• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

L-J

Smash Ace
As it happens, when you upload the videos with those lines to youtube, the ordinary quality version (i.e. with the 'high quality' option turned off) has the same effect as VDM's 2:1 HQ filter, so i'll just do that as VDM is proving more trouble than it's worth.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
try get there at 1-1:15pm guys, if you come late i wont enter you..and maybe not even let you in the venue >_> this means rise and shine early, travelling early

gm jack

Smash Lord
If other people are meeting at the station at 1, I'll try and get there too. If you see some 6'7" guy wondering around looking lost, help me please!

(On that note, is anyone travelling into London via Paddington?)

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Bullet Bill or any1 that is inetrested, tis not my place to offer but Yeniths isnt coming to this event now, so if u want u can come over and sleep at TC's tonight, hes able to house one more person now Yen isnt coming, ask TC if u want BB.

auroreon

Smash Ace
We'll be at Gants Hill between 12 and 1, so might meet up with you guys.
Ixis will be wearing his Bowser T-shirt (LOL) so if you see us be sure to say Hi.
If you wanna arange meeting up, I suggest everyone meets at Gants Hill at 12:45.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
If other people are meeting at the station at 1, I'll try and get there too. If you see some 6'7" guy wondering around looking lost, help me please!

(On that note, is anyone travelling into London via Paddington?)
Me and Tamoo are meeting at 1 at gants hill station.

if you add me on faceboook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/DEATHGAZER?ref=profile
give me your number and il call or leave you a text when i get there.

(everyone feel free to add me but tell me who you are lol)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Bad and kinda gay news guys.
I have dance on this saturday and I HAVE TO attend because if I don't then I will start to fall behind on whatever routine is being done and I don't wanna fall behind and get taking out of the performance cos the next one might have about 20,000 people attending.
BUT my dance class is 11-2pm but I am looking to leave there about 1ish which means I will POTENTIALLY BE LATE and this place is near the train station Elephant and Castle which is on the northern line and two stops away from london bridge.
Can you sign me up for the event Fuzzyness and hopefully if I am late you will delay it by 15 mins or so lol. I will be ringing people to tell you where I am so there won't be no speculating to where the hell I am.
I get no warm up time though.:(

WHAT THE HELL IS THE BUS WE GET AGAIN UP THERE, I COMPLETELY FORGOT!

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Bad and kinda gay news guys.
I have dance on this saturday and I HAVE TO attend because if I don't then I will start to fall behind on whatever routine is being done and I don't wanna fall behind and get taking out of the performance cos the next one might have about 20,000 people attending.
BUT my dance class is 11-2pm but I am looking to leave there about 1ish which means I will POTENTIALLY BE LATE and this place is near the train station Elephant and Castle which is on the northern line and two stops away from london bridge.
Can you sign me up for the event Fuzzyness and hopefully if I am late you will delay it by 15 mins or so lol. I will be ringing people to tell you where I am so there won't be no speculating to where the hell I am.
I get no warm up time though.:(

WHAT THE HELL IS THE BUS WE GET AGAIN UP THERE, I COMPLETELY FORGOT!
i think that everyone would agree that we could just let you through to the next round automatically cos theres no doubt you will go through. lol

Kasper!

Smash Lord
oh yeah even though its kind of late soz to hear bout yur sis king hope shes gets better soon :)

This time im not coming super duper early like last time :dizzy:

gm jack

Smash Lord
The tube to Gan'ts Hill is on a loop of the Central Line, so does anyone know what is will be labelled as on the electronic signs. I don't want to end up in Epping.

EDIT

Google has saved the day. Eastbound via Hainault should sort me.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Well I didn't hear about the spot at TCs until earlier today. Even if it was ok with TC it would be too last minute for me and I'd have to sort out how to get there. I'll still be coming to this though. looking forward to showing yall how good I am at melee :chuckle:

xatm092

Smash Apprentice
On a side note, I doubt I will be able to take the Wii out, so will I be ok to use other people's Wiis?
Of course it is, we don't need 1 wii per person >_>

May I also take this moment to implore someone to bring a TV which was made in the last few years... last time there was only one and it was being used, so my american version of brawl kinda failed.

Which is a shame because I had infinite replay and tags in replay codes enabled.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Well i dont think anyone apart from fuzzy is bringing tvs so i suggest you just look around early on in the day to find which tvs will support you're wii.

By the way fuzzy, have u sorted out bringing the tvs to the venue cos £30 is a *****?

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Of course it is, we don't need 1 wii per person >_>

May I also take this moment to implore someone to bring a TV which was made in the last few years... last time there was only one and it was being used, so my american version of brawl kinda failed.

Which is a shame because I had infinite replay and tags in replay codes enabled.
if we get a big enough bag me and my mates are gonna bring my decent sized lcdtv sooo you can use that, but we will see

xatm092

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing an American brawl setup if it wasn't obvious already. I plan to be travelling with Tamoo (and therefore meeting at Gants Hill) and bringing somone as well.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
can someone lend me a controller for tomorrow please? The reason for this is because my dad took all of my game consoles and my games to my uncle's house.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Does the ACTUAL ranbat sart at 3:00 since signups ends at 2:30.
This information is essential cos I am at dance before the event so I need to know what time to leave.
Please can you start the actual event at 3:00 and sign me up cos I am coming, I will be on the phone with some to give a regular update where I a so I dont come in random.

Top Bottom