• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Smash 'Til You Drop 2 - Dy-no-mite Punch!" Montréal, Québec, Canada; Feb. 24th 2007

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got a call, looks like, me, and others can me it now. Make room for the gravey train. (yellow and white make gravey right?)

This makes me happier I think.
Nice to hear it Andy. :)
Hmmmm, i might come by with Woolie and Sou and check this out.
Kirt! Call me you racehorse.
Add my buddies Crimson and Nex.
For singles only. Maybe t-shirts.
I'll add Crimson & Nex if they promise not to give people crimson necks!</superclub videotron joke>

EDIT: OK, so they are 4 crews. I don't think we're gonna get anymore. This blows.

Who would rather have a single elimination low tier tournament for 5 dollars instead of crews? It would be double elimination at the quarter-final stage (8 final people).

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Actualy, ive been wanting to call you for a while Chet, but i dont have your number. I wanted to invite you to my birthday bash last week too and Woolie was wondering how you was doing.

Anyway, since i know you dont like posting your number on the net, call me:

514 - 497-7159.

It might not work now, but you can still try, cause my phoen is connected to teh pc and im transfering files. if not, calle me a bit later :)

Jih

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: OK, so they are 4 crews. I don't think we're gonna get anymore. This blows.

Who would rather have a single elimination low tier tournament for 5 dollars instead of crews? It would be double elimination at the quarter-final stage (8 final people).
wooow this really sucks bad

edit: im really piss off right now

C 3

Smash Ace
Thanks for the reply Chester. If I come, i'd love to face your Doc, and have a rematch against your fox. Since you don't play Doc as much anymore, maybe i'll stand a chance ;) LOL j/k

I wish everybody attending this tournament the best of luck, and I hope that everything can be on somewhat good terms before this weekend. Also, I hope that nobody's hatin/pissed off at me, I was just trying to get some ideas stirring.

Locke)

Smash Ace
If crews get cancelled we still challenge GOSU and No Mercy to individual crew battles. Money can be put on the line to eliminate johns and such. Refuse and admit inferiority!

Fogel

Smash Lord
I've reread the last 3 or 4 pages a couple times now and I cannot find a single flame or any trash talking directed at Lanowen or yourself. Anyone here asking for a shot on an Ontario team (if there even will be one) has asked in a completely civil and polite manner. Also, I think I might be the only person asking for a spot. What makes you think that you're not cool with the people in our crew?
I will admit my post was exaggerating a bit. However, my post is referring to things from other threads as well, not just this one. There are other NNR who don't think much of me aside from slevin. His post was just the turning point that made me decide to post back.

lmao Ive played you in a "friendly" and all you did was chain grab up to 100 somthing... and Ive seen and played you many many times (with your main shiek) And I was just saying that I think kio is better I could be wrong but thats what I think.
Excuse me? I've only played you like twice ever, certainly not "many many" times. Anyways, talk is cheap; since you're so much better than me at SSBM, how about a MM? $5 best of 5, my Sheik vs. whatever character you want, MLG rules. Easy money for you, right?

unknown522: If you're coming to this, I want to see you back up your trash talk from the STYD vid thread, $5 best of 5, my Sheik vs. your Mario, MLG Rules. I'm a bad player so it's an easy $5 for you, amirite?

Jake, Noah: I'd like to do a $2 best of 3 MM with you guys, MLG Rules, counterpicking characters/stages etc. I don't really have anything against you guys, but if I win then maybe some of your buddies will quit talking **** about me.

Anyone else from Toronto who thinks I shouldn't be on the regional crew: My offer's still open, I'm willing to play for my spot, preferrably with a best of 3/5 set of some kind.

Razed

Smash Ace
Woooooot! 5 days =O!
When is the earliest that we can come to the church?

