• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
YAAAAAAAAARGH

I haven't been this long without smash since South America.

I'm dying to play.
What about me baby, aren't you happy that im gonna be there to play you :urg:

Thats all X1-12 does, even I know that. Parrots never display an earned understanding of any game
loool!

oh I forgot, Robby/Beast, could you pretty please bring my pillow with you to the airport? =D

We could sleep, but gothenburg city airport is so small you wouldn't believe it, only one terminal and a small shop/café =P. IIRC you can't even get a couch unless you pass the security gate.
lol That pillow must mean a lot to you, the amount of time you have carried on about that and haven't replaced it

WTF, that Marth is **** even for AR.

smakis

Smash Ace
A man is nothing without his pillow, I guess now we have an explanation for your dwarfness. By the way you really gotta see this elf costume I just bought for you, you can serve drinks and stuff at the next monthly =).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOL.....Why you getting at me like that Smakis when im such a nice guy....

Tall people always hating on the compact sexual appeal that us short people have while theirs is unorganized and everywhere and ugly.

Also everyone the OoC Ranking Battle is BACK ON 2MORO!!!!

So expect a HUGE BUNCH of good quality matches with the new program with potential commentary to be uploaded on the 3rd of January from Friendlies, Serious Sets, Doubles and an EPIC ROUND ROBIN ON....

www.youtube.com/user/OoCSmashBaby

THE **** WILL BE UNBEARABLE!!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool We do baby, just that times change and people change :(

BTW IMPORTANT QUESTION

Can someone tell me if you can use a webcam with a microphone to record commentary in general....since im using Pinnacle Studios on a computer at Dujuan's and want to bring my webcam since he doesn't have a microphone.

OoC's general funny/insulting trashtalk + stupid sound effects when a combo happens during a match during matches...

Also if you haven't heard this before....HILARIOUS arguements between Gantz and Last Dragon loool

Tamoo

Smash Master
From general experience, webcam capturing takes up a LOT of memory, although this obv depends on webcam but mine does in any case although the quality is pretty good. As for whether it's possible or not, yes it is, just download audacity and you're all set for recording commentary seperately from other programs. You would need to synch the files together afterwards, which from experience is hideously tedious unfortunately

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just rang Last Dragon....

Turns out that you only have to go through that long process if you record the Sound of the game also with the commentary which is not what we're doing....we just want the sound of the commentary and the game noises will get picked up through the TV lol.

But thanks anyway....looking forward to sorting it out :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Tall people always hating on the compact sexual appeal that us short people have while theirs is unorganized and everywhere and ugly.
unorganized and everywhere and ugly.
err...the only thing stopping your hair from doing this to you is a hairclip son

rustediron

Smash Lord
From other thread:
1. PS > FoD
2. 2 mins seems just a little harsh, what if you happen to be in the toilet or something?
3. Get TVs numbered, and maybe get one of those sticky whiteboards from Rymans so you can have a big notice to tell people what match should be being played on which TV :S

Oh and someone unsticky the GT 4 thread and all the regional threads, then sticky the UK thread.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
whiteboard's a nice idea, charles said he needs to ask the caretaker first though

2 mins is only a warning lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
there is a slim slim slim slim chance, i might tell my aunt to cme over another day

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
err...the only thing stopping your hair from doing this to you is a hairclip son
Who has a hair clip, I have a hairband....atleast make an insult with the right credentials and information behind it.

And my hair is sexy son when I combed out right and not when I just wake up or randomly pulled out and the women like it = Success for me and more valued then your opinion :)

you prof you coming tomorrow? its prob just gonna be me you and edwin, VA will prob come in the evening

j3ly cant come
Why do I feel like this post basically means it's just going to be me and you....because I honestly don't think Edwin is going to be there or VA....I'll see if either of them are going 2moro which will determine my outcome since travelling so far to play one person is kind of gay....no offence lol.

lol that's such a pro gathering
Oh you mad cos we good'in on ya...
Plus the controllers on me, so act up, and you gon' have to ***in get 4..... *punched in the face by Hugo*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRA4_JhO4A&feature=related

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Yeah I would def of stayed regardless if anyone was gonna be there 2moro if I was 100% about me sleeping around lol...

The ONLY problem is if there's anyone to look after my brother which is what I have to find out, since I obv don't want to travel back and forth and not to sound like a pig or anything but I won't really have much money to feed myself....so im gonna bring around like 3 noodles but isit cool if I do sleep around (which I need to find out 2moro) if you can give me a bit of food or something, cos all my money will be going to my travelling lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Just letting you know Fuzzy that I have a better chance of being able to sleep around today (even though it's definitely not guaranteed) but it would have to be later in the day when I get everything confirmed and stuff.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol, Yeah just to let you know VA if this somehow motivates you and you see it in time.
I am going today and also Edwin is going to be there (apparently he really actually is lol) so I hope to see you there obviously with Beast baby :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Just got back from Fuzzyness with Edwin....unfortantely VA couldn't go due to him having to do some essay otherwise he couldn't go B.E.A.S.T.

