• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash t'ill You Crash 3 is back: The Last One! ~ IMPULSE Circuit

Mifune

Smash Cadet
Myself, Eternal and Yhii are also attending for Melee!

On that note I need a dubs partner!

Might enter Brawl... we'll see how I feel..
Bing I saw your set againts Shroomed, you got a pretty interesting fox, we totally need to do some dittos at this. :)

Vwins

Smash Ace
mm pikalex pest a encore mon ancienne TV 27 pouce qui utilise pu chez lui tu pourrais p-e lui demander de l'avoir pour le tournoi il veut s'en débarasser c'est juste qu'après le tournoi va falloir que tu trouves preneur pour la TV parce qu'il va surement pu la vouloir.

diaxis

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, any of you happens to have a computer monitor 20Inch or bigger(1920X1080 would be ideal) that he is willing to pass to me for the live stream? I need 3 screen to monitor properly and I don't want to buy one and return it just for 3 days. So if any of you would let me borrow a screen for the tourney it would be very appreciated :)

Bing

Smash Master
Bing I saw your set againts Shroomed, you got a pretty interesting fox, we totally need to do some dittos at this. :)
Totally, but I was playing super Nervous, so I play different. I hear this all the time, Like, how the **** did I combo Back-throw Fair U-tilt bair. Wtf kind of Cactuars is that?

lol. Someone wanting to ditto bing instead the other way around

:phone:
I KNOW RIGHT? But its just Fox dittos so nothing special.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Brawl ruleset

3 stocks
8 minute time limit
Best 2 of 3. finals matches (losers/winners/grand) being best 3 of 5
Double Elimination
50 Ledge grab rule
Mk is banned

* Resolving Ties: If percents are the same or both players die simultaneously, there will be a 1 stock, 3 minute, same characters, same stage rematch.

* Any suicide moves that end the match by a tie will follow with a 1 stock, 3 minute, same character, same stage rematch. Otherwise the winner of the match is the one who appears on the screen.

* You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

* Stalling is banned.
Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while using an infinite to run out the timer rather than to score a KO is. As such, any infinite chain-grabs, locks, etc. cannot exceed 300%.

* Any action which prevents the game from continuing (i.e. by causing the game to crash or causing all characters to freeze indefinitely) is banned. If the Tournament Organizer or a judge can conclusively determine the player responsible for the failure, that player loses the interrupted game. Players are expected to know their characters and prevent this from happening.

* Some interactions (for example, a throw with a wind attack) can cause one character to become frozen until being hit. If this happens, the free character is expected to capitalize on this in a timely manner; a failure to do so is stalling.

* Pause Rule: Each game should have pause off. If not and somebody pauses during the game, the one who did it lose the game even if its accidently. The game can be still played if both opponents agree.

Neutral Stages: Each player can strike a stages until one stage is left. That stage is then played.

Neutral:
* Final Destination
* Battlefield
* Yoshi's Story
* Smashville
* Lylat
* Pokemon Stadium 1
* Castle Siege

Stages for Counter pick:
* Frigate Orpheon
* Rainbow Cruise
* Brinstar
* Pokémon Stadium 2
* Delfino Plaza
* Halberd

Banned Stages:
*Everything Else

Mages Dq Rules :
2 Minutes Late: Warning/Loss of first stock
4 Minutes Late: Loss of first match of set
6 Minutes Late: Loss of set

Stage Banning: Each player / team may select up to 1 stage that will be banned from the tournament set from the neutral/or counter pick group

Counter pick Rule: The loser of the match first chooses the stage that the next match of the set will be played on. The opponent, then, makes the choice of changing character or not. than the loser of the match selects his/her character.

If the loser of the match chooses to select the stage at random. The opponent CANNOT change character. The loser of the match than makes the choice of changing character or not.
• Excessive stalling tactics are banned.
• Controller Mods are banned
Violation of any rule is punishable by non-refunded disqualification.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Project M Ruleset (Same as Melee):

• 4 Stock Matches, 8 Minute Time limit
• All sets are best 2/3 games. Quarters Finals, Semis Final, Winners Finals, Losers Finals and Grand Finals sets are best 3/5 games.
• All items off.
• If there is a tie at the end of the time limit, then the person with more stocks wins. If both players have the same amount of stocks, then the person with the lower percent of damage wins.
• Wobbling is banned
• Unless both players agree before a set, If you pause-reset a game, you forfeit that match. It doesn’t matter if you spiked your opponent, or if they were already dying off the top, just let the the game go to “GAME” in any tournament match.
Stage Pick Rules:
• Stage Striking will be in effect for the first match of the set. The player with the lower (closest to the first) port will get to choose the first strike. You will each strike neutral stages until there is 1 stage left. The remaining stage will be played on game 1.
• After a player wins a match, they can ban 1 stage for the set. Loser may then choose a neutral or counterpick stage for the next match.
• PCC: If both players agree to play on a stage outside of this ruleset, you may play on that stage.
• DMSR will be in effect. A player may not pick a stage that he/she’s already won on in a set, unless the other player agrees.

Starters:

Battlefield
Dreamland
Final Destination
Pokemon Stadium 2
Smashville
Yoshi's Story
Green Hill Zone

Counterpick:

Fountain of Dreams
Kongo Jungle
Lylat Cruise
Metal Cavern
Skyworld
Temple: M
Yoshi's Island
Rumble Falls: M

Since many of you may not be familiar with the stage list, you may choose random out of the neutral if you both agree on it.

Is it possible for me to stream there?

ZaXXoR

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I'm highly considering this, been trying to find what Bus to take,which company are you Torontonians that are bussing going to be taking, I'm assuming Bing will be following suit

mattow007

Smash Rookie
no im a new comer and i would like to join the tournament and maybe my couzin will join too can u registry me in

diaxis

Smash Rookie
Cool, j'aurai mon laptop.
mon setup de stream va rester la le dimanche aussi so si tu veut on aura juste a metre project M sur le setup de melee( a moins que pika veuille streamer autre chose sur le STYC channel, a confirmer jvais lui demander a soir) mais sinon j'ai tout ce qui faut pour. juste a changer le stream layout( pour le tien si ten a un pour ton channel) et rrentrer ton channel dans mon Xsplit . C'est pour toi.

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Quick question: since I probably won't be able to register for Project : M for Sunday, is it always possible to do it for saturday?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
wow this is really soon lol, i gotta get my plans sorted out, holy pm me if u see this before i find you on msn

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I can attend. (as long as my brother goes with me :p) I'll go for brawl singles. This'll be my 1st tourney ^__^

Can you just put my tag as Timmy? Thanks!

Top Bottom