• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

Vwins

Smash Ace
WE DO NOT KNOW WHO IS HOUSING US, WE NEED TO KNOW KTHX

BUS GUYS: ME, NOAH, CONNEL, NATE, DANIEL, TYLER, JIGTEN

WE ARRIVE IN MTL BUS STATION AT 7: 30 AM
I will house you guys and me, damax and jih will give you a lift back to my house after the tournament. But you must find something to do between 7h30am and 11ham because we won't be able to give you a lift out of town, It would be a waste of time for us. So find something to do in the morning talk with chet about this and you will need to find a way to get to the tournament like taking the bus talk with chet about this too.

f4k3s4nt4

Smash Rookie
Hi, I would like people to come and play with me even though I don't want to do money matches, because I am poor and I don't think it's a good thing to play for money between friends.

I am always afraid to ask you to play with me because you always seem too concentrated on your private little duels. And I am afraid people would reject me and think I suck because I look different. I am a noob like any other noob. I am here to learn and to have fun.

I've been on the forums for so long, close to 4 years now. I was a Smash player for even longer. During that time, I had up and downs. I rarely had the chance to measure myself to other players and play regularly like most of you do.

As the community got larger, I got eclipsed by those who had more time on their hands. No one wanted to know me anymore, as if I wasn't worth spending time with. Some even seemed to think that I wasn't there to play; that I was attending the events for some other unknown reason.

This time, I hope I will have the chance to play with everyone and, for once, match your Smashboard nickname with who you are 'irl'.

So if you're not busy and/or if you lost too much money dueling, come see me and we'll play a friendly match!

You know who I am.

</emopatywhohasnofriends>
0/10
You fail.

unknown522

Some guy
Alright. Lemme start off by saying: Yea We're not coming. We'll play u guys in an Ontario tourney/fest/w/e hopefully.

if you come, $10 mm your mario vs my falcon?
why would I wanna lost $10 to a clear counterpick?? I'll play u for $1 maybe if I c u. Then try my fox after then.

Toronto people sure like to talk **** about Lanowen and myself :( I thought I was cool with most of NNR but a lot of you sure seem to be on my balls lately. If you haven't played me in a tournament match, I'd say you can't accurately judge my playskill. In friendlies I try other characters, different strats, funny levels, etc. (see my sig). I know Lanowen does similar stuff in friendlies, so the same should apply to him.

IF Ont. vs Quebec even happens at this tournament, any Toronto people who think they're better than me and want my spot can play me for it. I'm perfectly willing to take on any of the other Toronto people considered for the other spots. If you win, good job; if you lose, please stop talking trash, it's really annoying me lately.
Alright. If u beat me, I'll stop saying stuff unless u say stuff to me, but I didn't say that u suck or anythin, but for the record, I did play u in a tourney. + I never get to face lanowen in a tourney, because he always comes somewhere near last place (no offence man).

I will admit my post was exaggerating a bit. However, my post is referring to things from other threads as well, not just this one. There are other NNR who don't think much of me aside from slevin. His post was just the turning point that made me decide to post back.

Excuse me? I've only played you like twice ever, certainly not "many many" times. Anyways, talk is cheap; since you're so much better than me at SSBM, how about a MM? $5 best of 5, my Sheik vs. whatever character you want, MLG rules. Easy money for you, right?

unknown522: If you're coming to this, I want to see you back up your trash talk from the STYD vid thread, $5 best of 5, my Sheik vs. your Mario, MLG Rules. I'm a bad player so it's an easy $5 for you, amirite?
:O lol omg r u serious? U played me "not many times"??? Also, I didn't say ur a bad player. But u did badly in the regionals tho. U had a clear counterpick (in ur favor) and u struggled very hard.

Btw to every 1, Y get so mad over a game? I wouldn't wanna hate some1 over a game and some trash talk.

You think you've got missfire combos? :p ask Unknown and Raynex about my missfire abilities ;) and when my combo video comes out........... *evil laugh*
it's true, he does have missfire combos

VeXTeRJeZTeR

Smash Apprentice
I would just like to say that for the crews I would be happy to play andy for the samus spot
Lock( remember our friendlies I know it was a long time ago but we had some GG's so what ever it takes I want to be in the crew match :)

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Bam and Vwins is stronnng together in combination. I'm going to take my chances in singles but me and my friends need a bit more practice before we make a crew and register :)

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright. If u beat me, I'll stop saying stuff unless u say stuff to me, but I didn't say that u suck or anythin, but for the record, I did play u in a tourney. + I never get to face lanowen in a tourney, because he always comes somewhere near last place (no offence man).
Lol, with my luck, I don't blame myself. I usually play like, first or second place my first/second match.

I really wouldn't be surprised if it happened again more than once.

I am pretty sure you only really participated in 2 recorded tournaments, and I think I did better than you did considering who I played.