JUST FEEL LIKE MENTIONING THAT I ACTUALLY **** ATM

I was dominating the majortiy of the day and even Fuzzyness admitted from his own mouth that he thinks i'm better then him atm which he was pretty salty about lol....and we did a ridiculous amount of MM's and I won the extreme majortiy against his Falcon which he was feeling even more salty about but was still really happy cos he said other foxes wouldn't be doing the guy stuff I was doing....

So looking forward to this Monthly to once again confirm the **** and my position in the UK

IMPORTANT QUESTION

This will be a ranking battle right?
I mean it's quite a while from the last event so it should be

VA

Smash Hero
Lol prof i wish i was there.currently its nearly 4am and we are all trying to sleep in the airport and its ****.fuzzy actually said he thinks youre better than him at the moment.why didnt u play **** for me last time :( lol he also said night time makes u amazing which i thought was funny.

Me and Charles will **** teams in all of your names!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol prof i wish i was there.currently its nearly 4am and we are all trying to sleep in the airport and its ****.fuzzy actually said he thinks youre better than him at the moment.why didnt u play **** for me last time :( lol he also said night time makes u amazing which i thought was funny.

Me and Charles will **** teams in all of your names!
How are you lot on smashboards and at the airport lol.

Also sorry about not playing properly when I was with you lol, I think I played better at Fuzzy's due to me being there for long and just being in the mood to, but I know I should when I play you since you rarely get to play good people and it's kind of unfair in that perspective so I def will in the future and plays it's good practice in general for both of us lol.

And funny enough when it's late is when I actually do play my best lol, it's always been like that and espesh when i'm playing with my crew which is when they start to rage most lol.....also it takes me ridiculously long in smash to warm up with fox and FULLY be able to combo and manuever good, not just in terms of tech skill, so by latish is when my **** mood is on lol.

GOOD LUCK THOUGH BABY

Im def going to find out where the B.E.A.S.T. Live Stream link is since Charles is going to do some money matches on there against Armada and Falcon Round Robin and I hope I see you on there ****** up **** lol :)

Edit - Also I just realized that J3ly's post was Charles on his account which was why I was confused at first....but that pot size sounds beautiful lol :bee:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
no he hasn't been to my house in at least 2-3 weeks
Oh, so what was the

'fuzzyness: **** it GT5

£10 entry fee ^_______^'

Referring to then lol?

Cos I thought that was Fuzzy on your account

Or were you just salty because it seems like i'm proving you wrong again and beating the guys d!ck you ride and you're a gay little fanboy for :)

Prof if you find that link let me know
The B.E.A.S.T. Tournament Live Stream is

http://www.justin.tv/ajp_anton

Though I don't think it is up and running yet but this is where it will be if he gets it up and running says AJP.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Thanks for the link :)

Also I think J3ly was just suggesting the 10 entry fee, although worded in a way that made it look official which is gay.

I'd genuinely probably not go if it was £10 simply to enter a tournament, not including venue and doubles lol.

j3ly

Smash Champion
prof incase you havn't noticed.. i dont give a rats d!ck if ur beating fuzzyness

smash and you're success therein are so low down on list of things i think about daily. last 2 tesco fests i just chilled on net instead of playing. u get all keen and post me a link to this with a highlighted post with u all excited - then say nothing, as if i am supposed to care. no doubt expecting me to stare at the screen in disbelief, shivers running down my spine.

do urself a favour and focus on ur dancing, seeing as thats the only thing that really matters in ur life on a realistic scale

you both suck on a worldwide scale anyway so what would one horribly inconsistent player beating another horribly inconsistent player mean to me
***** you lose to JD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thanks baby, thats the exact rage I wanted from you lol.

Now I will continue on to **** Charles and make you rage as I have destroyed your one and only hero which pen!s you enjoy to continously jump on :)

Good luck on extended that life expectancy :bee:

Retroking2000

Smash Master
tbh 10 pounds entry fee would be bait bump lol going straight to fuzzys oyster card

i do think that the singles + doubles fee should be raised slightly only if people agree + with enough notice
more pot money = more people practicing
when people experience the smash cash it keeps them motivate for more lol

Fuzz was saying to me how players these days dont have that tourney awareness they usuallyplay almost identical to a friendly he would say lol.

but in all serious its not , fair enough its a game but high stake
me losing to prof or someone they are taking food out my mouth , so you have to be like f that lol
and beat them

also dont fall into profs traps adam he feeds on your emotion lol

X1-12

Smash Champion
I think increasing the pot fee discourages new people from coming to tournaments slightly and I also think that monthlies should generally be pretty cheap to enter, they're meant to be super competitive imo

Top Bottom