• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

WarranThad

Smash Ace
let's get some more doubles teams in there guys =).

I mean, only $10 a head! So cheap!

*Hides lack of crew signup*.

Dice

Smash Lord
Expect a possible 3-4 tv's from Kanata. Stay tuned for details after the break.

Locke)

Smash Ace
Confirmed 4 televisions from Kanata. Only 1 Cube though =(

Cameron I will be taking my van to this event so you can give the Ottawa guys a lift there and back.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
[no memory]Dylan? where did we meet? for you to praise my link? XD[/no memory]

Wow almost 20 tvs.
A couple weeks ago at my first biweeklies. I went last week but it was a small crowd, RICK, Daisy, and some newcomers were there KAMI, and AGO.

I played a few 2v2s with you but you and your teammate were double link pwning and no one could take the tv from you :p

I suck *** at 2v2s though.

The only real match we had was my fox vs your doc, a close match I had you 2 stocks to 1 at one point but you made a niiiice comeback. Anyhow I've improved ten fold since then, BAM and VWINS taught me a lot about what I was lacking : Tech chase / chainthrow game. But hey, we'll have an AWESOME time on saturday.

Hook me up for a Link vs Link :p Dont worry if you dont remember me I remember you :laugh:

--- IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME A LIFT AT THE END OF THE TOURNEY BACK TO COTE-DES-NEIGES PM ME!!! THIS WAY WE HAVE ANOTHER TV :D -------

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Kso, Ambrose, Ron, and I are for sure coming down in a car. Marco probably coming aswell or by train. Can anyone house us if they arn't already?

rawr :urg:

bring sleeping bags, if you feel like sleeping on the ground, I can house you guys. You'll just have to follow me to my place after the tourney.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
my group can probably bring one functioning cube... I'll try my best to steal a tv from my brother.

Damax

Smash Lord
A couple weeks ago at my first biweeklies. I went last week but it was a small crowd, RICK, Daisy, and some newcomers were there KAMI, and AGO.

I played a few 2v2s with you but you and your teammate were double link pwning and no one could take the tv from you :p

I suck *** at 2v2s though.

The only real match we had was my fox vs your doc, a close match I had you 2 stocks to 1 at one point but you made a niiiice comeback. Anyhow I've improved ten fold since then, BAM and VWINS taught me a lot about what I was lacking : Tech chase / chainthrow game. But hey, we'll have an AWESOME time on saturday.

Hook me up for a Link vs Link :p Dont worry if you dont remember me I remember you :laugh:
Sure dude, anyway my doc suck, sad but true. Just come and talk to me for a couple of matches. I almost remember you. almost.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Unknown 522, Raynex, and myself are not going. No, not because we're scared or anything, but because we don't have a reliable way of getting there, and we don't have 100 bucks to get there, participate and safely return home the same night.
I can lift and house you saturday night and give you a lift back in montreal to take the train or bus on sunday.

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I would like people to come and play with me even though I don't want to do money matches, because I am poor and I don't think it's a good thing to play for money between friends.

I am always afraid to ask you to play with me because you always seem too concentrated on your private little duels. And I am afraid people would reject me and think I suck because I look different. I am a noob like any other noob. I am here to learn and to have fun.

I've been on the forums for so long, close to 4 years now. I was a Smash player for even longer. During that time, I had up and downs. I rarely had the chance to measure myself to other players and play regularly like most of you do.

As the community got larger, I got eclipsed by those who had more time on their hands. No one wanted to know me anymore, as if I wasn't worth spending time with. Some even seemed to think that I wasn't there to play; that I was attending the events for some other unknown reason.

This time, I hope I will have the chance to play with everyone and, for once, match your Smashboard nickname with who you are 'irl'.

So if you're not busy and/or if you lost too much money dueling, come see me and we'll play a friendly match!

You know who I am.

</emopatywhohasnofriends>

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
That was the most heart breaking post I have ever seen in my entire life. I'll have some matches with you. Who do you play?

Dice

Smash Lord
Hi, I would like people to come and play with me even though I don't want to do money matches, because I am poor and I don't think it's a good thing to play for money between friends.

I am always afraid to ask you to play with me because you always seem too concentrated on your private little duels. And I am afraid people would reject me and think I suck because I look different. I am a noob like any other noob. I am here to learn and to have fun.

