• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
And yet i've never been in a car accident that i've had any control over... I know my limits, though i admit i definitely was driving unsafely on the way back from MIST... going 100 trying to stay conscious while everyone else was sleeping.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
And that specific lack of respect (not characteristic of you I'd say) for players other than yourself in this situation and lack of understanding as to the effect of your own ruleset is why I labeled this as another scrub tournament.

Oro?!, sounds like you want a jigglypuff banned on your weak conclusion that because something is "annoying in melee" it should be banned. PLEASE i do not even have to give you examples of things that annoy everyone in Melee.

Youre bad and dont know **** about chicago.
Theres 8-10 people at every SG that will absolutely **** you. They arent scrub tournaments, but ur a scrub.

Joe u shouldve stopped aruging with him once he said upthrow rest and uptilt rest are 100% every time, or whenever his arguements all came down to space animals vs jiggs, i forgot theres only 3 characters.

:phone:

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
ok chance i might make this

it depends... cuz i would be visitin chicago but i dont wanna drive.. ne1 close to hyde park

TakeMyMoney

Smash Rookie
Josh, Eric, Chris and Mac should all be back for this one, with plenty of 5 dollar bills for you to take =p Maybe we'll win a match or 2

TakeMyMoney

Smash Rookie
haha we had a lot of fun last time out, hopefully this time we can get some good players off on some friendlies to show us a thing or 2. kind of hard to learn advanced moves off of youtube vids -_-

ORLY

Smash Master
It's from the scene where Marty gets into the DeLorean to escape from the Libyan terrorists which just shot Doc Brown.

ORLY

Smash Master
Each one will have a different (sometimes Smash-related but always) Back To The Future-related title.

Also: Sveet is hella awesome when it comes to driving. You left an hour late? Nooooo problem.

ORLY

Smash Master
i'm not sure if this counts as a double post but i'm doing it anyway!

THERE WILL BE A SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 AE SIDE EVENT AT THIS. ANYONE WHO BRINGS A FULL SSF4:AE SET-UP WITH TWO CONTROLLERS WILL HAVE ONE EVENT'S ENTRY FEE REDUCED BY HALF. (limit of 2)

i want to introduce more games into the day rather than following the same schedule of doubles, food, singles, and leave.

other potential side games to be played: BB:CS (even though i've never played it, i recognize that other people like it, so hey BANG IT UP BOYS), mario kart: double dash, goldeneye: 007, and rock, paper, scissors.

ORLY

Smash Master
The schedule's been updated. I want to begin it during singles, around 6:00ish.

EDIT: @Dart: those games are not being scheduled yet! They're just ideas for future events.

Scythe

Smash Master
There should be a 3rd strike tourney! but chris hates that game so it won't happen : (

ORLY

Smash Master
AE is way more flashy

which is why i love it

also: i got knocked out of 3S this weekend by two ****ing chun-li's

that **** don't happen in AE

p.s. - EVIL RYUUUUUUU

ORLY

Smash Master
Tell you guys what. If you bring SF:3S, I'll run a bracket for it but it'll probably be a $1 thing like at IMDB.

EDIT: if someone brings a PS2, I have a SF Anniversary Collection for a 3S set-up.

Jayford

Smash Lord
PS2 version is ****ed up from what I have heard and is pretty far from arcade perfect. At least thats what I hear.

Also, if I randomly come to this. I'll MM anyone in MvC2, MvC3, and Super Turbo if those games are there ;).

Top Bottom