• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Dart!

Smash Master
Did anyone pick up an extra wiimote? Mine was missing afterward. And good **** Dart. I'm done with Sheik for now though. Yesterday really opened my eyes. Fox is my only good character.
Damn I heard Dart did work at this

Good **** man.

:phone:
thanks guys
@kels, i've been saying this forever. Fox can do it. You can do it. Stay fox and not only will you win, but you'll be at your best

Tink

Smash Hero
vids please....i wanna cry to the end of my match with frutty pebbles some mores ='(.

Dart!

Smash Master
in all technicalities, the pseudo-guardians might have to be the R bros...even though i'm sensing tink and kels get remarried before the big house.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The R Bros have always been the guardians imo

The road to elite team status always goes through the R Bros

ORLY

Smash Master
the r bros are genetically the best team in the MW

only open dates before sakurai are like october 15th and nov. 5th

i'ma look around and see which is the best to choose

EDIT: thread updated! also: there's a rumor about tandem go-kart racing making an appearance at this. find your teammates and i'll make some rules!

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
tink/kels are clearly better than us when they are locked in and not complaining about who is the better teammate

but until that day, hooray

Quaz

Smash Master
okay THIS I can make for sure.

Time for me to kick everyone's ***.

Im not kidding.

Someone get smash daddy here so I can team with him. We'll also kick ***.

ORLY

Smash Master
Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't host this tournament, he was going to melt my brain.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'm going to go to milwaukee this weekend. I already promise the folks, since we are going to make a yoshi costume for me. :). plus also going to a mvc3 tourney possibly, I'm not sure yet. anyways. have fun guys!

KICK *** QUAZ

btw: have like dbz title's to promote hype so smashers go into the hyperbolic time chamber.

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol sanchaz is quickly becoming my favorite smasher ever.

He did some freestyle rap on the way home from the tournament on saturday. Fact.

Top Bottom