I've been on the forums for so long, close to 4 years now. I was a Smash player for even longer. During that time, I had up and downs. I rarely had the chance to mesure myself to other players and play regularly like most of you do.

As the community got larger, I got eclipsed by those who had more time on their hands. No one wanted to know me anymore, as if I wasn't worth spending time with. Some even seemed to think that I wasn't there to play; that I was attending the events for some other unknown reason.

This time, I hope I will have the chance to play with everyone and, for once, match your Smashboard nickname with who you are 'irl'.

So if you're not busy and/or if you lost too much money dueling, come see me and we'll play a friendly match!

You know who I am.

That emo post could rival the likes of posts by such known smashers as Damax and Jih!! (Joking guys!)

Anyways, best 5/7. If you win, I give you $2 and you give me $2. If I win, you give me $2 and I give you $2. This shiz is soooo on.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master

I've been on the forums for so long, close to 4 years now. I was a Smash player for even longer. During that time, I had up and downs. I rarely had the chance to mesure myself to other players and play regularly like most of you do.

You know who I am.

Hey don't get down now! My name is Dylan, ingame Im known as ''tnga'' Id be more than happy to play a match with you and give you as much help / advice as I could, provided I didn't have a tournament match to play :laugh:

Are you a girl or a guy? (cant tell over the internet though I'd assume Paty is a girls name I could be wrong)

Damax

Smash Lord
That emo post could rival the likes of posts by such known smashers as Damax and Jih!! (Joking guys!)

Anyways, best 5/7. If you win, I give you $2 and you give me $2. If I win, you give me $2 and I give you $2. This shiz is soooo on.
I leveled up out of the emo smasher class, thanks for noticing.

Paty: let's do a lm. love match, we play and spread love through the nice big fistfight

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice

I've been on the forums for so long, close to 4 years now. I was a Smash player for even longer. During that time, I had up and downs. I rarely had the chance to measure myself to other players and play regularly like most of you do.

You know who I am.

LOL..... nice.........

and i can bring a powerbar.

Edit: ZOMG daisy u stole my uhhh.... wat-cha-ma-call-it.......(little picture thingy below ur name)

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Hey Dylan, lets have a few moar Sheik dittos this saturday heheh

And you guys should stop being jerks towards Paty... just curse her *** out when she Dsmashes you.

Damax WTF!? We're havin' a fistfight this saturday? Lemme bring my nunchuks and Russel Crowe then!!!

EDIT: We got almost the same amount of posts than the C3 thread... theres sumtin wrong here lol

Jih

Smash Journeyman

You know who I am.

nah i lov you paty ... let's play some at the tourny

btw c quoi mon vrai nom dans la vrai vie ... hein, HEIN???

:( :( :( :( :(

( dice's right i'm still emo )

D

Deleted member

WE DO NOT KNOW WHO IS HOUSING US, WE NEED TO KNOW KTHX

BUS GUYS: ME, NOAH, CONNEL, NATE, DANIEL, TYLER, JIGTEN

WE ARRIVE IN MTL BUS STATION AT 7: 30 AM

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
I believe Vincent (Vwins) posted something earlier Jake? I might be crazy but go read back a couple of pages.

And paty is using mind games, dont let her emo post lure you in. She might be lonely but she definetely isnt a noob amongst noobs, she beat me ><!

tect

Smash Journeyman
(almost) all of us have cubes, and i'm positive that we have nothing to worry regarding the defacing or otherwise destruction of personal property. so, don't be shy guys! let's all help out the community

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Hey Dylan, lets have a few moar Sheik dittos this saturday heheh

And you guys should stop being jerks towards Paty... just curse her *** out when she Dsmashes you.

Damax WTF!? We're havin' a fistfight this saturday? Lemme bring my nunchuks and Russel Crowe then!!!

EDIT: We got almost the same amount of posts than the C3 thread... theres sumtin wrong here lol
Heh sure thing Rick, I need to have a few more goes at your platform peach grrr on the edgeguard.

cF=)

Smash Lord
dy1ng wh1sp3r said:
Hey abyss. I like the comment you made. We are all angels, but cannot span our wings to fly for we are imprisoned by this society.
I lol'd rly hard. Best imitation of an e-suicidaltendenciesemo.

That was a joke account... right ?

Top Bottom