• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Sorry to bring this up again but surely chain-grabs at the right % are 30/30/30?

Forward DI/Back DI/No DI?

and even then at some &s No DI and forward DI are the same so you could call that a 50/50 surely?

VA

Smash Hero
QFT = quoted for truth

Also, gtfo X1-12. If you don't get it from the masses of posts over the last few pages then too bad.

VA

Smash Hero
RE: brighton monthly.

can't happen, orange_bina or jo or whatever can't host people. I CAN but I realised that it's my birthday weekend at the end of Feb, somehow I forgot that I'm turning 21 :/ eep. not looking forward to it...another time maybe.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Yo what about just a smashfest then? You free next weekend? (I need to practise)

VA

Smash Hero
lol of course I'm up for smash whenever, you'd have to come on the friday though because I think I'm going to a part in London on the saturday.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Does that mean you're gonna be in London sunday?? Just come mine for the day! xD
Could maybe host something... I still got 2 tvs in my room

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Ye could probably house 3 people, but come to think about it if I were to host something proper I'd rather do it on a saturday as I got a job now (!!!)....and that'll have to be next saturday, don't think I can do this weekend.

Would anyone else be interested in this ^^^

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Lol no pressure Robby.
But it could be good if you could come over either for a bit on saturday and / or come sunday after your thing as we'd be able to run over well into the next day. Or you could scrap your original plans and just come mine properly sat :p
Ask Joe as well he may be up for it

Kill The Beast

Smash Cadet
Yeah I think I can come over Sunday and definitely more interested if prof is going. Less interested if J3ly is going, he's generally really disrespectful to me so I won't be playing matches with him!

-VA

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
.................................Beef? Lol bring on the next round of conflict

But yeh cool if you can make it.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Wait, so is anything happening in and around london on saturday? Need something to pass the time and don't wanna go back to my old house. From what i gather, something at bishkins?

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
A week on saturday most probably Tamoo, although if all the people who said they're interested make it I probs will not have space to house you. If Fandemz comes then he may be able to as he lives only around the corner.
You Jigglypuff players can stick together, don't want you sleeping in my house :p

Oh yeh and I'm based in South West London, near Wimbledon

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Yeh man no worries. Still need to check this whole thing will be cool btw but it should be

Brawl Peach is underrated, and don't get me started on this one Callum, YOU KNOW ABOUT THOSE RECOVERY ARGUEMENTS XD.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Totally GAY

Our house was burgled today, and the ONLY thing taken was my wii. Not even my xbox360 elite next to my wii. All the doors were knocked down and nothing was taken from our rooms, except for my wii with my epic controller and melee!!!!! D: 5 flatscreen tvs? Nope. 5 laptops? Nope. JUST the Wii.

Burglars these days are idiots, to risk overturning an entire 8 bedroom house for a single wii.

On another note, Dave/soha, host something tomorrow, otherwise i'll just go bishkins.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Totally GAY

Our house was burgled today, and the ONLY thing taken was my wii. Not even my xbox360 elite next to my wii. All the doors were knocked down and nothing was taken from our rooms, except for my wii with my epic controller and melee!!!!! D: 5 flatscreen tvs? Nope. 5 laptops? Nope. JUST the Wii.

Burglars these days are idiots, to risk overturning an entire 8 bedroom house for a single wii.

On another note, Dave/soha, host something tomorrow, otherwise i'll just go bishkins.
sorry to hear that :(. Maybe it was a smasher :laugh:

seriously though they may have just bottled it and grabbed the nearest thing. At least it could have been worse though

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Totally GAY

it weren't me!!!!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Totally GAY

yeah that is pretty pathetic, I have a spare cube if you want it

Tamoo

Smash Master
thanks guys, and lol my housemate has a cube and melee cos he is awesome so its all good. I'm more pissed about my controller tbh :/

Ben: lol, i've just discovered a smasher in chilton too.......

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I think I can come over Sunday and definitely more interested if prof is going. Less interested if J3ly is going, he's generally really disrespectful to me so I won't be playing matches with him!

-VA
looool Understandable I guess about the J3ly thing.
I know he's not gonna be too happy when he reads it but oh well.....

Will this be going on next sunday right.
And I am very likely to go if you go VA as I can get to Bishkins house for free and it's not even that far :).

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm pretty certain I'm going on Sunday because I'll be in Peckham. Beast will come too. Looking forward to it and not playing J3ly in any matchs if he's there :p

Top Bottom