• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Willz Says:

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

prepare for maximum destruction
bring it on!!

Did you lose to will then?

We need tvs taken to the tournament from Birmingham. This is potentially tournament breaking. As in, there could be less than ten tvs otherwise :S. If rake could taken any it would be very appreciated (you can get three small tvs comfortably in a boot).
Yeah, he beat me.

L-J

Smash Ace
I'm not going to accept that Jolteon, J3ly or anyone else I haven't played in tournament is better than me until they beat me in tournament or consistently beat people that consistently beat me in tournament, simples :)

Jolteon

I'm not going to accept that Jolteon, J3ly or anyone else I haven't played in tournament is better than me until they beat me in tournament or consistently beat people that consistently beat me in tournament, simples :)
that's understandable

mm btw? £5? £10?

and after the next monthly, 2 Will(z) will have defeated you!

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
inorite. :embarrass

^LOL I didn't even realise that.

Fuzzy you never did tell me where you lived, so I can't even make the brawl one xD.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Last time I checked I beat Alex when we last met in tournament? Even tho it was Pools 2-0

and I don't think we have MM since but I'd be happy to.

And I dont recall J3ly using a single utilit vs me so I've no idea what this is all about. People are insanely rude online compared to their real life counterparts lol.

DJ Max is going well Prof even tho I still suck but I will be playing more and getting better soon :D

Jolteon

I don't tend to do more than £2 but I'm happy to do one with you anyway. Decide the amount at the time.
:( ok

Last time I checked I beat Alex when we last met in tournament? Even tho it was Pools

and I don't think we have MM since but I'd be happy to.

And I dont recall J3ly using a single utilit vs me so I've no idea what this is all about. People are insanely rude online compared to their real life counterparts lol.

DJ Max is going well Prof even tho I still suck but I will be playing more and getting better soon :D
ya but i cant really remember any other time >.>

i'd be happy to mm you though.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I will happily MM :) All in good faith tho lol. Whatever I say online isn't bad its just really hard to tell tone online.

I don't know what you mean by you nearly always beat me? unless your judging it from friendlies and even then we were going even.

Jolteon

I will happily MM :) All in good faith tho lol. Whatever I say online isn't bad its just really hard to tell tone online.

I don't know what you mean by you nearly always beat me? unless your judging it from friendlies and even then we were going even.
yeah of course lol

and yeah i do mean friendlies in which case im pulling a bit of a m2k

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yeah ben you can come round,

so it'll prob be..

Me
Jolteon
Bullet Bill
J3ly
(Possible) Chrisboi
(Possible) Frostbyte

I guess that's enough, I only got one crt t.v anyway :/

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
When i played Jolteon he pretty much wrecked me 2-0 in our MM, but when i played Yeniths it was 1-1, and i was winning the 3rd game, i pullled off a zero death having a full stock advantage, but then Yeniths pulled ut his controller and said his C-Stock wasnt working, so i happily agreed to restart the match.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
hey guys, I'm kinda new on Smashboards... but I'm in London and I'm up for a Smashfest or tourney or whatever... I've never actually lost a match offline(noone decent to play), but I know I'm not that good... I play quite a bit of online though... Am i invited? :D

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cool, its always good to have new smashers!
anyway theres the london tournament on the 18th (as the title says) and the instructions to get there are in the original post.
who do you use? or are you a shlurpie and use a new person every week?

B.Mack

Smash Ace
lol I noticed theres a guy called k.Mac... makes me sad bcos my name has been "Mack" everywhere since I was a kid... but now I might have to be known as Baron ;_;
I'll most likely be at the tourney on the 18th...
I use Diddy and Olimar... (not sure which one I main anymore, used to be diddy exclusivley but I like Oli) I also dabble quite a bit with Wario and Ganon. If anyone want to play online later today I'll be up for it!
although I'm always on > fsmash.org < thats where I brawl mostly.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
hey guys, I'm kinda new on Smashboards... but I'm in London and I'm up for a Smashfest or tourney or whatever... I've never actually lost a match offline(noone decent to play), but I know I'm not that good... I play quite a bit of online though... Am i invited? :D
welcome, yeah def try and make the 18th. it should be good :)

Kone

Smash Master
Joe if you can get yourself to Birmingham Ill take us from there. Should have George with me and I am picking up Jam on the way. See if Will/Alan want 2? will drop petrol loads.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

i thought you offered to take me and marni Ed? =[

i can't really get back to you when i'm banned from these boards <_>

Top Bottom