this again?

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
I still cant find the driver for mine so it wont work on windows 7 =/ ill see what I can do but reckon someone else will have to bring it.

VA

Smash Hero
Now that I am 1st Top Seed I look forward to seeing Edwin vs VA in Losers Bracket since VA will likely lose to Fuzz (even though I hope he doesn't, love you VA :() and then I will get to see this match, since it's all i've really wanted to see but b1tches have been holding this back.
lol thanks :(

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
sorry what driver is it again

im sure you can find it

or you could just use another software
DVC 100, you would think it would be easy to find but finding the specific vista version driver is proving impossible as the only place it seems to be downloadable is the pinnacle website and i dont have the code any more :(

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i understand why though all to make the tourney run quicker

yeah but 6 go through with 5 tvs is lol

thats why prof is the top seed and gets a bypass xD

but obviously all the other players are going to be salty and hunt him in brackets lol

but he wont get as much pratice though in pools well to warm up :awesome:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
to be fair,l with 5 tv's 6 going through makes fairly good sense, as top 2 from each of five pools goes into a 16 man bracket, i think thats really the best course of action. but yknow, its not even occured to do the same thing for brawl (although in all honest we only really have a decisive top 3 or 4 and its all hazy from there

rustediron

Smash Lord
Seeing as we only have 5 TVs, can we confirm who's bringing the setups? I'm considering bringing an extra monitor + my setup if there's room in L-J's car, and Brado seems up for bringing over a TV, so we could potentially have a (whopping!) 7 setups if we play this right.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hmm, 7 setups makes it not so bad, however if brawler act as they do and dont bring anything then we will be left with 5 tv's and a very limited tournament.
once again, when is sny2 taking place?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol thanks :(
lol Sorry baby, I actually and REALLY honestly do want you to win, when i'm watching your matches vs him 100% of the time I want you to win....sooo hopefully this time you can pull it through, either way I get to see you beat Fuzz or see you face Edwin, so for me it's sort of a win/win situation even though obv it's not a win/win for you lol.

the top 6 thing for this tournament (with 5 tvs) is dumb!

completely misses the point.
I made this point earlier, but because there is a short number of TV's we can't do the lower bracket so now thew top people are just being pushed through to save time lol.

Doubles will have to be our warm up so let's get in there and **** it up :)

i understand why though all to make the tourney run quicker

yeah but 6 go through with 5 tvs is lol

thats why prof is the top seed and gets a bypass xD

but obviously all the other players are going to be salty and hunt him in brackets lol

but he wont get as much pratice though in pools well to warm up :awesome:
That's not why I want the 1st Top Seed.....:confused:

All of the top seed and the six people going through get the same amount of 'not playing' time, all it affects is who we're playing, not how far we are pushed in the bracket so it doesn't really make a difference whether I am 4th Top Seed or 1st Top Seed lol.

And it's not like i'm not gonna play at all, there's still doubles which Me and VA are gonna rip this tournament.

rustediron

Smash Lord
hmm, 7 setups makes it not so bad, however if brawler act as they do and dont bring anything then we will be left with 5 tv's and a very limited tournament.
once again, when is sny2 taking place?
Kinda hoping brawlers gonna be **** and free up tvs for us to use lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
JEly:
5 tvs?

see you guys next tournament!! lol fook that
lol If you just read the other post you would see that there is likely gonna be 7 TV's there.
And as Hugo just said, if the silly brawlers mess up, more TV's for us :bee:

My gamecube is going funny lately so I can't bring me (not lying to save me carrying weight lol, ask Jolteon or Fuzzy) so what's the list going to be?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Then just win....my opinion isn't really that relevant to what you think you can do....

That's how I look at it when people say stuff about me, and then I just bring it back up that they doubted me when I accomplished what I did and then just brag a bit and then life is good lol :bee:

Either way I want to see you play Edwin i'm not gonna lie lol, but I might see it if I lose to Edwin and you Beat Fuzz :)

And then it would be Me and Fuzzy fighting for 4th which would be a funny situation.

VA

Smash Hero
haha. that would be. nah I'm not upset by it, I just think you haven't played me in a while, so reserve your judgement?

Also I did do some good **** in Sweden. I was pretty pleased with how I played, but I guess what UK sees is my placing, which wasn't so great.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
haha. that would be. nah I'm not upset by it, I just think you haven't played me in a while, so reserve your judgement?

Also I did do some good **** in Sweden. I was pretty pleased with how I played, but I guess what UK sees is my placing, which wasn't so great.
LOL I love how you put the question mark at the end to prevent it from sounding offensive, but I see pass that and take huge offence by it :mad:

And it's kind of hard to not judge when the record of the performance between you two and the last time you played was kind of bad (no offence) plus with the actual MU.

And the UK didn't see any of your matches (singles) and only took on your placement so it's kind of hard to take anything from your perfomance at B.E.A.S.T. in terms of improvement and what-not.

Either way my judgement remains the same and with the same hope of you winning, you will hear me cheering you on on the day.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Yo Edwin thanks for the link, it didnt work last time but it worked this time :S lol
Now i just need to figure how to fix this stupid time-stamp problem and then im good to go :)

BTW is there anything better than Amcap for recording i cant memba the name of that other one?

Top Bottom