Off topic: I have this really bouncy silly putty and it owns... it comes in a red package and it's called bouncing putty... *.*

Locke)

Smash Ace
m8 = mate dont it? So like peach is sorta makin luvs with the cake and stuff like that fergie girl on the television set?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
wooow this really sucks bad

edit: im really piss off right now
It's ok, emos get angry too.
If crews get cancelled we still challenge GOSU and No Mercy to individual crew battles. Money can be put on the line to eliminate johns and such. Refuse and admit inferiority!
Are you sure you want to lose your money? I don't mind personnally. Test, vodka, 30 dollar money match vs O-Town?
Woooooot! 5 days =O!
When is the earliest that we can come to the church?
11am.

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
m8 = mate dont it? So like peach is sorta makin luvs with the cake and stuff like that fergie girl on the television set?
i was writing that **** fast. m8 sounds like made... its supposed to be made

she's downsmashing mario... >_> i h8(get it?) you all

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Actually we were getting a secret crew going but we were keeping down low until we were sure of everything, so...yeah. Not announcing anything yet.

Toronto should get a crew together though.

EDIT: We probably won't be making the crew if there's so little to begn with. I'd be down for a low tier tourney at least =/

tect

Smash Journeyman
come on crews! we do need to know in advance in case we feel we need to organize something as chet suggested.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Ok, there is offically way to much hate in this thread. I'm gonna clear some things up:

Max, when I said that Kio could possibly compete with your Link, I wasn't saying he would beat it, I was saying he could hold his own against you. Kio has a very good Link, and I wouldn't have made such a statement unless I was confident in his skills. I was only making the comparison to you because you're the only other good Link player in the community, I really didn't mean any offense by it. I was just trying to give Kio some credit.

Cameron, I'm sorry if you don't feel you're getting enough recognition, I'd love to have that MM with you. I don't think I've even really played a competitive match with you in a long time.

Anyone else who was offended by something I said, or took something I said the wrong way, no hard feelings. I don't want to go into this tourny with a billion grudges.

Locke)

Smash Ace
There are alot of people gunning for your spot of 3rd best in Canada. And yah get back to me about our regional team.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Hey everyone, you might or might not remember me from the bi-weeklies. Anyway im registered in this tourney as ''Dylan'' and I've decided on ''Tnga'' as my in game name :)

I have a TV to offer!!!!!!

But, If I am to bring this tv than I need someone to give me a lift both there, and back. If you were to drive to my house from cote vertu metro it would be aproximatly 7 minutes of driving.

My house is located on Kindersly / Badgely close to Metros : Plamondon, Namur, and De La Savanne.

Jean Talon is also right next to my house aswell as other huge streets such as cote des neiges and victoria. I'm basically in cote des neiges, but VERY close to TMR. Easy as hell place to find if you know the neighboorhood.

So if you can give me a lift, or know anyone that can reply to my post or send me a PM and we'll set something up.

If not well I'll see everyone on Saturday. happy smashing.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Come on guys, we need to focus on what's really important: me stealing from people who are much better than me at this game.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Scratch the lift there, I can get a ride with Demon_machine but Id need a garunteed lift back.

If i get an offer for a lift back with my TV Ill bring it 100% for sure...

Haha damax's link pwns it up in 2v2s. I'll link ditto him though anyday I've played link on the side since classic smash days, cant beat the bair utilt advance :p

C 3

Smash Ace
Unknown 522, Raynex, and myself are not going. No, not because we're scared or anything, but because we don't have a reliable way of getting there, and we don't have 100 bucks to get there, participate and safely return home the same night.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Bad news guys. You can't afford a bus ticket?

Worst case for housing, you guys can get a motel and I'd be willing to chip in a few bucks. Same goes for anyone else who's having housing issues.

EDIT : Whoever is gonna be getting in before the tournament starts, PM or MSN me your cell phone numbers so we can hook up and chill a bit before the tournament begins.

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Im a fogel....Wait wtf is a fogel?

Excuse me? I've only played you like twice ever, certainly not "many many" times. Anyways, talk is cheap; since you're so much better than me at SSBM, how about a MM? $5 best of 5, my Sheik vs. whatever character you want, MLG rules. Easy money for you, right?

If I have the cash your on Shiek vs Shiek 5 bucks and just for the record I never said I was better then you. But Im not saying im not ;)

Top Bottom