• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
no it's going to start earlier most likely, im not starting it at 3pm because that's too late, we got about 70 people prof and im not stalling it just for you

PEOPLE BRING SETUPS

GET TO THE VENUE AT 1:15PM LATEST

Tamoo

Smash Master
no it's going to start earlier most likely, im not starting it at 3pm because that's too late, we got about 70 people prof and im not stalling it just for you

PEOPLE BRING SETUPS

GET TO THE VENUE AT 1:15PM LATEST
Well u may wanna change the front page as it was slightly misleading

Like a group of us including Ben and Deathgazer are planning to meet up at Gants hill at 1 so getting there at 1.15 latest is a stretch

We'll be there by half 1 latest, we promise

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
The 1:15 deadline is for the black people who will arrive late due to their time zone being GMT +00:45

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Theres not much point coming if I am not gonna enter the event.
Hope people have fun 2moro but atm I am not sure if I am coming or not cos i'm not coming if I am not entering.

Fuzzyness the event says it begins at 3:00 on the front page anyway but I am onna try and get there at 2:30, can you atleast enter me into the pools and if I am not there when the pools ends then I won't be at the tournament. ATLEAST start the tourn at 2:30 as it says on the front page, if its any earlier like 2:00 and earlier I am defo not coming cos I won't make it but don't be a **** when the event says it starts at 3:00 and the signups ends at 2:30 and you start it 1 hour earlier.
Hopefully I make it guys anyway, will see how things go when I ring someone who is at the event to see if I can make it.

Edit: Actually the front page actually says the event starts at 3:30 so if you start it before 2:00 you are an ultra prick lol.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Morning people every1 had a gd night sleep =] tamoo is u come on this morning I'll b meeting u guys at gants hill n since I'm friends wit most of u guys n trust u here's my number so plz write it dwn

07922799894 btw if u do take my number just send a txt b4 hand wit u smash name n realy name

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
King make sure he doesnt start the tournament to atleast 2:30 for me please lol.
This is when the tournament should begin anyway since it is advertised at to start at 3:30.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
No wait stop, start the tournament asap then pause MELEE when it gets to prof's pool and do all matches except profs so you guys just get your mm's done n friendlies an' all that

Brawl should continue as normal cuz overall it's more time consuming so I don't want anyone to get any dumb ideas like the whole venue should come to a halt until the prof arrrives.

I will play prof's pool and bracket matches in brawl until he arrives

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
nice 6 hours sleep mmhmhmmhm

me+ptr+blinky+the em crew should be meeting up with you guys at gants hill

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
PTR isn't flaking? Surprising. If Bking and Strad come these Brawl results might actually be interesting for once.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'm gonna ring up Trio to find the results out... Although I suspect Cal won Brawl and Fuzzy won Melee.

cong

Smash Journeyman
yeh i asked Auroreon, he sed Cal vs mako in finals.

cal won and fuzz and proff in melee, fuzz won that.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Mako made finals? Nice. Cal winning though is what I suspected. EM will be back on top soon. =]

Prof will win Melee one day! Maybe...

K.Mac

Smash Lord
Cal won?

EAST MIDLANDS: BEST AT BRAWL BEATCHES!!!!!!!

Believe it.

Serious note: I hope GGs were had by all. I very almost came to this but....... **** monetary issues. :(

cong

Smash Journeyman
Both Kira and Edwin were there o.o

Kira lost to Mako and Calz

and Edwin lost to kira once, no idea about the other lost.

Not 100% but im pretty sure thats what happend

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
OoOOOoooOooO I thought Kira couldn't make it and I suspected Edwin would flake. Now I'm surprised.
EM IS THE BEST YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Mako was telling me that he can beat Edwin, so I suspect Mako beat Edwin in losers.

Any idea on how well Trio did Cong?

cong

Smash Journeyman
When i spoke to him i think he won all his matches in his pools so far, so i would guess that he pass pools and lost somewhere in the double elimination.

not 100% though ^^

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Results (27/06/09)

42 Entrants

1. Calzorz (Snake) £52
2. Mako (IC) £25
3. Kira (MK) £10
4. Boxing King (Pikachu)
5. PTR (Mario Bros.)
5. Blinky (MK)
7. Fuzzyness
7. CCPLZ
9. Cong
9. Warning
9. Siri
9. Trio3
13. Retroking
13. Auroreon
13. V26
13. JMiller

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
AS REQUESTED THE .tio FILE FROM TODAY'S (27/06/09) RANBAT!!!

AS REQUESTED THE .tio FILE FROM TODAY'S (27/06/09) RANBAT!!!
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/249380094/ranbat_27th_june_09.zip.html

craiigg

Smash Lord
Melee just noone else has to:

1: Fuzzyness
2: Prof
3: Retroking
4: Chrisboi
5: Gants
5: Last Dragon
7: Bullet Bill
7: DH
9: JJlinyard
9: Warning
9: Kass
9: Tamoo
13: Blinky
13: JJfox
13: Kritic
13: PMS

Tamoo

Smash Master
he's a falco user,

Good games everyone today, kinda dissapointed with my ranking cos i know after today i do have the ability to beat Last Dragon, just gotta cut the crap

And particularly sorry to JJFox by being totally gay to ur jiggs in brackets, but theres only gonna be one jiggs in town (apart from fuzzy ofc)

Ill probably post sum shoutouts tomorrow, if i can be arsed

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Mako made finals? Nice. Cal winning though is what I suspected. EM will be back on top soon. =]

Prof will win Melee one day! Maybe...
I've one melee before so it's not like i havent won before lol. I just don't win often but I always get money so thats still good.

Melee just noone else has to:

1: Fuzzyness
2: Prof
3: Retroking
4: Chrisboi
5: Gants
5: Last Dragon
7: Bullet Bill
7: DH
9: JJlinyard
9: Warning
9: Kass
9: Tamoo
13: Blinky
13: JJfox
13: Kritic
13: PMS
I am glad with my result and a few of the hightlights were

- I beat Chrisboi 3-0 in the tournament so it kinda shut him up about Birmingham and along with Charles since he was sticking up for him.

- I 4stocked Fuzzyness and it was recorded in the tournament with a capture card and potentially commentary. He looked kinda nnoyed when I 4stocked him and he tried to say 'Your not gonna get the 4stock' in a aserious voice when we were playing but then it was just ****. It was Fox vs Marth on Yoshi Story.
IT WILL BE UPLOADED ONTO YOUTUBE!

- The results in the Grand Finals was 3-1 first set to Fuzzyness (I beat him earlier in the tournament so we had to play another set) and then the seond et was 4-3 to him.
They were all recorded and should be uploaed to youtube.

- Bullet Bill improved

- Last Dragon and Gants being consisting in their performance in the UK

- Fuzzyness beats Edwin and Edwin walks away with a depressed look on his face

I will do shoututs later when I can be bothered 2moro lol.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Grats Cal, where you at the last one?

Are there any vids of the brawl matches?
Cal didn't go to the last one and he's from East Midlands. EM RAAAAPE.

Prof don't forget a shout out to me babes.
I just noticed you beat Fuzzy in Winners final and you 4stocked him?... WEEEEELL DOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Bullet Bill - The money was worth spending to prove you have improved. I will do a shoutout later and PLEASEEEEEE tell mew that the commentary for Edwin vs Fuzzyness was saved. That commentary was the most epic of all lol.
I'm sorry but I would rather the commentary for my match to be deleted then the Edwin vs Fuzzyness one.

Top Bottom