Don't be so hateful. :)

Vex: Okay w/e. I don't really care about it anyway. London is the last time I played smash. Hope you can bring your game. :D

EDIT: Also, anyone play Naruto GNT4 and/or Naruto: Narutimett Hero 3? :3

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Nox man, love the shirt. If I wasn't so poor I'd definately lay down 15$ for one.

Connel and Andy, it's not necessary for the two of you to face each other for that spot yet, the way it's looking, you could both potentially have a spot. Nothings for sure, just don't go setting that match in stone.

unknown522

Some guy
Lol, with my luck, I don't blame myself. I usually play like, first or second place my first/second match.

I really wouldn't be surprised if it happened again more than once.

I am pretty sure you only really participated in 2 recorded tournaments, and I think I did better than you did considering who I played.

Don't be so hateful. :)

Vex: Okay w/e. I don't really care about it anyway. London is the last time I played smash. Hope you can bring your game. :D

EDIT: Also, anyone play Naruto GNT4 and/or Naruto: Narutimett Hero 3? :3
I'm not hating. And what do u mean by "did better than me"?

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Alright. Lemme start off by saying: Yea We're not coming. We'll play u guys in an Ontario tourney/fest/w/e hopefully.

why would I wanna lost $10 to a clear counterpick?? I'll play u for $1 maybe if I c u. Then try my fox after then.

:O lol omg r u serious? U played me "not many times"??? Also, I didn't say ur a bad player. But u did badly in the regionals tho. U had a clear counterpick (in ur favor) and u struggled very hard.

Btw to every 1, Y get so mad over a game? I wouldn't wanna hate some1 over a game and some trash talk.

it's true, he does have missfire combos

I'm absolutely certain that Fogel is aware of his performence against gino back then at STYD, what is your point? Did you ever play the guy, obviously not. Did you ever play in a big tournament and had pressure? Probably not. No offense to you, but i've never heard of you from the toronto people, so you might be a bit full of yourself. Don't tell me I didn't go to toronto often enough, that is just plain silly.

Also, your lack of knowledge towards mario's matchup makes me feel like you're pretty bad at this game. NEWS flash for you, falcon isn't a counter.

And the thing that ticks me off the most, why do you feel the need to post here if you are not coming?

Shut the hell up, stop spamming our thread.

EDIT

Might as well ****talk you guys back.

Vwins's luigi > all of yours

Fogel

Smash Lord
Be aware, I don't live in Montreal, but in the suburbs, up north. Also, I am possibly housing like, 9 people, so it's going to be hella cramped in my basement.
Just so you know, it looks like it'll be myself, Gpwn, tect, and Shuriken in the car with me; the Noob Party is heading back to Ottawa right after the tourney.

<long post>
I'll make a point to stop by and play a few friendlies with you :)

Ok, fair enough, I'm glad we're still reasonable about this. It's a shame you guys can't make it because I would have liked to play you again. Also, the "not many times" comment was directed to Slevin, not you; we've played enough matches that I wouldn't say something like that.

Yes I did do badly in regionals I'll admit, but I didn't have much experience vs. Links at the time, and FD is probably Link's best level vs. Sheik. However, the same can be said for pretty much anyone else from Ontario, no one here seriously mains Link. I know the matchup a lot better now after playing vs. Damax and chet's Links. As for me vs. chesterr, I hope no one faults me for losing to him :p

D

Deleted member

I wish Cameron drove us to tournaments :( Such a pro driver, and at such a young age.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Jake, no one can ever be as pro at driving as Damax. You were just too much of a ***** to appreciate the insane skill he had. Driving 160 on a fairly busy highway = top tier driving.

Damax

Smash Lord
jarc, elef: yes you do!!!

Thatguy pro driver? maniac? THATS ME!

Delorted: Aren't you driving a little fast?

Damax: yes.

Delorted: can't you slow down?

Damax: hmm, no.... just kiding alright I guess...

Damax: just wondering do you guys have *******?

Bread: hey I didn't say anything, he did it all I was huh was huh looking at the rocket ship! WOO!

that's just how cool cars rides are when Damax is in the house.

unknown522

Some guy
I'm absolutely certain that Fogel is aware of his performence against gino back then at STYD, what is your point? Did you ever play the guy, obviously not. Did you ever play in a big tournament and had pressure? Probably not. No offense to you, but i've never heard of you from the toronto people, so you might be a bit full of yourself. Don't tell me I didn't go to toronto often enough, that is just plain silly.

Also, your lack of knowledge towards mario's matchup makes me feel like you're pretty bad at this game. NEWS flash for you, falcon isn't a counter.

And the thing that ticks me off the most, why do you feel the need to post here if you are not coming?

EDIT

when did I ever say that I was good? in actual words. Other ppl did but not me, so how am I full of myself?

Btw, the reason I'm posting on this thread is because, pll keep bringing up my name. Is that my fault? Y r u getting so mad anyway? I know that if I be gay and CG then falcon's not a Mario counter.

