• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
If I do sunday I won't be able to house people cos I'm gonna wanna get an early night for work.
I'd rather make it saturday and then run over into sunday till like 10 / 11pm.

Robby what time would you guys be able to come down on sunday?

Oh yeh and I can only house 3 people, would the people who first expressed interest (j3ly, Prof and TC) please confirm.

I think Fandemz might be able to house 1 more if he comes down?

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Cool that sounds like a decent sunday sess - was gonna say if you can't come till later I'd probably be able to house just you 2 on sunday but you'd have to leave early on monday

Housing:
Jolteon (confirmed)
J3ly?
Prof?

Just to clarify even though I can only house 3 on saturday people are welcome to come around on sunday for the day lol bare edits

j3ly

Smash Champion
ill call you in about an hour man, drop call me so i got ya number if possible ima munch then ill know what is up

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Can I just clarify that we are talking about NEXT WEEK saturday sunday, in case people are thinking it's today

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Earlsfield is the nearest train station, Southfields nearest tube station. Both are near Wimbledon and are about the same distance from my house

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
If I do sunday I won't be able to house people cos I'm gonna wanna get an early night for work.
I'd rather make it saturday and then run over into sunday till like 10 / 11pm.

Robby what time would you guys be able to come down on sunday?

Oh yeh and I can only house 3 people, would the people who first expressed interest (j3ly, Prof and TC) please confirm.

I think Fandemz might be able to house 1 more if he comes down?
Yeah I think I am pretty much confirmed for this as it's in the holidays plus a weekend AND plus I just finished my dance performance today so I don't thinki training will be striaght away this saturday.

So yeah I would prob be coming on the sat and staying till sunday obv cos VA is gonna be there :).

Any potential recording equipement..............from anyone.

Bishkin whereabouts do you live ( neareststation)
You just want to know the location so you know where to flake.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Sick well if anyone else wants to come down they are welcome to on sunday, but I'll be kicking everyone out at about 10pm so get down earlier rather than later :chuckle:.

Any potential recording equipement..............from anyone.
I'm gonna try and order an ezcap and av splitter

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I'm down for a smashfest I thought You guys was talking about holding a smashfest on valentines day!!!? I thought that looked a lil bit wrong... I'm down for a smashfest on any non major day, I'm prob gonna be hosting on wednesday if anyone is interested

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Well whoever wants to can come mine on saturday or sunday but I can't really house any more people....
I suggest coming on sunday for the day as that's when the main hype of the VA + Prof meeting will be going down.
Should be able to have 3 setups in my room and I ordered an ezcap yesterday but it's from australia so it may or may not arrive in time

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I can't make sat cause my friends bday is on that day -_-

I can still make sunday though since i arrive in victoria at about 11am

/e oops I didn't mean to double post lol I just clicked on this thread ;/

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Brawl players from London: Theres a free ticket at 9am tommorow morning coming from victoria station to sheffield for my minifest, just let me know if u are interested and u should be able to come.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
BISHKIN: im going to be in london on sunday, do you have any room for one more person? If so, can I have your number and directions to your place. If not dont worry then lol.

I havnt played smash properly for soo long lol.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Sure no problem my number is 07812813511, you can either get a train to Earlsfield via Clapham Junction / Waterloo, or tube on the district line towards Wimbledon and get off at Southfields. Both stations are about 10 mins from my house, just bell me when you get to one of them and I'll direct you.

Bear in mind I'm gonna be strict about this ending by 10 / 10.30 cos of my work so come early if you wann get a decent session in :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
can we record some games at yours? i really wanna get my sheik critiqued lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
MM your shiek vs my falco for... £3?

TC (overdue) MM's or not, we have hourssss of playin to catch up on yo. Low tiers, high tiers the load

Yo bish turns out i cant come saturday, well i can but that means buying travel 2 ways which i dont wanna do, plus TC VA and Pro are cmmin sunday so ill think ill come then if thats no issue?

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Fine man whatever, although I think TC and Prof are coming saturday and staying over. If you can't come that frees up a space for sat night housing.

@ TC, Jolteon lol we might be able to record if my ezcap arrives in time, which it very well may not. Surely one of you must have recording equipment? My AV splitter arrived if that helps

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
yo bishkin if you got any room for me do you mind if i tag along on one of the days?? i really need to start getting involved in these smashfests if i ever hope to improve...trynna step it up after drowning in the pools last time :(

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Yeh should be fine, I'd rather you come on saturday as it's gonna be busy sunday.
Just worked out it could be as many as 9 people if everyone shows and I can't fit any more than that in my room

Top Bottom