• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I have a new food tactic for these events.

At London Bridge there is a place which does 7 Inch Pizzas for £2.50 so now im just gonna buy two, eat one on the way and then save the other one for later when we're hungry at the venue and there's no food since I play absolutely **** when im hungry so this food is actually going to save my tournament lol :bee:

Imagine just sitting down and being hungry at the venue and then being able to pull out 7 Inch Pizza out your bag, even though it's not gonna be warm Pizza's are one of those things which you can actually eat when it's cold lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL I thought that oven didn't work though, I remember someone saying something along them lines or somethingelse in the kitchen not working....

And there would be nothing to eat it off of and im not gonna bring a plate lol.

But yeah i'll still look into doing that

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well I dont really want people using an oven -_- using the boiling hot water tap for pot noodles is ok tho
Yeah that's a fair point.

People leaving stuff on and burning it and smelling the place up and espesh cos of the fire hazard lol.

Well atleast i'm gonna have a Pizza before and during the tournament and might bring a few sandwiches or something....but if people start bringing food just make sure everyone is clean and doesn't throw their stuff on the floor as Charles had to do a lot of cleaning up afterwards....so just use the bin :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
People starting to copy my flex of bringing food to the venue....im such a trend setter with my amazing ways :awesome:

And Charles im gonna have chicken on my Pizza, which means your finished this tournament.

Cheez

Smash Apprentice
oh tam, you leaving from orp? might as well see what time you're leaving and see you at orpington station then, certainly beats me taking the journey on my own lol although i am tempted by the stop off at london bridge for pizzas so you'd have to wait for me :D does sounds like prof came up with a decent idea for once :S
and yh, obviously if people take the piss with leaving rubbish we just wont be able to bring food anymore coz fuzz will understandably ban it so its in peoples best interest to clear up their rubbish

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hey mike, if you're in orpington the night before, fancy coming to mine for a bit of smash? You probs don't wanna stay all night considering we'll be playing cards too ;) but yeah, would be cool to play you before the tournament.

Cheez

Smash Apprentice
err yh, i may be able to, depends what time i get back to orp coz im coming back the friday evening/night (im in uni til 6) so if i dont get back til like 10 wouldnt really be worth i dont think, but yh, if i get back at around 8/9 or so i could do for a couple hours. will let you know when im on the journey whether or not to expect me lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
oh tam, you leaving from orp? might as well see what time you're leaving and see you at orpington station then, certainly beats me taking the journey on my own lol although i am tempted by the stop off at london bridge for pizzas so you'd have to wait for me :D does sounds like prof came up with a decent idea for once :S
and yh, obviously if people take the piss with leaving rubbish we just wont be able to bring food anymore coz fuzz will understandably ban it so its in peoples best interest to clear up their rubbish
LOL...just to let you know the shop is on the same road where London Dungoens is, so just when you turn outside the station on the lower level of London Bridge.

And my ideas are always amazing and should be the first idea to take into consideration even if it's the last one suggested :awesome:

Cheez

Smash Apprentice
LOL...just to let you know the shop is on the same road where London Dungoens is, so just when you turn outside the station on the lower level of London Bridge.

And my ideas are always amazing and should be the first idea to take into consideration even if it's the last one suggested :awesome:
fair dos. will definitely consider it, as always... i guess you really are smart aaron, who'd have guessed that?! :p

I am not Willz

Smash Rookie
Don't worry guys they're only roll-ups and baccy in a bag.

We don't do that illegal substance called Marijuana!

(only losers like J3ly do)

Honors

Smash Journeyman
LOL :)

£10 MM? :awesome:

Now your top of absolute garbage tier.....nice improvement :)
lol, I'm flattered, but nah, I'll let the tournament decide what place I'll earn :bee:

On the food note, do they have a microwave at the venue, or that would be a mess?
I know I'll be dying of hunger in the middle of the tournament.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol, I'm flattered, but nah, I'll let the tournament decide what place I'll earn :bee:

On the food note, do they have a microwave at the venue, or that would be a mess?
I know I'll be dying of hunger in the middle of the tournament.
lol Fair enough, well when you play Jolteon you'lll probably be able to grasp what kind of place you will probably be able to get.

Also there's not a microwave but there is a shop literally around the corner from the venue but it's like like a mini market so no instant food, just snacks and drinks and such.

But you could get pot noodles from there and use the kettle.

Top Bottom