Just so you know, it looks like it'll be myself, Gpwn, tect, and Shuriken in the car with me; the Noob Party is heading back to Ottawa right after the tourney.

I'll make a point to stop by and play a few friendlies with you :)

Ok, fair enough, I'm glad we're still reasonable about this. It's a shame you guys can't make it because I would have liked to play you again. Also, the "not many times" comment was directed to Slevin, not you; we've played enough matches that I wouldn't say something like that.

Yes I did do badly in regionals I'll admit, but I didn't have much experience vs. Links at the time, and FD is probably Link's best level vs. Sheik. However, the same can be said for pretty much anyone else from Ontario, no one here seriously mains Link. I know the matchup a lot better now after playing vs. Damax and chet's Links. As for me vs. chesterr, I hope no one faults me for losing to him :p
alright. My bad. It's cool then, we'll play sometime

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
jarc, elef: yes you do!!!

Thatguy pro driver? maniac? THATS ME!

Delorted: Aren't you driving a little fast?

Damax: yes.

Delorted: can't you slow down?

Damax: hmm, no.... just kiding alright I guess...

Damax: just wondering do you guys have *******?

Bread: hey I didn't say anything, he did it all I was huh was huh looking at the rocket ship! WOO!

that's just how cool cars rides are when Damax is in the house.

The convo was more like:

Delorted: Max, can you please slow down a little?

Damax: No, you are a f ag.

Delorted: Please!!!

Damax: No, you are a big f aggot.

I remember it because it was the greatest moment in my life. LOL

D

Deleted member

Excuse me for not wanting to die on a MTL highway due to showing off in RL 'cause you couldn't in the game :p Lolol

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Vincent

EDIT

Ill pwn you like Ill pwn your quebec Poutines.

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Yes I did do badly in regionals I'll admit, but I didn't have much experience vs. Links at the time, and FD is probably Link's best level vs. Sheik. However, the same can be said for pretty much anyone else from Ontario, no one here seriously mains Link. I know the matchup a lot better now after playing vs. Damax and chet's Links.
I know what you mean (I havnt had that much trouble with a link before) But ****ing kirby. I once had to face a kirby and I didnt know what the f**uck to dO! I was like...uh tilt? nope

Test rider ill ride your gannon like I ride the ttc

Jih

Smash Journeyman
slevin ur deff top of East Coast Canada Power Ranking... or at least second

slevin

Smash Apprentice
My hommie G

slevin ur deff top of East Coast Canada Power Ranking... or at least second
Dont even get me started on you ill play you like I play the gutair hardcore then when im done with you ill speak sweet French words of passion such as "Le bon bon" and Also another classic "Poutine" Im on the East cost list I have a hidden spot just ask chester I think the hidden spot it one above yours or somthing. How Ironic;)

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Do I smell a chain grab?

Right, because I will obviously pick Ganon against a Sheik player.

BTW, it's the return of emo Paty! Say is that a custom avatar you're using?

Did I just pwn my girlfriend? I think I did!

Much like the ****ty movie I watched yesterday Ghost rider ill chain throw your shiek then ill pin her down with needles till you say uncle

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Time to step it up with the cubes/power bars/extension cords!
SERIOUSLY!
*emo post*
</emopatywhohasnofriends>
God **** it, this is why you have no friends, go listen to your Fallout Boy and borrow Jih's mascara. Then cry and die emo ***.

Btw, we're drinking after this thing?
LOL

We need um, Nintendo Game Cubes, empty tvs make me cry. And team registrations. And what's happening with crews, should I cancel them? Replace them by a low tier tourney? iunno... I'm taking suggestions. Unless magically, we get 4 more crews.

EDIT: We need like, a few more video recorders. And a crap load of blank tapes.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
SERIOUSLY!

God **** it, this is why you have no friends, go listen to your Fallout Boy and borrow Jih's mascara. Then cry and die emo ***.

Btw, we're drinking after this thing?

LOL

We need um, Nintendo Game Cubes. And team registrations. And what's happening with crews, should I cancel them? Replace them by a low tier tourney? iunno... I'm taking suggestions. Unless magically, we get 4 more crews.
i don't use mascara... i do my design with a knif you know

just dont cancel crews... people are gona register the day itself JUST like last STYD because they will have no choice ...
also many team got registered at the last second too

Paty

Smash Apprentice
Liek wow where have you been? People have been spamming this thread for a couple of pages and only now do you show up and try to fix some last minute things up.

Yes we're drinking. Who cares where and how but we are drinking.

And Jih bring your mascara. We'll spread the whole tube on our eyelashes and cry our ****ing eyes out.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
also ... i'm gona sign only ONE t-shirt...

the one who will be able to defeat my 4 caracters in a set of 3 will get his ****-shirt signed by the creator of this world unique quote

Top Bottom